Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,577 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' (59227 Views)

Twinkle Star Protests At The House Of Ahmadu Ali / Oga At The Top: Wife Didn't Protest At Channels TV / Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Nobody: 3:45am On Mar 17, 2013
Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Slimzybaby(m): 3:45am On Mar 17, 2013
Truckpusher: Alams is a joke of the highest order and of course the opposition and peeps with vested interested has made life difficult for the President that he had no choice than to run to the devil to save his azz come 2015.

Though i still maintain that if you show me your friends i'll tell you who you are.Gej is one them because the apple doesn't fall far from the tree
Welldone sir! dis wat u should be discussing not mocking an old man,can't u see u are gud in politics...i guess u should stick to politics and let d kids do d mocking.
Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Truckpusher(m): 3:50am On Mar 17, 2013
Ivynwa:

The joke thing shouldn't be done in such a way as to bring unhappiness to his family. The man is only being an average Nigerian speaking his broken English and you can't blame a person if he is not computer literate enough to know how website addresses goes.

If the man harms himself or any of his children who are being embarrassed or even his wife harm themselves in anyway out of the unhappiness and embarrassment, we will all start going "Oh gosh, sorry, rippy and stuff". Anyway I just hope that out of it will come blessings and lifting for the man because sometimes all things work together for good even if it embarrassed you and made you cry at first.
You actually stayed awake to write this?...are you trying to whip up sentiment and pity that he doesn't deserve because he wasn't the target here,but the corrupt system that we value and cherish.My dear catch some sleep because if he commits suicide then he's on his own unless you want to tell me that our President's wife has a shock absorber after committing blunders after blunders during public address.

If i was in his shoes i'll simply tell my children to tutor me for one month and i'll demand for another interview and laff over it, simple .After all mistakes like this one doesn't even equal to death.

2 Likes

Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Slimzybaby(m): 3:52am On Mar 17, 2013
OK_2_NV:

No. I meant a Nigerian Emiggree i.e. she left Nigeria and is settled there and besides her ascent has nothing to do with being an American. She can't be more American than the former Governor of California and also I hear a lot of fake ascents in shopping malls in Lagos but what disqualifies her as an american is dating that loser in Romance -sexkillz
O boy,why u dey beaf d guy nah?
Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Nobody: 3:52am On Mar 17, 2013
omo_to_dun:

So this is the real problem. My brother, jealousy no be good thing o. grin grin grin

i dey crase when i know see better person jealousy?
Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Nobody: 3:53am On Mar 17, 2013
Slimzy baby: O boy,why u dey beaf d guy nah?

guy nah heavy swegbe
Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Truckpusher(m): 3:56am On Mar 17, 2013
omo_to_dun:

So this is the real problem. My brother, jealousy no be good thing o. grin grin grin
That guy is a complete definition of what i call big time looser .....what a refined swine!....though he's still a swine...smh
Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Nobody: 4:03am On Mar 17, 2013
Truckpusher: That guy is a complete definition of what i call big time looser .....what a refined swine!....though he's still a swine...smh

Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Truckpusher(m): 4:04am On Mar 17, 2013
vicope: BUT SERIOUSLY, SHOULDN'T THE ISSUE OF ALAMIEYESEIGHA'S CLEMENCY BE OF MORE IMPORTANCE TO US THAN THE BLUNDER OF MR SHEM?
Alams is a joke of the highest order and of course the opposition and peeps with vested interested has made life difficult for the President that he had no choice than to run to the devil to save his azz come 2015.

Though i still maintain that if you show me your friends i'll tell you who you are.Gej is one them because the apple doesn't fall far from the tree
Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Truckpusher(m): 4:05am On Mar 17, 2013
@ OK 2 NV....PUT YOUR HEAD HERE

Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Nobody: 4:14am On Mar 17, 2013
Truckpusher:
NOW THIS IS MADNESS....
PUT YOUR HEAD HERE

Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Nobody: 4:16am On Mar 17, 2013
Truckpusher:
@ OK 2 NV....PUT YOUR HEAD HERE

make me
Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Nobody: 4:16am On Mar 17, 2013
Carry on... You guys are making me laugh grin
Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Truckpusher(m): 4:23am On Mar 17, 2013
OK_2_NV:

make me
smdh.....
Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Nobody: 4:25am On Mar 17, 2013
Truckpusher: smdh.....

Feels Good to win, AGAIN!

1 Like

Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Truckpusher(m): 4:29am On Mar 17, 2013
OK_2_NV:

make me
Which of the rehabs did you escape from?
Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Nobody: 4:29am On Mar 17, 2013
OK_2_NV:

Feels Good to win, AGAIN!

You havent won yet. cool
Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Ferdinandu(m): 4:34am On Mar 17, 2013
What is all this trash about stopping what.Imagine a state head of an organization Goofing like that because 1st of all he is an Incompetent who has been feeding fat on our collective wealth and he is not competent enough to be there.The woman should be told that if ridicule is all they got ,they should consider themselves lucky .These unqualified Goofs sitting everywhere on top of most government Agencies are what is wrong with our public service
Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Nobody: 4:37am On Mar 17, 2013
OK_2_NV: No. I meant a Nigerian Emiggree i.e. she left Nigeria and is settled there and besides her ascent has nothing to do with being an American. She can't be more American than the former Governor of California and also I hear a lot of fake ascents in shopping malls in Lagos but what disqualifies her as an american is dating that loser in Romance -sexkillz

[size=13pt]I was born and raised in the US.[/size]

1 Like

Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by 2baga(m): 4:38am On Mar 17, 2013
Truckpusher: Which of the rehabs did you escape from?

my 1st thot was yaba-left but then I realized they dont handle advanced cases such as yours, its ......
erhm.......

I know let me just ask my oga at the top
Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Nobody: 4:40am On Mar 17, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]I was born and raised in the US.[/size]

nobody asked you

SniperInADiaper:

You havent won yet. cool

he aint posting anything
Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Truckpusher(m): 4:40am On Mar 17, 2013
2baga:
my 1st thot was yaba-left but then I realized they dont handle advanced cases such as yours, its ......
erhm.......

I know let me just ask my oga at the top
Calm down....see as you dey rush to come die for my hand,shebi you dun tell that your drunk wey you call papa say you wan commit suicide?

OYA PUT YOUR HEAD HERE

Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by 2baga(m): 4:41am On Mar 17, 2013
Ferdinandu: What is all this trash about stopping what.Imagine a state head of an organization Goofing like that because 1st of all he is an Incompetent who has been feeding fat on our collective wealth and he is not competent enough to be there.The woman should be told that if ridicule is all they got ,they should consider themselves lucky .These unqualified Goofs sitting everywhere on top of most government Agencies are what is wrong with our public service

you got it spot on, but since I'm not qualified to comment on that I will refer you to my oga at the top! #daz all
Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Nobody: 4:42am On Mar 17, 2013
Slimzy baby: @OguguaD fact dat d man is wrong doesn't mean we should mock him to death..d man has been suspended and dat is enough for him.moreover he is nt d first to make such blunder on air...or is he d only person?

[size=13pt]Of course it doesn't. However, I don't see why people should be vexing Nigerians for laughing at a funny situation. The truth of the matter is that he went on television and couldn't answer a basic question. Can you imagine Mukina doing an interview and not being able to verbalize the Nairaland url? You no go yab am?

That's part of life. More so? That's the price one pays for choosing to be in the spotlight. People will forever be who they are. Rather than telling Nigerians not to laugh or vex for someone who displayed foolishness (a normal reaction by the way), tell the guy (or woman) who was wrong to straighten out and inform himself or herself before doing an interview that millions will watch.[/size]

1 Like

Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Baggyshort(m): 4:43am On Mar 17, 2013
grin.chaii, its a pitty, dis joke seems 2 be a war btween d masses and the man, d solution shld be..Oga AT THE TOP" SHOULD GRANT US AMNESTY.with immediate compansation. Wth d approval of of the OGa's At The Top(GEJ). Dats all...:p
Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Nobody: 4:43am On Mar 17, 2013
OK_2_NV: nobody asked you

[size=13pt]You said I'm un-American, an "emigree", and insinuated that my accent may be fake. I responded to your numerous falsities.[/size]
Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Truckpusher(m): 4:45am On Mar 17, 2013
OK_2_NV:

he aint posting anything
Do i need to respond to every eediot
Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by 2baga(m): 4:45am On Mar 17, 2013
Truckpusher: Calm down....see as you dey rush to come die for my hand,shebi you dun tell that your drunk wey you call papa say you wan commit suicide?

OYA PUT YOUR HEAD HERE

I'm so loving this truckie!
is that your generational inheritance??
Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Nobody: 4:46am On Mar 17, 2013
Ferdinandu: What is all this trash about stopping what.Imagine a state head of an organization Goofing like that because 1st of all he is an Incompetent who has been feeding fat on our collective wealth and he is not competent enough to be there.The woman should be told that if ridicule is all they got ,they should consider themselves lucky .These unqualified Goofs sitting everywhere on top of most government Agencies are what is wrong with our public service

[size=13pt]It's funny really... people defending incompetent officials who continue to rob and cheat them day in, day out. Reminds me of how Peter Parker protected that robber, who later shot his Uncle Ben.[/size]
Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Nobody: 4:47am On Mar 17, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]You said I'm un-American, an "emigree", and insinuated that my accent may be fake. I responded to your numerous falsities.[/size]

are you always this polite? and why do you really care what others think of you?

as for you
Truckpusher: Do i need to respond to every eediot

Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Truckpusher(m): 4:48am On Mar 17, 2013
2baga:

I'm so loving this truckie!
is that your generational inheritance??
Yes ,...just like Yaba left is your family home.....
Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Nobody: 4:49am On Mar 17, 2013
Truckpusher: Yes ,...just like Yaba left is your family home.....

you forgot to post your noose

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News / Slavery In Libya: FFK Shares Graphic Picture Of What Sub-saharan Africans Face / Tinubu And Wike's Motorcade In Port Harcourt Today (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.