Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

If Your Girlfriend Dosent Know How To Cook,will You Marry Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girlfriend Dosent Know How To Cook,will You Marry Her? (2128 Views)

When You Come To Meet Bae's Dad And Even His Pics Dosent Like You / TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Girlfriend Dosent Know How To Cook,will You Marry Her? by valkaka(m): 11:45pm On Aug 13, 2014
Every man deserves a woman who can convert all these raw materials they *** from the market into a finished healthy food.fresh,vibrant recipe ideas packed with the good stuffs to have you feeling and looking better than ever.

In the interim,prior to marriage,how can you condone a wife-to-be that cannot even toast bread.you give her a million naira to prepare even if its two cup of rices,it still wont work out.

She prepares egusi food and you definitely going to need spoon to eat that soup.

She makes her own idea of fresh fish pepper soup and you will see coagulated blood inside the fish floating on top****what i should call your grandmother's urine.

You returned home extra famished to get a salty,pepperish soup that will send you straight to the toilet.

You decide to go lowkey on beans and you will end up shuttling between your room and the rest room.that night,dont even think of wearing boxers cos you will mess it up.just tie her wrapper.

Now this is a girl you love so much and you dont wana lose.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Dosent Know How To Cook,will You Marry Her? by vizkiz: 11:48pm On Aug 13, 2014
Op, just one question

Can you cook? undecided

5 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Dosent Know How To Cook,will You Marry Her? by autofreak2020(m): 12:01am On Aug 14, 2014
Why should I use my hard earned money to marry another man that can not cook just like myself?
Hell no!!!! The way to my heart is through my mouth.

4 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Dosent Know How To Cook,will You Marry Her? by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 14, 2014
Haba, she 4 neva get d status of 'girlfriend'. Na part of d c.v

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Dosent Know How To Cook,will You Marry Her? by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 14, 2014
Its easy.... Send her to cooking school.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Dosent Know How To Cook,will You Marry Her? by ebullientV(m): 12:14am On Aug 14, 2014
You never really know what love can do to a man, until it hits him hard.

If she meets every requirement i desire in my dream woman, and it happens that being unable to cook is her only flaw, personally i'd get someone to assist in teaching her how to cook.. Allied with my little knowledge of kitchen duties, i'm sure she'd learn in no time.

In my opinion, you can't just let a wife material go because of a loophole that could easily be fixed!

10 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Dosent Know How To Cook,will You Marry Her? by xp17(m): 12:14am On Aug 14, 2014
what's she been doing with her life?
that means she must be the bossy one in her house, why her younger siblings do all the chores.

I'll knee down; beg her ,to recommend one of her younger ones ,that particular one who's been doing the chores, for me to ride on with.

"WO" is a Latin word which means "Kitchen"
if you remove the "WO" (kitchen) from a WOman, she becomes a fellow man like me and the sh1t is gay.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Dosent Know How To Cook,will You Marry Her? by ElekeNtioba: 12:41am On Aug 14, 2014
how did she even get to d 'girlfriend' stage. Finish what u started na. Poor cooking cannot kill u.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Dosent Know How To Cook,will You Marry Her? by valkaka(m): 1:08am On Aug 14, 2014
vizkiz: Op, just one question

Can you cook? undecided

believe you me!!...you dont wana know!
Re: If Your Girlfriend Dosent Know How To Cook,will You Marry Her? by valkaka(m): 1:12am On Aug 14, 2014
ebullientV: You never really know what love can do to a man, until it hits him hard.

If she meets every requirement i desire in my dream woman, and it happens that being unable to cook is her only flaw, personally i'd get someone to assist in teaching her how to cook.. Allied with my little knowledge of kitchen duties, i'm sure she'd learn in no time.

In my opinion, you can't just let a wife material go because of a loophole that could easily be fixed!

wife material who dosent know how to cook..smh!!!....phd nor degree wont turn an empty plate into full of egusi soup.beside how will d love i ve for he still grows wen she cant satisfy my stomach.am tired of cooking for both of uz abeg.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Dosent Know How To Cook,will You Marry Her? by Tymax(m): 1:29am On Aug 14, 2014
NEVER. I won't even propose to her.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Dosent Know How To Cook,will You Marry Her? by Nobody: 1:40am On Aug 14, 2014
Cooking school undecided
Re: If Your Girlfriend Dosent Know How To Cook,will You Marry Her? by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 14, 2014
If i love her so much i definitely will but i will tell her i would love it if she learns how to cook. If she is serious 2 months is enough to master your favorite dishes. Cooking school and you can teach her.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Dosent Know How To Cook,will You Marry Her? by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 14, 2014
Tymax: NEVER. I won't even propose to her.
...hmmmm.....seems u av forgotten dat no-one s perfect...no-one s born a good cook.....if u neva propose to her just because she doesnt knw how to cook,dat ll b so unfair.....y cant u call her n tell her?.....y cant u help her develop herself?....dere r several catering schools outdere,y cant u tell her to enrol dere??....den she ll turn out to b d kind of person u want.....
Re: If Your Girlfriend Dosent Know How To Cook,will You Marry Her? by Adaeze003(f): 10:02am On Aug 14, 2014
This has been a puzzle to me... Why men would base a marriage on something as trivial as cooking. I mean she has it all but can't cook n it's a no no. I guess its tradition or something...

If you eat food prepared by wife n the one prepared by chef, what's the difference? Just wondering...
Re: If Your Girlfriend Dosent Know How To Cook,will You Marry Her? by Darteyyyy(m): 1:31pm On Aug 14, 2014
temigracie: ...hmmmm.....seems u av forgotten dat no-one s perfect...no-one s born a good cook.....if u neva propose to her just because she doesnt knw how to cook,dat ll b so unfair.....y cant u call her n tell her?.....y cant u help her develop herself?....dere r several catering schools outdere,y cant u tell her to enrol dere??....den she ll turn out to b d kind of person u want.....

So na me suppose tell her make she go cooking school?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Dosent Know How To Cook,will You Marry Her? by Darteyyyy(m): 1:33pm On Aug 14, 2014
Adaeze003: This has been a puzzle to me... Why men would base a marriage on something as trivial as cooking. I mean she has it all but can't cook n it's a no no. I guess its tradition or something...

If you eat food prepared by wife n the one prepared by chef, what's the difference? Just wondering...

Nyamin!!!! You call cooking trivia? You forget say na food make Esau sell eim birthright.

3 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Dosent Know How To Cook,will You Marry Her? by 0nyegame(m): 3:29pm On Aug 14, 2014
God knows that i can't trade my stomach with such lady.never!!!
Re: If Your Girlfriend Dosent Know How To Cook,will You Marry Her? by Adaeze003(f): 3:37pm On Aug 14, 2014
Darteyyyy:

Nyamin!!!! You call cooking trivia? You forget say na food make Esau sell eim birthright.

Lol! Trivia ke? I guess my question is, what is with a woman cooking 4 the home? Instead. Of maybe a chef that can do it better. No1 is saying erry1 should go hungry.

Why place one's happiness and base of marriage on cooking? When you think of things you'll realise that its just crazy... Food is food, doesn't matter who cooks it as long as it enters people's belle.

#myopinion.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Dosent Know How To Cook,will You Marry Her? by Darteyyyy(m): 4:44pm On Aug 14, 2014
Adaeze003:

Lol! Trivia ke? I guess my question is, what is with a woman cooking 4 the home? Instead. Of maybe a chef that can do it better. No1 is saying erry1 should go hungry.

Why place one's happiness and base of marriage on cooking? When you think of things you'll realise that its just crazy... Food is food, doesn't matter who cooks it as long as it enters people's belle.

#myopinion.

And in a situation where there's no money to hire a chef??

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Dosent Know How To Cook,will You Marry Her? by valkaka(m): 5:08pm On Aug 14, 2014
Adaeze003:

#myopinion.

you are just blowing everytin out of proportion based on biased mindset...very far from your personal discretions!!!....w@ of a scenario whereby d husband dont wana eat any food aside frm d one prepared by his wife??
Re: If Your Girlfriend Dosent Know How To Cook,will You Marry Her? by Adaeze003(f): 6:41pm On Aug 14, 2014
valkaka:

you are just blowing everytin out of proportion based on biased mindset...very far from your personal discretions!!!....w@ of a scenario whereby d husband dont wana eat any food aside frm d one prepared by his wife??

That's my point, why would you not want to eat any other persons meal? That's what I'm tryna get.

@daretyyyy what if there is?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Dosent Know How To Cook,will You Marry Her? by valkaka(m): 7:47pm On Aug 14, 2014
Adaeze003:

That's my point, why would you not want to eat any other persons meal? That's what I'm tryna get.

@daretyyyy what if there is?

i dnt get you...why wud i wana eat some1 else food whislt i ve a woman who claimd to be my wife non vehemently? Lets nt get it twisted...i love to eat,ask any1 who knows anytin abt me and they will emphatically confirm that.so it should come as no surprise d@ i,along with most men in the world love a woman who know how to cook.there is sontin so attractive and wonderful about women who can create all the things your stomach craves(and look good doing it)
Re: If Your Girlfriend Dosent Know How To Cook,will You Marry Her? by Medunah: 8:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
valkaka:

i dnt get you...why wud i wana eat some1 else food whislt i ve a woman who claimd to be my wife non vehemently? Lets nt get it twisted...i love to eat,ask any1 who knows anytin abt me and they will emphatically confirm that.so it should come as no surprise d@ i,along with most men in the world love a woman who know how to cook.there is sontin so attractive and wonderful about women who can create all the things your stomach craves(and look good doing it)
And now that u arnt married, who is doin d cooking?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Dosent Know How To Cook,will You Marry Her? by dmcdad: 8:47pm On Aug 14, 2014
glitest: Its easy.... Send her to cooking school.
That's what I would do if she would be willing and humble enough to learn.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Dosent Know How To Cook,will You Marry Her? by valkaka(m): 9:05pm On Aug 14, 2014
Medunah:
And now that u arnt married, who is doin d cooking?

you dont wana knw!!...believe you me!!!
Re: If Your Girlfriend Dosent Know How To Cook,will You Marry Her? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 14, 2014
dmcdad:
That's what I would do if she would be willing and humble enough to learn.

If she isn't willing, then she needs to go back to her father's house
Re: If Your Girlfriend Dosent Know How To Cook,will You Marry Her? by Medunah: 9:15pm On Aug 14, 2014
valkaka:

you dont wana knw!!...believe you me!!!
The main thing is you eat nd u arnt married. In other words, when ur married nd ur wife cnt cook, dere re still other means to eat till u eventually teach her how to cook. So i see no reason why a man will say he cnt eat any food dat wasnt prepared by his wife (wat appens when his wife is away or ill) when he wasnt married, didnt he eat?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Dosent Know How To Cook,will You Marry Her? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 14, 2014
Yes. That is if she has other magnificent qualitys

As for cooking, I can always teach her.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Dosent Know How To Cook,will You Marry Her? by dmcdad: 9:44pm On Aug 14, 2014
glitest:

If she isn't willing, then she needs to go back to her father's house
Exactly!

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Dosent Know How To Cook,will You Marry Her? by hensben(m): 9:51pm On Aug 14, 2014
Medunah:
The main thing is you eat nd u arnt married. In other words, when ur married nd ur wife cnt cook, dere re still other means to eat till u eventually teach her how to cook. So i see no reason why a man will say he cnt eat any food dat wasnt prepared by his wife[b] (wat appens when his wife is away or ill)[/b] when he wasnt married, didnt he eat?
why will a girl not know how to cook at first place? so i should be going to fast food when i have a wife ..nah! i will not accept that.

Incase you dont know, cooking/home chores is one of the primary reason why men marry.

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Dosent Know How To Cook,will You Marry Her? by valkaka(m): 10:11pm On Aug 14, 2014
Medunah:
The main thing is you eat nd u arnt married. In other words, when ur married nd ur wife cnt cook, dere re still other means to eat till u eventually teach her how to cook. So i see no reason why a man will say he cnt eat any food dat wasnt prepared by his wife (wat appens when his wife is away or ill) when he wasnt married, didnt he eat?

not unless she is willing to learn,come to think of it,why wud i wana teach a girl how to cook indomiesmh!!...the alternative of eating out all the time of microwave junk @ home is not how i want to live a life.its part of life and any1 who choses not to learn that skill is far too much of a *princess* for me to marry or even have a conversation with.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thread For Single Guyz and Girlz / Some Concepts I Find Confusing / Photo: When You Don't Know Where Your Relationship Is Going.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.