Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze (20220 Views)

Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano / I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua / How Jonathan Awarded $500m Defense Contract To Arthur Eze - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Fatduke: 8:02am On Mar 20, 2013
ifeness: This is top of the range stupidity! Holding Nigerians to ransom because most of them have been brainwashed with the "god" ideology. Why did god not ask him to release all the criminals in the prison? I think this god is only for the corrupt politicians! Just as the same god supported genocides and vicious atrocities in the bible angry
The fool has said in his Heart that there is no God. Be mindful of what U relate to God or even how U express Ur feelings concerning what Humans do while putting the Almighty in the picture. Fear Him who can destroy the Body and Soul.
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 20, 2013
This dude should shut the phuck up..! What an insult on our intelligence??
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Trudprism: 8:05am On Mar 20, 2013
Chai! God don suffer! The problem is not GEJ. Nigerians are already immuned to shock and they have resigned themselves to faith so, anything indefensible definitly finds followers in great quantity here in Nigeria. A friend of mine once told me that GEJ is not "Mr Retardeen". I completely agree with him. Infact, he is a very intelligent man and why? GEJ has been intelligent enough to know that in Nigeria, anything goes because of the moral standard Nigeria has come to represent. In a country with a modicum of good moral standard, people like Author Eze should be languishing in jail with all his properties confiscated for tax evasion and "Extraordinary money management". People make reference to the pardons granted Obasanjo, Obafemi Awolowo, Odumegwu Ojukwu etc but they forgot that they were involved in political crimes. They happened to be on the wrong side at that time. This man Alams confessed to fleezing his people and was sentenced accordingly. The magnitude of the fleezing was mind buggling. Yes the constitution grants presidents the power to grant pardon but the American presidents knew doing that to the wrong person amounts to political suicide and that is why they did the pardoning while leaving office.
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 20, 2013
Pedagogue: LIKE if you believe GOD (the alpha and omega) will not allow GEJ nay PDP to win the presidential election in 2015!!!

*enough of this Inept administration that thrives on falsehood, propaganda, tribalism and hypocrisy
Pedagogue: LIKE if you believe GOD (the alpha and omega) will not allow GEJ nay PDP to win the presidential election in 2015!!!

*enough of this Inept administration that thrives on falsehood, propaganda, tribalism and hypocrisy

GUY, WHICH DIRECTION YHU THE FACE

1 Like

Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by sol2galay: 8:06am On Mar 20, 2013
I thought this man is death i dont know he is still alive with his normal self,that was how he said in 2008 that if Abacha didn't rule he will bury himself alive. He is the highest idiot i know.
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Solozzo(m): 8:09am On Mar 20, 2013
jas_o: There is never a way you wont chop it. this is how tools of devils have been deceiving you Nigerians. Everything is attributed to God even God in his kigdom is tired of these nincompoos call Nigerians.

God does not meddle in human affairs. He had provided all our needs, and we made kings, cities, presidents etc. It's up to us. People commit crimes in the name of God. This is one of them.
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by lerrubaba: 8:19am On Mar 20, 2013
shocked, Who is this yeye Eze of a man? who lied against God.is he now a pastor? saying that is God that instruct GEJ to grant state pardon to his formal boss. With the way things are going in this country,this nation can never move forward and no positive change can takes place.
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 20, 2013
sol2galay: I thought this man is death i dont know he is still alive with his normal self,that was how he said in 2008 that if Abacha didn't rule he will bury himself alive. He is the highest idiot i know.
Bros are you sure you are okay?Abeg Obakpororo rush bring him medicine quick quick before he go enter market
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by pyx: 8:24am On Mar 20, 2013
WHY CANT GOD DIRECT HIM TO REVERSE PUMP PRICE OF PETROLEUM. STUPID COMMENT
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by gbengaobaye: 8:29am On Mar 20, 2013
God will kill all of them.The blood of the victim and oppressed will speak.Cancer will ravage jonathan and eze.U must definitely pay for all these.stupid prez.U are a disgrace Jona.Am disappointed.
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by luluosas(m): 8:30am On Mar 20, 2013
God didn't speak to any President Jonathan to pardon Alams. If actually he does so, did God also told Jonathan to pardon Alams so that Alams will contest the 2015 Senatorial elections in Balyesa State? You see, issues like this is what has kept Nigeria in the darkness up till now. God help us all.
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by TYTAN(m): 8:32am On Mar 20, 2013
its very clear now that politicians have a different god from our own God
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by vanstanzy(m): 8:35am On Mar 20, 2013
Is this a political tactic or is Arthur Eze just plan STU*PID? angry angry angry angry angry *Am really disappointed in this su*cker!*

Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by jentlsoul: 8:36am On Mar 20, 2013
See what christianity they cause too much of bible in the brain
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by vanstanzy(m): 8:41am On Mar 20, 2013
ifeness: This is top of the range stupidity! Holding Nigerians to ransom because most of them have been brainwashed with the "god" ideology. Why did god not ask him to release all the criminals in the prison? I think this god is only for the corrupt politicians! Just as the same god supported genocides and vicious atrocities in the bible angry

U CAN ONLY BE ANGRY AT GOD, BUT U CAN'T BATTLE HIM, U NO EVEN REACH 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% OF BATTLING HIM. SO THE ANGER AND HURT WIL BURY U!tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Jadeng: 8:41am On Mar 20, 2013
Am sure the man is referring to gods….. The type he carries about in his pocket.
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by phildon: 8:54am On Mar 20, 2013
ifemiide:
and poor man is still hoping for change. with this set of people change has run for its life
lwkmd
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by dbride: 8:54am On Mar 20, 2013
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, GOD said He did not tell you that. We all pray to this same God and with all HUMILITY I make bold to tell you Sir, you have been deceived. If you want to lie, please DESIST forthwith from joining God with your lies. GEJ is on the road to self destruct.

You have now heard the truth, humble yourself before God and repent. You dont need anybody to help you, God who sees your heart will forgive you. This is a serious offence. You have just been deceived by the evil desires of your heart. Even as I write this, I pause to confirm and God still says: I DID NOT TELL HIM TO PARDON HIM. I repeat, lie if you must lie, but leave God out of it. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Is there anything these politicians will not do to defend corruption. Waoh, I feel holy anger in me and so I know God is about to liberate us from the clutches of these evil leaders. God will always use human beings as His Ro and we shall judge them as God fills our mouth with His words and we speak into the spirit realm. Enough of this insensitity to God and man.

1 Like

Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by phildon: 8:55am On Mar 20, 2013
Abeg when Nigerian Flying Egles dey play Gabon?
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by kunlekunle: 8:55am On Mar 20, 2013
Billyonaire: The truth is we are our own God, and God is within us all, so Arthur Eze is right in a way, Yes, God told Jonathan.

this guy dey cry
see wetin i die for

Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by sureteeboy(m): 8:55am On Mar 20, 2013
.....and how did he know God spoke to jonathan when jonathan himself didn't tell us that. Just keep lying in God's name
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by OluEmmaAss: 8:59am On Mar 20, 2013
These people are firing squad materials.
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by dbride: 9:04am On Mar 20, 2013
[quote author=okpara ugo]

Truth be told. Alameiseigha is not more corrupt than other past and present state governors. Name them OGD, OUK, Uduaghan but he was an enemy of OBJ at the time for supporting the Niger Delta cause. Shikeena.

So i guess we should put paid to this Alams news. Which of you will not pardon your political godfather who exposed you to politics and you don see the benefit GEJ is just saying ''Thank you Sir''. [/quote

Good and so you agree he lied using God.
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by phildon: 9:04am On Mar 20, 2013
free2ryhme: Arthur Eze, wher you and God jam to discuss Jonathan? You donate $1billion to one Church in Otuoke? God don hear am for una hand.

In your village, community and Anambra in general, tell us what you have done? Graduates have become armed robbers, kidnappers and keke napep drivers. some of your ummuna cannot afford to eat one meal a day and their children cannot go to school. How many small scale industries have you helped to set up in your community and village; Erosion is consuming Anambra State, yet you choose to abandon your own. Will you be buried in Otuoke? Sorry, I forgot you tarred the road to your doormouth!
The best comment so far.
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 20, 2013
Blueboy0402:
Inasmuch as I agree with you but it is with a pinch of salt. Yes the bible says "... ye are gods..." (Psalm 82:6) but it is "god" and not "God" (the alpha and omega). So Arthur Eze is right but the question we should be asking; is it this "God" or "god" that instructed GEJ to pardon Alamieyeseigha? As far as I'm concerned, the god that spoke to GEJ may just be one of those criminal politicians of which Arthur Eze is included. GEJ did not get such instruction from GOD!
Depends on your definition of God though, if you are truly a God-believer, then didnt your same Bible tell you to respect your Rulers cos they are sent by God ? Christianity is hypocrisy now ?
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 20, 2013
kunlekunle:

this guy dey cry
see wetin i die for
You are wired to believe such mistruths, Jesus did not die for me please. He died of treasonable felony, occasioned by his nickname 'King of the Jews', The local politicians crucified him for fear of revolution and overthrow.
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 20, 2013
Justice42003:
am sorry 4 ur life.
Satan don mark u already,
Satan mark me for success right ? Hell Yea, I aint got problem with the dude. I cant hate the devil simply cos y'all hate him. If God has problem with him make them go settle am oh, I was born yesterday, Satan and God has been pals since beginning to religion.
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 20, 2013
dbride:
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, GOD said He did not tell you that. We all pray to this same God and with all HUMILITY I make bold to tell you Sir, you have been deceived. If you want to lie, please DESIST forthwith from joining God with your lies. GEJ is on the road to self destruct.

You have now heard the truth, humble yourself before God and repent. You dont need anybody to help you, God who sees your heart will forgive you. This is a serious offence. You have just been deceived by the evil desires of your heart. Even as I write this, I pause to confirm and God still says: I DID NOT TELL HIM TO PARDON HIM. I repeat, lie if you must lie, but leave God out of it. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Is there anything these politicians will not do to defend corruption. Waoh, I feel holy anger in me and so I know God is about to liberate us from the clutches of these evil leaders. God will always use human beings as His Ro and we shall judge them as God fills our mouth with His words and we speak into the spirit realm. Enough of this insensitity to God and man.

Now everyone knows the mind of God, so Alams is not a child of God also ? I thought you guys say Jesus came for the sinners. And GEJ just pardoned a sinner. Nnah, na wa o.
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by kunlekunle: 9:13am On Mar 20, 2013
Billyonaire: You are wired to believe such mistruths, Jesus did not die for me please. He died of treasonable felony, occasioned by his nickname 'King of the Jews', The local politicians crucified him for fear of revolution and overthrow.

you dey read blindly.
na SARO WIWA pix be that.

how much dem pay you?
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 20, 2013
kunlekunle:

you dey read blindly.
na SARO WIWA pix be that.

how much dem pay you?
15.2 billion naira per post. You wanna join ?
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by kunlekunle: 9:17am On Mar 20, 2013
Billyonaire: 15.2 billion naira per post. You wanna join ?

me i no dey drunk on oyel
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by dulphines: 9:18am On Mar 20, 2013
Dear God, Please speak to Goodluck Jonathan to invite me to the state house. I have some personal financial problems to discuss with him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor" / Court Affirms The Proscription Of IPOB / Aso Rock's 2018 Budget: N1bn For Clinic, N46m For Generators, N24m For Ranching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.