Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,666 members, 7,854,792 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 07:29 AM

Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye (42830 Views)

Interview With Shem Obafaiye, "My Oga At The Top" After The Channels TV Saga / My Oga At The Top: NSCDC Replaces Shem With Adesuyi As Lagos Commandant / Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by mysticgal(f): 5:09pm On Mar 17, 2013
but oga at the top why you talk nah,i was thinking u would hide your head in shame.

1 Like

Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by fELiscatus: 5:09pm On Mar 17, 2013
His name is Obafaiye? Lol.
I didn't even know that before.

Way to make things worse for the guy, NSCDC defenders.
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by killuminati(m): 5:10pm On Mar 17, 2013
bbpreye.:

Someone please help, I just bought fish!
na for politic section you warn learn hw to cook yellow soup? See ur head!
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 17, 2013
alaoeri: A high percentage of ppl mocking 'my oga at the top' are even worst than him.

People like you right? On a serious note, Nigeria will not develop until we begin to made demands of our leaders. Demands of integrity, competence, knowledge and accountability.

Hundreds of people have just been defrauded using fake websites of NSCDC. Now the Lagos commandant is sent out to explain to viewers the whole issue and what is being done, and the man does not think he needs to know their website before appearing on TV. That was one of the worst interviews I have ever seen. The man was plain embarassing and I am sure his oga at the top is probably worse.

Enough of this "pity the guys family or that is someone's father", the point is that the man is incompetent and he should resign.

4 Likes

Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by lightheart(m): 5:14pm On Mar 17, 2013
And 'esprit de corps' saves the day! smiley

1 Like

Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by GenOrumov: 5:19pm On Mar 17, 2013
Elueme: Gbam! We celebrate mediocrity so well in Nigeria. I took time to watch the last 10 minutes of that interview on U-tube and would say the man in question didn't do badly with the exception of the website aspect where though glaringly clear he didn't know it but was trying to outsmart those young and hot blooded presenters who took him to the mud. Everybody ain't so complaint with ICT , so it would be callous to suspend him on that error, but that aside he caught me as somebody who knew his job and is proud of it.
A one - two weeks suspension is okay by me in his case. The suspension shouldn't serve as a punishment for not knowing their website but for totally embarassing himself and his organisation (the 'oga at the top' he used was just too unprofessional) and particularly for him to leave the eye of the storm to cool of at home so as to be able to regain his confidence. I absolve the Channels presenters of any blame whatsoever. The man tried to dribble and manouever his way out but ended up bundling himself into a blind alley.

2 Likes

Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by symbianDON(m): 5:22pm On Mar 17, 2013
instead of nscdc to kindly ask for state pardon for this man see wetin dem de yarn Tomorrow now one yeye person go say make we leave d man alone. In fact all d sympathy wey i get for d man don disappear.....is it too much if dis man issues a honourable statement apologising for d gross error he committed on tv? Instead of asking for soft landing for their oga at d top nscdc is trying to further abuse our common sensiblity. Na oil theieves say make d man no know their website? Abi channels tv do wrong by asking d man for their website? Warra shiiittt meennnn!!! Ijiat of d nscdc grin
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by kennydee05(m): 5:22pm On Mar 17, 2013
All this things no concern me.
Please anyone with the valid NSCDC website address so that I can register for employment?
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by free2ryhme: 5:23pm On Mar 17, 2013
confusion247: Let's wait and see if you are saying the truth or deceiving us like others who say one thing and do the opposite.

you've been deceived everyday so why wait grin
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 17, 2013
Nashville: .

People like you right? On a serious note, Nigeria will not develop until we begin to made demands of our leaders. Demands of integrity, competence, knowledge and accountability.

Hundreds of people have just been defrauded using fake websites of NSCDC. Now the Lagos commandant is sent out to explain to viewers the whole issue and what is being done, and the man does not think he needs to know their website before appearing on TV. That was one of the worst interviews I have ever seen. The man was plain embarassing and I am sure his oga at the top is probably worse.

Enough of this "pity the guys family or that is someone's father", the point is that the man is incompetent and he should resign.
GBAM!! You have said it all.
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by Biafrarep(m): 5:25pm On Mar 17, 2013
bbpreye.:

Please how do I prepare yellow soup?
SMH @ you, so you qouted the whole text just to say this trash? Na wa for you!
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by pharmow: 5:30pm On Mar 17, 2013
Can people move on with their life and use the time they engrossed in humiliating this man to do something productive with their life. Am so baffled with energy some Nigerians have spent on this joke, do they not get tired? It is an act of inferiority and idleness to continue to derive fun from others' downfall

And for those that showed creativity in form of T-shirts, musical videos, games etc. from the comedy saga, U have the talent to be successful and don't limit yourselves to the news of the moment.

1 Like

Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by Adanyebe(m): 5:34pm On Mar 17, 2013
WHEN HAS IS IT BECOME AN OFFENSE TO MAKE PEOPLE LAUGH

2 Likes

Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by eherbal(m): 5:35pm On Mar 17, 2013
cogitoErgo: you poster who is posting from your facebook I think you know you are saying one thing now and very soon your oga at the top will say another thing.
soooooooooooooooooooooo dry angry
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by Bright2(m): 5:40pm On Mar 17, 2013
Yes he was sponsored not to know his website address by the oil thief! Noooonsense.
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by Costa2000(m): 5:45pm On Mar 17, 2013
Good for Obafaiye.
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by vision2050: 5:47pm On Mar 17, 2013
I greet you all in the name of JESUS.
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by tpapi: 5:48pm On Mar 17, 2013
~Bluetooth:

[img]http://2.bp..com/-HentCEDWt6Y/UUQ1pnC24dI/AAAAAAAAKg8/vwwlwJ7vKpI/s400/oga+2.jpg[/img]

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Foolish organization working for a foolish government promoting foolishness in order to justify a foolish act by a foolish man who publicly displayed his world class foolishness and now being foolishly promoted by his foolish oga at the top.
ode u talk like a foo:li:sh man

4 Likes

Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by josite: 5:49pm On Mar 17, 2013
realy nice response from civil defence .bravo.
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by CHIMCO(m): 5:50pm On Mar 17, 2013
After looking at his face, i pitied him. Pls lets shield our swords.
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by chucky234(m): 5:51pm On Mar 17, 2013
Elueme: Gbam! We celebrate mediocrity so well in Nigeria. I took time to watch the last 10 minutes of that interview on U-tube and would say the man in question didn't do badly with the exception of the website aspect where though glaringly clear he didn't know it but was trying to outsmart those young and hot blooded presenters who took him to the mud. Everybody ain't so complaint with ICT , so it would be callous to suspend him on that error, but that aside he caught me as somebody who knew his job and is proud of it.
Maybe there is two versions of the youtube video in circulation because from the version I watched Mr. Shame,sorry ooo its Mr. Shem has no business being the commandant of Lagos command of NSCDC.
Incompetence at its pinnacle if you ask me,mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by dbride: 5:51pm On Mar 17, 2013
~Bluetooth:

[img]http://2.bp..com/-HentCEDWt6Y/UUQ1pnC24dI/AAAAAAAAKg8/vwwlwJ7vKpI/s400/oga+2.jpg[/img]

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Foolish organization working for a foolish government promoting foolishness in order to justify a foolish act by a foolish man who publicly displayed his world class foolishness and now being foolishly promoted by his foolish oga at the top.

^^^^Well said
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by biolabee(m): 5:52pm On Mar 17, 2013
bbpreye.:

Please how do I prepare yellow soup?

Go to ww.henessey dc. that's all
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by Maxymilliano(m): 5:54pm On Mar 17, 2013
quest003: i see no reason why news item whose source is not from the mainstream media should be at the front page

I share your sentiment bro...
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by mrofficial2(m): 5:54pm On Mar 17, 2013
osram: This man should not b speard,he shud b fired asap!!!

Of course he can't be "Speard" grin
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by GenOrumov: 5:55pm On Mar 17, 2013
If he was truly suspended, he should issue a video press release after he resumes back at work. He should come out with a smile like a brave and confident man he his and he should tell everyone he deeply regrets his gaffe and he his over the ridicule he has gone through over the past weeks (while reminding us that no human being is above mistake). By so doing, he will play on our psychology by indirectly appealing to our senses. If he can do this, he will warm himself back into the hearts of people that have ridiculed him. His gaffe will quickly be forgotten and at the end, he will be applauded thus making him a hero sort off. And even if he wasn't suspended, he should still do what i have recommended. It will work wonders.
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 17, 2013
Nashville: .

this your write up is definitely from your OGA AT THE TOP. . .see gbagaun!!..would've dealt with you but your oga at the top pleaded on your behalf.. you've been PARDONED.. smiley
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by Mekky2010: 5:59pm On Mar 17, 2013
tatosh: Why is that all these 'Ogas at the top' most escpecially Creek Jonathan think every uproar, protest or widespread condemnation from the public is sponsored. Have they no sense? Do they not know that the public also have opinions?
Why are we being ruled by mediocres of the highest cadre

U better tell us who sponsored you to NL b4 ur oga at the top will say something else smiley smiley) lol
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by cashkid: 6:00pm On Mar 17, 2013
alaoeri: A high percentage of ppl mocking 'my oga at the top' are even worst than him.
i agree wit u bro, bt i guess u suppose 2 use worse nt worst in dt sentence. jst an humble correctn!
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by Paulonminyi: 6:00pm On Mar 17, 2013
bbpreye.:

Someone please help, I just bought fish!
ask ur oga at d top. period!

1 Like

Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by phildon: 6:00pm On Mar 17, 2013
And u're worse than them. It's 'worse' not 'worst', ode!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video / Unknown Gunmen Burn Customary, High Court In Imo (Photos) / Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.