Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,016 members, 7,845,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye (42819 Views)

Interview With Shem Obafaiye, "My Oga At The Top" After The Channels TV Saga / My Oga At The Top: NSCDC Replaces Shem With Adesuyi As Lagos Commandant / Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by Stanbeto: 8:04pm On Mar 17, 2013
I was suprise whn i had da 'my Oga @ d top was Lagos State Comandant
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by Excellentspirit(f): 8:05pm On Mar 17, 2013
~Bluetooth:

[img]http://2.bp..com/-HentCEDWt6Y/UUQ1pnC24dI/AAAAAAAAKg8/vwwlwJ7vKpI/s400/oga+2.jpg[/img]

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Foolish organization working for a foolish government promoting foolishness in order to justify a foolish act by a foolish man who publicly displayed his world class foolishness and now being foolishly promoted by his foolish oga at the top.
I so love ur comment,it's on point mehn
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by sobastical: 8:05pm On Mar 17, 2013
alaoeri: A high percentage of ppl mocking 'my oga at the top' are even worst than him.

You are so right!
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by toshmann(m): 8:06pm On Mar 17, 2013
Didn't want to comment on this issue until I see the interview in question, but I just had to comment now because all I see from the posts here are people complaining about the guy not remembering his website. That's bad, okay, but no one has complained about his functional ineptitude, So far. I maintain that we must focus our attention on the greatest thieves of all, not some dude who couldn't remember or didn't even know his office website. Shameful, yes, but not our biggest problem.
By the way, the kind of English I'm reading in this thread, including those who want to spear(spare) the guy, and those who can't resite(recite) the anthem, etc, i'm reminded that the generation that used mago-mago to pass JAMB/WAEC etc as well as Magomatized their degrees have become the workforce of the land. That's Nigeria's future, and it's more shameful.

Finally, I remember in 2008, Obama once forgot how many states were in the US. And he wanted to be president, and he still won the election.

Lets get our priorities right. Apart from the shameful ignorance of his office website, how dysfunctional is this guy?
How corrupt is he?
How is his office/ministry/whatever percieved in the eyes of the people he is supposed to serve?
These are more important questions.

3 Likes

Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by Hilaskee(m): 8:10pm On Mar 17, 2013
More often than not, human beings r penalised by the way their characters are classified and not for the acts they actually committed; in same vein, they r rewarded not for wat they do but by how their actions are weighed. We are in a world where people have pleasure in justifying their wrong doing and condemning other people's wrong rather than striving to behave in a more acceptable way...The result of this will be the continual commission of offence! The Oga at the top including the interviewers are all faulty and guilty!!!

1 Like

Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by osram(m): 8:11pm On Mar 17, 2013
[quote auathor=jude33084]

Proper educated dude. cheesy

Filling case to sue who?

Where did you graduate from? undecided[/quote]dnt mind d idiot na bcs hm dey du masters 4 united states dt y hm dey du enihw...if it wie in d u.s dt this thing happened d commandant wud av resigned by nw...they dnt telorate incompetency there.#asshole
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by illuminaty(m): 8:11pm On Mar 17, 2013
Soory pips for derailing d thread bt since I dnt no hw 2 post a topic on dis forum,I just had 2 use dis forum....my question is....btw GOTV n STARTIMES,which wud u prepare for all round entertainment?
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by imperiouxx(m): 8:31pm On Mar 17, 2013
osram: dnt mind d idiot na bcs hm dey du masters 4 united states dt y hm dey du enihw...if it wie in d u.s dt this thing happened d commandant wud av resigned by nw...they dnt telorate incompetency there.#asshole

They do and they don't. Forget about someone is in US or not, what I'm passing across to you is that no one is above mistake....we all do it unconsciously (like him) or due to our ignorance (like him). In US like you mentioned, say something derogatory to someone publicly and see if you can be charged for damages or not. Educated people don't make correction by ridiculing the subject or make fun out of someone's misfortune...... It's uncommon sense.

4 Likes

Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by osram(m): 8:41pm On Mar 17, 2013
[quotae author=imperiouxx]

They do and they don't. Forget about someone is in US or not, what I'm passing across to you is that no one is above mistake....we all do it unconsciously (like him) or due to our ignorance (like him). Educated people don't make correction by ridiculing the subject or make fun out of someone's misfortune...... It's scarce common sense.[/quote]now u talkn bro,sorry 4 bugging you all this while,hw is studies nw?
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by toshmann(m): 8:42pm On Mar 17, 2013
osram: dnt mind d idiot na bcs hm dey du masters 4 united states dt y hm dey du enihw...if it wie in d u.s dt this thing happened d commandant wud av resigned by nw...they dnt telorate incompetency there.#asshole

There are US senators who were caught sleeping with another man's wife.
A US president didn't know that Canada( their neighbor) has no president
Obama couldn't tell how many states were in the US during the campaigns
Palin didn't know why there were two koreas or Berlin Wall
McCain didn't know how many houses he owns
A US governor left his office and disappeared, he went to Argentina for over two weeks, not for treatment, but to enjoy sex and romance with his lover, he didn't resign.

99% of US senators and congressmen don't read the bills they vote into law.

Even the US president doesn't know everything in the law he signs into effect.

Incompetence is everywhere, but enlightened people help minimize the level of incompetence in a nation.

I'm not worried about people like this man, I'm more worried about the aninis, obasanjos, goodlucks, PDP barons who loot without control, I'm mor worried about boko haram, I'm more worried about kidnappers, I'm more worried about doctors going on strike, hopeless universities etc

3 Likes

Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by fonssy(f): 8:45pm On Mar 17, 2013
If I comment now, tomorrow they will say It was not true, just like that of the wife's protest. So no comment. I don't trust this media people again, until my aga at the top tells me to trust them.
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by antiembezzle: 8:59pm On Mar 17, 2013
osram: This man should not b speard,he shud b fired asap!!!
mumu! Go and fire him naa. You think firing 1 man will create jobs for 30million jobless youths.
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by biolabee(m): 9:04pm On Mar 17, 2013
Oahray: smh... and she talks about double standards. So what makes those republicans any less of hypocrites than the Nigerians on this thread asking the NSCDC man to resign? If Obama were republican, would they have asked him to resign?

If one does not want to be criticized at all, he should not exist at all. The meme thing did not begin with Nigeria, neither did it begin with the NSCDC man. Was Patience Jonathan not mocked too? What of Rita of koko mansion? Ever heard of the President-Bush-inspired 'Internets' meme? What makes Nigeria the hypocrite nation of the world?

I know it feels good trying to sound like the good person, but do not overdo it. What Nigerians are doing is totally normal and they would soon get tired of it, so give the self-righteousness a lil break.

Sweet!

1 Like

Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by chucky234(m): 9:05pm On Mar 17, 2013
illuminaty: Soory pips for derailing d thread bt since I dnt no hw 2 post a topic on dis forum,I just had 2 use dis forum....my question is....btw GOTV n STARTIMES,which wud u prepare for all round entertainment?
Prepare or prefer?
Kai too many commandant Shem on NL
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by chucky234(m): 9:07pm On Mar 17, 2013
toshmann:

A US governor left his office and disappeared, he went to Argentina for over two weeks, not for treatment, but to enjoy sex and romance with his lover, he didn't resign.

Incompetence is everywhere, but enlightened people help minimize the level of incompetence in a nation.

I'm not worried about people like this man, I'm more worried about the aninis, obasanjos, goodlucks, PDP barons who loot without control, I'm mor worried about boko haram, I'm more worried about kidnappers, I'm more worried about doctors going on strike, hopeless universities etc
GBAGAUN
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by Chebaby2: 9:07pm On Mar 17, 2013
Abeg make dem free d man jor, all of una way say una dey sch hw many of u knw ur sch website? dere nobody is above mistake jor
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by biolabee(m): 9:09pm On Mar 17, 2013
toshmann:

Sweet also..
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by Lakasigbe(m): 9:27pm On Mar 17, 2013
~Bluetooth:

[img]http://2.bp..com/-HentCEDWt6Y/UUQ1pnC24dI/AAAAAAAAKg8/vwwlwJ7vKpI/s400/oga+2.jpg[/img]
Wc organisation ur papa build for naija........ Mumu.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Foolish organization working for a foolish government promoting foolishness in order to justify a foolish act by a foolish man who publicly displayed his world class foolishness and now being foolishly promoted by his foolish oga at the top.
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by promkingzz(m): 9:31pm On Mar 17, 2013
I'м only gonna make one pt! I agree not everyone is very ICT compliant but you see.....these days no one is just not ICT compliant to the extent you don't know every website ends with a .com or .org or .shyte! Its impossible. Clear road make graduates work joor! Filling offices with ppl who can't move our nation forward and the govt says there are no jobs for graduates!!?? Rubbish!!

1 Like

Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by bambuzz88: 9:47pm On Mar 17, 2013
goldfish80: He even went as far as suggesting its oil thieves that are making jokes out of τђΞ whole episode,indicting @least 98% of N/Landers as oil thieves... Smh

just with this alone, he his guilty to gross incomptence nd ignorance before he failed the real test and should just be fired for been irritative nd dull headed
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by Tobiustobius: 9:53pm On Mar 17, 2013
Acidosis: Mr commandant, since Nigerians and the fcking channels local tv has decided to pay your good deeds this way.. If I were you, I'll change my way of life... I'll start stealing government money, recruiting my close pals and relatives leaving others aside, I'll take bribes in millions and billions, I'll let the oil bandits live and go free... I'll tarnish the image of the innocents and deal with them mercilessly leaving the thieves alone!

Let me tell you, sir.... Good works don't pay in Nigeria! We do not celebrate good people in this fckiN country... Mediocres RULE! Thieves lead!

Change your way of life! Thats the only way our people will celebrate you!
Next time you see a oil bandit... Take some money from them and let them go! Ask your leaders and elders in government! Ask the owner of that tv how he got his money!

Thats what they do! Thats what Nigerians want!
Thank you!

Please. How does your soapbox rant above excuse the fact that a regional commandant of the NSCDC didn't know the organisation's website, and instead of saying he couldn't remember, chose to painfully (painfully for the viewers, that is) bluster through the interview? What does it have to do with "oil bandits" and "tarnishing the name of the innocent"? "Change your way of life"? Really? *eyeroll*

1 Like

Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by bambuzz88: 9:53pm On Mar 17, 2013
Foolish organization working for a
foolish government promoting
foolishness in order to justify a
foolish act by a foolish man who
publicly displayed his world class
foolishness and now being foolishly
promoted by his foolish oga at the to
omg! Absolute stupity in it pure crystalize form
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by Elgaxton(m): 9:56pm On Mar 17, 2013
This is simply laughable, so if Commandant Shem had added .gov.ng
do you think his so-called detractors would have maligned his name
as you people are claiming. Abeg the man goofed on NAtional Tv and
since Nigerians have had nothing national to laugh about this month,
we had to laugh. NSCDC should not bother with defending him cos they
may get into more ignorant blunders grin. Blaming the Anchors of Channels
TV is useless, they are professionals and they simply asked a simple
question which Maupe was even willing to complete for him (hence the "yes"wink
but the man say him too sabi with an air of finality : That's All.

Just laugh it off
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by idinc(m): 10:08pm On Mar 17, 2013
grin he actually wntd 2 say 'well wat i do not understand is wether embarassing their guests is part of their organisation goals and mission statements,well i will leave it 4 the oga at d top 2 judge...daz all
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by illuminaty(m): 10:16pm On Mar 17, 2013
chucky234: Prepare or prefer?
Kai too many commandant Shem on NL
....its people like you dt's always on d look out for oda people's downfall....smh....dip inside ur hart,you no I neva meant 2 use d word PREPARE so y mking a meal out of it.....#spits on d idiot#
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by lorddarshwood(m): 10:19pm On Mar 17, 2013
IF HE DIES.. If he dies, we killed him. Murdered one of our own simply because he made a mistake. Can we swear to the creator we haven't made a fool of ourselves before? His wife admitted he cries everyday, his kids ridiculed in school, just because he used the phrase 'MY OGA AT D TOP' Am begging, am in tears now. Think of the stigma we bring upon his family, think of the faces of his kids now. Mistake made lets move on and let the Joke end. If he dies by committing suicide, what would be our gain. Pls share dis same way we mocked him , after all are there no OGAs at the top?
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by Neddyogu(m): 10:38pm On Mar 17, 2013
osram: This man should not b speard,he shud b fired asap!!!
U mean he shouldn't be spared, doncha?
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by ultimatebunmi1(f): 10:49pm On Mar 17, 2013
chiover: Sobbe
when other are busy commenting on serious matter u are there posting sobbe plz have a rethink of ur life and get serious for once.
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by bambuzz88: 10:50pm On Mar 17, 2013
antiembezzle: mumu! Go and fire him naa. You think firing 1 man will create jobs for 30million jobless youths.

yes firing one foolish man will do so, we have to stop celebrating stupidity in the face of other nations
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by mikky2k2(m): 11:01pm On Mar 17, 2013
killuminati: ode na 'spare', no be 'speared' Abi u wan make dem kill am before?
now wey u don fuckup ur own... Spelling spare as speared wetin u want us 2 do u asap
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by baumolina(m): 11:03pm On Mar 17, 2013
He who's without sin should cast the first stone.......

Most of the people asking for the man's sack do not know the vision,mission and core values of the company they work for.

Psalm 1 Vs 1
1. Blessed is the one
who does not walk in step with the wicked
or stand in the way that sinners take
or sit in the company of mockers,

2 but whose delight is in the law of the LORD,
and who meditates on his law day and night.

3 That person is like a tree planted by streams of water,
which yields its fruit in season
and whose leaf does not wither—
whatever they do prospers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail / #EndSARS: Sagay Says FG May Forcefully End Protests If Youths Continue / Governor Adeleke Attends Davido’s Timeless Concert In Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.