Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:37 AM

Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. (13534 Views)

Niger-Delta Militants Bomb Pipeline In Under Water Attack / I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo / Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. by dayokanu(m): 6:56pm On Mar 20, 2013
Na Retardeens brother dey ask for more money

1 Like

Re: Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. by ochukoccna: 6:57pm On Mar 20, 2013
kevoh: You give amnesty na wahala,
You no give amnesty na still wahala.
With the way things are going films and books with the below will start showing up
Nigeria;once upon a country
Re: Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. by mysticgal(f): 6:57pm On Mar 20, 2013
can two wrongs make a right.smh
Re: Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. by Fhemmmy: 6:58pm On Mar 20, 2013
Warri _Pikin: Good job, my boys. We need to cut that oil flow. This type of cheating is just too much!

Na wa oh . . and you think this will solve what?
Re: Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. by KINGwax(m): 6:59pm On Mar 20, 2013
Will someone ask Jonathan's god to talk to him so dt he can talk to his brothers?

1 Like

Re: Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 20, 2013
gboss4sure: I heard that most of those involved in the amnesty program aint militants, some people are using this opportuinty to get the FG pay for their childrens school fees abroad.

Bombs everywhere, Nigeria which way? Heading to crash?

When the supposed leader of a nation chose not to make meaningful efforts towards addressing salient issues, but would rather spend time on pardoning thieves and reply to every mundane media attack, this is what you get. Every hoodlum would want to carry out their personal vendetta all in the name of fighting the government. While disintegration might not seem far from the possible outcome, the situation as it is presently can still be salvaged. This could be easily achieved through planning and focusing on basic things such as making the policy of the government as clear as possible. This is what obtains in saner climes, in Britain, we know what the Labour party stands for in terms of their policy, we know what the Lib-dem stands for as well as the conservatives. Each one of these parties from the top to the grassroots have their representatives who are in elective positions, ensure that they follow the policies. The only policy that seems common in Nigerias party system, especially PDP is money laundering, theft on a massive scale and more theft.

While the developed countries focus on building systems that works, which goes on from generations to generations, our people think not of the future but immediate self-gratification.

1 Like

Re: Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. by otokx(m): 7:03pm On Mar 20, 2013
The environment will suffer from the fire and spill.
Re: Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. by vanstanzy(m): 7:03pm On Mar 20, 2013
O Lord, what is this? Unto ur hands we present our lives.
Re: Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 20, 2013
My own militant group dey come too.Dem must to gyf me amnesty tooo ooo
Re: Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. by MarassG(m): 7:05pm On Mar 20, 2013
Na dem sabi if them like make dem blow up south south all na wash....
Re: Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. by Tolexander: 7:07pm On Mar 20, 2013
Nwogbe:
Militant in extreme north too Wake up guy.
typographical error! Wanna type south
Re: Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. by Gamji007: 7:11pm On Mar 20, 2013
What are these lazy stupid fisher men yerning for? Upon all the national treasury their clueless retardeen de spend on them, they still dey yarn rubbish!

Anyway, destruction is in their blood!

2 Likes

Re: Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. by PeeDaVinci: 7:16pm On Mar 20, 2013
given the fact that this govt rewards criminals (both x-militants and stealing politicians), truth is dat if i am a niger deltan living in the creeks with no job, and i can find other individuals like me, i will definitely create a militant group.
Re: Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. by lacasa: 7:22pm On Mar 20, 2013
Scrap the Amnesty!

Nuke the Niger-Delta
Re: Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. by IGBOSON1: 7:27pm On Mar 20, 2013
musiwa-x:

When the supposed leader of a nation chose not to make meaningful efforts towards addressing salient issues, but would rather spend time on pardoning thieves and reply to every mundane media attack, this is what you get. Every hoodlum would want to carry out their personal vendetta all in the name of fighting the government. While disintegration might not seem far from the possible outcome, the situation as it is presently can still be salvaged. This could be easily achieved through planning and focusing on basic things such as making the policy of the government as clear as possible. This is what obtains in saner climes, in Britain, we know what the Labour party stands for in terms of their policy, we know what the Lib-dem stands for as well as the conservatives. Each one of these parties from the top to the grassroots have their representatives who are in elective positions, ensure that they follow the policies. The only policy that seems common in Nigerias party system, especially PDP is money laundering, theft on a massive scale and more theft.

While the developed countries focus on building systems that works, which goes on from generations to generations, our people think not of the future but immediate self-gratification.

^^^Am i the only one wondering if this is really Musiwa? undecided
Re: Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. by Manred: 7:37pm On Mar 20, 2013
set of useless people. angry
Re: Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. by gbagyiza: 7:37pm On Mar 20, 2013
every day my prayer is dat let d crude oil nigerians r killing themselves abt finish soon, so dat every nigerian will wake up frm his or her mentallity of total dependent on crude oil in order to move forward.

1 Like

Re: Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. by Parnassuss(m): 7:50pm On Mar 20, 2013
When the govt REWARDS touts why won't they continue to blow shit up? Abeg, let them be, they are working to earn their notoriety as militants since govt doesn't want to listen to non-violent youth.
Re: Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 20, 2013
Yomieluv: The south-south are the greatest enemy of themselves,instead of clamouring for development,they are busy inflicting more pains on themselves through greed,and selfish interest.
Their so called leaders have brainwashed them believing that amnesty is the only way to development..poverty is truly a disease.
ARE U ON KAIKAI OR OGOGORO,AWAKPA OR APETESHE,IGBO OR GANJA?...TICK PLS
Re: Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 20, 2013
lacasa: Scrap the Amnesty!

Nuke the Niger-Delta
MAY GOD FORGIVE ME BUT....YOUR GENERATION!
Re: Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 20, 2013
Cowards! They are busy blowin up pipelines while their brodas are bein slaughterd in d north. Tek d fight 2 d muslims in d north if u re man enof. Bunch of ediots
Re: Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 20, 2013
However, a top official of the Amnesty Office, Abuja, who disowned the ex-militants, told Vanguard, “We are not even sure they are ex-militants, it is you (Vanguard) that is telling me now. Anybody, who is an ex-militant that surrendered his arms and accepted amnesty, took an oath that he would not return to such criminal act anymore and so, I do not believe they are ex-agitators.

Nothing 'ex' about this set of militants.

Wait a minute, I thought senior bunkerer Alams was reported to be on top of the situation?
Re: Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. by curfew: 8:12pm On Mar 20, 2013
the collapse of nigeria is imminent.

1 Like

Re: Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. by Toktee(m): 8:14pm On Mar 20, 2013
solomon111: This is just a tip of the iceberg of what will happen,if a northerner become president.
Northern leaders know how to handle issues like this,remember saro wiwa,plus it was yar adua that gave amnesty to these guys that the likes of oldman clark and hiz co-thieves in the niger delta hijack they should be ready to face heat,thank God yaradua iz not alive
Re: Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. by ziccoit: 8:16pm On Mar 20, 2013
Ok. Telll Alamasighae to call his boys to order.
Re: Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. by Toktee(m): 8:23pm On Mar 20, 2013
toothpaste:

Just wait and see the taking these APC sponsored idiots would get from JTF. Starting from the community leader, to the vigilante boys and the religious leaders. Right now, they are all suspect and would be made to face secret interrogation "for security reasons". Them never see anything..them no know wetin wan hit.
I warn u on several occasion that kai kai,alamo and marijuana iz not gud for you,apc have not been register yet,why dnt u concentrate on the topic,i wonder how u pass exams,where were security agencies when mend turn the entire niger delta into battle ground,where are they now that boko hallam are terrorising the entire north?

2 Likes

Re: Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. by Capnd143(m): 8:34pm On Mar 20, 2013
kevoh: You give amnesty na wahala, You no give amnesty na still wahala. Which way my Niger-Delta people?
hahahahaha. . . . the solution is simple! Govt should contract those jobless MEND militant BOYS to fight boko haram down in the north! i.e boko boys vs niger delta militants! Who ever wins gets the armesty package, shekina. . . abeg say amen if you grab me!

1 Like

Re: Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 20, 2013
If d sultan n boko haram tinks they hav monopoly to violence n d use of grenade n IED to demand for amnesty, well they lied!
Re: Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. by Nani4all(m): 8:41pm On Mar 20, 2013
CHAII.....I DE MISS ALAMESIEYA O

U CHOP....I CHOP
Re: Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. by tete7000(m): 8:45pm On Mar 20, 2013
This is really sad. A sad tale for the people of Naija Delta and Nigeria in general. We are creating an army of youths who earn cheap money without doing anything. We make it look like it is ok for some young people to wake up, do nothing and line up for some jamboree. The question is for how long will this last and when we finally decide to put an end to it, how would these youths react? What future will they have? The future of these youths and the country hang in balance. Too, too sad for my beloved country.
Re: Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. by Dibiachukwu: 8:46pm On Mar 20, 2013
hardbody: THis is becoming very interesting or is it? A group of guys, once they run out of cash will claim they are/or were militants and because they were not documented, will start blasting off oil pipelines. THey are further degrading an already degraded and sick environment. If the government should continue this amnesty thing indefinitely, children yet unborn will grow up and claim amnesty under militancy, is that the way to go? is that the future they want for their place? Cant these guys think of something more meaningful or find better ways of pressing their claims, assuming they have any? I so love this country sha. Very soon we will hear of another blast up north, the BH cowards will be insisting on amnesty too. Whatever happened to OPC, Egbesu, MASSOB and the rest of them. Very soon we will become a country of 'amnesia' abi amnesty. SMH
It is their oil. They can do what ever they want with it. Including blowing it all up.
Re: Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. by Venchy: 8:51pm On Mar 20, 2013
WHICH WAY NIGERIA, BOKO IS STRIKING NOW DELTA BOYS AGAIN....I'M TIRED OOOOO, NIGERIA IS NOTHING BUT FALSE HOOD.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari’s Visit: Is The US Our Friend Or Foe? -by Hugo Odiogor / Supporters Of Senator Magnus Abe Storm New Rivers State APC Secretariat / Amazon, AliExpress To Pay 6% Tax From Profits Made From Nigerian Customers - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.