Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? (25368 Views)

Read What Obama Said About President Buhari And Nigeria / Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. / What Qualities Do Want Presidential Candidates In 2015 Election To Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by pirate1: 9:48am On Mar 21, 2013
dbride:

I am neither APC, ACN, PDP [/b]or whatever. I am an honest nigerian whose god given conscience is intact, not SEARED one bit! I speak the truth not minding whose [b]ox is gored.... I am not sentimental at all.

easy on the appreviations and big vocabs, please
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by ocelot2006(m): 9:57am On Mar 21, 2013
pirate1: this is my prime minister....prime minister of SOMALIA.....notice how he doesnt look like piiiimp with autism like good luck jonathan.

Yet you own a War-torn country infested with warlords and their gangs, while the FEderal republic of Nigeria's owns the 2nd lrgest economy in Africa, is a future economic power, and a major hub in Africa. Keep talking douche.

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 21, 2013
Thank God he's not my father......this is just too much(rich also cry)
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by pirate1: 10:04am On Mar 21, 2013
ocelot2006:

Yet you own a War-torn country infested with warlords and their gangs, while the FEderal republic of Nigeria's owns the 2nd lrgest economy in Africa, is a future economic power, and a major hub in Africa. Keep talking douche.

somalia is no longer war torn nor does it have warlords. Furthermore Nigeria has the largest population in africa but the second largest economy, lol.

Also Economies go up and down. But at the end of the day we were never enslaved, and nor do we look like fufu eating monkeys.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by tfk08: 10:10am On Mar 21, 2013
mydex93: Dont say that sir...he may be slow in action,one tin is for sure he knows well what he's doing..and y'al wud be shocked 2 seee ds whole mess end well
So u know GEJ is a whole mess

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 21, 2013
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by rusher14: 10:50am On Mar 21, 2013
taharqa:

Now listen, and really listen verrrrry carefully:

- NO President in the history of Nigeria have done more work in the Power sector than the just over 2 years of GEJ (I mean REAL work that would eventually SOLVE Nigeria's Power problem)

- NO President since Independence have done as much work in the Railways than what GEJ is doing in that sector today

- NO President since Independence have done more work in the Inland Waterways than what GEJ is presently doing.

- NO President in the history of Nigeria has done as much work in as short a time as what GEJ has done in the Aviation industry in 2 years (and by the time ALL the plans and activities finishes in 4 years, NO President would even come close).

- No President in the history of Nigeria have preceded over the most substantially 'free and fair' Elections ever held over a continuous space of time, ever (NO one even comes close).

- NO President in the history of Nigeria have been as OPEN in Governance (FOI Bll, Self-imposed probes et al) and tolerant to all shades of opinions than GEJ- including the many RIFF_RATS that call themselves Opposition 'activists' today- that insult the president at every chance they get (NO one even comes close).

- NO President in the history of Nigeria have given WOMEN more space in Govt and in Govt policy than GEJ in just 2 years.

- Few Presidents in Nigeria's history have provided more ACCESS to Education as GEJ in 2 years- building of 9 new Universities in less than 2 years, building of over 70 ALMAJIRI schools out of a total of ongoing 104 in less than a year (the Almajiri Schools perhaps tells the story best cos most former Nigerian leaders are from the north yet they didnt do NADA as millions of children were left out of the Conventional school children, partly responsible for the security challenges we currently have in that region till a GEJ, from another region, came along).

etc, etc, etc.....

... Yet there are still areas that are going on but have not yet matured cos of the relatively SHORT time GEJ have spent (YES, he has spent just over 2 years out of almost 53 years). For instance, if the ongoing Agriculture Revolution been driven by arguably the most performing Mnister in today's cabinet (which attempts to drive AGric as a business rather than a social program) works eventually with time, it would very simply been the GREATEST turn around of the critical Agricultural sector in this Nation's history. If the pace of road construction/rehabilitation/repairs in the last year or so, that has outpaced work at any time in the last 15 years or so, continues (as well as the Reforms in the Administration of roads Construction, Funding and Repairs that are been developed), our road system would have taken a surer path to full recovery and sustainability in a long time.

It is just 2 years, there is still a little above 2 years at least to go...

How could he have been the president who oversaw "the most free and fair" elections in 2011, yet he has been in power just 2 years.

Was he a puppet before then?
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Tonyblinky(m): 10:51am On Mar 21, 2013
His foolishness
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Aikayy: 11:07am On Mar 21, 2013
Our Yansh: A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I

J

K

L

M

N

O

P

Q

R

S

T

U

V

W

X

Y

Z

Did I miss any letter??

angry

Who cares??
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Aikayy: 11:17am On Mar 21, 2013
Eko Ile:

fcukkkkk you and that corrupt, incompetent and good for nothing aso rock scumbag.

Still this copy and paste response from u.... Where is d link pls, don't wanna charge u 4 plagiarism!
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by lungtruth(m): 11:49am On Mar 21, 2013
[color=#006600]@doche1 President GEJis one of d best 9ja president who have 9ja @ hrt, he z humble n loyal,ready 2 work with Nigerians n make good tins happen. The truth z dat from the very 1st day he became d president all northern muslim has always been up n doing js trying 2 distract the attention of nigerians. He z d only president dat has more enemies than friends. Evry move he make is on the front page of news paper.he has been tested abt his attitud to revenge but been a humble and loyal man,he decline to react negatively instead he pay dem all wit good. It is only the good tree wit good fruits that people trow stone at. I most say he gat d fruits as such enemies want to stop him. He is also commited in building 9ja. He has selected good people to work with him. He is also full of modern days wisdom,and dat is why he speak less but act more. He does'nt fight his enemies. If only we believe in him he wil be the messiah we'v been lookin for. God has made him a president n God still have plans for him. It is a normal tin to hate him bt u can never b him.[/color)

Best write up i have never read on this forum,yes he has not paid evil with evil,truly a christian.
over to you all bunch of boko haram
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by hernyhorla: 11:57am On Mar 21, 2013
[quote author=blink182]Loyalty [/quote

pls what loyalty ? At the expense of fellow nigerians

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by mhsanni(f): 12:03pm On Mar 21, 2013
NOTHING!!!
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by segzicres(m): 12:31pm On Mar 21, 2013
goodluck? *sigh* that nigga is just a waist angry
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by ocelot2006(m): 1:49pm On Mar 21, 2013
pirate1:

somalia is no longer war torn nor does it have warlords. Furthermore Nigeria has the largest population in africa but the second largest economy, lol.

Also Economies go up and down. But at the end of the day we were never enslaved, and nor do we look like fufu eating monkeys.

Dude, who the hell do you think you're trying to decieve here? Somalia not war torn? LOL! Nice joke slowpoke. Keep talking while Kenyan, Ugandan, and Burundi troops troops continue to kick warlord/Al-Shabaab ass in your "peaceful" country, while Nigerian Police Units patrol the dangerous streets of your "beautiful" capital. Even NaTO and other nations patrol your pirate-infested waters. Wretched khat-smoking fool.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by mabella123(f): 1:53pm On Mar 21, 2013
He smokes Weed and drinks ogogoro.

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by stupor(m): 3:04pm On Mar 21, 2013
Clerverly:

12) He pays your salary as at and when due.

Oh Cleverly thanks ! You are very clever bro!

Don't mind them.
He pays them both their salaries and Nairaland publicity hype 'Egunje' as at and when due !

Yeye Nigerians !

They have all sold their birthrights,wait until he finishes his tenure,you all are potential clueless Nigerians that all needs tò be seriously detoxicated before they poison more !

Umao people !

Na Oga at the top Syndrome dey worry all of una !

What a shame !

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by EagleNest(m): 3:13pm On Mar 21, 2013
Absolutely nothing. He's not wise at all.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 21, 2013
o'boy:
He is da Best of the Best-est
my friend go sit down for dirty joor. What has he ever done for you, for his country. All the promises he made how many did he fullfill. He is the worst president nigeria has ever had.

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Fhemmmy: 4:21pm On Mar 21, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

You are right. When a Hausa/Fulani Moslem takes over the seat of the presidency.

Sorry to disappoint you mate, that's still a long way. GEJ till 2019, David Mark from 2019 - 2017.

Again, like i said and continue to say, i care less where the president is from, i just want a leader with brain and not the one with brain fart.

2 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Fhemmmy: 4:22pm On Mar 21, 2013
boladez: I loooove his ability to act, look and probably think DUMB and empty in the face of Nation threatening challenges. He never fails to impress me with that permanent smirk on his face even when visiting bereaved families.

I love the guy.

Tell us what he has been able to act on since he took office 4 years ago . . .
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Venchy: 4:34pm On Mar 21, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

And who was better?

That's the main question every Nigerian have to ask themselves, let search ourselves, change our ways of life because it's what the English people called Dier.

No practicality and reality in our ways but false and we think we knows it all but our idea's are always wrong for purpose.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by kim77: 4:50pm On Mar 21, 2013
He should start stepping on toes .., touch the untouchables , arrest the his benevolent who are corrupt...probe all the ministries projects etc..
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Fhemmmy: 4:53pm On Mar 21, 2013
dbride:

I am neither APC, ACN, PDP or whatever. I am an honest nigerian whose god given conscience is intact, not SEARED one bit! I speak the truth not minding whose ox is gored.... I am not sentimental at all.

Isn't it interesting that you must be a politician that belongs to a party for you to be able to comment of leadership of your country? at least that is what the people on NL thinks
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by BrightDeGea(m): 4:56pm On Mar 21, 2013
He always look like lucozade boost nothing else
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by alliyahoocom: 5:12pm On Mar 21, 2013
Nothin to write home about him. I always take rong step at the wrong time, he is the most president i hate among all the rullers of nigeria. He deos not care whether there is sufering in the land or not all he no is to make things worst for the poor. God almighty wil visit u with pains u dont expect one dat God bless nigeria
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by dbride: 5:19pm On Mar 21, 2013
pirate1:

easy on the appreviations and big vocabs, please

Ol boy, no abbreviations there o. Na vex man dey vex. I don speak oyinbo tire and I speak pijin join am, these strong head Jona boys wey dia heart dey for dia back and dia eyes dey red and roll like thieves no wan hear. abi dem curse them. Wicked people, dem bro Jona dey enter hole dem sef dey push am enter.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by 1009ja: 8:03pm On Mar 21, 2013
He is a corrupt treasury looter and honestly does not hide it.
Whether it in his assets non-declaration and "don't give a damn"
about it or in pardoning and elevating his fellow treasury looters. he does not
hide his intentions; making governance more corrupt by 2019 than it is in 2013.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by EkoIle1: 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2013

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by EkoIle1: 8:47pm On Mar 21, 2013
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Fhemmmy: 11:34pm On Mar 21, 2013
^^^ That is a nice one . . . Lol, but i am sure there is a significance of him dressing like that and if it is a culture, we need to respect it . . .
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Chidoxyl(m): 12:24am On Mar 22, 2013
His reassuring quality - always at d top of every situation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

PDP Reacts To Today's Elections, Blame APC For The Killings / Pictures Of The Damaged Lagos-Badagry Expressway / Setraco Inspects Aba Roads,Delivers City Blue Print.(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.