Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Beware Of Women's Love Trap - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beware Of Women's Love Trap (2125 Views)

Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry / Is This What Girls In White Garments Now Use To Trap Men? (PICTURES) / Why Do Some Men Go Crazy Because Of Women Big Buttock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Women's Love Trap by chinedumo(m): 6:38am On Mar 20, 2013
Guys don't fall into the 'love trap' of women.
Simple. You were forced to give the love. That means you were unprepared for it. It is bound to finish at some time because it was never there.
At the end your reputation is tarnished. You feel less of a gentleman.
Don't allow them force you into loving them. Do it of your freewill
It starts with small love. Little demands and then blossoms to outragiousness as she gets bolder
They might expect so much love from you yet being selfish themselves.
When the love stops coming she starts experencing withdrawal symptoms like an alcohol addict. She will lash it out on you.
The truth is that she sees you as a weakling and a fool for succuming to her desires. She will find it difficult to respect you.
it gets really messy.
She will force promises out of your mouth and make you feel guilty for those promises denying that tou were not forced to make them.
' you said you will love me forever'.
She will seek to justify her stand by ganging with others against you after convincing them with her lies.
Will you wait till she starts comparing you with other men?
Nkechi's husband bought her a car, when is mine coming? Does Nkechi's husband have two heads? He is a man like you
Guy you didn't bargain for this
it is not every woman out there that has sportmanship. Some people have the mentality of 'all is fair in war and love'. Beware
Re: Beware Of Women's Love Trap by fayowole1(m): 7:11am On Mar 20, 2013
U just relate my present love to the whole world, please what is the best way for breakup.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Women's Love Trap by Godmother(f): 7:31am On Mar 20, 2013
Na wa o. You get bitten by one woman and that automatically translates to "all women re lions"

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Women's Love Trap by chinedumo(m): 7:38am On Mar 20, 2013
fayowole1: U just relate my present love to the whole world, please what is the best way for breakup.
i will need more infomation to advise you
Re: Beware Of Women's Love Trap by chinedumo(m): 7:41am On Mar 20, 2013
Godmother: Na wa o. You get bitten by one woman and that automatically translates to "all women re lions"
which part of my post says 'all women are lions'?

The last part of my post says 'not all women have sportmanship'

not all means some do, other don't

furthermore i said

'some people's mentality not everyone's mentality

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Women's Love Trap by chinedumo(m): 7:42am On Mar 20, 2013
190-the-clown:
I know say na nigerian women go dey set these traps undecided
a woman's cravings for love both the legit and illegitimate cravings are not restricted to nigerian women
Re: Beware Of Women's Love Trap by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:47am On Mar 20, 2013
This is a trait of a typical Nija girl.
And some of them ll think it's a normal.
Godmother: Na wa o. You get bitten by one woman and that automatically translates to "all women re lions"
shey na lie?
Re: Beware Of Women's Love Trap by Godmother(f): 7:52am On Mar 20, 2013
It depends on the kind of girl u go for. And anyways you guys cause this attitude most times. Imagine a guy I just met telling me he's wealthy and has a lot of this and that. Its only fair that I would expect a little from d goodies.

Even guys who dnt have pretend to have a lot just to impress d girl. U guys shud learn to hide urselves a litu so you knw who's really into u for YOU and who's for something else
Re: Beware Of Women's Love Trap by Popowaa: 7:54am On Mar 20, 2013
Hmmm
Re: Beware Of Women's Love Trap by chinedumo(m): 8:01am On Mar 20, 2013
Godmother: It depends on the kind of girl u go for. And anyways you guys cause this attitude most times. Imagine a guy I just met telling me he's wealthy and has a lot of this and that. Its only fair that I would expect a little from d goodies.

Even guys who dnt have pretend to have a lot just to impress d girl. U guys shud learn to hide urselves a litu so you knw who's really into u for YOU and who's for something else
the case i am talking about it is mostly the females that seek you out more. The males are usually the shy type.

I am not saying that the guys dont have a hand in their misfoutune. No. That is why i am asking them to beware. Beware of your actions that make u fall victim to this
Re: Beware Of Women's Love Trap by TerpeOjorobaby: 7:07pm On Mar 20, 2013
Godmother: It depends on the kind of girl u go for. And anyways you guys cause this attitude most times. Imagine a guy I just met telling me he's wealthy and has a lot of this and that. Its only fair that I would expect a little from d goodies.

thank u my sister I met one guy while I was on a trip we got talkin n during d conversation he paused n made a call tlkin abt sme 50million contract lolol.my dear I got turned off because I m nt a learner he felt embarrsd because at sme point in tme he noticed I nver got triped abt it.abeg guys if u do dat pls dnt u blittle urslf because those who swim in money dnt mke so mch noise.wake up abeg
Re: Beware Of Women's Love Trap by Godmother(f): 10:06pm On Mar 20, 2013
@ OP

Its weLl
Re: Beware Of Women's Love Trap by 190: 10:21pm On Mar 20, 2013
chinedumo: a woman's cravings for love both the legit and illegitimate cravings are not restricted to nigerian women

says who!! angry
Re: Beware Of Women's Love Trap by chinedumo(m): 1:01am On Mar 21, 2013
Godmother: @ OP

Its weLl
with me or you?
Re: Beware Of Women's Love Trap by chinedumo(m): 1:02am On Mar 21, 2013
190:

says who!! angry
i said
Re: Beware Of Women's Love Trap by Mynd44: 5:52am On Mar 21, 2013
Na the way be that
Re: Beware Of Women's Love Trap by Godmother(f): 6:05am On Mar 21, 2013
@ Chinedu

With all of us

@ Mynd
Its not supposed to be oh
Re: Beware Of Women's Love Trap by Mynd44: 6:07am On Mar 21, 2013
Godmother: @ Chinedu

With all of us

@ Mynd
Its not supposed to be oh

It is not supposed to but that's the NL way. Bunch of cry babies
Re: Beware Of Women's Love Trap by luvmijeje(f): 6:14am On Mar 21, 2013

This is nairaland,I am used to their way of thinking o.
Re: Beware Of Women's Love Trap by chinedumo(m): 6:46am On Mar 21, 2013
^^so in other words, you are not guiilty?

Saying truth should not be seen as cry baby

i Know truth hurts
Re: Beware Of Women's Love Trap by Nobody: 6:56am On Mar 21, 2013
[size=13pt]Chinny na wa o. O gini na eme? I thought you were a hopeless romantic before lol.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Women's Love Trap by luvmijeje(f): 7:03am On Mar 21, 2013
chinedumo: ^^so in other words, you are not guiilty?

Saying truth should not be seen as cry baby

Know truth hurts
I am expecting u to man-up and realise that is life.I also believe u should learn from it and not discourage others.
Re: Beware Of Women's Love Trap by Mynd44: 7:06am On Mar 21, 2013
luvmijeje:
I am expecting u to man-up and realise that is life.I also believe u should learn from it and not discourage others.
More like discourage himself
Re: Beware Of Women's Love Trap by chinedumo(m): 7:17am On Mar 21, 2013
luvmijeje:
i am not discouraging anyone. I am asking people to beware. I am raising awareness now. You want be to ask men to enter relationship 'eyes closed'
Re: Beware Of Women's Love Trap by chinedumo(m): 7:18am On Mar 21, 2013
Come on people. The world is not a bed of roses
Re: Beware Of Women's Love Trap by chinedumo(m): 7:20am On Mar 21, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Chinny na wa o. O gini na eme? I thought you were a hopeless romantic before lol.[/size]
spare me favoured one. What is 'hopless romantic'? I hope it doesnt mean stupid romantic
Re: Beware Of Women's Love Trap by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 21, 2013
chinedumo: spare me favoured one. What is 'hopless romantic'? I hope it doesnt mean stupid romantic

[size=13pt]Not silly romantic. Hopeless romantic lol. Someone who's in love with love, happily-ever-after, etc. Na you before. Who spurned you?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Women's Love Trap by chinedumo(m): 7:28am On Mar 21, 2013
If i tell you who spurned me what will you do?
Re: Beware Of Women's Love Trap by chinedumo(m): 7:28am On Mar 21, 2013
Favoured one of sexkillz i still believe in true love.
Re: Beware Of Women's Love Trap by chinedumo(m): 7:35am On Mar 21, 2013
I beleive in love not nessessarily in an 'imediate happily ever after'.

Let me ask, where did you get this impression of me. Is not like i write love stories, poems etc.

Love to me is not restricted to the opposite sex. It is beyond that
Re: Beware Of Women's Love Trap by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 21, 2013
chinedumo: Favoured one of sexkillz i still believe in true love.

[size=13pt]Lol. Chukwu daalu.

That's just the impression I got from reading your various posts.[/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Your Girlfriend Dosent Know How To Cook,will You Marry Her? / How Do I Tell Him His Mouth Smells Without Making Him Feel Angry Or Insulted. / How To Get A Woman's Phone And Getting Her To Bed Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.