Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,735 members, 7,824,084 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. (27965 Views)

Nigerian Christians What Is Your Opinion On Colonialism? / An Open Letter To Nigerian Christians / Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by FXKing2012(m): 4:33pm On Apr 01, 2013
Association of atheists blaspheming against God Almighty. All I can say is may God forgive and and may He give you the wisdom to know there is more to this world than just the physical.

Jesus still loves you!

3 Likes

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Chimerase(m): 4:40pm On Apr 01, 2013
musKeeto: Christian: So because you don't see God, you think he doesn't exist?

Atheist: Not exactly, but yeah...

Christian: have you seen oxygen?
cool
or breeze gringrin de mumu go say no
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Chimerase(m): 4:41pm On Apr 01, 2013
musKeeto: Christian: A human has soul, spirit and body. Your soul is what keeps you alive. When you die, God calls you back and then judgement. He doesnt want you to perish because he loves you, so much that he sent his son to die for our sins, that your soul may not perish.

Atheist: What of animals?

Christian: What about them?

Atheist: Do they get to face judgment too? My dog, the other day, ate the cat's food.. Will God judge him?

Christian: angry
Dont joke with the things of God. Be very careful. Dont you know He's a consuming fire?
lwkmd gringrin
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 01, 2013
Christian: the bible is the word of god.

Atheist: The Sumerian history is the Encyclopedia of gods.
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by tevinsolt: 4:45pm On Apr 01, 2013
Christian: what caused the big b9ng?
Atheist: umm...(cricket)idk
Christian: everything that has a beginning as a cause, God is eternal, but the universe isn't
we know from 2nd law thermodynamics that every tend to go towards disorder so in the future things won't look
how they are now.
Atheist: well your God is evil, he committed genocide on the Canaanites
Christians: hmm in world where we are all matter and energy evolved to higher order, where morality is relative, there is no
evil or good. because your views are good for u and mine are good for me.
Atheist: Bleep you!!
Christian: i think he mad yo cool

1 Like

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by moderatorr: 4:45pm On Apr 01, 2013
Yvete: FYI: Christianity is not intellectual suicide.
Sick of these atheists seeking undue attention. Why don't you open a thread titled, " Funny questions Muslims ask". Got nerves? undecided
exactly, silly atheists.
Try that shit with Islam and see whats up.
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 01, 2013
I am a free thinker but seriously I am yet to see an atheist arguing or trying to convince a Muslim about the existence of God. Just wondering!!!!
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Ahasuerus: 5:07pm On Apr 01, 2013
woodcook: I am a free thinker but seriously I am yet to see an atheist arguing or trying to convince a Muslim about the existence of God. Just wondering!!!!
Why debate with the glaringly clear plagiarized story when you can chop the tree from the root?

5 Likes

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 01, 2013
lol, virgin birth, talking snake, sin caused by a rib woman who ate some fruit..

Lol

1 Like

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 01, 2013
Both Atheists and Christians are right about Infinite Oneness. God is everywhere and nowhere in particular.

“There is a supreme power & ruling force which pervades & rules the universe (multiverse). You are part of this power.”
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 01, 2013
woodcook: I am a free thinker but seriously I am yet to see an atheist arguing or trying to convince a Muslim about the existence of God. Just wondering!!!!
there are atheists on Nl who argue on theuslim sub forum. Those threads hardly hit front page.. No one wants to give radical Muslims a chance to spread their brand of peace..

4 Likes

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by collins125: 5:20pm On Apr 01, 2013
musKeeto:
there are atheists on Nl who argue on theuslim sub forum. Those threads hardly hit front page.. No one wants to give radical Muslims a chance to spread their brand of peace..

Muche Che Che
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:29pm On Apr 01, 2013
Son: mom, i'm embracing atheism

Mom: but why?

Son: i jes want a life without a concience.

Mom: how?

Son: if i can delude myself dt God doesn't exist, i can buy me more time to do as i wish till my last day!

Mom: and?

Son: mom, dnt u get it? I jes want to be free

Mom: i got it perfectly! U mean u jes WISH to biliv God doesn't exist?

Son: yes mom!!!

Mom: then u probably haven't read psalm 14:1, or psalm 53:1. Cos dt best describes wot u are!
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Ahasuerus: 5:38pm On Apr 01, 2013
SLIDE waxie: Son: mom, i'm embracing atheism

Mom: but why?

Son: i jes want a life without a concience.

Mom: how?

Son: if i can delude myself dt God doesn't exist, i can buy me more time to do as i wish till my last day!

Mom: and?

Son: mom, dnt u get it? I jes want to be free

Mom: i got it perfectly! U mean u jes WISH to biliv God doesn't exist?

Son: yes mom!!!

Mom: then u probably haven't read psalm 14:1, or psalm 53:1. Cos dt best describes wot u are!
If I have to choose between being a fool and remaining a slave, I guess it's a no-brainer. By the way today is my day

3 Likes

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 01, 2013
Ahasuerus:
If I have to choose between being a fool and remaining a slave, I guess it's a no-brainer. By the way today is my day
I see what you did there.. Lol
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by GalaxyNoteII: 5:52pm On Apr 01, 2013
Sick of these atheists seeking undue attention. Why don't you open a thread titled, " Funny questions Muslims ask". Got nerves? undecided

No.
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Cultured(m): 5:53pm On Apr 01, 2013
The problem with Atheists is that they lack proper words to defined their spiritual worldview . However , religious belief system proponents , especially the Christians and Muslims are not helping matters since in their context , they portrays God as one with rival and vengeance , thus given the Atheist room to see no reason in believing that He truly exist . God has no rival , Satan only exist in the figment of the religious faithfuls .

God exist . He is Just ( Variant ) . He's unitary supreme being . He's the Alpha and Omega .One with Him is majority . I am a freethinking mystic .

1 Like

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by GalaxyNoteII: 5:57pm On Apr 01, 2013
Muskeeto, more jokes abeg cool

1 Like

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 01, 2013
Cultured: The problem with Atheists is that they lack proper words to defined their spiritual worldview . However , religious belief system proponents , especially the Christians and Muslims are not helping matters since in their context , they portrays God as one with rival and vengeance , thus given the Atheist room to see no reason in believing that He truly exist . God has no rival , Satan only exist in the figment of the religious faithfuls .

God exist . He is Just ( Variant ) . He's unitary supreme being . He's the Alpha and Omega .One with Him is majority . I am a freethinking mystic .
Hahahahaha, you have your path my bro, but you are definitely not a mystic my friend.
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Cultured(m): 6:01pm On Apr 01, 2013
Billyonaire: Hahahahaha, you have your path my bro, but you are definitely not a mystic my friend.

Believe you me , I'm one .
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by FXKing2012(m): 6:02pm On Apr 01, 2013
Galaxy.Note.II:

Dude, I've read your posts on this forum.
If you're the epitome of Christianity. . . .then may your God help your religion because it HAS FAILED.
Technically, Christianity is not a religion.
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 01, 2013
Cultured:

Believe you me , I'm one .
Prolly, what can I say ? neophyte or initiate ?
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by FXKing2012(m): 6:04pm On Apr 01, 2013
musKeeto:
Does he love satan too?
Satan is already condemned but as for you sir, it's not yet late.
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Cultured(m): 6:07pm On Apr 01, 2013
Billyonaire: Prolly, what can I say ? Neophyte or degree(d) ?

To your question , D . I am in my own class anyway , because am not just a mystic but a "freethinking mystic " .
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 01, 2013
Cultured:

To your question , D . I am in my own class anyway , because am not just a mystic but a "freethinking mystic " .

That's okay buddy. So long.
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by kay9(m): 6:18pm On Apr 01, 2013

^^She has a point wink Although in defence of the thread's title, muslims dont go around trying to convince you that allah is real - the average muslim simply ignores you, while the fanatic just buys a bomb and blows you up. grin.... A christian on the other hand, mmmh, lolzzz... Boy, we're so concerned with saving souls! grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by GalaxyNoteII: 6:21pm On Apr 01, 2013
kay9:

^^She has a point wink Although in defence of the atheist, muslims dont go around trying to convince you that allah is real - the average muslim just ignores you, while the fanatic buys a bomb and blows you up. grin.... A christian on the other hand, mmmh, lolzzz... Boy, we're so concerned with saving souls! grin grin
grin
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by FXKing2012(m): 6:23pm On Apr 01, 2013
Galaxy.Note.II:

lol. . . .no, it's a gang of brain-washed demons.
No dear, Christianity is a relationship with God Almighty.
I pray you experience this relationship and I promise you will see it's the best thing there is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pastor Iginla's Father's Burial: Fayose, Ngozi Ezeonu, Francis Duru Attend / Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road / Catholicism's SHOCKING Attitude Toward The Bible!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.