Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,732 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 - Travel (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 (487557 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 2:56am On Apr 08, 2013
mamacita&nice4life
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Mamacita007(f): 3:00am On Apr 08, 2013
imperiouxx: mamacita&nice4life

oga imperriox which one is dis again
lloolll nice 4life is looking for naija gals in america maybe for marriage or just dating. He even has a thread for dat. thats how i met him.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 3:03am On Apr 08, 2013
Mamacita007:

oga imperriox which one is dis again
lloolll nice 4life is looking for naija gals in america maybe for marriage or just dating. He even has a thread for dat and he said they must be virgins. thats how i met him.

My smiley says it all, two love birds met...... what a harmonious song from them. cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Mamacita007(f): 3:03am On Apr 08, 2013
nice4life: I was following you na, so I saw your post.I am fine, so you are a student here? well I was and came with F1 too smileySo I am your elder in this race smiley and you have to pay high $$$$$ to get my counsel grin

Yes i came last year ending but im not in california cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by nice4life: 3:12am On Apr 08, 2013
Mamacita007:

Yes i came last year ending but im not in california cheesy

That's cool, hope you have settled well and what state are you in?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Adolite(m): 4:16am On Apr 08, 2013
Mamacita007:

Adolite adolite adolite .... hmnnnnnnnnnn llooooollll how nau? how is ur semester so far with ur tattooo hahahahaa

So far so good but not easy for me because i was involved with many activities this semester, Tutoring, classes, seminars.Assignments,Labs..."May God help us here"... Mamacita, so you checking me out, you like the tattoo? don't be shy grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Adolite(m): 4:25am On Apr 08, 2013
imperiouxx: mamacita&nice4life

Imperiouxx and yvete...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm tongue tongue tongue tongue background check lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by kpolli(m): 5:24am On Apr 08, 2013
Mamacita007:

You're not ready to come abi u're still gathering all the money wey full naija. grin grin anyway its better to come very prepared but i promise u will nt miss naija lloolll

Beg to differ

Mamacita007: if u wan laugh small abeg read this 2 post llooolll

to this one in usa lottery thread lloolll

Viewing this topic: Mamacita007(f), Raiders
thats wat made me check ur profile the latest fbi is MAMACITA hahahahaa

Agent Cita cool

Mr & Mrs Smith
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Seunbunmi(m): 7:58am On Apr 08, 2013
Mamacita007:

You're not ready to come abi u're still gathering all the money wey full naija. grin grin anyway its better to come very prepared but i promise u will nt miss naija lloolll

grin grin grin Almost done my dear sis, just making sure i'm fully ready for fall like my bro Anthonymighty way don they scatter Boston now cheesy cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by nice4life: 1:56pm On Apr 08, 2013
mamacita please check your inbox and confirm if you received my message. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by sigilolu156: 3:38pm On Apr 08, 2013
Omo u guys de make person fear my interview is tomorrow and I just thought to check u guys out to make sure I have everything only for u guys to now make me uneasy. I am applying to do my masters in accounting at Rutgers nj . I already had my BA from Rutgers. My fear is I had my gmat atleast 3yrs ago . I can,t remeber my score nor do I have the physical record. I had initally pick Rutgers when I first sat for gmat so they still had my grades when I applied . Will my lack of gmat proof be a problem ?
Also, I don't have anything from the courts showing the support of my folks but I have there American bank statements with the full amount of my tuition and some. Can the lack of letter of support be a problem ?
Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Yvete(f): 3:45pm On Apr 08, 2013
Adolite: Imperiouxx and yvete...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm tongue tongue tongue tongue background check lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Eh-yah! Your background check reveals nothing. grin Mr. Imperiouxx is a good man. If I tell you some things about Imperiouxx, you'd be impressed. Although when he's having a bad day at the lab, he pours his frustration on one innocent lady's head, but such is life. Heheheee

Adolite, wassup with that your girlfriend? lipsrsealed ... and didn't know you are tatted UP! grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Yvete(f): 3:49pm On Apr 08, 2013
Mamacita007: Viewing this topic: Mamacita007(f), Raiders
thats wat made me check ur profile the latest fbi is MAMACITA hahahahaa

Lolz.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Yvete(f): 3:51pm On Apr 08, 2013
sigilolu156: Will my lack of gmat proof be a problem ?
Also, I don't have anything from the courts showing the support of my folks but I have there American bank statements with the full amount of my tuition and some. Can the lack of letter of support be a problem ? Thanks.

With a US bachelor's from the same school, I doubt that you will face major problems, but go with proof of funding from your sponsor.
Hey, heard the scandal with y'alls basketball coach? Lolz
Come share your success story tomorrow. Good luck!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 4:02pm On Apr 08, 2013
Yvete:

Eh-yah! Your background check reveals nothing. grin Mr. Imperiouxx is a good man. If I tell you some things about Imperiouxx, you'd be impressed. Although when he's having a bad day at the lab, he pours his frustration on one innocent lady's head, but such is life. Heheheee

Adolite, wassup with that your girlfriend? lipsrsealed

#YIMU
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Yvete(f): 4:07pm On Apr 08, 2013
imperiouxx: #YIMU

YINDI ...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by williams20(m): 4:19pm On Apr 08, 2013
Hello Great gurus. Good afternoon. Pls i want to know if this schools are okay cos i've been a victim of devry university visa denial.
1. Howard university
2. Arizona state university
3. Brown university(ivy league member)
i have submitted applications to the three schools.
i am presently on a National diploma program in computer sc(abraham adesanya poly) & hopefully i should get my results by nov or dec and m planning to write sat and toefl by October. My former toefl score is 77 and its 3 years old. Pls i need more information from you all_ dont want to make mistakes this second time
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by aroy1: 5:30pm On Apr 08, 2013
US-based independent review boards are probably the best way to find answer and you can easily use google to achieve this. US missions and VOs hold this accrediting agencies in high standard and probably recognize and respect them more than this website or any of its users.
Most colleges usually require a minimum TOEFL score of 79 from foreign students.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Adolite(m): 5:43pm On Apr 08, 2013
Yvete:

Eh-yah! Your background check reveals nothing. grin Mr. Imperiouxx is a good man. If I tell you some things about Imperiouxx, you'd be impressed. Although when he's having a bad day at the lab, he pours his frustration on one innocent lady's head,(Innocent indeed) [/b]but such is life. Heheheee

Adolite, wassup with that your girlfriend? lipsrsealed ... and didn't know you are tatted UP! grin

@yvete...just teasing you guyz about the [b]North Vistor Parking!
grin grin.
I dont have time for her again, am kind of busy busy busy, nobody dey see my face for ground again. If you check my profile pic, you will see i have little tattoo on my arm grin grin grin grin Do you dislike or hate Tattoo?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Mamacita007(f): 11:22pm On Apr 08, 2013
kpolli: Agent Cita cool

Mr & Mrs Smith

kiss kiss agent kpolli
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Mamacita007(f): 11:31pm On Apr 08, 2013
Adolite:
So far so good but not easy for me because i was involved with many activities this semester, Tutoring, classes, seminars.Assignments,Labs..."May God help us here"... Mamacita, so you checking me out, you like the tattoo? don't be shy grin grin grin grin

llooollll u no well. Ur tattoo is nt really showing too well in the pix.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by kpolli(m): 11:47pm On Apr 08, 2013
Mamacita007:

kiss kiss agent kpolli

kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Adolite(m): 5:03am On Apr 09, 2013
grin grin grin
Mamacita007:

llooollll u no well. Ur tattoo is nt really showing too well in the pix.
grin grin grin grin grin

Agent Cita..How are you and studies? Hope those small boys are not disturbing you much grin grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by kennyakobo: 8:57am On Apr 09, 2013
Please can anyone offer me GMAT study materials? kennyakobo at yahoo.com. thanks house
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by paparazzi1987(m): 2:22pm On Apr 09, 2013
hello brothers and sisters,
I applied to Maharishi University of Management,IOWA for my Master's degree in computer science,
The school is willing to accept me based on my undergraduate grade,
programming experience and my score on their online programming test.I have no GEE and Toefl results but i did SAt in 2005
which i still have the result with me.

The Financial document that i will be presenting belongs to my Brother
that works with International Criminal Court ICC.

Please i need to know my Chance of getting visa without GRE and Toefl results

Thanx in advance
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by webstradamus: 2:39pm On Apr 09, 2013
paparazzi1987: hello brothers and sisters,
I applied to Maharishi University of Management,IOWA for my Master's degree in computer science,
The school is willing to accept me based on my undergraduate grade,
programming experience and my score on their online programming test
.I have no GEE and Toefl results but i did SAt in 2005
which i still have the result with me.

The Financial document that i will be presenting belongs to my Brother
that works with International Criminal Court ICC.

Please i need to know my Chance of getting visa without GRE and Toefl results

Thanx in advance

I'll be more worried about your chosen school. The name sounds somehow grin Did you choose it just to avoid taking any standardized tests? With a good undergraduate degree and strong programming experience you could easily have gotten into a more recognized program ... so why Maharishi?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by paparazzi1987(m): 2:54pm On Apr 09, 2013
webstradamus:

I'll be more worried about your chosen school. The name sounds somehow grin Did you choose it just to avoid taking any standardized tests? With a good undergraduate degree and strong programming experience you could easily have gotten into a more recognized program ... so why Maharishi?

Bros i did both SAT(Math=690, verbal=480) and Toefl(223) back in 2003 and i know how hard i studied for the SAT.Now,that am already working,i don't think i will have time to sit for GRE again but i can easily re-write TOEFL.
Although, I have a good Job here with a nice pay but i really wish to move to masters level in computer science without
GRE or related exam...
As for the school Name, i beg no mind me..i chose them because they got nice financial package wink wink
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by webstradamus: 3:14pm On Apr 09, 2013
paparazzi1987:

Bros i did both SAT(Math=690, verbal=480) and Toefl(223) back in 2003 and i know how hard i studied for the SAT.Now,that am already working,i don't think i will have time to sit for GRE again but i can easily re-write TOEFL.
Although, I have a good Job here with a nice pay but i really wish to move to masters level in computer science without
GRE or related exam...
As for the school Name, i beg no mind me..i chose them because they got nice financial package wink wink

I understand your plight but of what use is the "nice financial package" if you do not get a visa? There's a few recognized universities that will waive the GRE for you if you got a good GPA and IT experience. Infact I know Cal State Fullerton and Oklahoma State Stillwater do not require the GRE for MS Computer Science. Minnesota State will waive the GRE for the MS IT program if you have a GPA above 3.0/4.0.

No GRE/TOEFL + private no-name University I-20 doesn't look good before any VO. But then impossible is nothing!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by paparazzi1987(m): 3:27pm On Apr 09, 2013
webstradamus:

I understand your plight but of what use is the "nice financial package" if you do not get a visa? There's a few recognized universities that will waive the GRE for you if you got a good GPA and IT experience. Infact I know Cal State Fullerton and Oklahoma State Stillwater do not require the GRE for MS Computer Science. Minnesota State will waive the GRE for the MS IT program if you have a GPA above 3.0/4.0.

No GRE/TOEFL + private no-name University I-20 doesn't look good before any VO. But then impossible is nothing!

I really Get your stance, but the point there is that MUM offers financial aid for international student with a Paid internship btw $5K - $6K monthly..
I will check out the two schools you mentioned.
Thanx A lot and really appreciate your advice
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by webstradamus: 3:56pm On Apr 09, 2013
paparazzi1987:
I really Get your stance, but the point there is that MUM offers financial aid for international student with a Paid internship btw $5K - $6K monthly..

Now that sounds kinda fishy ...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by paparazzi1987(m): 4:03pm On Apr 09, 2013
webstradamus:

Now that sounds kinda fishy ...
There is nothing Fishy here oo,its all about comfortability. i have pple that depends on me here in 9ja now
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 4:08pm On Apr 09, 2013
paparazzi1987:

You need to know the kind of people getting that $5,000/$6,000 per month here in the US. That's within the range of kings salary not qualification seeking students. Well, it's your call.

FYI: I discouraged my friend from that MUM of a thing school. Shikena!

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (401)

U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3 / I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.