Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. (13470 Views)

Niger-Delta Militants Bomb Pipeline In Under Water Attack / I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo / Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. by teniyi(m): 10:30am On Mar 21, 2013
So please what is EX here? Militant na militant!
Re: Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. by Emade(m): 11:12am On Mar 21, 2013
Do we have leaders?
Re: Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. by OSIBOY2(m): 12:10pm On Mar 21, 2013
ebamma: no go find work do, dey dia dey find government money to chop.
y him go find work,those wen dey eat d money beta pass am? My friend close dat hole in ur face if u hv notin 2 say

1 Like

Re: Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. by IGBOSON1: 12:40pm On Mar 21, 2013
Finestlex: I just concluded my nysc last month and Dr Uduaghan didn't pay us(corpers that served in pri skl) a dime of our state allawee for once through out my service year.. Short black pot belly bastard.. Onye oshi

^^^Heheheheeh grin grin grin Delta state is working! wink
Re: Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. by erico2k2(m): 12:42am On Mar 22, 2013
gboss4sure: I heard that most of those involved in the amnesty program aint militants, some people are using this opportuinty to get the FG pay for their childrens school fees abroad.

Bombs everywhere, Nigeria which way? Heading to crash?
fact
Re: Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. by erico2k2(m): 12:46am On Mar 22, 2013
toothpaste:

Just wait and see the taking these APC sponsored idiots would get from JTF. Starting from the community leader, to the vigilante boys and the religious leaders. Right now, they are all suspect and would be made to face secret interrogation "for security reasons". Them never see anything..them no know wetin wan hit.
You are ignornt of the true situation, let me give you an insight, do you know howmuch a soldier has to pay(Bribe) to get into the JTF that deals with the Niger Delta? that should make you think, why the Niger Delta and Not Bornu state grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. by erico2k2(m): 12:52am On Mar 22, 2013
ewet:
Your people will be dealt with and if a northerner becomes president thy will still be taken care of all right but any1 tht tries to be funny will be dealt with because as we speak there is a very comprhensive profiling of every commuinity,residents and leaders and evry potential trouble maker is known by name.
I tell you by the time this power you r miss using thru ur clueless son GEJ leaves your hands all this senseless jamboree will stop and you will be told to go get real jobs.
Guy wake up, what did you eat lastnight.DO you know why they gave the amnesty crap, its not for the interest of the ex militant or present militants, its cos the amount of money they lose cos of pipeline explosion is affecting their monthly take home so they used mind over matters to settle the situation, No boys dey vex.Coded.
Re: Ex-militants Blow-Up Pipeline In Delta State. by Mrevildoer(m): 10:01pm On Mar 22, 2013
c++_crazy:
i wan marry but i promised God dat b4 I'l marry dat I must hav
up to 150 million naira in my account, d tn is dat itz just
remaing 750 naira 2 complete. Can a good friend complete it
wid an mtn 750 naira recharge card. God will bless U as u sow
a seed in a brother's life

coÐed guy why u dey waste ur talent now...? Just pick any stick along the road turn ur jeans into rag and u are good 2 go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Use Local Textile For Military, Paramilitary Uniforms / EndSARS Riots Aftermath: Over 2,200 Businesses Apply For Lagos Recovery Fund / Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.