Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,445 members, 7,843,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Bayelsa To Set-up Committee To Tackle Rumour-mongering - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa To Set-up Committee To Tackle Rumour-mongering (9362 Views)

APC Inciting Violence In Kogi, Bayelsa To Disrupt Polls – PDP / APC Sets Up Committee To Monitor Buhari’s Compliance With Manifesto / Yakowa's Corpse Being Transported From Bayelsa To Kaduna This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa To Set-up Committee To Tackle Rumour-mongering by Masiya(m): 11:58pm On Mar 17, 2013
This is another way of fruad, setting up a commitee to fish out rumour mongers may cost €#$1 billion to the govt. Of Bayelsa state Lol. Wat kind of stack illetrate is dis person. I can't stop luaghing at dis stupidity. Hahahhahahaha
Re: Bayelsa To Set-up Committee To Tackle Rumour-mongering by Jonnysteve: 11:59pm On Mar 17, 2013
Aleyi gide gan o,lobatan see cluelessness @ wrk,wat a visionlessness leader....imagine wetin d kind of committe bin set up...oga gan o
Re: Bayelsa To Set-up Committee To Tackle Rumour-mongering by AMvanquish: 12:17am On Mar 18, 2013
grin
eGuerrilla: I thought this committee was already in place, following the outing of certain rumour-peddlers back in November of last year.
The wheels of government do turn very slowly in Bayelsa, I tell you sad

Ransom and couple. Where do these folks get their names. As in seriously can't stop laffin
Re: Bayelsa To Set-up Committee To Tackle Rumour-mongering by kabba7(m): 12:39am On Mar 18, 2013
[quote author=tpia@]Interese
That governor sure resembles a militan
Re: Bayelsa To Set-up Committee To Tackle Rumour-mongering by cr7lomo: 1:55am On Mar 18, 2013
And ppl r lafin @ " oga @ d top". Pls , is dis nt worse?
Re: Bayelsa To Set-up Committee To Tackle Rumour-mongering by cr7lomo: 1:57am On Mar 18, 2013
And ppl r lafin @ " oga @ d top". Pls , is dis nt worse?. Dis guy must b a clown (settin up high powerd committee) grin grin. Joblessness is nw turnin 2 a mental disease. Lol
Re: Bayelsa To Set-up Committee To Tackle Rumour-mongering by bloggernaija: 2:15am On Mar 18, 2013
It is official . SWAMP PEOPLE HAVE TAKEN OVER. Our own original Tea Party
Re: Bayelsa To Set-up Committee To Tackle Rumour-mongering by Clemzy16(m): 2:18am On Mar 18, 2013
A Rumor is a disease. But this news does not only serves as a joke, it calls for pity. It is a pity that i have to pity the people of bayelsa. Also, It is now officially proven that their leadership-produce both past and present are indeed CLUELESS.
Re: Bayelsa To Set-up Committee To Tackle Rumour-mongering by Nobody: 3:08am On Mar 18, 2013
I can laugh all day over the Rumour-Mongering Committee of Nigeria(RCN). It means the group is going to be watching out on Nairaland for people like caps23,Davidylon,etc for their conspiracy theories and rumours. That would pay off if they start with some news media in Nigeria and halt freedom of speech. Let's see where this will take the nation to. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cool cool cool
Re: Bayelsa To Set-up Committee To Tackle Rumour-mongering by Blueboy0402: 3:44am On Mar 18, 2013
Is Dickson a product of same intimacy marriage?
Re: Bayelsa To Set-up Committee To Tackle Rumour-mongering by Innodon(m): 4:32am On Mar 18, 2013
Let me ask my Oga at the top if Dickson is a product of the same sex marriage. All from Niger Delta. I wonder what this man is doing there as the governor of Jonadan state.
Re: Bayelsa To Set-up Committee To Tackle Rumour-mongering by TMoni1(m): 4:42am On Mar 18, 2013
I honestly dont want to believe this is true...

If this is true...Then all of us ought to be weeping profusely for dear Nigeria angry cry angry cry angry cry

Now i understand why Gen Buhari wept, its amazing the kind of people we have in power.
Re: Bayelsa To Set-up Committee To Tackle Rumour-mongering by Nobody: 6:23am On Mar 18, 2013
i think its wrong for you to generalise and say majority of us are clueless .
Re: Bayelsa To Set-up Committee To Tackle Rumour-mongering by misstobi: 6:56am On Mar 18, 2013
;Di am settin up an abuse free committee in nairaland to get hold of any1 dt makes a derogatory remark abt our nation,allocations shud b made to ds committee for efficacy/dey just wake up every mawnin nd do d wrong and most foolish thing,I mean if u r doin wat u were put in office to do,hu wud pass a bad remark. Abt u sad
Re: Bayelsa To Set-up Committee To Tackle Rumour-mongering by calcal: 7:24am On Mar 18, 2013
DICTATOR!
Re: Bayelsa To Set-up Committee To Tackle Rumour-mongering by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 18, 2013
Committee too much for naija, make dem set up anoda committee to dissolve those committees...lol
Re: Bayelsa To Set-up Committee To Tackle Rumour-mongering by mbulela: 7:59am On Mar 18, 2013
Blueboy0402: Is Dickson a product of same intimacy marriage?
probably the product of a D&C gone wrong.
Re: Bayelsa To Set-up Committee To Tackle Rumour-mongering by oge4real(f): 8:21am On Mar 18, 2013
The fact that some people are seriously replying this story is much more funny than the story itself.
Re: Bayelsa To Set-up Committee To Tackle Rumour-mongering by talk2s(m): 8:50am On Mar 18, 2013
seanet02: Which kind of nonsense is this?
This is joblessness at its height.
Majority of this Niger-deltans are indeed clueless.

This kind of comment exposes how shallow-minded, mediocre-ingrained and tribal-limited u are.
GROW UP
Re: Bayelsa To Set-up Committee To Tackle Rumour-mongering by twentycent(m): 10:26am On Mar 18, 2013
cheesy cheesy embarassed Chizoooooosu....committee for Rumour Mongering?
Re: Bayelsa To Set-up Committee To Tackle Rumour-mongering by 1dickatatime: 10:35am On Mar 18, 2013
Now this is a wooden advertisement of joblessness, really how bad can it get in this country?
Re: Bayelsa To Set-up Committee To Tackle Rumour-mongering by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 18, 2013
ypzilanti:
Bayelsa and Delta state governors should always be stoned with pure water sachets wherever they go. Two states that should be on the path to becoming like Dubai by now, yet nothing on ground except mass looting and settlement of thugs.

In the case of both states, a large proportion of blame needs to directed at godfathers (Ibori and Jonathan) who foisted incorrigible clones of themselves on the local electorate

By the way, here is a new rumour (sourced from yesterday's Guardian) currently doing the rounds... angry

RELATIVE to their respective profiles of Internally-Generated Revenue (IGR), oil-rich Bayelsa and six other states in the country have failed the domestic debt sustainability analysis undertaken by the Debt Management Office (DMO).

According to the report, which the DMO board, headed by Vice President Namadi Sambo met on Tuesday to consider, the seven states’ domestic indebtedness relative to their IGR positions ranks high beyond the recommended international threshold of between 92 per cent and 167 per cent.

Indeed, the affected states, according to the report on Pages 26 and 27, are presented in pink colour signifying the danger level of their indebtedness. Those next to this endangered category are stated in yellow while states whose positions are healthy are presented in green colour.

Bayelsa led the heavily indebted states with a score of 1,712 per cent insolvency.

The state has a domestic debt stock of N162.82 billion as at the end of December 2011, while its IGR was put at N9.510 billion

It was followed by Cross River State, which by end of 2011 had a domestic debt stock of N90.750 billion, relative to its IGR size of N16.553 billion.

The debt management agency said the state’s indebtedness ratio is 548 per cent far above the recommended threshold.

The third in this category was Zamfara State, which scored 497 per cent, representing its total domestic debt of N12.968 billion relative to its N2.611 billion IGR.

Ebonyi State was next in line with a score of 272 per cent, representing her domestic debt stock of N40.239 billion relative to her IGR of N14.778 billion.

Oil-rich Delta State came fifth with a rating of 263 per cent as the state’s domestic debt stock then was N90.843 billion, while its IGR stood at N34.601 billion.

Adamawa State followed with a rating of 217 per cent, with a debt stock of N25.954 billion, while its IGR stood at N11.948 billion.
http://www.ngrguardiannews.com
Re: Bayelsa To Set-up Committee To Tackle Rumour-mongering by oldave: 11:18am On Mar 18, 2013
I cant stop laughing.....what a way to lead people.
Re: Bayelsa To Set-up Committee To Tackle Rumour-mongering by dadicvila(m): 11:21am On Mar 18, 2013
tarryT: U are a big fool for insultin the Ijaws... U wont spit ur dumb venom and move on.. Its u and ur entire village that is clueless. Make thunder fire ur real father.
@topic...Dickson is a disgrace and an insult to Bayelsans.. Its unfortunate Bayelsa will have to endure this accidental empty skull man... Shame dey catch me... High powered committee on what..? SMH,. Clicked on *unfollow*...
don't mind that Itsekiri goat,what Ijaws have achieved in the world Itsekiri's will only dream of....its a pity and unfortunate that bayelsa state keeps getting deadbrains and men without conscience as governors,God will judge them for bringing shame to the Ijaw nation...
Re: Bayelsa To Set-up Committee To Tackle Rumour-mongering by mikeapollo: 11:48am On Mar 18, 2013
I am not surprised.....the last time I checked GEJ comes from Bayelsa and he single-handedly handed the governorship post to Dickson.
Like Presisdent like Governors
Dumb asses
Re: Bayelsa To Set-up Committee To Tackle Rumour-mongering by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 18, 2013
Chai!!! I cant stop laughing!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What are we not going to hear in this country?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Pls help, I'm still laughing!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bayelsa To Set-up Committee To Tackle Rumour-mongering by dipsy2009: 8:47pm On Mar 18, 2013
LoL.....very funny!!!! I guess this is another way of siphoning money..... Very hilarious tho
Re: Bayelsa To Set-up Committee To Tackle Rumour-mongering by midiwifi(m): 11:32am On Mar 19, 2013
Omen100:

Point of correction Mr. Man, majority of ijaws are clueless, because I am from Delta state & I am sure that the people of Delta State are indeed intellectually balanced & knows what they want.
I think i now know the reason why Delta state has an imbe.cili.stic n.i.t.w.i.t as their governor. With d.a.f.t.s like you in ughelli anyfin lugubrious and rambunctious is possible
Like my brothers from the southwest will say "mo sorry gan".
Re: Bayelsa To Set-up Committee To Tackle Rumour-mongering by krisIT: 10:06pm On Mar 19, 2013
:DSoon we go get commissionner n minister for rumour monger.All go b 4rm bayelsa (otueka n sagbama)village.
Re: Bayelsa To Set-up Committee To Tackle Rumour-mongering by tpia5: 10:41pm On Mar 24, 2013
denzel2009: Thank God Seuns server is not located in Bayelsa...The kain rumour mongrers on this site

you dont say.
Re: Bayelsa To Set-up Committee To Tackle Rumour-mongering by tpia5: 5:46pm On Apr 09, 2013
what happened to the 40 laptop crew?

did they morph into 80 laptops?
Re: Bayelsa To Set-up Committee To Tackle Rumour-mongering by otokx(m): 5:49pm On Apr 09, 2013
tpia@:
what happened to the 40 laptop crew?

did they morph into 80 laptops?

They have reduced to 20 laptop sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

National Dialogue Outcome To Be Sent To National Assembly / Taraba Assembly passes bill against open grazing / NERC Ignores Nairalander's Complaints Against Ibedc's Illegal Disconnection.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.