Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. (27966 Views)

Nigerian Christians What Is Your Opinion On Colonialism? / An Open Letter To Nigerian Christians / Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:02pm On May 05, 2013
Christian: who creates you?

Atheist: my parents

christian: who creates your parents?

Atheist: Grandies

Christian: who creates your Grandies?

Atheist: Great grandies.

Christian: So you dont believe God creates our first parents in the garden of Eden?

Atheist: Nope

Christian: So who is our first parent

1 Like

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by neversaynever(m): 11:13pm On May 05, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Christian: who creates you?

Atheist: my parents

christian: who creates your parents?

Atheist: Grandies

Christian: who creates your Grandies?

Atheist: Great grandies.

Christian: So you dont believe God creates our first parents in the garden of Eden?

Atheist: Nope

Christian: So who is our first parent

Ehn answer nah, why did the atheist stop? Out of answers. That atheist na learner abeg
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by wiegraf: 11:53pm On May 05, 2013
Proffdada:
He created one,then procreation duh?!

Supposing man evolved from 'monkeys', why are there still monkeys around?

2 Likes

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Proffdada: 5:46am On May 06, 2013
wiegraf:

Supposing man evolved from 'monkeys', why are there still monkeys around?
Cuz man never evolved otherwise today's man would've grown wings and legs will become vestigial according to Lamark
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:00am On May 06, 2013
Im sorry for the derailing

this is a conversation between Atheist and muslim man (ALHAJI)

Atheist: Alhaji means 'stranger' and it is a title conferred on visitors on hajj as a means of identification, ­ right?

Yoruba Alhaji: yesh! I carry the title with honor now, afterall the money I spent on hajj to kiss the kaaba.

Atheist: but you are in your homeland now and you are definitely not a stranger here.

Yoruba Alhaji: that is also true.

Atheist: so you paid a huge sum of money to travel to another man's land to kiss a gigantic maggi cube and get the title of 'stranger' which becomes ineffective as soon as you land home yet you prance about with it, does that make sense to you?

Yoruba Alhaji: Abi were ni ọ ni? Didn't you know that Yoruba gods are idols and the only true god is allah and as a muslim, we must visit mecca at least once in lifetime as written in the Quran and Haddith?

Atheist: smh

1 Like

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:02am On May 06, 2013
never_say_never:

Ehn answer nah, why did the atheist stop? Out of answers. That atheist na learner abeg

Do you even know your great grandfather? His name, his wife name, where he built his hut, his first son name, his second son name, the date he was born and the day he died? If you cant answer this, then stop asking stupid questions.

1 Like

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by manmustwac(m): 9:19am On May 06, 2013
Proffdada:
Cuz man never evolved otherwise today's man would've grown wings and legs will become vestigial according to Lamark
Oh yeah! What about the mobile phone that your using today are you going to tell me that that to did not evolve? About 30 years ago the mobile phone didn't exist then the first phones which were like bricks were invented which later evolved to the nokia 3310 then camera phones & now we have iphones & smartphones. I guess you'll be saying that because the mobile phone did not grow wings and legs that it didn't evolve right? Everything evolved.

1 Like

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by wiegraf: 10:29am On May 06, 2013
Proffdada:

Thank you good ser. Even if you didn't ask funny questions per say, your answers certainly qualify for this thread

3 Likes

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Proffdada: 5:06pm On May 06, 2013
manmustwac: Oh yeah! What about the mobile phone that your using today are you going to tell me that that to did not evolve? About 30 years ago the mobile phone didn't exist then the first phones which were like bricks were invented which later evolved to the nokia 3310 then camera phones & now we have iphones & smartphones. I guess you'll be saying that because the mobile phone did not grow wings and legs that it didn't evolve right? Everything evolved.
wetin concern agbero with twitter handle?
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Proffdada: 5:08pm On May 06, 2013
wiegraf:

Thank you good ser. Even if you didn't ask funny questions per say, your answers certainly qualify for this thread

Nullifying evolution, creation is factual
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by neversaynever(m): 7:15pm On May 06, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Do you even know your great grandfather? His name, his wife name, where he built his hut, his first son name, his second son name, the date he was born and the day he died? If you cant answer this, then stop asking stupid questions.

Oh pleeeeeeease, you don't know your grandfather's history, but you know a lot of scientist's. What are archives for? that's not an excuse. You can either learn about it or accept you lost the argument. undecided
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 09, 2013
Bump.

A toast to my old I'd. cry
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by NoProphecy: 11:49pm On Sep 09, 2013
If bacon came from pigs, why are there still pigs around? The answer is Jesus, stupid!
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by ezme(m): 11:05am On Sep 12, 2013
Christian: Why would a man want a relationship with another man, it beats me. These gay people must be possessed by demons.
Atheist: Sadly, you keep telling me I need a man in my life.
Christian: Me? When?
Atheist: You said I need Jesus in my life.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Proffdada: 12:01pm On Sep 12, 2013
ezme: Christian: Why would a man want a relationship with another man, it beats me. These gay people must be possessed by demons.
Atheist: Sadly, you keep telling me I need a man in my life.
Christian: Me? When?
Atheist: You said I need Jesus in my life.
not funny not even for d carnally minded
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by EvilBrain1(m): 4:16pm On Sep 12, 2013
If white Americans are descended from Europeans, why are there still Europeans around?

1 Like

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by MrTroll(m): 4:50pm On Sep 12, 2013
Me: I don't believe in your god

Christian: then who do you pray to when you wake up in the morning?

Me: undecided

1 Like

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by MrTroll(m): 4:52pm On Sep 12, 2013
Christian: why don't you go to church? Are you a pagan?

Me: undecided

1 Like

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by MrTroll(m): 4:58pm On Sep 12, 2013
Nigerian: are you a christian?

Me: no

Nigerian: are u a muslim?

Me: no

Nigerian: then you must be a pagan!

Me: undecided embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by MonsieurCoder: 7:15pm On Nov 05, 2013
Christian: I am inviting you for bla bla bla program, hope you would attend cool

Me: No tongue

Christian: why? embarassed

Me: I am not a Christian undecided

Christian: So you are a muslim?

Me: No, An Atheist.

Christian: What?!!! angry Why are you angry with god? angry angry

Me: I am an Athiest, i don't beleive in gods, how can i be angry with what doesn't exist? undecided

Christian: Tell me the truth, angry Why are you angry with god?? angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Proffdada: 8:58pm On Nov 07, 2013
MonsieurCoder: Christian: I am inviting you for bla bla bla program, hope you would attend cool

Me: I am an Athiest, i don't beleive in gods, how can i be angry with what doesn't exist? undecided

Christian: Tell me the truth, angry Why are you angry with god?? angry angry angry
Yawn!!
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 21, 2013
Christian:what church do u attend? Atheist:uhm none christian:y?are u not a christian? Atheist:no am not Christian:so you're a muslim then? Atheist:nah not a muslim either,am an atheist christian: that means you're a satanist! Atheist:wow dude,talk of flawed logic christian:infidel!! Atheist:el oh el!!(see?we got a rhyme there)
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 21, 2013
Yea i have no idea how to organize my text
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by TheBigUrban2: 6:20pm On Jun 28, 2014
If there is no God, why is the banana made to fit a man's/monkey's hands?

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by malvisguy212: 8:34am On Jun 29, 2014
MonsieurCoder: Christian: I am inviting you for bla bla bla program, hope you would attend cool

you just describe how you fell about God, you know He is there,you pray to Him and He did not answer you the way you like it, because you do not have faith, pride mix with fear and anger plus inpatient make you to be ANGRY TOWARD GOD.
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 29, 2014
One of my greatest threads grin grin
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by mazaje(m): 8:37am On Jun 29, 2014
malvisguy212: you just describe how you fell about God, you know He is there,you pray to Him and He did not answer you the way you like it, because you do not have faith, pride mix with fear and anger plus inpatient make you to be ANGRY TOWARD GOD.

Why should he be angry over what does not exist?. . .Are you angry towards allah or pallangun?. . .
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by mazaje(m): 8:40am On Jun 29, 2014
aManFromMars: One of my greatest threads grin grin

I concur. . .
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by malvisguy212: 9:10am On Jun 29, 2014
mazaje:

Why should he be angry over what does not exist?. . .Are you angry towards allah or pallangun?. . .
and why should you be spending sooo much time talking about a Man that you claim never existed?
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by mazaje(m): 11:57am On Jun 29, 2014
malvisguy212: and why should you be spending sooo much time talking about a Man that you claim never existed?

Because so many people believe in this imaginary being and use their belief in this imaginary being to presecute others that do not share such beliefs. . .
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by malvisguy212: 4:21pm On Jun 29, 2014
mazaje:

Because so many people believe in this imaginary being and use their belief in this imaginary being to presecute others that do not share such beliefs. . .
as an Atheist, dos it make sense to you , blasphemy an imaginary Being ? Let me ask you a question, DO YOU WANT TO KNOW GOD?
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by mazaje(m): 4:36pm On Jun 29, 2014
malvisguy212: as an Atheist, dos it make sense to you , blasphemy an imaginary Being ? Let me ask you a question, DO YOU WANT TO KNOW GOD?

Which of the gods? (because there are so many gods). . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Pastor Iginla's Father's Burial: Fayose, Ngozi Ezeonu, Francis Duru Attend / Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road / Catholicism's SHOCKING Attitude Toward The Bible!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.