Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,732 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Portland Paints Plc Commissions New Computerised Factory In Awka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Portland Paints Plc Commissions New Computerised Factory In Awka (1451 Views)

Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State / Fashola Commissions New School Classrooms. PICS... / Fashola Commissions New Main Tejuosho Shopping Complex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Portland Paints Plc Commissions New Computerised Factory In Awka by LordNaya: 2:49pm On Mar 17, 2013
Portland Paints commissions new factory in Awka
Thursday, 07 March 2013 00:00 Modestus Anaesoronye
E-mail Print PDF

Determined to reach its client base in the eastern part of the country, paint manufacturing giant, Portland Paints &Products Nigeria plc has commissioned a state of the art factory in Awka, Anambra State.

The factory which has computerised production, delivers outstanding paint finishes in a wide range of colours with over 15, 000 options, colour (s) choice mixed in two minutes while customers can also create their own colours.

Portland said the factory offers great value incomparable to anyone around because of its high coverage capacity.

With its opening in Awka, all users of decorative paints, including painters, architects, decorators, home owners and all individual customers, will enjoy a full range of exceptional benefits including highest standards of customer satisfaction, washable finish, quick drying, colour retention as well as easy application.

The services is accompanied by extra value , as there would be free insurance cover in the Portland Mutual Extra (with Mutual Benefits Assurance) to cover burglary, fire and break-in for purchases in excess of: N30,000 for Tenants providing insurance cover up to N1m for 1 Year; and N300, 000 for Landlords to providing insurance cover of up to N4m for 1 Year.

The state of the art factory which is known as “Sandtex Paint Colour Boutique” is located on, Zik Avenue, Agu-Awka Industrial Layout, Awka, Anambra State, which provides great accessibility for customers within and outside the metropolis.

The Colour Boutique was commissioned by Emeka Ndubuisi Sibeudu, deputy governor of Anambra State who was represented by chairman, Anambra State Branch of Architects, Peter Okpala.

“We look forward to serving Nigerians and our esteemed customers in the East, while partnering with them for a more colourful life and more profitable business,” the company’s management assured.

“We are an exceptional company aiming at adding value, comfort and colour to our environment with our high class experts in all our departments. This makes us a dominant player in our line of business”.

Portland Paints & Products Nig. plc is a leader in the Nigerian paints Industry. The Company was incorporated as a Limited Liability Company on 3rd September 1985 and became a Public Company on 3rd April 2008 and was listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange on Thursday 9th July 2009.
Re: Portland Paints Plc Commissions New Computerised Factory In Awka by LordNaya: 2:53pm On Mar 17, 2013
Re: Portland Paints Plc Commissions New Computerised Factory In Awka by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 17, 2013
So hw mani pipol dem go employ?

1 Like

Re: Portland Paints Plc Commissions New Computerised Factory In Awka by bestview: 4:35pm On Mar 17, 2013
Wow..let me hurry and roof my house @ Ngozika estate fast fast
Re: Portland Paints Plc Commissions New Computerised Factory In Awka by LordNaya: 6:53pm On Mar 17, 2013
@BESTVIEW ARE U SURE U HAVE A HOUSE AT NGOZIKA ESTATE? LOL. I HOPE PEOPLE ARE STILL BUILDING HOUSES IN THAT ESTATE
Re: Portland Paints Plc Commissions New Computerised Factory In Awka by MrGlobe(m): 9:08pm On Mar 17, 2013
@Lord Naya you are doing a nice job here with your SE posts. Thanks for keeping us updated. I will also like you include govt projects or the absence of it in the SE.
Re: Portland Paints Plc Commissions New Computerised Factory In Awka by LordNaya: 10:17am On Mar 18, 2013
@ Mr Globe; i appreciate your acknowledgement.
Re: Portland Paints Plc Commissions New Computerised Factory In Awka by AustineE1: 11:35am On Mar 18, 2013
...i wish peter obi cld get a third term or an agreement must be reached with whom ever will be the next governor of Anambra state,to continue in this economic strategic policy of encouraging private sector development!...at the last count,no fewer than 34 new industries has come up in the state!
Re: Portland Paints Plc Commissions New Computerised Factory In Awka by LordNaya: 5:21pm On Mar 18, 2013
@ Austine E; pray that God gives Anambra another governor that is far better than Mr Peter Obi.
Re: Portland Paints Plc Commissions New Computerised Factory In Awka by LordNaya: 8:02pm On Mar 18, 2013
I HOPE MORE GOOD DEVELOPMENTS FOLLOW SUIT
Re: Portland Paints Plc Commissions New Computerised Factory In Awka by bestview: 6:02am On Mar 23, 2013
Lord Naya: @BESTVIEW ARE U SURE U HAVE A HOUSE AT NGOZIKA ESTATE? LOL. I HOPE PEOPLE ARE STILL BUILDING HOUSES IN THAT ESTATE

Ofcos I do, but its the extension. The phase one and two has been bought and built by investors

(1) (Reply)

Fed. Min. Of Education Website Domain Suspended - Another 'Oga At The Top' Case? / Six Years Of Impunity And Bad Governance In Abia State / Ahmed Kabiru Abdullahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.