Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze (646 Views)

Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano / I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua / God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Boyoorisha: 4:45pm On Mar 19, 2013
Multi-Billionaire businessman, Arthur Eze has dismissed the controversy trailing the presidential pardon granted former governor of Bayelsa state, Dipreye Alamieyeseigha and others saying it was God that directed president Jonathan to grant the pardon.

Speaking with state House correspondents at the Presidential Villa, Chief Eze said criticisms against the pardon was misplaced.

“What Jonathan did is what a man who fears God will do. If I have an opportunity as president of Nigeria I will do the same. All of us are human beings. What he did was correct. We are not fighting war. Jonathan took advice from God. God has told him to show mercy. The bible says blessed are those that are merciful for they shall see God” he said.

He said the American government has no right to dictate to Nigeria because Nigeria is an independent nation.

Speaking on his donation of over N1billion to a church in the president’s Village, Chief Arthur Eze said those criticising him over the donation are criticising God.

“God gave me the money to contribute to the church. The money is not meant for Jonathan to put in his pocket. We are thinking of thanking God for what he has done for Otuoke. It was abandoned for many years.

They had no water, no electricity until when God brought Jonathan to change that place. Let the people have a place to worship God. Those criticizing me are confused people” he said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/03/god-told-jonathan-to-pardon-alamieyeseigha-arthur-eze/
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by coninse: 4:51pm On Mar 19, 2013
What an i.diot!

Nigerians need to start asking their Government for accountability. They need to account for every single action or money spent while in Government. No one can help us, except ourselves. And stop calling God to help us, he will not come down to solve corruption or Boko Haram issue, only Nigerians can do it.

Start taking responsibilities, and stop demanding from God to solve the problems caused by the actions of our leaders.
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by OurYansh: 4:58pm On Mar 19, 2013
Arthur Eze is‎​ as dull and senseless as "The Oga at the top" who foolishly pardoned Alams..
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Boyoorisha: 5:04pm On Mar 19, 2013
coninse: What an i.diot!

Nigerians need to start asking their Government for accountability. They need to account for every single action or money spent while in Government. No one can help us, except ourselves. And stop calling God to help us, he will not come down to solve corruption or Boko Haram issue, only Nigerians can do it.

Start taking responsibilities, and stop demanding from God to solve the problems caused by the actions of our leaders.
I couldn't have said better! However, our systems doesn't give room for accountability. The voices that have dared to asked for accountability had always fallen on the deaf hear of our insensitive leaders!
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Tolexander: 5:09pm On Mar 19, 2013
Nigerian God self don tire me!

God told boko haram to be bombing everywhere.

Now, God told GEJ to forgive alamiesegha.

Wondering what kind of God we are serving that doesn't know we aren't meant to be together.
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Boyoorisha: 5:13pm On Mar 19, 2013
Tolexander: Nigerian God self don tire me!

God told boko haram to be bombing everywhere.

Now, God told GEJ to forgive alamiesegha.

Wondering what kind of God we are serving that doesn't know we aren't meant to be together.
Guy, don't be blasphemous!
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by grafikii: 5:18pm On Mar 19, 2013
Another scumbag, show me your friends and I will...............
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by akpomeme(m): 5:20pm On Mar 19, 2013
I remember a few years back when a warrant was issued for the arrest of D|ck Chenney because of sharp practices of Haliburton in Nigeria. The US government entered a plea bargian with Nigeria for their ex vice President. Over $500Million USD was paid to Nigerian government through EFCC to put a closure to bribery scandal that even invovled OBJ and many powerful elites in Nigeria. Heaven did not fall.

Is state pardon not meant for criminals. Why do any of us here think America can come here and moralise us. At the time of Alams trivails, everyone knew that Obj wanted to teach him a lesson. Those who throw stones at a glass house should know that they may be the emerging crack from the impact. This include United States of America and other elite groups in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 19, 2013
Yes, god really told him.that must be god from village shrine in otueke and amazoma.
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Tolexander: 6:11pm On Mar 19, 2013
Boyoorisha:
Guy, don't be blasphemous!
what do you mean by blasphemy?
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Alfamann: 8:00pm On Mar 19, 2013
Useless people still calling an inexistent imagination to come and help them.

Don't help yourselves. Wait for almighty doG.

Yeye.
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by OAM4J: 11:54pm On Mar 19, 2013

(1)

Bola Tinubu Was Wrongly Quoted, Read His Correct Statement / GEJ Appoints Bukar Aji As New Head Of Service / Promoters Of APC Are Noise Makers, Says Jega- PM News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.