Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,053 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

What To Provide For Ur Girlfriend As A Student - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Provide For Ur Girlfriend As A Student (2005 Views)

Hi, Am A Student, I Need A Guy To Provide For Me, I Will Satisfy Him / See what A Lover Bought For His Girlfriend As Birthday Gift(pics) / Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Provide For Ur Girlfriend As A Student by Wazzaowner(m): 5:43pm On Mar 19, 2013
As a guy(student). what are the things u provide 4 ur GirlFriend... cos mine is killin me wth all her basic needs
Re: What To Provide For Ur Girlfriend As A Student by Wazzaowner(m): 5:45pm On Mar 19, 2013
Cos dis my Girl dey take our relationship as a job opportunity....
Re: What To Provide For Ur Girlfriend As A Student by Mynd44: 4:45am On Mar 20, 2013
Ask her if she is not also a student
Re: What To Provide For Ur Girlfriend As A Student by echeonyilo: 1:58am On Mar 21, 2013
4 me, i always go 4 shoping 4 her nd get all de nesseecitiea, even sanitory pad.
Re: What To Provide For Ur Girlfriend As A Student by fitzmayowa: 3:39am On Mar 21, 2013
I guess it's high time you draw the line between been in a relationship and been an employer...the babe don nearly turn you to Chairman Provide For Me & Sons Limited

2 Likes

Re: What To Provide For Ur Girlfriend As A Student by Mynd44: 5:17am On Mar 21, 2013
fitzmayowa: I guess it's high time you draw the line between been in a relationship and been an employer...the babe don nearly turn you to Chairman Provide For Me & Sons Limited
I wonder ooo. And the rate at which guys can't think for themselves to realise this is worrying
Re: What To Provide For Ur Girlfriend As A Student by Popowaa: 6:22am On Mar 21, 2013
Dispatch her
Wazzaowner: As a guy(student). what are the things u provide 4 ur GirlFriend... cos mine is killin me wth all her basic needs
Re: What To Provide For Ur Girlfriend As A Student by Nobody: 6:30am On Mar 21, 2013
Are you her father? And must you keep girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: What To Provide For Ur Girlfriend As A Student by olumaxi(m): 7:05am On Mar 21, 2013
tpacalipse: Are you her father? And must you keep girlfriend.
God bles u my bro
Re: What To Provide For Ur Girlfriend As A Student by lilmax(m): 7:06am On Mar 21, 2013
What about her father and mother?
Re: What To Provide For Ur Girlfriend As A Student by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 21, 2013
Yes, provide everything for her, rent and pay for her apartment, pay her school fees, buy her food items, write exams for her, save all your money, buy her a car. . . Dumb mugu. undecided

Did your father send you to school to take care of another man's child? What you need to do is to tell your father how you are spending his money on a girl who has taken you as one of her personal full time mugus. The deafening slap he'll dash you will surely re-activate the thinking part of your brain cells, and then, you'll know what to do.

It is well. . . Nonsense

6 Likes

Re: What To Provide For Ur Girlfriend As A Student by CrazyMan(m): 7:30am On Mar 21, 2013
sexkillz: Yes, provide everything for her, rent and pay for her apartment, pay her school fees, buy her food items, write exams for her, save all your money, buy her a car. . . Dumb mugu. undecided

Did your father send you to school to take care of another man's child? What you need to do is to tell your father how you are spending his money on a girl who has taken you as one of her personal full time mugus. The deafening slap he'll dash you will surely re-activate the thinking part of your brain cells, and then, you'll know what to do.

It is well. . . Nonsense

Well said....
Re: What To Provide For Ur Girlfriend As A Student by Dazl(f): 8:29am On Mar 21, 2013
As a student,you should be asking for ways to improve your grades and com out with a first class..not how to share the litle cash your dad gave you with a student chick who probably has a rich aristo taking care(and i mean Real Care)of her...bottom line,you mean shit to her...
Get a life boi
Re: What To Provide For Ur Girlfriend As A Student by xynerise: 8:53am On Mar 21, 2013
Buy her all her text books till she graduates, pay her school fees in advance and dont forget to do her assignements and term papers/project. You are really advertising your stupidity. grin
Re: What To Provide For Ur Girlfriend As A Student by Dyt(f): 9:03am On Mar 21, 2013
CrazyMan:
Well said....

Been ages
HBD
Re: What To Provide For Ur Girlfriend As A Student by Dyt(f): 9:06am On Mar 21, 2013
And wats wrong if he's providing dem?
If he's nt spoilt her, she wldnt demand
He started it by showin am omo baba olowo, biggest boi in town
Now he's broke, he ran to NL to cry
Shior
Re: What To Provide For Ur Girlfriend As A Student by Idowuogbo(f): 9:09am On Mar 21, 2013
Dyt: And wats wrong if he's providing dem?
If he's nt spoilt her, she wldnt demand
He started it by showin am omo baba olowo, biggest boi in town
Now he's broke, he ran to NL to cry
Shior
Exactly! F00lish kid.
Re: What To Provide For Ur Girlfriend As A Student by Dyt(f): 9:18am On Mar 21, 2013
^ omo oro
Ow u dey?
Re: What To Provide For Ur Girlfriend As A Student by CrazyMan(m): 10:17am On Mar 21, 2013
Dyt: Been ages
HBD
Thanks...I've been around, just that I no longer frequent here as I used too.

Thanks all the same. wink
Re: What To Provide For Ur Girlfriend As A Student by Idowuogbo(f): 10:27am On Mar 21, 2013
CrazyMan:
Thanks...I've been around, just that I no longer frequent here as I used too.

Thanks all the same. wink
Happy belated... smiley
Re: What To Provide For Ur Girlfriend As A Student by Idowuogbo(f): 10:28am On Mar 21, 2013
Dyt: ^ omo oro
Ow u dey?
Omo aye, I bam o! How toyo? He don dey halar my name? cheesy
Re: What To Provide For Ur Girlfriend As A Student by Dyt(f): 10:30am On Mar 21, 2013
Na
Bt he don dey bite
Btw, he's 5 today
Ow time flies
Re: What To Provide For Ur Girlfriend As A Student by Idowuogbo(f): 10:39am On Mar 21, 2013
Dyt: Na
Bt he don dey bite
Btw, he's 5 today
Ow time flies
Lmfaoooo! U adopt one ni? undecided
Re: What To Provide For Ur Girlfriend As A Student by Dyt(f): 10:41am On Mar 21, 2013
Lmao
Olodo
Month jor
Re: What To Provide For Ur Girlfriend As A Student by ashe2(f): 10:41am On Mar 21, 2013
something is wrong wit ur relationship you give her yet you complain...hmmm..dis is deep!! its a problem u guys cant even talk you cant tell her wen u hav and wen u cant do so at the moment...hmmm...it tells a lot about your kind of person..You are not bin true to yourself so am guess you a pleaser...I advise you stay away from dating till you knw wat u really want and go about gettin it..Wen u give and it hasnt left ur mind ..den dis could either b u are stingy, unsatisfied, denied etc..cos if u truly lovd dis gal u wont complain..but then again she may be stingy towards you..some pple like symbiotic relationship i give you give...everyone does then mayb dats where your dissatisfaction is comin from... am jus saying you should re evaluate wat u are in, yourself and ask yourself if dis is wat u rili want..
Re: What To Provide For Ur Girlfriend As A Student by CrazyMan(m): 10:56am On Mar 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Happy belated... smiley
Thanks...I'm expecting a gift from you. smiley
Re: What To Provide For Ur Girlfriend As A Student by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 21, 2013
Re: What To Provide For Ur Girlfriend As A Student by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 21, 2013
@OP; NOW IS THE TIME TO STOP AND AVOID GETTING INTO ANY DEBT AS SHE'S A GF AND NOT A WIFE.....
Re: What To Provide For Ur Girlfriend As A Student by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 21, 2013
sexkillz: Yes, provide everything for her, rent and pay for her apartment, pay her school fees, buy her food items, write exams for her, save all your money, buy her a car. . . Dumb mugu. undecided

It is well. . . Nonsense

Dude, take it easy on the dude na. You dey vex o. The girl might be at a disadvantage. Probably an abandoned orphan or a handicap of some sort. If that be the case, she needs a little orientation on such issues.

@Op: do tell us, why is she taking it as a job opportunity? What is her disadvantage?
Re: What To Provide For Ur Girlfriend As A Student by Idowuogbo(f): 3:49pm On Mar 21, 2013
CrazyMan:
Thanks...I'm expecting a gift from you. smiley
Postal address pls...
Re: What To Provide For Ur Girlfriend As A Student by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 21, 2013

It is well. . . Nonsense

This faggit makes sense sometimes.
Re: What To Provide For Ur Girlfriend As A Student by Idowuogbo(f): 10:08pm On Mar 21, 2013
fresh_dude: This faggit makes sense sometimes.
Stop beefing!! angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Four Reasons I Dont Have A Girl Friend - Antoni Omeihe / Today's My Bday, Show Me Some Love / Nigerian Men Can Be So Romantic!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.