Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,389 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? (25369 Views)

Read What Obama Said About President Buhari And Nigeria / Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. / What Qualities Do Want Presidential Candidates In 2015 Election To Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by danot1030: 8:00am On Mar 21, 2013
wellmax: I like the way he manages to employ hungry morons as attack dogs to help defend his numeruos gaffes. He has these dogs everywhere, even on NL. Mumuest president ever.

man, i like this
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 21, 2013
I like the fact that since he became President I have become richer by saving a lot of money.

I used to spend a lot every month attending all dem comedy shows and buying comedy dvd's.But all that has stopped,thanks to Jona and Patience.

GEJ 2019

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by InvertedHammer: 8:09am On Mar 21, 2013

There is a thin line between humility and naivety.
GEJ is more of the latter than anything.
His utterances, decisions and most importantly body language say it all.
He is dumb as a door knob.

By the way, here is Madam and her houseboy. Hahaha. LWKMD.
A picture is worth more than a 1000 words.

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShSkei0Ceu19tadp057qOKuy4WDf3E8izU0pgtpdTXyErIuYSdyg[/img]

See una Presido!

2 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Truckpusher(m): 8:09am On Mar 21, 2013
At least he's one president that managed to put names and faces on corruption and not the usual witch hunting carried out by some president all in the name of fighting corruption.....right now we can conveniently compile the names and faces of the corrupt people though he couldn't be vindicated if probed too.......

E NO DEY EASY FOR THIEF TO POINT OUT HIS FELLOW THIEVES NA IN THE SAME GAME NA undecided
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by InvertedHammer: 8:11am On Mar 21, 2013
Truckpusher: At least he's one president that managed to put names and faces on corruption and not the usual witch hunting carried out by some president all in the name of fighting corruption.....right now we can conveniently compile the names and faces of the corrupt people though he couldn't be vindicated if probed too.......

E NO DEY EASY FOR THIEF TO POINT OUT HIS FELLOW THIEVES NA IN THE SAME GAME NA undecided

Like...seriously?
Just the way he put name and face on Alams, right?

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by inspbado(m): 8:12am On Mar 21, 2013
That man has no qualities worthy of emulation,except u like stupidity and crass ignorance,then you'll like him. He's a total nonentity. I always cringe and cover my eyes in shame whenever I see him speak in public(especially when on international media fora). As bad as Nigeria is, I honestly think we can do better than GEJ as our president.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by noit(m): 8:15am On Mar 21, 2013
Alwas a LUCKY man.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by dulphines: 8:17am On Mar 21, 2013
When i meet him in person, then i will respond afterwards. If i smile to the bank then what else would you want to hear?
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Itoroetti(m): 8:22am On Mar 21, 2013
bisi16: nothing.. he's clueless.
awolowo's goat
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by fratochi: 8:29am On Mar 21, 2013
......In his silence he speaks volumes, in his presumed weakness he exerts enormous strenght, in his presumed cluelesness he exhibits surprising unfathomable wisdom and leadership, in his acclaimed indecisiveness he is meticulous and consistent in making the toughest and bravest calls with great disregard for the interest(s) of the high and mighty. Love him or hate him, he is the best president this country have had in a very long while, he is our president, he is president Goodluck ebele azikiwe Jonathan!

4 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by benzion72(m): 8:32am On Mar 21, 2013
Hmmmmn

Increament in the price of pump prices
Use of soldier to dismiss protester at occupy Nigeria
Pardon for Alams
Regular supply of electricity
Regular supply of water
Very good road especially Lagos Ibadan and Benin Ore Road
New increament in fuel prices
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by waja(m): 8:35am On Mar 21, 2013
Clerverly:

12) He pays your salary as at and when due.

. Hahaha
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by boyprodigy(m): 8:37am On Mar 21, 2013
The fact that he substituted his brains for shoes.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Gistwitherico(m): 8:37am On Mar 21, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: 1) He keeps his promises
https://www.nairaland.com/1203651/when-president-jonathan-promises-he

2) He is a performer
https://www.nairaland.com/1183538/jonathan-working-haters-talking-new
https://www.nairaland.com/1131976/jonathan-continues-impress/4

3) He is fighting corruption silently
https://www.nairaland.com/1225915/fight-against-corruption-president-jonathan

4) He is humble to a fault

5) He NEVER plays to the gallery, nether does he engage in governance by drama

6) He is never afraid of bringing into his govt technocrats or persons that are more knowledgeable than himself. He does not feel threatened by these persons.

7) He is focused and firm on what he hopes to achieve.

POINT 8. He does not appear DESPERATE for political or economic power

9) He is very approachable and likeable

10) He is not vindictive

11) Above all, he's a listening president
God bless u, u are totally on point.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Gistwitherico(m): 8:39am On Mar 21, 2013
earthgreeners: @mod, Front Page please

Nothing, He is Clueless and Daft
u are the person that is daft.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Azukaorji(m): 8:40am On Mar 21, 2013

2) He is a performer

6) He is never afraid of bringing into his govt technocrats or persons that are more knowledgeable than himself. He does not feel threatened by these persons.

10) He is not vindictive

....guy u look more like one of d deciving pdp..ar u in nigeria now?
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by dbride: 8:44am On Mar 21, 2013
good.good:

you're probably a ye.ri..ba or aboki hater. You'll never see any good thing in Uncle Joe. In the face of growing opposition and sabotage from your people, he's doing relatively well. So, shut up.

Stop deceiving yourself, even the Ijaws are not impressed, we are simply disappointed and the ones who are not blinded by sentitments are speaking out. We are all not stupid, we can still differentiate good from evil, wisdom from foolishness. Afterall I am not yoruba, hausa or igbo. Abeg just tell am say he dey disgrace us, we be sharp sharp guys from dat side now; if una no say una no go tell am, make una carry leg waka. Bad tin na bad tin, una dey hear me so?

Our bro say boko haram dey in backyard, even dey chop wit am, but fear no let am show us. Shuo, na fo wer im carry dat kain fear come. Now wey hin say hin won fight corruption, na now hin go pardon Alam. Which kain sense hin get self. We sef know say Alam do bad, hin for wait make the fight get head, abi Alam go die if hin no pardon am now? Which one hin dey? Dem say hin get power to pardon but my people hin no come use sense join that power. Ok how hin wan take fight dis corruption now? Abeg abeg abeg the man dey fall our hand. Una wey near am for dey advise am, una dey here dey poo for market join. Dem swear for una?

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by sleekdiva: 8:44am On Mar 21, 2013
4real we r talking abt goodluck *whew*nigga pls ℓ̊ aint c no qualities in him mehn..nigeria waz bleeped up like corrupt leaders n embezzlement of funds b4 goodluck came in..now its embezzlement den d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ get pardon..gays get pardon..bokoharam fuel subsidy rubbish n many more:-

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by ZACHIE: 8:45am On Mar 21, 2013
I hope GEJ is not reading this....kai. see as dem finish a whole PRESIDO

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by onnairaland(f): 8:45am On Mar 21, 2013
Our Yansh: A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I

J

K

L

M

N

O

P

Q

R

S

T

U

V

W

X

Y

Z

Did I miss any letter??

angry
cheesy 1 -10
Did I miss any number? angry
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by chiswaggs: 8:46am On Mar 21, 2013

2) He is a performer

10) He is not vindictive

Change your 1. He signed for zoning and kicked against it.
Change your 8. Only a desparate man would not keep to his promises.

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by zhaineey(f): 8:49am On Mar 21, 2013
He is a lucky bastard bt even at dat I admire absolutely NOTIN abt him he is clueless n has notin in his brain,he is suppose to be called an empty fessel
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by solopumpy227: 8:50am On Mar 21, 2013
There is absolutely no good qualities to identify GEJ. He is everything unpresidential and a dangerous 'snake'.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by alienvirus: 8:52am On Mar 21, 2013
cheesy :DThis thread is damn hillarious. I cant stop laughing
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by pirate1: 9:01am On Mar 21, 2013
this man is your president, yes?

He looks like a piiimp with autism.

this is a face only the blind can like.

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by TableLeg(m): 9:02am On Mar 21, 2013
Gistwitherico:
u are the person that is daft.
You are a bastard... Earthgreeners is entitled to his opinion about the dimwitted GEJ!
You are Jonathan are flipping moro...ns!!!
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by pirate1: 9:03am On Mar 21, 2013
this is my prime minister....prime minister of SOMALIA.....notice how he doesnt look like piiiimp with autism like good luck jonathan.

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by dbride: 9:12am On Mar 21, 2013
During the time of occupy 9ja, na so our bro Jona talk say no be hin announce removal of fuel subsidy, say na minister Dieziani. Wer hin dey wey somebody siddon for hin seat come yarn dat kain tin and hin no know? Now dem no dey talk for am, but dem dey tell am wetin hin go talk. Hin be mumu. Hin go talk one thing today, 2moro hin go change am like somebody wey dem dey push. Oga go say Patience no sick, Patience go come do party say hin sick so tey hin die wake. Wetin hin come learn from Yar Adua tory? Even Oga GEJ and madam Patience dey confuse themselves, we wey dey outside come confuse pass. Abeg plenty bad things dey to yarn about Jona....hin dey fall our hand.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:32am On Mar 21, 2013
I can see that the APC Internet rats and cockroaches have woken up.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Moib(f): 9:40am On Mar 21, 2013
His 'patience'
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by pirate1: 9:40am On Mar 21, 2013
Sunny_bobo: I can see that the APC Internet rats and cockroaches have woken up.

i just woke up, am neither a rat nor cockroach. I am a SOMALI.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by dbride: 9:47am On Mar 21, 2013
Sunny_bobo: I can see that the APC Internet rats and cockroaches have woken up.

I am neither APC, ACN, PDP or whatever. I am an honest nigerian whose god given conscience is intact, not SEARED one bit! I speak the truth not minding whose ox is gored.... I am not sentimental at all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Osemwegie-Ero: Many Innocent Nigerians Languishing In Torino Prison / Council Accuses Jonathan Of Cleansing Muslims From Army, Govt / Setraco Inspects Aba Roads,Delivers City Blue Print.(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.