Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back (78557 Views)

Why I Don't Want My Brother To Get Married To Her / Three Powerful Prayers That Could Turn Your Husband Back To God. / Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (29) (Go Down)

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by maury1williams: 9:40pm On Oct 23, 2015
My name is Maury Williams I am from United States i want to thank drabubakarlovespell@gmail.com, I was I a relationship with lara and we loved and cherished ourselves for 3 good years and every thing was going on smoothly but February 14, 2015 a day I can call a lovers day we both had misunderstanding because I answered a call from a lady that is asking me out for a date but I refused, and she told me that the relationship is over and that she is fed up with me and I begged her because I love her so much but she refused me I was so down cast and I felt the world has come to an end for me but my friend told me about a spell caster that helped her sister out in getting her relationship back, a good job and favor in any of her endeavor but at first I was scared but I have to give this man a trial because I love lara very much and I am not willing to loose her to any man, so I ordered returning my love spell from this great spell caster that made me a happy woman again to say it all my ex came back to me with much love and a caring heart...i am testifying to this great spell caster ABUBAKAR SHRINE. if you need his help you can contact him on drabubakarlovespell@gmail.com
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by andersgeorge84: 3:47pm On Oct 26, 2015
I HAVE FOLLOWED MOST OF THESE CRAPS AND GOT SCAMMED. I EVEN SEE SOME OF THEM REWRITING WHAT I WROTE ON THE NET.
MOST OF THESE PEOPLE TELLING YOU FAKE TESTIMONIES AND FOR YOU TO BEWARE OF THIS AND BEWARE OF THAT ARE BUNCH OF CRAPS AND SCAMS.
THE ONLY MAN YOU CAN ACTUALLY TRUST ON SPELL IS DR MALAIKA HIS EMAIL IS odogwumalaika@gmail.com, I WOULD HAVE BROUGHT HIM RIGHT HERE IN THE STATES IF POSSIBLE.
HE DID A WHOLE LOT OF THINGS WHICH I WON’T REALLY MENTION HERE BUT THE MOST OF WHAT HE DID FOR ME WAS HELP ME OUT OF CANCER
AND ALSO HELPED ME GOT BACK MY JOB AND MY MARRIAGE. HE IS GREAT AND I MET HIM OVER THE INTERNET JUST AS EVERY OTHER PERSON HAS TESTIFIED
BUT HE IS ACTUALLY REAL AND A VERY GOOD SPELL CASTER. I’M STILL VERY MUCH INDEBTED TO DR MALAIKA FOR SAVING MY LIFE
AND MY MARRIAGE. I WANT TO LET YA ALL KNOW THAT YOU DON’T HAVE TO TRY ANYBODY ELSE EXCEPT THIS DUDE.
HIS EMAIL CONTACT IS odogwumalaika@gmail.com THE MOBILE IS +2347065448120
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by silvestre15: 12:47am On Oct 30, 2015
My name is margaret fredrick and I base in Texas USA.“My life is back!!!
After 1 year of broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids. I
felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was
emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a great spell caster
called High Priest Dr oamen which i ment online. On one faithful day,
as I was browsing through the internet, I came across a lot of
testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified
that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores
womb, cure cancer, and other sickness, some testified that he can cast
a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular
testimony, it was about a woman called mary, she testified about how
he brought back her Ex lover in less than 7 days, and at the end of
her testimony she dropped High Priest Dr oamen'S e-mail address.
After reading all these, I decided to give it a try. I contacted him
via email (droamenspellcaster15@outlook.com ) and explained my problem
to him. In just 3 days, my husband came back to me. We solved our
issues, and we are even happier than before. High Priest Dr oamen is
really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a
wonderful man... If you have any problem here is his email address to
reach him. droamenspellcaster15@outlook.com you will be glad you did.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by silvestre15: 12:47am On Oct 30, 2015
My name is margaret fredrick and I base in Texas USA.“My life is back!!!
After 1 year of broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids. I
felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was
emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a great spell caster
called High Priest Dr oamen which i ment online. On one faithful day,
as I was browsing through the internet, I came across a lot of
testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified
that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores
womb, cure cancer, and other sickness, some testified that he can cast
a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular
testimony, it was about a woman called mary, she testified about how
he brought back her Ex lover in less than 7 days, and at the end of
her testimony she dropped High Priest Dr oamen'S e-mail address.
After reading all these, I decided to give it a try. I contacted him
via email (droamenspellcaster15@outlook.com ) and explained my problem
to him. In just 3 days, my husband came back to me. We solved our
issues, and we are even happier than before. High Priest Dr oamen is
really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a
wonderful man... If you have any problem here is his email address to
reach him. droamenspellcaster15@outlook.com you will be glad you did.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by kevin30: 6:36am On Oct 30, 2015
My Name is Mrs grace, I was married to my husband for 8years and we were both bless with three children, living together as one love, until 2010 when things was no longer the way the was [when he lost his job]. But when he later gets a new job 6 months after, he stated sleeping outside our matrimonial home. Only for me to find out that he was having an affair with the lady that gave him the job. since that day, when i called him, he don’t longer pick up my calls and nothing since to come out good. Yet my husbands just still keep on seeing the new girl friend till baba osunbajor cast a spell for me,now my husband is with me and me only.And i am happy with my family if you need his help contact on via email,babaosunbajortemple@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (29)

Nigerian Bride & Groom Hold Each Others Private Parts In Wedding Videos & Photos / Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) / Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.