Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Can You Fart(aka Mess) In Front Of Your Boyfriend/husband? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Fart(aka Mess) In Front Of Your Boyfriend/husband? (2697 Views)

*my Sweet Boyfriend/husband/father Of My Kids/olowo-ori Mi/di'm Is Back**(pix). / What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? / Ladies, How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend/husband Constantly Groping Your Azz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Fart(aka Mess) In Front Of Your Boyfriend/husband? by Dkleena: 10:52am On Mar 20, 2013
Its a natural phenomenon and I am not afraid to do it infront of my husband. There is no need to hide any part again since we are married. We even started it when we were courting!

So my dears, can you let it out infront of him/her?
Re: Can You Fart(aka Mess) In Front Of Your Boyfriend/husband? by Popowaa: 1:58pm On Mar 20, 2013
Depends on the kind of relationship u share.But it's disrespectful to me.
Re: Can You Fart(aka Mess) In Front Of Your Boyfriend/husband? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 20, 2013
Farting is part of breathing grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Fart(aka Mess) In Front Of Your Boyfriend/husband? by Mynd44: 3:47pm On Mar 20, 2013
I do it without shame
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Can You Fart(aka Mess) In Front Of Your Boyfriend/husband? by TYTAN(m): 3:59pm On Mar 20, 2013
its a game of love as well.

1 Like

Re: Can You Fart(aka Mess) In Front Of Your Boyfriend/husband? by greedie1(f): 7:19pm On Mar 20, 2013
i don't fart embarassed embarassed embarassed

grin
Re: Can You Fart(aka Mess) In Front Of Your Boyfriend/husband? by Dkleena: 7:33pm On Mar 20, 2013
Thank God I am not odd
Re: Can You Fart(aka Mess) In Front Of Your Boyfriend/husband? by Exponental(m): 7:43pm On Mar 20, 2013
Why not? Na today? Farting is natural. Can someone say amen to this prayer...." u will not fart again"...did u say amen? I fart with ease, even during a job interview, i farted, but codedly.
Re: Can You Fart(aka Mess) In Front Of Your Boyfriend/husband? by luvmijeje(f): 7:47pm On Mar 20, 2013
The day I start farting in his presence that means our relationshig have graduated to real stage.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Fart(aka Mess) In Front Of Your Boyfriend/husband? by 190: 9:54pm On Mar 20, 2013
farting is the duty of nigerian women not nigerian men grin grin grin
Re: Can You Fart(aka Mess) In Front Of Your Boyfriend/husband? by KINGwax(m): 10:32pm On Mar 20, 2013
So, engaging in and accepting deviances is part of showing love too?
Better use ur head around me!

1 Like

Re: Can You Fart(aka Mess) In Front Of Your Boyfriend/husband? by BeautfulB(f): 11:23pm On Mar 20, 2013
grin ;DI do it
Re: Can You Fart(aka Mess) In Front Of Your Boyfriend/husband? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 20, 2013
I have answered this question b4...repost

Personally, i don't think it's appropriate to freely fart in front of anyone. It's not about who i'm comfortable around.......from a very young age, i was taught that it's bad manners. Be comfortable all you want but there's still not a good reason to do it. Do you pick your nose in front of your partner, too? Sit on the toilet with the door wide open for all to see? Tweeze your unmentionable hairs? Some matters of personal hygiene and bodily functions, in my opinion, should be left private.
You may find it okay to fart but others in the room may not, so why offend them? Why not get up and leave the room for 2 seconds to do what you have to do?
It's a totally natural bodily functions and if it happens accidentally, fine!........an "excuse" me should be said just like when you burp. But to purposely do it goes against my upbringing so i don't do it

5 Likes

Re: Can You Fart(aka Mess) In Front Of Your Boyfriend/husband? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 20, 2013
If I don't fart in front of her, who will? tongue

1 Like

Re: Can You Fart(aka Mess) In Front Of Your Boyfriend/husband? by Nobody: 12:15am On Mar 21, 2013
grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Fart(aka Mess) In Front Of Your Boyfriend/husband? by KINGwax(m): 5:14am On Mar 21, 2013
^^
You are the type d went to one affiliate social school and turn urself marriage consellor! Useless people who end up breakin than making relationships with cheap talks!
What happened to proper training? So, if he sees it bad farting around, he has secrets?
Mtcheeeeewwwwww!!!!

1 Like

Re: Can You Fart(aka Mess) In Front Of Your Boyfriend/husband? by Mynd44: 5:16am On Mar 21, 2013
Much ado about fart
Re: Can You Fart(aka Mess) In Front Of Your Boyfriend/husband? by Nobody: 5:48am On Mar 21, 2013
sexkillz: If I don't fart in front of her, who will? tongue

cry cry cry

[size=13pt]@OP, no![/size]
Re: Can You Fart(aka Mess) In Front Of Your Boyfriend/husband? by Suchie(m): 5:54am On Mar 21, 2013
Yes I can fart in front of him and he does that too,sometimes we had to just see who will be the highest farter and he is,never see someone dat fart more than him...lol grin
Re: Can You Fart(aka Mess) In Front Of Your Boyfriend/husband? by Dkleena: 6:39am On Mar 21, 2013
Shollypopz: I have answered this question b4...repost

Personally, i don't think it's appropriate to freely fart in front of anyone. It's not about who i'm comfortable around.......from a very young age, i was taught that it's bad manners. Be comfortable all you want but there's still not a good reason to do it. Do you pick your nose in front of your partner, too? Sit on the toilet with the door wide open for all to see? Tweeze your unmentionable hairs? Some matters of personal hygiene and bodily functions, in my opinion, should be left private.
You may find it okay to fart but others in the room may not, so why offend them? Why not get up and leave the room for 2 seconds to do what you have to do?
It's a totally natural bodily functions and if it happens accidentally, fine!........an "excuse" me should be said just like when you burp. But to purposely do it goes against my upbringing so i don't do it

My dear, I did not say other people. I said just you and ur man/woman. Ok sometimes while sleeping, there is this urge to fart. So you get up from ur bed and go to the toilet or another room to do it? Or if the toilet and bathroom is in 1 place and ur hussy or wife is bathing and you need to take a quick piss or shyt, you'll wait till dey are tru? Common, why are they our 2nd half? If we do it strictly on upbringing then I no think say many of us for marry o!
Re: Can You Fart(aka Mess) In Front Of Your Boyfriend/husband? by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 21, 2013
ogugua88:

cry cry cry

[size=13pt]@OP, no![/size]
kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Can You Fart(aka Mess) In Front Of Your Boyfriend/husband? by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 21, 2013
sexkillz: kiss kiss kiss

[size=13pt]*holds nose* angry[/size]

1 Like

Re: Can You Fart(aka Mess) In Front Of Your Boyfriend/husband? by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 21, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]*holds nose* angry[/size]
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Fart(aka Mess) In Front Of Your Boyfriend/husband? by VALIDATOR: 8:24am On Mar 21, 2013
Gas puffing from the exhaust pipe is a natural thing. My wife and I do it and play about it normally at home. I can't understand how it is supposed to be a problem. My daughter is learning too that it must never be a problem farting or fully expressing any "undesirable" part of you while at home among people that love you.Home is home and public is public. Sometimes when we are having interesting gist and my wife feels like pooping, I follow her to the toilet,she poops and continues the gist and I will be there enjoying her company and the smell of the poop and gases. Sometimes I run away laughing that the smell is too dangerous. It all fun. By the way farts smell only a few seconds. So,why should it be a problem coping with especially if love is involved?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Fart(aka Mess) In Front Of Your Boyfriend/husband? by xynerise: 8:38am On Mar 21, 2013
@topic. Before nko. undecided
Re: Can You Fart(aka Mess) In Front Of Your Boyfriend/husband? by clemz85(m): 8:55am On Mar 21, 2013
gree-die:

grin

just imagin... shocked
Re: Can You Fart(aka Mess) In Front Of Your Boyfriend/husband? by greedie1(f): 9:06am On Mar 21, 2013
clemz85:
just imagin... shocked
imagine wat? undecided
Re: Can You Fart(aka Mess) In Front Of Your Boyfriend/husband? by xynerise: 9:08am On Mar 21, 2013
gree-die:

grin

you wey dey use fart form music. grin
Re: Can You Fart(aka Mess) In Front Of Your Boyfriend/husband? by fubbyy(m): 9:22am On Mar 21, 2013
This thread reminds me of the one I released inside bus, 2bad, and we were in a serious hold up that no fresh air was coming in, conductor had to open the door and every1 jumped down

And na me even 1st jump down
Re: Can You Fart(aka Mess) In Front Of Your Boyfriend/husband? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:24am On Mar 21, 2013
fubbyy: This thread reminds me of the one I released inside bus, 2bad, and we were in a serious hold up that no fresh air was coming in, conductor had to open the door and every1 jumped down

Lolz..
Re: Can You Fart(aka Mess) In Front Of Your Boyfriend/husband? by jojoluv: 10:20am On Mar 21, 2013
fubbyy: This thread reminds me of the one I released inside bus, 2bad, and we were in a serious hold up that no fresh air was coming in, conductor had to open the door and every1 jumped down

cant stop laughing.
But to me,farting is natural nd shld be freely expressed
Re: Can You Fart(aka Mess) In Front Of Your Boyfriend/husband? by greedie1(f): 10:54am On Mar 21, 2013
xynerise:
you wey dey use fart form music. grin
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Too Shy Too Ask A Girl Out. What Do I Do? / Could This Be Tagged As Genuine Love? / Double Piercing Without Boyfriends Consent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.