Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

How Long Would You To Date A Lady Before You Expect Sex From Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Would You To Date A Lady Before You Expect Sex From Her? (2312 Views)

Guys How Did You Asked For Anal Sex From Girlfriend / 4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] / 11 Lines Guys Use To Get Sex From ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Would You To Date A Lady Before You Expect Sex From Her? by free2ryhme: 4:03am On Mar 20, 2013
1. A few days
2. A week
3. A month
4. Three months
5. Other (specify)
Re: How Long Would You To Date A Lady Before You Expect Sex From Her? by Mynd44: 4:19am On Mar 20, 2013
I believe there should not be a time frame on sex. It should come into a relationship when both parties are comfortable with one another.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Would You To Date A Lady Before You Expect Sex From Her? by udohjaphet: 6:02am On Mar 20, 2013
Depends on individual differences the time frame is not the yardstick of measurement how good or bad ur partner is.
Re: How Long Would You To Date A Lady Before You Expect Sex From Her? by Kosigift(f): 6:47am On Mar 20, 2013
OP, u know d rite time to expect sex 4rm sum1, do wot u know is rite! Next pls
Re: How Long Would You To Date A Lady Before You Expect Sex From Her? by 190theclown: 7:00am On Mar 20, 2013
Uhmmm like say 2hrs
Re: How Long Would You To Date A Lady Before You Expect Sex From Her? by jmoore(m): 7:26am On Mar 20, 2013
Dating is not mating so I will not demand nor indulge in sex until marriage.

13 Likes

Re: How Long Would You To Date A Lady Before You Expect Sex From Her? by stepone(m): 7:27am On Mar 20, 2013
Within item No. 3 grin
Re: How Long Would You To Date A Lady Before You Expect Sex From Her? by Popowaa: 8:04am On Mar 20, 2013
Lmao,and how long will it take for u to dump her after the act?
190-the-clown:
Uhmmm like say 2hrs
Re: How Long Would You To Date A Lady Before You Expect Sex From Her? by micklplus(m): 8:35am On Mar 20, 2013
Before I got married, I did it in a day, within hours, a week, a month, a year and some, I didn't even lay at all!!

The truth is, there's no specific time frame. It should be done as soon as the partners are comfortable enough to get down low and deep.
Re: How Long Would You To Date A Lady Before You Expect Sex From Her? by Mynd44: 9:00am On Mar 20, 2013
Popowaa: Lmao,and how long will it take for u to dump her after the act?
5mins
Re: How Long Would You To Date A Lady Before You Expect Sex From Her? by bbeckky: 9:21am On Mar 20, 2013
190-the-clown:
Uhmmm like say 2hrs
U̶̲̥̅̊ badt gann oo
Re: How Long Would You To Date A Lady Before You Expect Sex From Her? by bbeckky: 9:22am On Mar 20, 2013
jmoore: Dating is not mating so I will not demand nor indulge in sex until marriage.

really?? Hmmm....
Re: How Long Would You To Date A Lady Before You Expect Sex From Her? by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 20, 2013
Whenever you are able to pay her bride price.
Re: How Long Would You To Date A Lady Before You Expect Sex From Her? by Popowaa: 9:46am On Mar 20, 2013
Thats even long.
Mynd_44:
5mins
Re: How Long Would You To Date A Lady Before You Expect Sex From Her? by timpaker(m): 9:49am On Mar 20, 2013
Hi, My name is Timpaker...can we have se.x?

#that's all
Re: How Long Would You To Date A Lady Before You Expect Sex From Her? by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 20, 2013
Mehn it doesn't have a time frame. It gets done in few hrs, days, weeks and sometimes it takes yrs. It just depends on your understanding of s*x.
Re: How Long Would You To Date A Lady Before You Expect Sex From Her? by Mynd44: 10:26am On Mar 20, 2013
Popowaa: Thats even long.
Re: How Long Would You To Date A Lady Before You Expect Sex From Her? by Mynd44: 10:26am On Mar 20, 2013
Popowaa: Thats even long.
Lol
Re: How Long Would You To Date A Lady Before You Expect Sex From Her? by 2kurupt(m): 10:31am On Mar 20, 2013
ASAP wink
Re: How Long Would You To Date A Lady Before You Expect Sex From Her? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 20, 2013
jmoore: Dating is not mating so I will not demand nor indulge in sex until marriage.

Dude, know that if you don't do what is required of you, someone else will gladly do it for you. Consistently too.
Re: How Long Would You To Date A Lady Before You Expect Sex From Her? by Mynd44: 12:16pm On Mar 20, 2013
fluid26:

Dude, know that if you don't do what is required of you, someone else will gladly do it for you. Consistently too.
Crap

3 Likes

Re: How Long Would You To Date A Lady Before You Expect Sex From Her? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:48pm On Mar 20, 2013
3 hours max.. or STEP!
Re: How Long Would You To Date A Lady Before You Expect Sex From Her? by Popowaa: 12:58pm On Mar 20, 2013
You aee sick upstairs.
fluid26:

Re: How Long Would You To Date A Lady Before You Expect Sex From Her? by Idongi(m): 1:07pm On Mar 20, 2013
No specific time,if the girl u love u won't want to hurry her for sex but if awuf food u peak at the rough place n u don't like her but her food.
Re: How Long Would You To Date A Lady Before You Expect Sex From Her? by fitzmayowa: 1:31pm On Mar 20, 2013
No particular time frame...it all depends on how fast you guys want to go down low

1 Like

Re: How Long Would You To Date A Lady Before You Expect Sex From Her? by adahib: 1:58pm On Mar 20, 2013
there is really no time frame but more often than not,I expect it in a matter of days.if I hang around for about a month without signing the attendance register,I don relocate go find a more promising donatus.
Re: How Long Would You To Date A Lady Before You Expect Sex From Her? by Kosigift(f): 3:03pm On Mar 20, 2013
fluid26:

. And wot makes u think if dis guy decides to do wot u require of him then no oda person will do d same.. Dis kind of mentality makes mi sick...
Re: How Long Would You To Date A Lady Before You Expect Sex From Her? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 20, 2013
5yrs after marriage
Re: How Long Would You To Date A Lady Before You Expect Sex From Her? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 20, 2013
One minute undecided
Re: How Long Would You To Date A Lady Before You Expect Sex From Her? by fubbyy(m): 6:36pm On Mar 20, 2013
Kosigift: OP, u know d rite time to expect sex 4rm sum1, do wot u know is rite! Next pls
this sounds like sex is a favor from a girl to a guy, which is what I hate most

1 Like

Re: How Long Would You To Date A Lady Before You Expect Sex From Her? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 20, 2013
Kosigift: . And wot makes u think if dis guy decides to do wot u require of him then no oda person will do d same.. Dis kind of mentality makes mi sick...

Calm down lady, you must have read it wrongly. Read again. I am not the one in need/lack.

Moreover, are you saying I'm wrong with my positing?
Re: How Long Would You To Date A Lady Before You Expect Sex From Her? by Adaeze003(f): 7:46pm On Mar 20, 2013
190-the-clown:
Uhmmm like say 2hrs

Those who 'talk the talk' don't always 'walk the walk'

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Advice For Single Ladies (expository Advice) / Do U Cnsider Blood Group Nd All when DATING? / Life Is So Not Fair To Men!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.