Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,408 members, 7,826,579 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana (36330 Views)

Video: Ethiopia's Booming Economy - One Of The World's Fastest Growing Economies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by okechukwu2013: 7:37pm On Mar 17, 2013
sheyie2007:
You'd be surprised at how they won't give a shiit about it.. we've got morals here dude... lipsrsealed

Totally disagree with you Nigerians have already done worse things for money eg murder/rituals and you think they will give a hoot to hawk their sperms. And while at it lets not deceive ourselves that we have morals here only a select few has the rest are just hypocites!

2 Likes

Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by Abrantie: 7:39pm On Mar 17, 2013
Maximus17: how do dey ejaculate the sperm? Masturbation? Or is thr a machine 4 dat?
A donor is given a small empty container with a lid. He is sent into a private room which has quite a few erotic audio-visual material. He stays in there until he's satisfied with the amount of sperm in his cup. He comes out, hands it in and gets paid.
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by musiwa19: 7:39pm On Mar 17, 2013
Abrantie, hmm. if a woman is so desperate to want to go for sperm bank.. It means she is desperate.. And If I had a female child who nature may make her not have children, what will i do. will i allow my child to be childless. Even Jesus will not do that.. the letter killed. I will do a woman who approach me instead of her going to sperm bank.
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by K4: 7:46pm On Mar 17, 2013
It's all crap!Whoever wrote this rubbish is an ediot.I'm posting from Accra,and there's nothing like that.some childless couples in Ghana,just like in other countries,may patronise these 'sperm' banks,but 2 say its a booming biz is pure madness!
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by Mayany(m): 8:13pm On Mar 17, 2013
Not surprise @ all I was once approached by a medicine. Student in ma skul abt dis biz but d cash he offered was not worth d risk so I refuse
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by Pain(m): 8:36pm On Mar 17, 2013
What if the anonymous sperm donor is as handsome as Obasanjo?
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 17, 2013
Policewoman: ABEG I WAN BUY, HOW MUCH??
Re u serious I wanna sell to anyone who is interested.....
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by Ivynwa(f): 8:42pm On Mar 17, 2013
If I were a man, I will not want to have a child that I don't know of its existence. Even if I ever donate sperm it will be on the condition that I get to know who used it and get to know my offspring even if it is going to grow with a foster father/husband of whoever uses the sperm to get a child. I don't think that it is good for a human to distribute his sperm and have kids in different area codes of the world without knowing about the their existence. It can lead to unconscious i*ncest (whereby such children grow up and may end up with their step brothers and sisters without knowing it), again that natural bond between a human and its offspring is too powerful to go breaking like that. Just my thought.

1 Like

Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by tunapawizzy: 8:52pm On Mar 17, 2013
beejay4all: 2 buy d sperm is not d prblm.so who is d owns of d baby the husband of d woman or d seller.
technically d husband of d woman
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by jantavanta(m): 9:07pm On Mar 17, 2013
Godjone: just get a junior oficer in ur department that will service ur pusy and make u pregnant instead of dis insemination method.

They now call that 'Natural Insemination', which is getting popular because of the high cost and failure rate of Artificial Insemination.
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by Abrantie: 9:23pm On Mar 17, 2013
Ivynwa: If I were a man, I will not want to have a child that I don't know of its existence. Even if I ever donate sperm it will be on the condition that I get to know who used it and get to know my offspring even if it is going to grow with a foster father/husband of whoever uses the sperm to get a child. I don't think that it is good for a human to distribute his sperm and have kids in different area codes of the world without knowing about the their existence. It can lead to unconscious i*ncest (whereby such children grow up and may end up with their step brothers and sisters without knowing it), again that natural bond between a human and its offspring is too powerful to go breaking like that. Just my thought.

Yes, there's just something about not being "connected" with one's own biological offspring that is so unsettling for most males.

What I have noticed in my few relationships is, women think we guys are non-feeling, robotic, know-it-all, mind-reading, nothing-bothers-us machines.

We may not be able to incubate a baby for nine months in our belly but damn, the parental bond is surely as strong.
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by Godjone(m): 9:42pm On Mar 17, 2013
[quote author=jantavanta]

They now call that 'Natural Insemination'
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by Mayany(m): 9:44pm On Mar 17, 2013
Mayany: Not surprise @ all I was once approached by a medicine. Student in ma skul abt dis biz but d cash he offered was not worth d risk so I refuse
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by Ivynwa(f): 9:57pm On Mar 17, 2013
Abrantie:

Yes, there's just something about not being "connected" with one's own biological offspring that is so unsettling for most males.

What I have noticed in my few relationships is, women think we guys are non-feeling, robotic, know-it-all, mind-reading, nothing-bothers-us machines.

We may not be able to incubate a baby for nine months in our belly but damn, the parental bond is surely as strong.

Yeah, I think there is something spiritual about that bond you know. It's a strong bond, when I see some men after a long separation hug their children and cry or cry on losing their children to death. I realize how strong that father and child bond is.
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by emmaebi: 10:01pm On Mar 17, 2013
What a flourishing industry!!! Who wants 2 sell and who wants 2 buy u know as per 'agent' i dey ;DWhat a flourishing industry!!! Who wants 2 sell and who wants 2 buy u know as per 'agent' i dey
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by Mospring(m): 10:10pm On Mar 17, 2013
tintingz: e cost o...and why you need am sef?
dis is rediculous!!! cnt stand it GUss
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by omonnakoda: 10:25pm On Mar 17, 2013
The rate for Ghana sperm is a pittance compared to my favourite thoroughbred
Storm Cat

who charged $500 000 a time as "STUD FEE" at his peak

apparently His GrandSire charged $1 million

Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by segzicres(m): 10:42pm On Mar 17, 2013
bros abeg when this business reach naija lemme know.....all the spermwey i dey waste for inside c.ondom make i begin dey use am wisely abeg!!
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by FlyinSaucer: 11:17pm On Mar 17, 2013
Holy Mackerel !!! I've been wasting resources.
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 17, 2013
which 1 woman fit sel?
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by Lordswillsmith(m): 12:20am On Mar 18, 2013
I won buy make I take am go do blood moni
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by Rusau: 6:20am On Mar 18, 2013
If Na you i go give you free for first time direct into your your body, subsequently you go the buy. Contact me i am serious.
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by calcal: 8:13am On Mar 18, 2013
IF ONE SELL SPERM WITHOUT THE PROPER PROCEDURE THEN ONE SHOULD BE RESPONSIBLE FOR CHILD SUPPORT.
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by Herbiodun09: 8:39am On Mar 18, 2013
lwkmd.. wetin u wan use am do?

Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by Chofa(m): 8:44am On Mar 18, 2013
sheyie2007:
You'd be surprised at how they won't give a shiit about it.. we've got morals here dude... lipsrsealed
MORALS? kikikiki laughing in Hausa
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by vinume(m): 9:26am On Mar 18, 2013
Ok I hear, come and buy my own, very cheap.
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 18, 2013
cool business, i can't wait to join
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by Emma8043(m): 10:48am On Mar 18, 2013
i get 2 load of truck for sell if you need it send me private message
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by Emma8043(m): 10:50am On Mar 18, 2013
Herbiodun09: lwkmd.. wetin u wan use am do?

send me private message plz am begging you
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by Otunbaworldwide(m): 11:22am On Mar 18, 2013
Contact me for buyers and sellers. 08063228187. Pls serious minded.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns / Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea / Marina Ovsyannikova, Russian Anti-War Protester Interrupts News On State TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.