Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,705 members, 7,955,668 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:17 PM

What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? (25629 Views)

Read What Obama Said About President Buhari And Nigeria / Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. / What Qualities Do Want Presidential Candidates In 2015 Election To Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Fhemmmy: 12:27am On Mar 21, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Hahahahahah. . . This is fu'c'king hysterics.

Abeg bros take easy on them o cuz oga at the top is watching grin

I will love to sit with oga at the top to ask him some question, cos Nigeria is dying and for the lave of the nation, something has to be done and fast too
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 21, 2013
Fhemmmy:

I will love to sit with oga at the top to ask him some question, cos Nigeria is dying and for the lave of the nation, something has to be done and fast too
Which part of Nigeria do you live that is dying ? Dont you have a State Governor or Local Government Chairman ? Do you not know there is a revenue sharing formular ? Sometimes I do not know if you guys actually own the Constitution.

2 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Fhemmmy: 12:30am On Mar 21, 2013
Billyonaire: Yes, get it right. This is no more about sanity, Its about paying you guys back in your own coins. Cos GEJ has done what OBJ and Yaradua could not do!

Pay who back, chairman, when i talk politics, i dont see ethnicity, i see human being and either able people that are capable of doing the job or not, i dont care if Yoruba lead or give power to the northerner or if it is one of my great Igbo people . . . i dont care what zone the leader come from, just give me a leader with vision, someone with plans and knows what he is doing and not a clueless one . . . i will dance azonto with a smart Northerners or Igbo man than a clueless Yoruba . . . . at the end of the day, I AM A NIGERIAN

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 21, 2013
Polarization of the Gathering of the Enemies completed......Stage 2: Strategic Contextualization of Ensembles !!!

Shall we begin!
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Fhemmmy: 12:31am On Mar 21, 2013
Billyonaire: Which part of Nigeria do you live that is dying ? Dont you have a State Governor or Local Government Chairman ? Do you not know there is a revenue sharing formular ? Sometimes I do not know if you guys actually own the Constitution.

Tell me which part is function . . . None, our leaders are still going abroad to take care of headache . . . imagine is USA and UK looted all money instead of building hospital, would Mrs GEJ still be alive?
You see how i listen and cost of your changed colors, that is what is called listening and not a leader that lied cos he pretends to listen
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Wisetalk1: 12:32am On Mar 21, 2013
Pataki:

You are truly the abundance of foolishness. From which cave did you escape from?

This doofus trying to teach himself in English, equally does not know how to appropriately use his tenses right.

And you think you can take me on? It seems urban dictionary is utterly lost on your demented being. I don't blame you. I blame NEPA for keeping you in mental and physical darkness at all times. Hence, you have no recourse to mentally developing your brain.

Constant garri drinking with that oil polluted Otueke river has acutely given you a brain malfunction.

Irritating troglodyte.
There is not doubt, you are sweating now. I feel your pains, they are enormous. This reply of yours is the weakest so far. No clue, no response to my challenges, no idea, nothing to say. Hence you are talking about using tenses. Your dull brain did not offer you the correct tenses to use? Why not specify them here? I gave you a complete English class, yet you could not offer a simple correction. You are worse than the he-goat whose only duty in life is to eat grass.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 21, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Pay who back, chairman, when i talk politics, i dont see ethnicity, i see human being and either able people that are capable of doing the job or not, i dont care if Yoruba lead or give power to the northerner or if it is one of my great Igbo people . . . i dont care what zone the leader come from, just give me a leader with vision, someone with plans and knows what he is doing and not a clueless one . . . i will dance azonto with a smart Northerners or Igbo man than a clueless Yoruba . . . . at the end of the day, I AM A NIGERIAN
I am a Patriotic Nigerian. Yes, OBJ and Yaradua ruled, there is nothign tribal about that. What did they achieve ? Did Nigeria's Electricity problem start today ?

2 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Fhemmmy: 12:34am On Mar 21, 2013
Billyonaire: I am a Patriotic Nigerian. Yes, OBJ and Yaradua ruled, there is nothign tribal about that. What did they achieve ? Did Nigeria's Electricity problem start today ?

If you have been following all i said, i said none of them were better, but yaradua was not able to perform cos he was sick . . .
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 21, 2013
Fhemmmy:

There is no point trying to talk with him. . . . .Nigerians have the power to kick his blackass out of that seat,let's just pray they utilize that opportunity well this time.

Nobody argues with a madman else he will make you look madder than him.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by TableLeg(m): 12:35am On Mar 21, 2013
Wise-talk:

You have proven to me that you are a complete fool and your generation is doomed for life. I see anger all around you. It's as a result of the poverty in your linage and you will always remain poor from generation to generation. A table's leg talking like this. Your name spells you out. You are a bastard and an i.d.i.o.t, your generation will always produce more of you. The table's leg is the slave that carries anything and everything that is placed on top of the table, so shall you be for the rest of the your life. You shall remain a slave to carry big burdens that you tear you apart. You shall never see above, but below, you will never smell the goodness of life, but you shall always be used and dumped by others. Your generations unborn shall follow your footsteps. Bastard.
STARK IllITERATE ...... You and Patience Jonathan must come from the same village ..... Flipping nitwit!!!
Tell me why i should be wasting my time on you, if you can't deliver nuggets of wisdom and cant even spell correctly ?!
Poverty shackled tosser!!!

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 21, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Tell me which part is function . . . None, our leaders are still going abroad to take care of headache . . . imagine is USA and UK looted all money instead of building hospital, would Mrs GEJ still be alive?
You are begining to insult my First Lady, that's unacceptable. The rot in the system was under the watchful eyes of OBJ and Yaradua. They did nothing cos they were busy looting. They introduced the subsidy and watch it rot the system, then OBJ planted Yaradua so he remain proxified President. Why didnt OBJ and Yaradua do anything. GEJ is 2yrs on the Seat and you want Eldarodo in 2yrs ? Was Rome built in a day ? You guys need to start studying about Leadership Methodologies!

2 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Fhemmmy: 12:35am On Mar 21, 2013
~Bluetooth:

There is no point trying to talk with him. . . . .Nigerians have the power to kick his blackass out of that seat,let's just pray they utilize that opportunity well this time.

Nobody argues with a madman else he will make you look madder than him.

Lol . . . .
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Wisetalk1: 12:37am On Mar 21, 2013
Pataki:

See your ignorance and foolishness in broad daylight? LOL!

E gbami......what is the meaning of "contest and lost? Olodo oshi.

You have even added being a mendacious oaf to your personality huh? Did Jonathan not agree to the zoning agreement? Don't bother responding. You are a mendacious oaf!

Asinine being!

You sound like your father was supposed to be the next to contest, yet he was deprived of that opportunity, he can wait till 2023. Mr. zoning, I think its time for you to run out naked because Jonathan is not following zoning.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Fhemmmy: 12:38am On Mar 21, 2013
Billyonaire: You are begining to insult my First Lady, that's unacceptable. The rot in the system was under the watchful eyes of OBJ and Yaradua. They did nothing cos they were busy looting. They introduced the subsidy and watch it rot the system, then OBJ planted Yaradua so he remain proxified President. Why didnt OBJ and Yaradua do anything. GEJ is 2yrs on the Seat and you want Eldarodo in 2yrs ? Was Rome built in a day ? You guys need to start studying about Leadership Methodologies!

Yes, Mrs GEJ just got ill last year and by my watch GEJ has presided over Nigeria for like 3 years before that if you count the last 2 years of Yaradua's term, you mean it was not enough for him to at least build a well equiped hospital to take care of the first family of the nation, but they have to go for treatment somewhere else.
Read me well again, i dont give a hoot about OBJ cos he is not any better as long as i am concerned . . . .
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 12:38am On Mar 21, 2013
Fhemmmy:

If you have been following all i said, i said none of them were better, but yaradua was not able to perform cos he was sick . . .
Yaradua was sick, May his Soul rest peacefully, but the man couldnt even act when he wasnt sick, He was not even executing 1 out of his 7 points agenda. I can remember vividly that he did nothing. OBJ was a bully in power. Hunting Mike Adenuga, Tinubu, Orji Uzo Kalu, Alams and trying to enthrone himself as Lord of Nigeria on 3rd term. What did he do ? The answer is , he did do something, and that thing is NOTHING.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Fhemmmy: 12:41am On Mar 21, 2013
Billyonaire: Yaradua was sick, May his Soul rest peacefully, but the man couldnt even act when he wasnt sick, He was not even executing 1 out of his 7 points agenda. I can remember vividly that he did nothing. OBJ was a bully in power. Hunting Mike Adenuga, Tinubu, Orji Uzo Kalu, Alams and trying to enthrone himself as Lord of Nigeria on 3rd term. What did he do ? The answer is , he did do something, and that thing is NOTHING.

Yes, he was not able to do nothing while he was not sick, mind you sickness is not only a sickness when the whole world knew about it, so we have no clue how long he has been sick, but lemme even shock you, even if he was sick, he could not have performed at all, why, cos OBJ installed him over the nation, cos he knew that he could and nothing would happen, and lo and behold, he did and nothing happened . . . just like people are dancing now now that GEJ allowed them the chance to own a samsung galaxy S3 . . . what a shame.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by dbride: 12:41am On Mar 21, 2013
[quote author=Wise-talk] You mean your president is an i.d.i.o.t? You cannot be better. You need another country to call you own.[/quote

Does Nigeria now belong to Jonathan Goodluck? Being a president of a nation only means you are a servant to the people; you have agreed to serve the people, you are accountable to the people and the people pay you for your services, you do what they want. President Jonathan Ebele Goodluck is a servant to the people of Nigeria. If he performs well, they will commend him and if otherwise, he gets these kinds of bashing. There's so much awareness now which informs the intense fire spitting from the people.

We shall get there one day. For now, majority of people like you think occupants of public positions are gods and must not be spanked if and when they derail or even mess up with people's right to existence.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Pataki: 12:41am On Mar 21, 2013
Wise-talk:

There is not doubt, you are sweating now. I feel your pains, they are enormous. This reply of yours is the weakest so far. No clue, no response to my challenges, no idea, nothing to say. Hence you are talking about using tenses. Your dull brain did not offer you the correct tenses to use? Why not specify them here? I gave you a complete English class, yet you could not offer a simple correction. You are worse than the he-goat whose only duty in life is to eat grass.

"I gave you a complete English class" grin

You are intellectually inferior in the scheme of things. Even your Otueke PhD scumbag cannot compete with me.

Are you not the same dolt who just spewed "contest and loose"? cheesy

Your riverine village wasted their cooperative money on your so-called education.

Dunderhead.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Wisetalk1: 12:42am On Mar 21, 2013
Table Leg :

STARK IllITERATE ...... You and Patience Jonathan must come from the same village ..... Flipping nitwit!!!
Tell me why i should be wasting my time on you, if you can't deliver nuggets of wisdom and cant even spell correctly ?!
Poverty shackled tosser!!!
No more clue, no idea, there is nothing more to say... you are now empty, GO AND SLEEP IN HELL.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 21, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Yes, Mrs GEJ just got ill last year and by my watch GEJ has presided over Nigeria for like 3 years before that if you count the last 2 years of Yaradua's term, you mean it was not enough for him to at least build a well equiped hospital to take care of the first family of the nation, but they have to go for treatment somewhere else.
Read me well again, i dont give a hoot about OBJ cos he is not any better as long as i am concerned . . . .
I can read clearly, I am not yet blind. wHY BOLD YOUR FONTS ? Is it the only way you think the forumites will see that you are making a point. That is aside, by bringing GEJ's continuation of Yaradua's tenure, which had its own terms of reference and manisfesto, then you are being sentimental. Yaradua's policy framework was different from GEJ's. No matter how hard you work, if your policy framework was faulty, there is nothing anyone can do to salvage it. Yaradua's policy architecture was faulty, and Jonathan just steered the wheel of power to conclusion. This GEJ is the best thing to happen to Nigeria since Lord Lugard. We are talking about a humble man, very Godly man, a human face in Aso Rock, non interference with other arms of Government. He indeed is Godsent.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Fhemmmy: 12:45am On Mar 21, 2013
Billyonaire: I can read clearly, I am not yet blind. wHY BOLD YOUR FONTS ? Is it the only way you think the forumites will see that you are making a point. That is aside, by bringing GEJ's continuation of Yaradua's tenure, which had its own terms of reference and manisfesto, then you are being sentimental. Yaradua's policy framework was different from GEJ's. No matter how hard you work, if your policy framework was faulty, there is nothing anyone can do to salvage it. Yaradua's policy architecture was faulty, and Jonathan just steered the wheel of power to conclusion. This GEJ is the best thing to happen to Nigeria since Lord Lugard. We are talking about a humble man, very Godly man, a human face in Aso Rock, non interference with other arms of Government. He indeed is Godsent.

Mind you, each one sets their font as they want . . . So see beyond that and stay with point at hand
You are a joker, Sir.
GEJ was sworn in as president and not just a sit warmer after the death of Yaradua . . . so now, who is being sentimental?
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 21, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Mind you, each one sets their font as they want . . . So see beyond that and stay with point at hand
You are a joker, Sir.
GEJ was sworn in as president and not just a sit warmer after the death of Yaradua . . . so now, who is being sentimental?
I do not think you have a point to make, cos you are meandering, Yes, you are meandering like the Tributaries of River Niger. If you have a point, state it, if there are no more points, then kiss your wife and go to bed. I wanna hear someone who has a point to make.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Pataki: 12:49am On Mar 21, 2013
Wise-talk:
You sound like your father was supposed to be the next to contest, yet he was deprived of that opportunity, he can wait till 2023. Mr. zoning, I think its time for you to run out naked because Jonathan is not following zoning.

I really hate doing this. However, I remembered I taught your idiotic biological father severally. But he was just plain too stupid to learn! That same characteristics you are displaying here as well.

It is written as: "Mr. Zoning". How long does one continue to suffer your idiotic and im-becilic lineage in this country and forum? Must you overtake your lineage in sheer foolishness? Can you not try to be an exception? cheesy
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 12:49am On Mar 21, 2013
Billyonaire: Yaradua was sick, May his Soul rest peacefully, but the man couldnt even act when he wasnt sick, He was not even executing 1 out of his 7 points agenda. I can remember vividly that he did nothing. OBJ was a bully in power. Hunting Mike Adenuga, Tinubu, Orji Uzo Kalu, Alams and trying to enthrone himself as Lord of Nigeria on 3rd term. What did he do ? The answer is , he did do something, and that thing is NOTHING.

Yardua was sick yet he successfully:

-granted amnesty to Niger delta militants and offer them a chance at a good life.

-there was effective rule of law in place and he didn't interfere with the elctoral process.

- the judiciary became effective;leading to the introduction of a vibrant electoral law and the awesome judgement which brought Oshiomhole of Acn,Aregbesola of Acn,Mimiko of Labor party and fayemi of Acn into power at the expense of his party the ruling party.

-he reverted the pump price of petrol from 75 to 65 when the people called for it.

These,he achieved and everyone saw them.

Show us what jonathan has successfully achieved that are outstanding not the foolish achievement you guys are parading !
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:50am On Mar 21, 2013
mko abiola: I love GEJ for hs comedy speech.

If Buhari can pronounce "Fellow country people", I'll give him my vote come 2015.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Fhemmmy: 12:51am On Mar 21, 2013
Billyonaire: I do not think you have a point to make, cos you are meandering, Yes, you are meandering like the Tributaries of River Niger. If you have a point, state it, if there are no more point, then kiss your wife and go to bed. I wanna hear someone who has a point to make.

I know i have no more point after i have burst your bubble that Mr. president had enough time to have built a good and reliable hospital to save Nigeria the cost of sending all the sick leaders to another serious nation that is not looting for a living . . .
Nigeria will not change till the Igbos are ready to support Northerners and Northerners are ready to die to Yoruba and a Yoruba man will be willing to shied someone not based on where he was born, but based on the fact that he is a Nigerian.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by coogar: 12:52am On Mar 21, 2013
taharqa:
Now listen, and really listen verrrrry carefully:

you better have something brilliant to say....

- NO President in the history of Nigeria have done more work in the Power sector than the just over 2 years of GEJ (I mean REAL work that would eventually SOLVE Nigeria's Power problem)

bunkum!
bola ige under obasanjo did more in the power sector than jonathan has done. you must have some sorta alzheimer's

- NO President since Independence have done as much work in the Railways than what GEJ is doing in that sector today

rubbish!
how would railway help the average nigerian on the streets. people are hungry and jobless and you are talking about railway. instead of railway, why not provide 24/7 electricity that would effectively reduce poverty!

- NO President since Independence have done more work in the Inland Waterways than what GEJ is presently doing.

pukery!
jonathan is clueless. how many nigerians travel on water? all those northern states with no water are benefitting from inland water-ways?

- NO President in the history of Nigeria has done as much work in as short a time as what GEJ has done in the Aviation industry in 2 years (and by the time ALL the plans and activities finishes in 4 years, NO President would even come close).

and dana aircrash happened under jonathan's watch. i am not even sure you know how to argue!

- No President in the history of Nigeria have preceded over the most substantially 'free and fair' Elections ever held over a continuous space of time, ever (NO one even comes close).

this is fückery!
june 12 elections was freer and fairer!

- NO President in the history of Nigeria have been as OPEN in Governance (FOI Bll, Self-imposed probes et al) and tolerant to all shades of opinions than GEJ- including the many RIFF_RATS that call themselves Opposition 'activists' today- that insult the president at every chance they get (NO one even comes close).

those are the seeds of democracy or modern civilization - nothing to do with jonathan! any tool or rëtard would have done the same as well.

- NO President in the history of Nigeria have given WOMEN more space in Govt and in Govt policy than GEJ in just 2 years.

giving women more space is because of democracy and IMF's pressure on sexism that's rife in nigerian politics. like i said, it's nothing to do with jonathan. it's the norm globally.

- Few Presidents in Nigeria's history have provided more ACCESS to Education as GEJ in 2 years- building of 9 new Universities in less than 2 years, building of over 70 ALMAJIRI schools out of a total of ongoing 104 in less than a year (the Almajiri Schools perhaps tells the story best cos most former Nigerian leaders are from the north yet they didnt do NADA as millions of children were left out of the Conventional school children, partly responsible for the security challenges we currently have in that region till a GEJ, from another region, came along). etc, etc, etc.....

this is a disgrace!
building of 9 universities? which universities? instead of improving the ones that got rotten, he's building more useless universities. shouldn't those funds be improving UI, UNILAG, OAU, UNN, BUK and turn them back to what they used to be in the 80s and 90s.

... Yet there are still areas that are going on but have not yet matured cos of the relatively SHORT time GEJ have spent (YES, he has spent just over 2 years out of almost 53 years). For instance, if the ongoing Agriculture Revolution been driven by arguably the most performing Mnister in today's cabinet (which attempts to drive AGric as a business rather than a social program) works eventually with time, it would very simply been the GREATEST turn around of the critical Agricultural sector in this Nation's history. If the pace of road construction/rehabilitation/repairs in the last year or so, that has outpaced work at any time in the last 15 years or so, continues (as well as the Reforms in the Administration of roads Construction, Funding and Repairs that are been developed), our road system would have taken a surer path to full recovery and sustainability in a long time.

It is just 2 years, there is still a little above 2 years at least to go...

jonathan is a big fool!

i am not even asking him to solve all nigeria's problems in one fell swoop. he should concentrate on what would benefit all and sundry. if jonathan fixes electricity alone in nigeria, he would have done what no government has managed in the history of nigeria. who cares about inland waterways or other nonsense projects you are giving him credits for.

how can an oil producing country like nigeria struggle to provide 24/7 electricity in 2013? then the boko haram issue is there - nigeria now ranks as the leading african state in terrorism under jonathan's watch and you are here polishing his knob for some moronic achievements anyone with an IQ of 8 could have managed!

you are a typical nigerian sycophant who would cheer anything in power. the miserable type nigerian that would leave the comfort of his home to cheer abacha on a state visit. you are the type that would fall in love with any man of means in power and wealth regardless of his morals or idealism. people like you are the problems of nigeria - the fawners of evil men! may amadioha impregnate you with 6 albino midgets!

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 12:52am On Mar 21, 2013
~Bluetooth:

-granted amnesty to Niger delta militants and offer them a chance at a good life.

-there was effective rule of law in place and he didn't interfere with the elctoral process.

- the judiciary became effective;leading to the introduction of a vibrant electoral law and the awesome judgement which brought Oshiomhole of Acn,Aregbesola of Acn,Mimiko of Labor party and fayemi of Acn into power at the expense of his party the ruling party.

-he reverted the pump price of petrol from 75 to 65 when the people called for it.

Show us what jonathan has successfully achieved that are outstanding not the foolish achievement you guys are parading !

What are you talking about ? A populist opinion like Subsidy is what ruined this country. Yaradua was unable to perform and he knew he was dying. What more do you think a dying man will do to be remembered ? Suggest something: He started wanton subsidization that plunged this country into the highest level of fraud. Is that a good thing ? I say No!!!

That's about the only point you raised, other ones are farce.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Fhemmmy: 12:53am On Mar 21, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Interestingly only in 2 Years . . . . Thanks for these records
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by enroute(m): 12:53am On Mar 21, 2013
This thread is both hilarious and embarrassing.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 12:55am On Mar 21, 2013
Fhemmmy:

I know i have no more point after i have burst your bubble that Mr. president had enough time to have built a good and reliable hospital to save Nigeria the cost of sending all the sick leaders to another serious nation that is not looting for a living . . .
Nigeria will not change till the Igbos are ready to support Northerners and Northerners are ready to die to Yoruba and a Yoruba man will be willing to shied someone not based on where he was born, but based on the fact that he is a Nigerian.
OBJ had 8yrs but didnt build the health sector! Lets talk about that, dont be an hypocrite. GEJ has proposed Health Village at ABJ already.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Fhemmmy: 12:55am On Mar 21, 2013
Billyonaire:

What are you talking about ? A populist opinion like Subsidy is what ruined this country. Yaradua was unable to perform and he knew he was dying. What more do you think a dying man will do to be remembered ? Suggest something: He started wanton subsidization that plunged this country into the highest level of fraud. Is that a good thing ? I say No!!!

That's about the only point you raised, other ones are farce.

And GEJ increased it only to achieve what with the money being saved?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Dansuki House Arrest: DSS Releases Statement / INEC Rejects Governorship Nominations Of Parties In Seven States / APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.