Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' (59231 Views)

Twinkle Star Protests At The House Of Ahmadu Ali / Oga At The Top: Wife Didn't Protest At Channels TV / Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Slimzybaby(m): 1:00am On Mar 17, 2013
Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Slimzybaby(m): 1:06am On Mar 17, 2013
:-)

Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by COOLDUN: 1:22am On Mar 17, 2013
arcbabe: Can people just stop this my oga at the top nonsense?this is no longer a joke but it is a live threatening situation,the kids are been ridicled and it all this things we call little that leads to suicide or heart attach. There is no one that haven't made a mistake so people should stop this stupid joke. If the man is sacked today will it make all those people condeming him better? Pls let respect ourselves and stop making jokes that will affect people negatively...

My friend you should just cover yourself with a blanket and sleep if you have nothing reasonable to say here. how can anyone stop a fart that has already gone out from the asss hole? i have been reading many people ordering people to stop this joke. What do you mean by joke? if this sounds as a joke to you , it's never a joke to me. This is a professional blunder from a a reckless man, who is occupying a very sensitive security post in the country.

I can see that you only care about this man and his only family ,and not about the whole country which he represents through his office. Common. Do you think that this kind of silly error could have been done by an educated and most qualified person in this his occupying position? no one is above mistake truly , but this is never a mistake , dude. It is a clear sign of incompetence in its highest order.

If his family can not bear this reproach , there is so many better options which one of them is relocation. He can relocate his family to the Benin Republic where people speak French and Fomgbe, so that no one will know and abuse his family again. What he is going through is not up to what the most qualified and rejected fellow , which he is occupying his/her rightful position has been going through , because of hardship in the country.

I do pray that God almighty will expose more of his likes, so that the most qualified and deprived Nigerians could be called up to help move this country forward.

I could remember one time military governor who could not explain the meaning of the 6-3-3-4 Education which he disgracefully defined as Six Thousand, Three Hundred and Thirty Four, system of education during one his addressees to the Ministry of Education in his state. Another one called a bridge a Gadder. One time gubernatorial candidate/governor mentioned the mineral resources in his state as, Fanta, Coca-cola, sprite, Dr pepper, Pepsi etc.

I am not insulting anyone, i know that no one is perfect but i can clearly see and identify an illiterate when i see one. Let people enjoy themselves after all , we have a big madam who addressed widows as her fellow widows while her husband is still alive. Is she dead ?

If the family can not stand it, then they have a very good and easy way out of it. Relocation to another country. As long as Nigeria is concerned there is no way anyone can stop this National disaster you are calling a joke. He got what he bargained for.Period.

3 Likes

Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Nobody: 1:31am On Mar 17, 2013
Typical Nigerian attitude, being sentimental with everything. That is why we are still where we are, that's why we're still in this poor and wretched condition. Because we get so sentimental and accept what we see like muppets. We keep on pitying all the ogas at the top even when they don't reciprocate the gesture. They treat us like crap but yet we pity them. We accept mediocrity all in the name of pity. And that is why the ogas at the top keep fücking with us and our intelligence because they know that at the end, we'll put on our sentimental hats and pity them.

We are our own worst enemies in this game of deceit called politics in Nigeria. The earlier we wake up and smell the coffee, the better for us.

8 Likes

Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Nobody: 1:33am On Mar 17, 2013
ItsModella: Typical Nigerian attitude, being sentimental with everything. That is why we are still where we are, that's why we're still in this poor and wretched condition. Because we get so sentimental and accept what we see like muppets. We keep on pitying all the ogas at the top even when they don't reciprocate the gesture. They treat us like crap but yet we pity them. We accept mediocrity all in the name of pity. And that is why the ogas at the top keep fücking with us and our intelligence because they know that at the end, we'll put on our sentimental hats and pity them.

We are our own worst enemies in this game of deceit called politics in Nigeria. The earlier we wake up and smell the coffee, the better for us.

[size=13pt]Chei! I'm at a study group and logged in just to say "GBAM!" Anyone typing after this excellent post, do so at your own risk![/size]
Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Venchy: 1:39am On Mar 17, 2013
Absolute shambles, a reflection of our leaders, incompetent people in TOP POSITIONS leading COMPETENT people, this is reason why the nation is on the brink.

Many more AGBERO's called OGA AT THE TOP will surely be expose before they ruin our nation, Crook leaders.

Continental disgrace.
Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Nobody: 1:44am On Mar 17, 2013
Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Slimzybaby(m): 1:48am On Mar 17, 2013
ItsModella: Typical Nigerian attitude, being sentimental with everything. That is why we are still where we are, that's why we're still in this poor and wretched condition. Because we get so sentimental and accept what we see like muppets. We keep on pitying all the ogas at the top even when they don't reciprocate the gesture. They treat us like crap but yet we pity them. We accept mediocrity all in the name of pity. And that is why the ogas at the top keep fücking with us and our intelligence because they know that at the end, we'll put on our sentimental hats and pity them.

u are wicked...smh!
Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Nobody: 1:52am On Mar 17, 2013
Slimzy baby: u are wicked...smh!
If wickedness is what it takes to condemn what is condemnable, then yes, I accept it, I am wicked.

1 Like

Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Nobody: 1:55am On Mar 17, 2013
Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Truckpusher(m): 1:58am On Mar 17, 2013
ItsModella:
If wickedness is what it takes to condemn what is condemnable, then yes, I accept it, I am wicked.
Apparently the eediot didn't take notice of your signature grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Nobody: 2:01am On Mar 17, 2013
omo_to_dun: If this man had been an American, it'd be worse; Americans are arguably more critical of their public servants than citizens of other countries are of theirs. In America, we would completely embarrass and disgrace him. This is why we are not progressing in Nigeria: we are too soft. Some are saying that we should have mercy on this man because he is old to be our father. Seriously? Our leaders have been fuckiing us over for so long so whenever we have a bit of an opportunity to shame them, we will revel in it.
I concur. If this happened in America or any western country, you'd never hear the end of him. The press would hound him so much that he'd eventually become a prisoner in his own home. Memes and remix videos would surface on the net. It would be worse, way way worse. Mockery is second nature to the Western world.

He's old enough to be my father, so what? We let old crooks and political fucktards get away with everything because they're old enough to be our fathers. The average Nigerian's mindset needs to be rewired. We attach so much undeserved respect to age that it's become really annoying.

1 Like

Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Nobody: 2:01am On Mar 17, 2013
omo_to_dun: If this man had been an American, it'd be worse; Americans are arguably more critical of their public servants than citizens of other countries are of theirs. In America, we would completely embarrass and disgrace him so much that he would instantly step down from his position or announce his retirement. This is why we are not progressing in Nigeria: we are too soft. Some are saying that we should have mercy on this man because he is old enough to be our father. Seriously? Our leaders have been fuckiing us over for so long so whenever we have a bit of an opportunity to shame them, we will revel in it.

[size=13pt]"GBAM!" to you too! If this was yankee, the commandant would have been parodied on Saturday Night Live and Family Guy and jested by comedians like Bill Maher and David Letterman by now. He's lucky they've only made t-shirts lol. 5 years later and people STILL make fun of Sarah Palin, whose potential position was far greater than the commandant's.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Nobody: 2:02am On Mar 17, 2013
Truckpusher: Apparently the eediot didn't take notice of your signature grin grin
LMAO!! I know right? grin grin grin silly fellow.
Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Nobody: 2:10am On Mar 17, 2013
Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Nobody: 2:11am On Mar 17, 2013
this guy knows what's up grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Nobody: 2:18am On Mar 17, 2013
[size=13pt]@Omo Obatala,

Those were amazing moments. Republicans should continue to lose but allow their dummies to contest. Comedy for 18 months lol. By the way o, Herman Cain had it easy. I remember when one interviewer asked for specifics on his 999 tax plan, he started talking about apples and oranges.

Compare folks like Michele Bachmann, Herman Cain, and Sarah Palin, who (THANK GOD) did not win the presidency or vice presidency, being heckled the way they were/are. The commandant is an actual commandant in office, shaming himself, and we should take it easy. Chei. Like eLDee sang, "One day one day, e go beta".

If Nigerians don't hold these people accountable, then who will?[/size]

2 Likes

Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by easik: 2:28am On Mar 17, 2013
I feel bad for the kids. But he deserves every ridicule and damages the whole universe has to offer. STOP giving jobs to uneducated officials. A 6 year old kid could have answered that question correctly. The man doesn't know the simplest sh!t about web 2.0. I bet he'll learn a thing or 2 now.

1 Like

Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Nobody: 2:28am On Mar 17, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]@Omo Obatala,

Those were amazing moments. Republicans should continue to lose but allow their dummies to contest. Comedy for 18 months lol. By the way o, Herman Cain had it easy. I remember when one interviewer asked for specifics on his 999 tax plan, he started talking about apples and oranges.

Compare folks like Michele Bachmann, Herman Cain, and Sarah Palin, who (THANK GOD) did not win the presidency or vice presidency, being heckled the way they were/are. The commandant is an actual commandant in office, shaming himself, and we should take it easy. Chei. Like eLDee sang, "One day one day, e go beta".

If Nigerians don't hold these people accountable, then who will?[/size]

you sound so unAmerican looking in.
pls stick to 3rd world issues that concern you
Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by mekzii(m): 2:29am On Mar 17, 2013
I must confess that video is the funniest thing I have seen this year, it always lifts my spirit, just check out his body language. Seriously, that man displayed gross mediocrity and incompetence and if you have been a victim of another man's incompetence you will not have any pity on him. If the story about his wife is true, then it is unfortunate for her. His family has enjoyed the benefits of his position, it is time to suffer the consequences of his mediocrity. I am no angel, but it is obvious GOD exposed that man, I don't care about GEJ and the rest, their time will come. That man is a typical example of the rot in this country. Imagine a man with that level of intelligence the commandant of a state like lagos, defending that man is wickedness, he owes us a responsibility and he has failed. He should face the full wrath of his actions, I am sure if roles were reversed he won't have mercy on you. Personally, I think the jokes are getting out of hand, but I can't help but laugh my ass out whwnever I see some of them or watch that video again, I am even thinking of hollering 'my oga at the top' whenever I see an officer of the civil defense corps and asking them if they know their official website. Many competent people have been rendered jobless by people like that man. If we really want a better future in this country people like that should be thoroughly assessed. Finally, this is a democracy and I think we are free to do whatever we like, stop telling people to stop posting anything, hardly do we see videos as funny as that. I am sure he told his kids he was top of his class and if he decides to commit suicide, I think that is his choice and he has only himself to blame, people like him have made jest of a lot of competent and qualified people in this country.
Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Nobody: 2:33am On Mar 17, 2013
OK_2_NV: you sound so unAmerican looking in.
pls stick to 3rd world issues that concern you

[size=13pt]Ezioku?

Chei. I no wan laugh. Kingoflag, laugh on my behalf biko.[/size]
Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Truckpusher(m): 2:33am On Mar 17, 2013
Slimzy baby: I dnt blame u,at ur age u are stil a waste to ur family,engaging on e-fight wit everybody.infact u are a wasted semen...f.ool
Don't worry when i'm done with the other eediot i'll switch over to you....after all, my oga at the top wouldn't bother me,.... datz all grin grin grin oya sorry...i don't want to be fighting on too many fronts tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Tinubu And Wike's Motorcade In Port Harcourt Today (Video) / Yemi Osinbajo Visits Abuja Market (Photos) / Picture Of Adeleke's Supporter Wearing Juju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.