Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana (36328 Views)

Video: Ethiopia's Booming Economy - One Of The World's Fastest Growing Economies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by Ebestsmscom: 11:55am On Mar 17, 2013
Guys are gambling and playing lotto with their God given thing.

But wait... what if the sp€rm go to the wrong hand lets say for ritual.

Satan don dey deceive people small small.

I will NEVER! NEVER!! NEVER!!! sale a drop.

Abum Nwa Fada.

2 Likes

Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by 2pmstcharles(m): 11:55am On Mar 17, 2013
If i sell to u direct 2moro i ll come 4my baby u no?
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by penzino(m): 11:56am On Mar 17, 2013
sheyie2007:
Hey you, read the topic again... its sperm not kerosene sad
na wa for u oooo, u no see d guy name?

1 Like

Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 17, 2013
By the way, how do they get the sperm out from the body ? By surgery ? grin
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by BlackPeni5: 11:58am On Mar 17, 2013
[size=13pt]See me here o...Been wasting my thick yellow sperm all these years[/size]
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by Cupidkc(m): 11:59am On Mar 17, 2013
I think its better to buy a sperm and use artificial insemination to get ur wife pregnant,than allow her go outside to slp wt men...
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by jhydebaba(m): 11:59am On Mar 17, 2013
Akpa ife: Bt pls make una no vex how d sperm go make them pregnant I wat 2 no
I'm sure u're AKPORS junior brother cheesy
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by Dykecosby: 12:00pm On Mar 17, 2013
Watched the report on ghana tv and d biz is thriving in Denmark, it is not lyk u r paid dat much 4 ur sperm, the most expensive ones are usually from stars, super brained individuals,etc. But I swr if dat kain tin enta naija, boys go even dey donate 4 recharge card sef...lol. No be wetin dem dey discard thru nylon evryday?

2 Likes

Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by BarryX(m): 12:00pm On Mar 17, 2013
Good for them, they want to meet up the Nigerian target of 150 million people I suggest. These guys are hell bent on being the giant by whatever means "fertilically" and scientifically possible, Nigeria ain't slowing down either fortunately they are doing it the natural way.lol

2 Likes

Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by Policewoman(f): 12:01pm On Mar 17, 2013
Billyonaire: By the way, how do they get the sperm out from the body ? By surgery ? grin
You know, come here dey ask. smiley
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by jhydebaba(m): 12:01pm On Mar 17, 2013
Billyonaire: By the way, how do they get the sperm out from the body ? By surgery ? grin
re u a learner U never hear of 'wanking' before Now pick a dikko tongue
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by Davidogar(m): 12:01pm On Mar 17, 2013
naija will start to copy?
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by Elai147: 12:03pm On Mar 17, 2013
I don't believe this.
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by Lakayana: 12:03pm On Mar 17, 2013
illitrate: I have 2 gallons to sell.
I am happy you now where you stand you are indeed a stark illiterate. Mumu you are not even street wise do you know where that sperm would end up? Because they have used oyinbo name sperm bank even babalawos have theirs. After paying you peanuts you will starting going from prophet to pastor end up at babalawo's house looking for the fruit of the prick.

3 Likes

Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by spicyJ(m): 12:04pm On Mar 17, 2013
God forbid me having a child that will never know his true father.
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by ewet: 12:05pm On Mar 17, 2013
Its a really complicated issue as a lot is involved both healthwise, psychological wise for the would be user and the donor, religious inclination, Clinical health administration e.t.c But i think it will be a wellcome devt for those who have bin suffering from chilessness.
I dont see anythng wrong with it. It only requires proper elightment thts all and with growing number of rich independent ladies who are not readdy or do not want marriage at all they now have options for parenting.,

1 Like

Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by Dykecosby: 12:05pm On Mar 17, 2013
mast,bation
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by Okdanny: 12:08pm On Mar 17, 2013
Let it be booming for now, but in next 2 or 3 years , i knw Ghana dudes will suffer the repercussions !

2 Likes

Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by ewet: 12:08pm On Mar 17, 2013
Policewoman: ABEG I WAN BUY, HOW MUCH??
With our increasing number of rich independent ladies the pressure will now be less on them to get married since the primary purpose of marriage is to procreate. Many ladies will now be considering single parenting.MEN YANGA go end be THT ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 17, 2013
Dykecosby:
mast,bation
Oh damn it, I thought as much but wasnt sure.
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by IGBOSON1: 12:09pm On Mar 17, 2013
Cupidkc: I think its better to buy a sperm and use artificial insemination to get ur wife pregnant,than allow her go outside to slp wt men...

^^^To avoid siblings marrying one another at some point in the future, i think it's better for a guy that has any issues with his sperm to ask one of his male relatives (preferably a brother or close cousin) to help out; that way there'd be no worry about 'brother marrying sister' in future; and the (medical) history of the donor would be known, as well as everyone involved knowing who the donor is......it's not really fair for a child not to know his Dad.

3 Likes

Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 17, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^To avoid siblings marrying one another at some point in the future, i think it's better for a guy that has any issues with his sperm to ask one of his male relatives (preferably a brother or close cousin) to help out; that way there'd be no worry about 'brother marrying sister' in future; and the (medical) history of the donor would be known, as well as everyone involved knowing who the donor is......it's not really fair for a child not to know his Dad.
Is there something naturally wrong in a brother marrying a sister ? Please no religious/superstitious lectures.
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by Maximus17(m): 12:15pm On Mar 17, 2013
how do dey ejaculate the sperm? Masturbation? Or is thr a machine 4 dat?
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by jude33084(m): 12:16pm On Mar 17, 2013
sheyie2007:
Hey you, read the topic again... its sperm not kerosene sad

Hahaha cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by jude33084(m): 12:18pm On Mar 17, 2013

I wanted to ask same bro.

I think it is through soapy things grin

Abi what do you think? wink
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by jude33084(m): 12:20pm On Mar 17, 2013
Billyonaire: Is there something naturally wrong in a brother marrying a sister ? Please no religious/superstitious lectures.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by born2boink(m): 12:22pm On Mar 17, 2013
Please, I want to knoww how much they pay? How did they get the sperm out, hope through condom delivery by sex with woman, I'm very interested please. I may need to start taking blood tonic now
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by IGBOSON1: 12:22pm On Mar 17, 2013
Maximus17: how do dey ejaculate the sperm? Masturbation? Or is thr a machine 4 dat?

^^^It's basically a national wankers charter! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by famousg: 12:24pm On Mar 17, 2013
Why are u guyz speaking grammer like a pice of jonk,abeg who want buy jor I get 50 literes.
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by IGBOSON1: 12:24pm On Mar 17, 2013
Billyonaire: Is there something naturally wrong in a brother marrying a sister ? Please no religious/superstitious lectures.

^^^Haba bros! Abi you don't know inbreeding could lead to medical complications?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns / Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea / Marina Ovsyannikova, Russian Anti-War Protester Interrupts News On State TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.