Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana (36315 Views)

Video: Ethiopia's Booming Economy - One Of The World's Fastest Growing Economies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by LordBabs(m): 2:32pm On Mar 17, 2013
Policewoman: ABEG I WAN BUY, HOW MUCH??
pay 100,000, i'll sell enough to you. Call 08162954929.
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 17, 2013
ifedayosol: No oda way dan masturbation
i tot much abt dat
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by beejay4all(m): 2:33pm On Mar 17, 2013
2 buy d sperm is not d prblm.so who is d owns of d baby the husband of d woman or d seller.
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by khazeem(m): 2:34pm On Mar 17, 2013
Kpoxremedy: This is a very lucrative bus. Ask dem 2 cum 2 naija,there are thousands of men willing 2 transact.
thousands i dey tell u.....seems cool to me init
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 17, 2013
♚ƒԐLis-c∆tus:

Dude, just use google. I can't start going back and forth with you on this thread.

Whether you desire to sleep with your sister or not does not concern me. It's your life.
I already googled and its the reason I said you lie. Yes, you lied.
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 17, 2013
Sweetapple007: i see, God himself means notting to u.
God himself ? And you think you know God ? You know nothing then.
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by fELiscatus: 2:37pm On Mar 17, 2013
Billyonaire: I already googled and its the reason I said you lie. Yes, you lied.

Ok. Sleep with your siblings if it's what you desire to do.
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 17, 2013
jahonmatic:
Yimu ..#....morals my foot...mschewwww....kidneys wey den dey sell for Malay...na morals?
You de compare kidney to pikin.. i can donate kidney but not pikin sorrry embarassed
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 17, 2013
♚ƒԐLis-c∆tus:

Ok. Sleep with your siblings if it's what you desire to do.
I asked you if there is anything wrong with sleeping with brother and sister cos I find it funny that people just believe its against religion, its taboo, its superstitious and that its country. But I want to know cos last time I checked, Adam impregnated Eve, and Eve was Adam's rib, and He went ahead to impregnate 4 of his daughters, even Cain and Abel impregnated their sisters and daughters. Fast forward to present time, marrying a sister has just been stopped in one community in the South of the country although they still permit marriage between step sisters and cousins. These guys are healthy just like Adam, Cain and Abel. Lets not even talk about China cos I cant prove that. But in-breeding is just a disgusting way of stigmatizing nature sexual opportunisms. Man, just like Goats and any animals can met with anyone, its not anti-nature.
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by Kalemba1: 2:46pm On Mar 17, 2013
Bros am interested in dis biz, u̶̲̥̅̊ can send me mail: imohkalemba1@gmail.com
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by Paulonminyi: 2:53pm On Mar 17, 2013
Waoo wat a business.if Govt no giv u work notin wrong in one man business if d cn pay well. OGA at d Top wil agree 4 dat business here?
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by fELiscatus: 2:56pm On Mar 17, 2013
Billyonaire: I asked you if there is anything wrong with sleeping with brother and sister cos I find it funny that people just believe its against religion, its taboo, its superstitious and that its country. But I want to know cos last time I checked, Adam impregnated Eve, and Eve was Adam's rib, and He went ahead to impregnate 4 of his daughters, even Cain and Abel impregnated their sisters and daughters. Fast forward to present time, marrying a sister has just been stopped in one community in the South of the country although they still permit marriage between step sisters and cousins. These guys are healthy just like Adam, Cain and Abel. Lets not even talk about China cos I cant prove that. But in-breeding is just a disgusting way of stigmatizing nature sexual opportunisms. Man, just like Goats and any animals can met with anyone, its not anti-nature.

You now believe in Adam and Eve off the Bible? I thought you said 'no religious superstitions' in your first post where you brought up incest?

Anyway, I am basing my beliefs on scientific findings done by researchers and historical evidence (there was inbreeding in ancient Egyptians and modern day findings showed that it had negative effects).

1 Like

Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 17, 2013
♚ƒԐLis-c∆tus:

You now believe in Adam and Eve off the Bible? I thought you said 'no religious superstitions' in your first post where you brought up incest?

Anyway, I am basing my beliefs on scientific findings done by researchers and historical evidence (there was inbreeding in ancient Egyptians and modern dayfindings showed that it had negative effects).
Well, It is that finding that I needed proof, which you are yet to provide, cos there is nothing to research. Our Goats, Cattles, ram, fowls mate and do this in-breeding things and have no health hazard, and last time I checked, we are animals too. You can tell me its not right, but to tell me there is health hazard, i will disagree with you 100%.
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by Ogaatthetop3: 3:04pm On Mar 17, 2013
Black Peni5: [size=13pt]See me here o...Been wasting my thick yellow sperm all these years[/size]
If your semen(sperm) is yellow, then u are sick! Sperm is usually pap-white.
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by fELiscatus: 3:05pm On Mar 17, 2013
Billyonaire: Well, It is that finding that I needed proof, which you are yet to provide, cos there is nothing to research. Our Goats, Cattles, ram, fowls mate and do this in-breeding things and have no health hazard, and last time I checked, we are animals too. You can tell me its not right, but to tell me there is health hazard, i will disagree with you 100%.

Check the internet for whatever proof you need. I told you before that I don't want to go back and forth on the issue.
It's a free world. You are free to desire sex among siblings if you want.
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 17, 2013
a1solution: nothing wrong its just superstition
Its medically wrong!
.google is ur frnd though
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by shamson: 3:13pm On Mar 17, 2013
The raising of a potent bastard
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 17, 2013
♚ƒԐLis-c∆tus:

Check the internet for whatever proof you need. I told you before that I don't want to go back and forth on the issue.
It's a free world. You are free to desire sex among siblings if you want.
And I said there is no evidence of health hazards online. Do me a favor and put the links here or stop misleading people.
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by Godjone(m): 3:18pm On Mar 17, 2013
beejay4all: 2 buy d sperm is not d prblm.so who is d owns of d baby the husband of d woman or d seller.
to know the husband is not a big deal, how fertile and potent is the sperm to impragnant the woman?
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 17, 2013
muib:
Its medically wrong!
.google is ur frnd though
Medically wrong ? Why is it medically wrong ?
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by Sweetapple007(f): 3:19pm On Mar 17, 2013
Billyonaire: God himself ? And you think you know God ? You know nothing then.
no it is u who knw God ad hav no regard f his prophets.
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by Genovese(m): 3:21pm On Mar 17, 2013
I fit supply u..
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 17, 2013
Godjone: to know the husband is not a big deal, how fertile and potent is the sperm to impragnant the woman?
To a lesbian who needs a baby, to an infertible man who needs sperm to raise a kid, Having a kid is paramount and is beyond any other ill-bliss. Other issues can be handled, but this sperm trading is one more way of providing kids for the needy without having to live childless for a lifetime. We should always see the positive side of a trend and not dwell on the negatives. I always see the glass as half-filled, and not half-empty.

1 Like

Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by simdam500(m): 3:23pm On Mar 17, 2013
nyere84: Is this for real?
Wat is my guy waiting for??

#off to share the news with him#
ooooooooh has he got more than a litre
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 17, 2013
Sweetapple007: no it is u who knw God ad hav no regard f his prophets.
God has no prophet cos it needs no prophets. God is everywhere, well, so I was told.
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by IGBOSON1: 3:24pm On Mar 17, 2013
Billyonaire: You are lying!

^^^Heheheheeh grin grin grin
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by fELiscatus: 3:30pm On Mar 17, 2013
Billyonaire: God has no prophet cos it needs no prophets. God is everywhere, well, so I was told.

This, coming from the same person that said he cannot believe anything that has no proof is quite ironic.

Billyonaire: Can you please expanciate on 'medical complications ?' No offense but am a scientist and only make decisions based on facts not fictions.
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by Sweetapple007(f): 3:31pm On Mar 17, 2013
Billyonaire: God has no prophet cos it needs no prophets. God is everywhere, well, so I was told.
now i knw u re not a christian!!
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by IYANGBALI: 3:31pm On Mar 17, 2013
you wan take am do juju abi?
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by McLucas(m): 3:32pm On Mar 17, 2013
[quote author=Akpa ife]Bt pls make una no vex how d sperm go make them pregnant I wat 2

Go ask the doctor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). / Marina Ovsyannikova, Russian Anti-War Protester Interrupts News On State TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.