Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,043 members, 7,845,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye (42820 Views)

Interview With Shem Obafaiye, "My Oga At The Top" After The Channels TV Saga / My Oga At The Top: NSCDC Replaces Shem With Adesuyi As Lagos Commandant / Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by Oahray: 6:01pm On Mar 17, 2013
imperiouxx: Thank God he's getting support. That's all I want to hear because nothing is error free. Waiting to see when an activist or top lawyer stands by him, filing case for damages.
mtscheeew! Sue who? Channels? For making him fool himself or for watching him fool himself or for being there at all when he fooled himself? No sane lawyer would represent him in such a ridiculous case.

1 Like

Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by ceejay80s(m): 6:02pm On Mar 17, 2013
goldfish80: His Oga at the top never gave accurate website of his orgnization, instead he's αttacking phantom enemies of civil defense.He even went as far as suggesting its oil thieves that are making jokes out of τђΞ whole episode,indicting @least 98% of N/Landers as oil thieves... Smh
i no dey among the 98%
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by Sharrks: 6:02pm On Mar 17, 2013
Gbam
Elueme: Gbam! We celebrate mediocrity so well in Nigeria. I took time to watch the last 10 minutes of that interview on U-tube and would say the man in question didn't do badly with the exception of the website aspect where though glaringly clear he didn't know it but was trying to outsmart those young and hot blooded presenters who took him to the mud. Everybody ain't so complaint with ICT , so it would be callous to suspend him on that error, but that aside he caught me as somebody who knew his job and is proud of it.
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by Lusola15: 6:02pm On Mar 17, 2013
See traffic

5001 Views and counting
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by Amya(f): 6:03pm On Mar 17, 2013
Okay we've all had our fun with this one. But he who says they've never had a brain fart before should cast the first stone. It had happened to me once, and I had to ask someone how to spell 'war'.

Anywayz, why am I wasting my breath sef, a nation of hypocrisy and hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by chucky234(m): 6:05pm On Mar 17, 2013
kennydee05: All this things no concern me.
Please anyone with the valid NSCDC website address so that I can register for employment?
You can go on with your registration jare, the valid website is www.nscdc.gov.
Let me ask my oga at the top if its .ng or .com because I don't want to say one thing and he says another.
BRB ooo,just hang in there bro.
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by phildon: 6:06pm On Mar 17, 2013
Nashville: .

People like you right? On a serious note, Nigeria will not develop until we begin to made demands of our leaders. Demands of integrity, competence, knowledge and accountability.

Hundreds of people have just been defrauded using fake websites of NSCDC. Now the Lagos commandant is sent out to explain to viewers the whole issue and what is being done, and the man does not think he needs to know their website before appearing on TV. That was one of the worst interviews I have ever seen. The man was plain embarassing and I am sure his oga at the top is probably worse.

Enough of this "pity the guys family or that is someone's father", the point is that the man is incompetent and he should resign.
...begin to made demands...? I'm finished!
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by Desloaaa(f): 6:07pm On Mar 17, 2013
bbpreye.:

Someone please help, I just bought fish!
pour crayon abeg
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by Acidosis(m): 6:07pm On Mar 17, 2013
Mr commandant, since Nigerians and the fcking channels local tv has decided to pay your good deeds this way.. If I were you, I'll change my way of life... I'll start stealing government money, recruiting my close pals and relatives leaving others aside, I'll take bribes in millions and billions, I'll let the oil bandits live and go free... I'll tarnish the image of the innocents and deal with them mercilessly leaving the thieves alone!

Let me tell you, sir.... Good works don't pay in Nigeria! We do not celebrate good people in this fckiN country... Mediocres RULE! Thieves lead!

Change your way of life! Thats the only way our people will celebrate you!
Next time you see a oil bandit... Take some money from them and let them go! Ask your leaders and elders in government! Ask the owner of that tv how he got his money!

Thats what they do! Thats what Nigerians want!
Thank you!

4 Likes

Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by dbride: 6:09pm On Mar 17, 2013
pharmow: Can people move on with their life and use the time they engrossed in humiliating this man to do something productive with their life. Am so baffled with energy some Nigerians have spent on this joke, do they not get tired? It is an act of inferiority and idleness to continue to derive fun from others' downfall

And for those that showed creativity in form of T-shirts, musical videos, games etc. from the comedy saga, U have the talent to be successful and don't limit yourselves to the news of the moment.

Nigerians and sentiments. You sure dont see that people are attacking gross Incompetence in our public service using comedy. What realy is an act of INFERIORITY in accusing Mr Shem of incompetence? You clearly want to be seen as 'an angel of light' in this matter but sad to say you are not there yet. Incompetence in our public service must not be encouraged.
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by Godjone(m): 6:09pm On Mar 17, 2013
mumu nigerians and their shalowness in reasoning. In militaray and para-military organizations, nobody cares to know how you use language. I remember the other day a private in nigerian army greeting a major in a very hot afternoon as "mon sir". Oga at the top as used by sheme is a normal way of interaction in many uniform organization just that, he 4got that he is on air not in his office (jurisdiction). Finaly, every member of this forum and nigerians should stop making mockery of themselves and invest such time-wasting to a more fruitful venture.

1 Like

Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by Desloaaa(f): 6:11pm On Mar 17, 2013
Acidosis: Mr commandant, since Nigerians and the fcking channels local tv has decided to pay your good deeds this way.. If I were you, I'll change my way of life... I'll start stealing government money, recruiting my close pals and relatives leaving others aside, I'll take bribes in millions and billions, I'll let the oil bandits live and go free... I'll tarnish the image of the innocents and deal with them mercilessly leaving the thieves with alone!

Let me tell you, sir.... Good works don't pay in Nigeria! We do not celebrate good people in this fckiN country... Mediocres RULE! Thieves lead!

Next time you see a oil bandit... Take some money from them and let them go! Ask your leaders and elders in government! Thats what they do! Thats what Nigerians want!
Thank you!
thanks acidiosis,but let me ask my oga at the top,so i dont do this,and he thinks another..oshey omo mi
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by chucky234(m): 6:13pm On Mar 17, 2013
Acidosis: Mr commandant, since Nigerians and the fcking channels local tv has decided to pay your good deeds this way.. If I were you, I'll change my way of life... I'll start stealing government money, recruiting my close pals and relatives leaving others aside, I'll take bribes in millions and billions, I'll let the oil bandits live and go free... I'll tarnish the image of the innocents and deal with them mercilessly leaving the thieves with alone!

Next time you see a oil bandit... Take some money from them and let them go! Ask your leaders and elders in government! Thats what they do! Thats what Nigerians want!
Thank you!
What do you expect from a goon who calls himself "acid",we all know nothing positive comes from acid.

1 Like

Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by Oahray: 6:13pm On Mar 17, 2013
Amya: Okay we've all had our fun with this one. But he who says they've never had a brain fart before should cast the first stone. It had happened to me once, and I had to ask someone how to spell 'war'.

Anywayz, why am I wasting my breath sef, a nation of hypocrisy and hypocrites.
blah blah blah and some more blah... Wrong illustration. Why didn't you just presumptuously spell the 'war' as 'wore'? Asking shows you realized you didn't know it at that moment. If he had admitted he wasn't sure, it wouldn't have been this big a deal.

After you've had your fill of laughter, the other laughing peeps are now hypocrites and you the girl who does not throw the first stone. So what does the dictionary call this your action?
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by jude33084(m): 6:13pm On Mar 17, 2013
imperiouxx: Thank God he's getting support. That's all I want to hear because nothing is error free. Waiting to see when an activist or top lawyer stands by him, filing case for damages.

Proper educated dude. cheesy

Filling case to sue who?

Where did you graduate from? undecided
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by free2ryhme: 6:13pm On Mar 17, 2013
Acidosis: Mr commandant, since Nigerians and the fcking channels local tv has decided to pay your good deeds this way.. If I were you, I'll change my way of life... I'll start stealing government money, recruiting my close pals and relatives leaving others aside, I'll take bribes in millions and billions, I'll let the oil bandits live and go free... I'll tarnish the image of the innocents and deal with them mercilessly leaving the thieves alone!

Next time you see a oil bandit... Take some money from them and let them go! Ask your leaders and elders in government! Ask the owner of that tv how he got his money!

Thank you!

Frustration displayed
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by ceejay80s(m): 6:13pm On Mar 17, 2013
Everybody 4gets, nobody is perfect. Even me wey go german embassy in 2008, i missed 2 questions wey dem ask me
(1). Them ask me how much be my salary per month, i 4got
(2). Dem ask me my wife date of birth, i 4got
I even 4got the last meal wey i take

did i lose my job for 4getting? HELL NO!!!

2 Likes

Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 17, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Seriously, you mean you watched that video and you came to this conclusion? Nigeria truly have a long way to go The man should be sent packing, so incompetent and out of debt! Nigeria have brilliant minds in abundance all over the country.

Imagine if He was asked the same question about the company website by someone else wanting to know more about what the agency is all about and all He will be able to tell the individual is WWW., err WWW. no wait..its WWW.ncdsc

Silly Oga at the top ought be fired to hiring such an incompetent individual!

Lolzz, listen man, dat man was just an unfortunate scapegoat of which nigerians re in dire need of. Truth be told, he did nothing for which he should be sent parking. if justice is to be served 70% of nigerian civil servants should be sacked too. In dis country, we have people that do not know the motto of their various organisations let alone their web address. Abeg make una free d man joor.
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by dbride: 6:15pm On Mar 17, 2013

Whaaaat! From where did you think this rubbish out, from the head, anus or....? Did you just want to say something, anything? You make me laaaaaagh.
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by Acidosis(m): 6:16pm On Mar 17, 2013
chucky234: What do you expect from a goon who calls himself "acid",we all know nothing positive comes from acid.

Have you ever stumbled on any word like - Gastric acid?

Acid + Base = Salt & Water...

You would have died without "ME"

3 Likes

Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by chucky234(m): 6:17pm On Mar 17, 2013
Godjone: mumu nigerians and their shalowness in reasoning. In militaray and para-military organizations, nobody cares to know how you use language. I remember the other day a private in nigerian army greeting a major in a very hot afternoon as "mon sir". Oga at the top as used by sheme is a normal way of interaction in many uniform organization just that, he 4got that he is on air not in his office (jurisdiction). Finaly, every member of this forum and nigerians should stop making mockery of themselves and invest such time-wasting to a more fruitful venture.
Did you watch the interview,am sure you are just one of those follow follow beetle-headed goons. I am not saying the man should be castigated but from the interview its clear that Mr. Shem is incompetent and unfit to mann such position in an organisation as important as the NSCDC.
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by Acidosis(m): 6:17pm On Mar 17, 2013
free2ryhme:

Frustration displayed

shattap there!

2 Likes

Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by chucky234(m): 6:19pm On Mar 17, 2013
Acidosis:

Have you ever stumbled on any word like - Gastric acid?

Acid + Base = Salt & Water...

You would have died without "ME"
You are a concentrated acid and therefore of no positive value to anyone.
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by Acidosis(m): 6:19pm On Mar 17, 2013
Desloaaa:
thanks acidiosis,but let me ask my oga at the top,so i dont do this,and he thinks another..oshey omo mi
grin So abi your omo abi?
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by ceejay80s(m): 6:19pm On Mar 17, 2013
What of that woman wey no fit resite nigerian national anthem? Was she sacked?
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by vislabraye(m): 6:19pm On Mar 17, 2013
bbpreye.:

Someone please help, I just bought fish!

Your own no go pass food.
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by jude33084(m): 6:20pm On Mar 17, 2013
Godjone: mumu nigerians and their shalowness in reasoning. In militaray and para-military organizations, nobody cares to know how you use language. I remember the other day a private in nigerian army greeting a major in a very hot afternoon as "mon sir". Oga at the top as used by sheme is a normal way of interaction in many uniform organization just that, he 4got that he is on air not in his office (jurisdiction). Finaly, every member of this forum and nigerians should stop making mockery of themselves and invest such time-wasting to a more fruitful venture.

You that have deep brain thinks the whole saga is about english expression? cheesy

Over sabi angry

1 Like

Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by wandeykul(f): 6:20pm On Mar 17, 2013
killuminati: ode na 'spare', no be 'speared' Abi u wan make dem kill am before?
u should be killed 4 spelling 'speared'..u c nobody is above mistake
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by chucky234(m): 6:22pm On Mar 17, 2013
ceejay80s: Everybody 4gets, nobody is perfect. Even me wey go german embassy in 2008, i missed 2 questions wey dem ask me
(1). Them ask me how much be my salary per month, i 4got
(2). Dem ask me my wife date of birth, i 4got
I even 4got the last meal wey i take

did i lose my job for 4getting? HELL NO!!!
Your case is spiritual,you need to see the pastors at MFM prayer city for special attention, haba you even forget the food wey eat before you go embassy.
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 17, 2013
Nd please nigerians, not knowing d web address of ur organisation is not synonymous to incompetence, incompetence is when u do not know ur job, my prof in skool did not know d course code of d course he was taking, doesn't mean he didn't know d course. If u re talking of incompetence, u shld start wit ur president or those dunces in ur house of assembly, dis guy does not even fit in.

2 Likes

Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by Acidosis(m): 6:22pm On Mar 17, 2013
chucky234: You are a concentrated acid and therefore of no positive value to anyone.
Shut it man!

Btw, I trust myself... I wouldn't let those channels guys leave that way...
I'd have asked one of them to recite the National anthem grin (I bet most over sabi noise makers here will fail that simple test)
yeye people...

2 Likes

Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by Amya(f): 6:23pm On Mar 17, 2013
Acidosis: Mr commandant, since Nigerians and the fcking channels local tv has decided to pay your good deeds this way.. If I were you, I'll change my way of life... I'll start stealing government money, recruiting my close pals and relatives leaving others aside, I'll take bribes in millions and billions, I'll let the oil bandits live and go free... I'll tarnish the image of the innocents and deal with them mercilessly leaving the thieves alone!

Thank you!

Really? Is this an attempt at sarcasm?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Sagay Says FG May Forcefully End Protests If Youths Continue / Governor Adeleke Attends Davido’s Timeless Concert In Lagos (Video) / Fayose Thanks APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.