Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,585 members, 7,958,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:30 AM

'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game - Gaming (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game (34976 Views)

My Oga At The Top Game / My Oga At The Top Video Game-for Real!! / New Game Called 'my Oga At The Top' Featuring Nscdc's Obafaiye Shem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by Nobody: 6:26am On Mar 16, 2013
Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by AnanseK(m): 6:33am On Mar 16, 2013
[email][/email]
Finland: Americans are with Nigeria in this trying comedy times. grin grin
Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 16, 2013
omo_to_dun: 1st to comment on the 5th page. grin grin grin
Oti ya were
Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by Nobody: 6:51am On Mar 16, 2013
Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by j4jj: 7:06am On Mar 16, 2013
goldfish80: Someone plz explain, I don't understand the topic

I read this somewhere: Have a laff: After his Gaffe on National TV, the Lagos State NSCDC Commandant, Mr Obafaiye Shem, who was interviewed on Channels Television and couldn’t tell his organisation’s website, has immediately issued a statement in his defense, saying his “reluctance to put ‘dot.com‘ at the end of the website was totally intentional and not regretted”
In his statement, he says he “intentionally shied away from using the dot com”, as it sounded sexual, in fact, too sexual to be uttered on “Live TV”. He also said the presence of a Woman on the panel made him “too uncomfortable to say the word ‘com’, a Homonym of ‘cum’ as it would have been embarassing for her”
In an exclusive Telephone chat with Fake9janews, he further said:
“Look, i did not want to embarass myself by saying such dirty word. There was a woman there, how would i have sounded? I am a man of high moral standing…….if you think i’m telling lie, ask MY OGA AT THE TOP. X_X =D =))
Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by raycomray: 7:16am On Mar 16, 2013
I have read posts here from fellows decribing this "OGA AT ThE TOP" Fad as childish.but I want us to look at this trend critically. It clearly shows that we can use the social media to fight government and other social vices.
What do u think?

1 Like

Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by Oahray: 7:17am On Mar 16, 2013
The game is crap.
Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by Tonyblinky(m): 7:22am On Mar 16, 2013
Thanks to channels television,you guys haven't seen anything yet @ NSCDC,there is so much rot in τ̣̣ђё system,you must be connected to the oga @ the top for promotion and proper placement,it is an organisation where academic excellence is not celebrated,I work with the NSCDC but I ve never liked the organisation for once,imagine I got my B.Eng (Hons). elect/elect 2009 and I am made a level 3 personnel,(private rank).The nscdc has failed its usefullness,worst of it all is the recruitment procsess,training process,its on record in my state command that madmen/slowpoke are in the corps,pls help me thank channels tv for exposing some of the deficiencies and pls do more,believe me because I dont know oga @ top,my duty is to controll traffic as a B.Eng holder rather contributing my wealth of experience in the ICT/engineering directorate.

1 Like

Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by bright007(f): 7:23am On Mar 16, 2013
Gbam!

Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by POLICECAP: 7:32am On Mar 16, 2013
BB is jst a smart fone dat dosnt av any smart function..cry cry

Pls can anybody help me on hw I can play d game on my dirty bold4
Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by killuminati(m): 7:34am On Mar 16, 2013
Wow you guys are making this oga the top guy famous
Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 16, 2013
[size=13pt]I must suck. I only got 46,400 lol.

Chelu, make I try again...

83,600... better...[/size]
Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 7:39am On Mar 16, 2013
chucksbadt: @mods mk thunda fire una ehya!.......i posted this first nd requested u shld put it on d front page; nw una don go post anoda person own.....no whahala!
na bcox u no meet d oga @ the top lolx
Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by vislabraye(m): 7:47am On Mar 16, 2013
I couldn't stop laughing. I've have downloaded the video into my system.
Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by Uffakowoicho(m): 7:50am On Mar 16, 2013
So crazy,i‘ve been banned!
My oga at d top has warned me not 2 talk about my oga at d topest ;DSo crazy,i‘ve been banned!
My oga at d top has warned me not 2 talk about my oga at d topest
Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by Lusola15: 7:54am On Mar 16, 2013
Tonyblinky: Thanks to channels television,you guys haven't seen anything yet @ NSCDC,there is so much rot in τ̣̣ђё system,you must be connected to the oga @ the top for promotion and proper placement,it is an organisation where academic excellence is not celebrated,I work with the NSCDC but I ve never liked the organisation for once,imagine I got my B.Eng (Hons). elect/elect 2009 and I am made a level 3 personnel,(private rank).The nscdc has failed its usefullness,worst of it all is the recruitment procsess,training process,its on record in my state command that madmen/slowpoke are in the corps,pls help me thank channels tv for exposing some of the deficiencies and pls do more,believe me because I dont know oga @ top,my duty is to controll traffic as a B.Eng holder rather contributing my wealth of experience in the ICT/engineering directorate.

Plz resign and go to where u are needed. Its not a must u do Govt. Work. Oh
Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by emeraldshore(m): 7:54am On Mar 16, 2013
goldfish80: Someone plz explain, I don't understand the topic

I would have explained but I don't want to say one now and my oga at the top will say its another
Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by Policewoman(f): 7:56am On Mar 16, 2013
Abeg e don do. This man is old enough to be some people's dad here. Blame the system, not the man.
Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 16, 2013
Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 16, 2013
Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by ayztech(f): 8:06am On Mar 16, 2013
this isn't funny anymore ooo...just wanted to pray now and called God my oga@the top... angry
Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by Policewoman(f): 8:11am On Mar 16, 2013
omo_to_dun: ^
So because he is old enough to be our father, we should countenance his ineptness. This is the kind of behavior that holds us back. This has nothing to do with age; if a public servant is inept at their job, then any citizen should be able to chastise them.
And who says he is inept at his job? If he was would he have risen to that level? Or didn't you watch the beginning of the interview when he answered all other operational questions asked him correctly and professionally? Instead Channels singled out that website question just to ridicule the poor man. How many army Colonels, Brigadiers and Generals know the Nigerian army website? Does it make them less of a soldier?
Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by StFrank2(m): 8:20am On Mar 16, 2013
aieromon: shocked shocked shocked shocked
My oga at the top go like those succulen.t tit.s
Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 16, 2013
Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by crackhouse(m): 8:22am On Mar 16, 2013
Abeg make una no mock this man too much before im go commit suicide. if this man commit suicide, my hand no dey am ooo. *my oga on top is watching*
Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by Mcfemad(m): 8:26am On Mar 16, 2013
omo_to_dun: 1st to comment on the 5th page. grin grin grin

This is the 4th page not 5th, stop kidding. You need to see your oga at the top.
Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by Rick9(m): 8:31am On Mar 16, 2013
otikpoko:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
This one actually caught me!
I feel off my chair,my siii fell really badly angry(the damage on the screen has increased cry) while laughing because of this picture.
Laughed really had for more 20mins and started choking shocked.
I composed myself, picked up my phone, viewed the picture again and the laughing continued grin grin grin grin...a really hard one this time.
My neighbors ran out and started holding me real hard thinking that i was getting mad angry...i was still stretching for my phone when one of them picked it up, viewed the picture and joined me!
They had to restrain us to the ground and when the laughing was almost over, they helped us stand on our feet because no more strength to even stand shocked shocked. They started asking us what the matter was, showed them the picture but most of them did not catch the fun. grin grin grin
Bros, you REALLY MADE MY DAY grin grin
When ever i see you, i assure free 19gb for airtel. I cant remember the last time i laughed real good and hard like this. grin grin grin grin grin

[size=48pt] Bros take am easy oh no go laff enter mainroad oh[/size]

Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 16, 2013
Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by ajeboh: 8:42am On Mar 16, 2013
can i play without the aproval of 'my oga at the top' ??
Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by Rick9(m): 8:42am On Mar 16, 2013
[size=48pt] what is D NSCDC Website ?[/size]

Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 16, 2013
Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by YMCgyna(m): 8:50am On Mar 16, 2013
plz somebody should explain 2 me wia dis phrase[my oga @ d top]
come from

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" / Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? / FaZe Censor & Yanet Garcia Break Up So He Could Focus More On Video Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.