Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,066 members, 7,814,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Can U Share A Tooth Brush Wit A GF/BF? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Share A Tooth Brush Wit A GF/BF? (2317 Views)

How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... / Do U Share Bathing Soap, Sponge And Body Cream With Ur Partner? / Have U Eva Met Som1 Dat Was Brn D Sam Day As U? Share Ur Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can U Share A Tooth Brush Wit A GF/BF? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 18, 2013
KINGwax: swt@, am only catchin ma fun here, and u can't intimidate me to marry. Av got a set time, nothing will change dt! Ok?
And all those speakin in tongues I dnt undstnd is nuttin but cowardice

All I ask is for you to be polite,if you hate being talked back at.who cares if you are married or not??Just act your age and stop talking like an under 20.I rest my case here,am sure u gat my point.That's the interpretation of the proverb(He that sticks his fingers into the fowl's anus,will not bring it out untainted).
Re: Can U Share A Tooth Brush Wit A GF/BF? by ypzilanti: 9:10am On Mar 19, 2013
I just thought about it, and I totally would if situation arose. I would not be grossed out at all by it.

But as a poster said here, toothbrushes are damn cheap, so what exactly is the point?
Re: Can U Share A Tooth Brush Wit A GF/BF? by KINGwax(m): 11:41am On Mar 19, 2013
byvan:

All I ask is for you to be polite,if you hate being talked back at.who cares if you are married or not??Just act your age and stop talking like an under 20.I rest my case here,am sure u gat my point.That's the interpretation of the proverb(He that sticks his fingers into the fowl's anus,will not bring it out untainted).
ok swt@.
And hey, I aint against being talked back at, it's funny if we can be rational abt it.
U took it serious. Ma comment was a joke with scintilla of truth. U shld av seen it as a joke, nothing else!
But I get ur point. Av it nice, lady.

1 Like

Re: Can U Share A Tooth Brush Wit A GF/BF? by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 20, 2013
KINGwax: ok swt@.
And hey, I aint against being talked back at, it's funny if we can be rational abt it.
U took it serious. Ma comment was a joke with scintilla of truth. U shld av seen it as a joke, nothing else!
But I get ur point. Av it nice, lady.

Nice day too Kingmax,just work on your sense of humour.No ill feelings brother.
Re: Can U Share A Tooth Brush Wit A GF/BF? by Flygerian1(m): 10:47am On Mar 20, 2013
This space is for sale.
Re: Can U Share A Tooth Brush Wit A GF/BF? by Popowaa: 2:00pm On Mar 20, 2013
Yea
Re: Can U Share A Tooth Brush Wit A GF/BF? by sunnshyn(f): 3:52pm On Mar 20, 2013
NEVER! Share gini? i cant! i wont!
Re: Can U Share A Tooth Brush Wit A GF/BF? by cherryurch(f): 8:20pm On Mar 20, 2013
Its not hygenic at all,kissing is not the same as brushing
Re: Can U Share A Tooth Brush Wit A GF/BF? by mideeniafe(f): 9:55am On Mar 21, 2013
Flygerian.:

Meanin u have a lot of bfs cos 'A' bf can be ur husband 2moro.
Lol grin. I can't even deal with more than one guy. When he becomes my husband, I might be able to share. smiley
Re: Can U Share A Tooth Brush Wit A GF/BF? by ashe2(f): 11:32am On Mar 21, 2013
to be candid some pple are easily irritated..den from another point of view its ironical if he gives you head and cant share a toothbrush wit u..but if he doesnt giv u head jus let this one slide..and i hope u dont give him head too? some men want head and dont lik to give head..*jussaying* jus let it slide babe anyway and dont read so much deal out of it..i do dat wen my boyfrnd uses my towel...he should dab it on his body and not rub it all over and i think he should use one side so one side stil remains dry..u cant b picky on all thins or u will be tagged "nag" so i decided i will buy him a black towel so dat way wen he comes around we would neva hav to share.. grin
Re: Can U Share A Tooth Brush Wit A GF/BF? by tashanja(m): 3:28pm On Mar 21, 2013
Can share a lot of things(even towel) but certainly not toothbrush; neither does it compare with kissing & giving head, for those who wouldn't understand: try scraping a little plaque off your teeth when you get up in the morning and try smelling it; yeah it smells awful(worse than shiiiit, no kidding), thats evedince of tons and tons of bacteria (densely concentrated in that tiny bit of plaque)- the dose of which you would not come close to getting from kissing or MouthAction.
Besides, toothbrushes can sometimes cause bleeding of the gums- one sure easy way to transfer the evil virus - just think about it before you share, especially between bf/gf.
Re: Can U Share A Tooth Brush Wit A GF/BF? by 32D: 12:50am On Mar 22, 2013
Morgan1092: He just want 2 justify his action. He told me dis. 'She used his toothbrush b4 he cud wakeup. On noticing he brought out a new 1. And wen d she noticed dat, she was nt hapi.'
iyanma
Re: Can U Share A Tooth Brush Wit A GF/BF? by Nobody: 1:17am On Mar 22, 2013
Sharing a ToothBrush is Disgusting.

The Thought Alone is Repulsive.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asking A Boy/girl Out On Social Media, Right Or Wrong? / What Would You Do If You're The One? / Comment If You Are Still Awake And Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.