Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,596 members, 7,816,480 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 - Travel (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 (487547 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by smithjanetstore: 1:40am On Apr 06, 2013
Hahahaha mamacita seniorita this is dedicated to lazy student like ..... Lwkmd
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Adolite(m): 3:59am On Apr 06, 2013
Mamacita007: lllooooooooooll why are u bothering yourself. They av heard that this school is bad but they're looking for easy ways to go abroad thats why to even write gre is a problem. They're just trying their luck becos gre costs almost $200. Why will they write exams that will be useless becos they wouldn't attend classes when they reach here. Be dere preaching for deaf pple. cheesy cheesy

mamacita....hmmmmmmmmm
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Yvete(f): 7:15am On Apr 06, 2013
Okay then ... shocked
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Mystiqme: 7:16am On Apr 06, 2013
Mamacita007: lllooooooooooll why are u bothering yourself. They av heard that this school is bad but they're looking for easy ways to go abroad thats why to even write gre is a problem. They're just trying their luck becos gre costs almost $200. Why will they write exams that will be useless becos they wouldn't attend classes when they reach here. Be dere preaching for deaf pple. cheesy cheesy
Sadly, this is true.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Yvete(f): 7:17am On Apr 06, 2013
Rickywowoz: sorry o,no vex abeg bt watz d meaning of GA,TA &RA??

Graduate Assistant
Teaching Assistant
Research Assistant
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Yvete(f): 7:17am On Apr 06, 2013
Mystiqme: Sadly, this is true.

Seems like I've been sleeping under a rock for a minute! grin
Am I the only one that cannot read between the lines
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Mystiqme: 7:59am On Apr 06, 2013
Yvete:

Seems like I've been sleeping under a rock for a minute! grin
Am I the only that cannot read between the lines
Welcome to Naija
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 06, 2013
Kunsoft:

This time around i want to use 3 account. his saving, company account and his dorm account. i hope this is allowed.

3 account? You have to improve on your communication skills.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by gr8ever(m): 1:32pm On Apr 06, 2013
imperiouxx:

well said.

I love your succinct replies...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 3:45pm On Apr 06, 2013
ferdimako:

Chei ferdimako, this isn't right.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Kunsoft(m): 6:13pm On Apr 06, 2013
ferdimako:

Alright. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by hardworkpays(m): 6:19pm On Apr 06, 2013

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 6:21pm On Apr 06, 2013
^^^^ That's great.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by olsmade(m): 9:05pm On Apr 06, 2013
hardworkpays: very educative and informative thread.Nice job guys, though I was lucky to get my visa on first try without knowing of this website but the information here is very valuable to anyone seeking to study in the USA.Just do your homework very well and pray hard and with a bit of favor you will get there.When I got my visa, the account balance on the bank statement I took to the embassy was 1.57 million naira, school required at least 5.4 million naira as shown in I-20.However through the favor of God the visa officer did not ask me anything concerning how am going to fund my education, I did not show him my bank statement eventually, just a couple of question and I got it in two minute.

I think you should change your handle to LUCKpays or GODpays depending on your 'religiosity' grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Surestboyxxx: 2:45am On Apr 07, 2013
Guru's in the house.... Kindly Advice me on what to do.

I want to spend my summer break in Naija, but i am in the process of transferring to a school in California which they have not make decision toward my transferring yet but surely they will do it soon.Do i need to wait for the new school I-20 before i leave or i should request for a returning letter from my ISO for re-entry sake?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 3:09am On Apr 07, 2013
Surestboyxxx: Guru's in the house.... Kindly Advice me on what to do.

I want to spend my summer break in Naija, but i am in the process of transferring to a school in California which they have not make decision toward my transferring yet but surely they will do it soon.Do i need to wait for the new school I-20 before i leave or i should request for a returning letter from my ISO for re-entry sake?

If your current status is active in a school but waiting for transfer to go through, then letter from your former IO is good to bring you back but if your current status is inactive in the school then a valid I-20 is what you need.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Surestboyxxx: 3:42am On Apr 07, 2013
imperiouxx:

If your current status is active in a school but waiting for transfer to go through, then letter from your former IO is good to bring you back but if your current status is inactive in the school then a valid I-20 is what you need.

@Imperiouxx , I think the transfer process will be complete at the beginning of june but by then i would already been in Naija. Was thinking i should let the new school to send my new I-20 to Naija for me or better still; i should just request a letter from my IO before leaving?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 3:46am On Apr 07, 2013
Surestboyxxx:

@Imperiouxx , I think the transfer process will be complete at the beginning of june but by then i would already been in Naija. Was thinking i should let the new school to send my new I-20 to Naija for me or better still; i should just request a letter from my IO before leaving?

Ask for letter from the IO since you're still actively one of their students until you enrolled elsewhere.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Surestboyxxx: 4:09am On Apr 07, 2013
imperiouxx:

Ask for letter from the IO since you're still actively one of their students until you enrolled elsewhere.

Ok got your point..Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Rickywowoz: 6:06am On Apr 07, 2013
Yvete:

Graduate Assistant
Teaching Assistant
Research Assistant
Ngo oo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Mamacita007(f): 10:59pm On Apr 07, 2013
smithjanetstore: Hahahaha mamacita seniorita this is dedicated to lazy student like ..... Lwkmd

How nau. how far with visa tins. hope say u dey serious oo no time. time don reach wey u suppose dey gingered for ur interview. that last time i said u shud paste everything you've been doing for 8 yrs u said you're going to sleep. make august no come meet you here. Anyway im praying for u and not ur cousin and God will help you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Mamacita007(f): 11:00pm On Apr 07, 2013
Adolite: mamacita....hmmmmmmmmm

Adolite adolite adolite .... hmnnnnnnnnnn llooooollll how nau? how is ur semester so far with ur tattooo hahahahaa
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 11:09pm On Apr 07, 2013
Where is the caretaker of my North Visitor parking?!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Mamacita007(f): 11:20pm On Apr 07, 2013
imperiouxx: Where is the caretaker of my North Visitor parking?!

oga imperriox happy sunday. where's dis parking lot u pple are talking about. its even in her nl status.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 12:01am On Apr 08, 2013
Mamacita007:

oga imperriox happy sunday. where's dis parking lot u pple are talking about. its even in her nl status.

Hey mamacita, hope studies is fine. That's our code and only we understand it better.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Seunbunmi(m): 12:36am On Apr 08, 2013
Oga Imperiouxx happy sunday. How long does it takes WES to evaluate transcript?....Mamacita i see u, happy sunday to u too
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Mamacita007(f): 2:08am On Apr 08, 2013
Seunbunmi: Oga Imperiouxx happy sunday. How long does it takes WES to evaluate transcript?....Mamacita i see u, happy sunday to u too

You're not ready to come abi u're still gathering all the money wey full naija. grin grin anyway its better to come very prepared but i promise u will nt miss naija lloolll
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Mamacita007(f): 2:19am On Apr 08, 2013
if u wan laugh small abeg read this 2 post llooolll

Raiders: Hi folks, I am a silence follower of the thread..I am currently a F1 grad student in the States and I have been in the states since fall 2011; I will be graduating this Semester..I am planning to get marry to my African American girlfriend immediately I graduated and we don't plan on settling in Nigeria when we get marry so I am currently planning to change my status from F1 to Permanent Residence.. I heard the process of changing status to Permanent resident through marriage is long and stressful and A Nigerian I asked told me that I have to go back to Nigeria for my girlfriend to file for me..so I would like to know if anyone in this thread has experience in changing status from F1 to Permanent Resident that would advice me on the processes and procedure to change status to Permanent Resident..
P.S= I am not getting married to my girlfriend for immigration purpose; we have been dating for about 15 months and we are genuinely in love. Her parents and my parents has agreed on us getting married by june...

to this one in usa lottery thread lloolll

Raiders: Dude, frankly speaking i have never try that lottery before, cos am not interested, i don't have to travel to US of A before i succeed in life , by God grace i will make here in Nigeria....besides Majority of Nigerians in USA usually end up working minimum wage job to survive in USA living on paycheck to paycheck while others are involve in fraud. If you take a look at the richest 10,000 Nigerian list, you will discovered that ALL the richest and most successful Nigerians resides in Nigeria and not in America or Europe. 9 percent of Americans ( about 30 million Americans) are currently out of job and searching for jobs while 40 percents of black Americans are on welfare and food stamp. AMERICA NON BE HEAVEN and Nigeria is 1000 thousand times better than US of A... GOD BLESS NIGERIA...

Viewing this topic: Mamacita007(f), Raiders
thats wat made me check ur profile the latest fbi is MAMACITA hahahahaa
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by nice4life: 2:28am On Apr 08, 2013
Mamacita007: if u wan laugh small abeg read this 2 post llooolll

to this one in usa lottery thread lloolll

Viewing this topic: Mamacita007(f), Raiders
thats wat made me check ur profile the latest fbi is MAMACITA hahahahaa
are you sure this post is from the same person? Why can't people be honest, that is why I find it very difficult to spend my precious time responding to enquiries because most are not genuine.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Mamacita007(f): 2:31am On Apr 08, 2013
nice4life: are you sure this post is from the same person? Why can't people be honest, that is why I find it very difficult to spend my precious time responding to enquiries because most are not genuine.

see uuuuuuu. nice4life what brought u to our thread. How nau?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by nice4life: 2:35am On Apr 08, 2013
Mamacita007:

see uuuuuuu. nice4life what brought u to our thread. How nau?
I was following you na, so I saw your post.I am fine, so you are a student here? well I was and came with F1 too smileySo I am your elder in this race smiley and you have to pay high $$$$$ to get my counsel grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (401)

U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3 / I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.