Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Good Spouse Or Good In-laws - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good Spouse Or Good In-laws (639 Views)

The Daily Pains Of A Handsome Or Good Looking Guy. / How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? / Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Spouse Or Good In-laws by anukulapo: 6:23pm On Mar 19, 2013
On my way to work this morning, I got into a light family life discussion with some friends and we were sharing experiences.

One stated an adage to support His view that it is better to have good in-laws and a bad wife (if either is inevitable) while the third party said otherwise.

It was a brief discussion as I was close to my office and had to drop off.

NLders,what's your view on this subject matter?

IF EITHER IS INEVITABLE

Married and Singles, your opinions are welcome
Re: Good Spouse Or Good In-laws by Kirinwa: 6:33pm On Mar 19, 2013
Both good in-law and good spouse.
Re: Good Spouse Or Good In-laws by vivianc(f): 9:17pm On Mar 19, 2013
In my own case, none will be inevitable. I want a good spouse and good in-laws (by my own standard). No matter how good a man is and his family is not good and vice versa, I won't even dare!
Re: Good Spouse Or Good In-laws by Exponental(m): 10:23pm On Mar 19, 2013
Both but d priority is a good spouse. U can live far away from d family with little or no communication, but not possible with ur spouse.
Re: Good Spouse Or Good In-laws by anukulapo: 10:48pm On Mar 19, 2013
@kirinwa and vivian chinaza
True talk. In reality,we all should want both. However,if this were to be a debate (because it is not anyways) which would you be in support of and why.

Just as nicely as exponential responded (I am sure that his not his wish either)
Re: Good Spouse Or Good In-laws by Mynd44: 4:31am On Mar 20, 2013
We all want both but if asked to choose one, a good spouse will be my choice
Re: Good Spouse Or Good In-laws by Popowaa: 9:01am On Mar 20, 2013
I will prefer a good spouse since i wont live with my inlaws
Re: Good Spouse Or Good In-laws by Kosigift(f): 9:38am On Mar 20, 2013
I'll go for a good spouse cos wit a good man by ur side, d best in u is bound to be visible to all including his family members who mite just end up loving u d more, u may even end up wit d two options: a good spouse and good in-inlaws.
Re: Good Spouse Or Good In-laws by oyinbogirl(f): 10:45am On Mar 20, 2013
I would want both of course its natural. But if i had to choose, it would be partner, cos its the partner is the one you have to live with not the in laws
Re: Good Spouse Or Good In-laws by anukulapo: 11:14am On Mar 20, 2013
I wonder if there is any married person who despite having itches with his/her spouse that would say having good in-laws is better option (from experiences).

I wonder what would have made a person hold such view. I was surprised to hear that from a married man. I wonder...
Re: Good Spouse Or Good In-laws by Chinwem(f): 11:28am On Mar 20, 2013
A good spouse will be your best defense / protect you from bad inlaws
Needless to say I want both

(1) (Reply)

Wellness And Intimacy - Ladies Only / Woman / Does Every Guy Experience Pre-€jaculation? And Is It normal If You Don't?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.