Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze (20222 Views)

Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano / I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua / How Jonathan Awarded $500m Defense Contract To Arthur Eze - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 20, 2013
dulphines: Dear God, Please speak to Goodluck Jonathan to invite me to the state house. I have some personal problems to discuss with him.

I like you, that's how we supposed to reason, life is too short to stay on feeling bad. We should catch fun sometimes.

1 Like

Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Delafruita(m): 9:23am On Mar 20, 2013
Cityguy:
You almost came across to me as an intelligent contributor until you showed ur ignorance towards the end of your rant. Respect God, He's not your mate.
which of the many gods is he to respect?the one that is jealous or the one that doles out viirgins?

1 Like

Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Delafruita(m): 9:26am On Mar 20, 2013
Fatduke: .
The fool has said in his Heart that there is no God. Be mindful of what U relate to God or even how U express Ur feelings concerning what Humans do while putting the Almighty in the picture. Fear Him who can destroy the Body and Soul.
thats all your god knows how to do.destroy
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 20, 2013
kunlekunle:

me i no dey drunk on oyel
You should be, Oil is why Iraq and Syria and Lybia are battlegrounds for the Super Powers. Oil is why Boko Boys are sponsored.

1 Like

Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by jidewin(m): 9:30am On Mar 20, 2013
BASTARDS!!! Always using spiritual cover to support their corrupt ineptitude.The only thing they are good at is lying and looting.
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by hardbody: 9:36am On Mar 20, 2013
Itoroetti :
Multi-Billionaire businessman, Arthur Eze has dismissed the controversy trailing the presidential pardon granted former governor of Bayelsa state, Dipreye Alamieyeseigha and others saying it was God that directed president Jonathan to grant the pardon.

Speaking with state House correspondents at the Presidential Villa, Chief Eze said criticisms against the pardon was misplaced.

“What Jonathan did is what a man who fears God will do. If I have an opportunity as president of Nigeria I will do the same. All of us are human beings. What he did was correct. We are not fighting war. Jonathan took advice from God. God has told him to show mercy. The bible says blessed are those that are merciful for they shall see God” he said.

He said the American government has no right to dictate to Nigeria because Nigeria is an independent nation.

Speaking on his donation of over N1billion to a church in the president’s Village, Chief Arthur Eze said those criticising him over the donation are criticising God.

“God gave me the money to contribute to the church. The money is not meant for Jonathan to put in his pocket. We are thinking of thanking God for what he has done for Otuoke. It was abandoned for many years.

They had no water, no electricity until when God brought Jonathan to change that place. Let the people have a place to worship God. Those criticizing me are confused people” he said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/03/god-told-jonathan-to-pardon-alamieyeseigha-arthur-eze/

That N1.0 billion Naira donation should be investigated. I suspect Money Laundry. Money must have passed through GEJ to Aurthur by way of agency arrangement. If this is true, who really made the donation?
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by logonlaredo: 9:40am On Mar 20, 2013
this man get psy.......... P.
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 20, 2013
Hey people, God just told me to toast one chic for office now, and Angel Gabriel advises I use condom....
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by konami001: 9:48am On Mar 20, 2013
N1bn donation to a church?
There is nothing we cannot hear in this Country... Money Laundering, Bribery and corruption, charity scam... all in one
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Ama28(f): 10:18am On Mar 20, 2013
A good strategic giving, its has to be a church that's charity we understand and it has to be at the president's village, so patriotic. Then one billion that's awesome.

I have no issue with the president's pardon whatsoever like I insist, its his prerogative and he uses it as he deem fit but that would have been an avenue for his to touch more lives in Nigeria than generate this conflict and diplomat row.

We have many Nigerians on death row and others whose cases hasn't even gone to court. Imagine the calibre of people he granted pardon, a thief and a sodomy expert!

As for America we don't owe then any explanation we are independent nation and they should hug transformer. Mr Jonathan you just won't seize to embarrass Nigeria as a nation!
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 20, 2013
Chei! See what religion has turned Nigerians to Religion is now a vital tool used by these politicians and fake pastors to subject Nigerians to perpetual ignorance and slavery. Truly religion is the opium of the masses.
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by buklan4realyah(f): 10:23am On Mar 20, 2013
Hmmmmm! Only niger all dis uncall for act dey happen. THE LORD OF HOST HAVE UR WAY IN DIS COUNTRY cry many are dyin of hunger
and many are embezling our general money........ dis country sucks alot embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by buklan4realyah(f): 10:27am On Mar 20, 2013
Delafruita: which of the many gods is he to respect?the one that is jealous or the one that doles out viirgins?

decide dat ursef. u fool............. keferi
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Orikinla(m): 10:28am On Mar 20, 2013
[size=28pt]THE 7 RULES OF A SUCCESSFUL CORRUPT MAN IN NIGERIA.

1. STEAL BILLIONS OF NAIRA.
2. DONATE TO THE CHURCH. INCLUDING DONATING A PRIVATE JET TO THE GO FOR SPECIAL BLESSINGS.
3. DONATE TO THE ORPHANAGES.
4. DONATE TO NGOS.
5. KEEP THE REST OF THE LOOT.
6. WHEN YOU ARE CAUGHT, GO FOR PLEA BARGAIN.
7. YOU ARE FREE TO CONTINUE THE LOOTING AGAIN.[/size]
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by dbride: 10:29am On Mar 20, 2013
Rooneyboy: Now they are putting God into politics.
*SMH*

Their hell fire wey dey wait them na SPECIAL

Politics is not a bad thing and God is supposed to be in every sphere of man's life because He created us for His pleasure but man is full of negative tendencies and so we are far from Him and we therefore swim in mistakes that PRIDE will not let us correct.
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by ekwurekwu(m): 10:34am On Mar 20, 2013
It's time 'God' tells GEJ to pardon his Nairaland and Facebook haters.
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 20, 2013
God don suffer! Arthur Eze of all people!!!I hide my face in shame!
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by ozodimgba(m): 10:35am On Mar 20, 2013
jas_o: There is never a way you wont chop it. this is how tools of devils have been deceiving you Nigerians. Everything is attributed to God even God in his kigdom is tired of these nincompoos call Nigerians.

Dis is it, no be say them say.
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by mbulela: 10:39am On Mar 20, 2013
ifeness: This is top of the range stupidity! Holding Nigerians to ransom because most of them have been brainwashed with the "god" ideology. Why did god not ask him to release all the criminals in the prison? I think this god is only for the corrupt politicians! Just as the same god supported genocides and vicious atrocities in the bible angry
bros i beg this one no be God of the bible o.
This na Arthur Eze god, whoever he maybe but not Jehova of the bible.
With this kind of intelligence, it is no wonder how men like these made their billions.
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by yacsabdul(m): 10:39am On Mar 20, 2013
Itoroetti :
Multi-Billionaire businessman, Arthur Eze has dismissed the controversy trailing the presidential pardon granted former governor of Bayelsa state, Dipreye Alamieyeseigha and others saying it was God that directed president Jonathan to grant the pardon.

Speaking with state House correspondents at the Presidential Villa, Chief Eze said criticisms against the pardon was misplaced.

“What Jonathan did is what a man who fears God will do. If I have an opportunity as president of Nigeria I will do the same. All of us are human beings. What he did was correct. We are not fighting war. Jonathan took advice from God. God has told him to show mercy. The bible says blessed are those that are merciful for they shall see God” he said.

He said the American government has no right to dictate to Nigeria because Nigeria is an independent nation.

Speaking on his donation of over N1billion to a church in the president’s Village, Chief Arthur Eze said those criticising him over the donation are criticising God.

“God gave me the money to contribute to the church. The money is not meant for Jonathan to put in his pocket. We are thinking of thanking God for what he has done for Otuoke. It was abandoned for many years.

They had no water, no electricity until when God brought Jonathan to change that place. Let the people have a place to worship God. Those criticizing me are confused people” he said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/03/god-told-jonathan-to-pardon-alamieyeseigha-arthur-eze/
if u wan preach go 2 church na
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Wsdm: 10:47am On Mar 20, 2013
Since Jonathan now get instructions from the Christian god, then he should simply be called a " Christian Prophet". Afterall, Obassanjo was also called Messiah. Very gullible people indeed.
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by dbride: 10:56am On Mar 20, 2013
Billyonaire: Now everyone knows the mind of God, so Alams is not a child of God also ? I thought you guys say Jesus came for the sinners. And GEJ just pardoned a sinner. Nnah, na wa o.

Satan also used the word of God when he tried to deceive Jesus. The word of God is God Himself, sharper than any two-edged sword, apply it with the fear of God and His wisdom or it will pierce both ways. God is not mocked, what you sow you reap. NEVER say GOD TOLD ME when HE did not. It is dangerous.

1 Like

Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by dubem3(m): 10:58am On Mar 20, 2013
The way christians defend their stupidity, greed and wickedness with the phrase 'God said' is enough for an atheist to be proud to remain where he is. We paint this our God as stupidt, wicked and not in his right minds. We seize every oppurtunity to pitch him against his very own words.SMH @ all the christians.
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by roselynbas(f): 10:59am On Mar 20, 2013
which god?
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Yusluv77(m): 11:05am On Mar 20, 2013
God has now told him again to remove subsidy oooooh... #Gbam#
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by kunlekunle: 11:35am On Mar 20, 2013
Billyonaire: You should be, Oil is why Iraq and Syria and Lybia are battlegrounds for the Super Powers. Oil is why Boko Boys are sponsored.

den your region go be burial ground
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Fussbot: 11:48am On Mar 20, 2013
Ori yin ti buuru papo!...besides who is arthur abi na merlin??
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by playmode(m): 11:49am On Mar 20, 2013
Is anyone surprised at this i.d.i.o.t? What can you expect from someone with the IQ of a mango? You Nigerians voted for President dumbluck so stop complaining.Next election ,you will vote for him again.There is a reason why Africa is not progressing.Africans keeping doing the same thing year in year out but expect different reseults each time.It will take a while for Africans to be cured of their immense stupid!ty so enjoy the show while it lasts.
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by mikedore: 11:50am On Mar 20, 2013
free2ryhme: Arthur Eze, wher you and God jam to discuss Jonathan? You donate $1billion to one Church in Otuoke? God don hear am for una hand.

In your village, community and Anambra in general, tell us what you have done? Graduates have become armed robbers, kidnappers and keke napep drivers. some of your ummuna cannot afford to eat one meal a day and their children cannot go to school. How many small scale industries have you helped to set up in your community and village; Erosion is consuming Anambra State, yet you choose to abandon your own. Will you be buried in Otuoke? Sorry, I forgot you tarred the road to your doormouth!
i learnt dat charity begins at home.
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by omeiz93: 11:51am On Mar 20, 2013
Arthur Eze should have equally told us where he was when God told jonathan to pardoned them, but did not tell him to prosecute all those behind siemen scandals, Nipp power project etc. They would stop using God's name by d time they were consumed by His actions. God did not tell him to direct you to deposit part of ur looted money to charity home or motherless babies home. Arthur Eze you are as weak as dumbo jonathan.
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by kiyosaki1(m): 11:56am On Mar 20, 2013
Itoroetti :
d fact is dat was alams guilty?was it not obj's prosecution?why didnt u people crucify Ribadu when Gej forgave him?
This forum is for the sound minded persons and not for nonentities
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by deliveryboy: 12:09pm On Mar 20, 2013
And our people say America is doomed for separating religion from state affairs. What shall we not do in god's name (my God is not your god).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Umahi Increases Ebonyi Workers' Salaries By 5%, Pardons 32 Prisoners (Pics) / South-East Governors Are Confusionists - Junaid Muhammad / Aso Rock's 2018 Budget: N1bn For Clinic, N46m For Generators, N24m For Ranching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.