Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,950 members, 7,956,584 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:37 PM

What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? (25631 Views)

Read What Obama Said About President Buhari And Nigeria / Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. / What Qualities Do Want Presidential Candidates In 2015 Election To Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 21, 2013
Fhemmmy:

The guy promised some buses after the increase in price of gas and from what i heard most of those buses are yet to hit the road, wonder what happened?

The man is a big liar a super duper for that matter. grin

gbanikiti: you dey mind them? Thunder fire anyone who comes here and spews trash about increase in power supply.in my area electricity comes just one hour in 3days. Just imagine!

3 hours in a day ? shocked shocked yet some people want this guy in power till 2019 !
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Fhemmmy: 12:06am On Mar 21, 2013
Billyonaire: Oh Yes, Yes, OBJ fixed Electricity, jonathan ruined it, Oh Yes, Yaradua fixed it, Yes IBB fixed it, Oh Yes Buhari fixed it....You see I can count on and on and on. You failures hate to see us at Aso Rock ? You seen Nothing YET. Whether you vote or not, ASO is ours till 2019.

Read my comment well, OBJ is not any better as far as i am concerned, but this thread is about GEJ and not OBJ . . . let us stay focused on matter at hands.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:06am On Mar 21, 2013
Billyonaire: My bruda! Where you still see Nokia 3310. Abeg, I need one for my museum, so I can tell my Kids how Nigeria was before Jonathan. This great man, This Jonathan, is the best thing to happen to this country. He will right the wrongs of the past 'rulers' and 'Tails of State sorry Heads of States' who misruled this country and shared our commonwealth as spoils of war.

I dey feel u bro. May God manage the lives of Eko-ile, bluetooth, Alj-haram and their fellow APC blackberry crew and their families the way Buhari ran Nigeria between 1983 - 1985. May all Nairalanders say AMEN if they refuse to do that.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 21, 2013
I am done preaching the goodness of GEJ, cos I know y'all know the truth but decide that you are Iscariots. Whether you vote or not, Aso Rock belongs to FreshAir till 2019. You guys couldnt even register a political party.

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Fhemmmy: 12:08am On Mar 21, 2013
Billyonaire: I am done preaching the goodness of GEJ, cos I know y'all know the truth but decide that you are Iscariots. Whether you vote or not, Aso Rock belongs to FreshAir till 2019. You guys couldnt even register a political party.

Interesting . . . So you mean it was GEJ that brought better phones to Nigeria? shocked cheesy
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by TableLeg(m): 12:11am On Mar 21, 2013
Wise-talk:
You sound so much like a frustrated poor man. Why not get a begging joint to ask for alms? people may help you. Until you take that decision, keep seeing below till you enter the ground. Mr. table's leg.
YOUR FATHER is the frustrated church rat ... the same frustrations spilled over to you and your siblings and your unborn generation will taste it fully ... the order of the day around you is penury ... poverty stricken bastards
GEJ paid your internet subscription and bought you a laptop, you fu..cking inbred, now feel you can run your mouth anyhow .... may thunder strike your breadfruit sized balls and your kwashiorkor belly!!!!
Olofo cheesy
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 21, 2013
Fhemmmy:

My brother, when i saw the pix of that train - i wept cos how could people carry human being with such rubbish . . . And some people (same human) name that among achievement for their leader . . . so sad, but you are right, they have not seen better to be able to compare things to.
Someone said, a man that the best he ever seen is a 2 b/d apartment, if you give him billions of $$, all he will build is 2 b/d apartment cos he has never seen better.

They are just doing their jobs;deceiving people everywhere.imagine a train system that took an estmated 33 hours of travelling from Lagos to Kano in this contemporary era ? shocked I have to agreed to this saying that "in the land of the blind,a one-eyed man is king"

Nigerians deserved the goverment that rule them !
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 21, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Read my comment well, OBJ is not any better as far as i am concerned, but this thread is about GEJ and not OBJ . . . let us stay focused on matter at hands.
A friend of my enemy is my enemy. This is very simple. Buhari was there, IBB was there, OBJ was there, Yaradua was there, and Jonathan just enter office, all of you wants him to turn the magic switch to bring everything ready. Imagine OANDO owned by the Tinubu's of Lagos, bribing PHCN to not distribute electricity so they can sell Diesel, and you Iscariots blame GEJ for that ? Imagine OBJ closing down PH Airport for several years cos he wants traffic in Lagos, Imagine OBJ closing down Onitsha Port cos of Biafra! Imagine the Northerners sharing our oil wells as Spoils of war and you want GEJ to fix everything in one day ? You simply need to re-examine your God-given mind.

4 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Fhemmmy: 12:13am On Mar 21, 2013
~Bluetooth:

They are just doing their jobs;deceiving people everywhere.imagine a train system that took an estmated 33 hours of travelling from Lagos to Kano in this contemporary era ? shocked I have to agreed to this saying that "in the land of the blind,a one-eyed man is king"

Nigerians deserved the goverment that rule them !

So true on that one
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 21, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Interesting . . . So you mean it was GEJ that brought better phones to Nigeria? shocked cheesy
You can spell, that I know, but I wonder why you cant read.

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by ddippset(m): 12:14am On Mar 21, 2013
i thought the 40 man crew had gone under. now i know they only went to acquire more laptops and MB's.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Wisetalk1: 12:15am On Mar 21, 2013
dbride:

How do you mean by "holding on to power"? Did he not contest inspite of their zoning arrangement? Is he not planning to contest again? I have always advised you to make sense to correspond with your username.
Which zoning arrangement are you talking about? Don't go there at all, every Nigerian is free to contest as the president of this country. contesting is not a sign of holding on to power, it is when you contest and lost and you want to dribble the process and get your way in, that is referred to as holding on to power. Also, if the people come out in a large number to protest and impeach him and he refuses to go, then he is holding onto power. I guess you can see a little light now.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by dbride: 12:15am On Mar 21, 2013
manny4life: I thought this thread was freedom to speak your mind, so how is it that people are attacking GEJ supporters?

Attacking GEJ supporters is done by written words not by tying up your hands that you cannot write, so you are very FREE. You have equally attacked others yet they have not stopped writing down their thoughts. We are all free or are you losing ground?
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Pedagogue: 12:16am On Mar 21, 2013
Billyonaire: I would have voted for your Papa if he contested the election, but he couldnt. So you hate a free born son of the Niger Delta. May you not use Niger Delta Petrol! The GEJ war is personal to me. You are diseased by POVERTY, Jonathan is not the cause of your problem. You are just a cursed piece of sh/it. hahahahaha I am loving my mood today.

Who is this drunk boy?

U are just like other Niger Deltans that av personalised everything about GEJ!!

In 2015, u will be reminded that The whole of what u call Niger Delta is just Lagos and 2 other states in the South West!!

Keep making noise on nairaland, that election will be determined by block votes from the north and South West against GeJ ....that is if GEJ is lucky enough to win PDP primaries
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by joseph1832(m): 12:16am On Mar 21, 2013
For me after much thought, I'd wanted to say silence, but I despise people who are silent! They have a tendency to be cowards.

I thought about loyalty, A loyal individual always pays homage to his masters even when they raped his mother!.

I thought about his listening ability, then I remember people who listens don't really hear anything, they are impervious to the plight of the masses.

I thought about corruption, then I remember people who lie to the whole milky way prove to be the most corrupt of all.

I thought about transparency, then I remember his as opaque as a brick wall.

I thought about technocracy, then I remember the technocrats he hired happened to be among the dullest set of people in government.

I thought about the fact that he's a moderate, then I remember how much I dislike moderate because most of them are nitwits.

I actually don't like or admire anything about this man called GEJ!
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Pataki: 12:18am On Mar 21, 2013
Wise-talk:

Intellectual fool, I don't know where to start addressing your stupidity because I am so ashamed of your grammatical errors. You call yourself the direct opposite of how you act. I try to cover your shame, but you are constantly running to the market square naked. So let me use this reply to teach you some grammatical lessons:

ENGLISH CLASS:
1. There is no such phrase like "pray tell me?" what exactly are you trying to say?
2. 'Google' is a name of a brand, actually an organization, you cannot express it as an ordinary word, hence, you are expected to start it with a capital letter 'G'
3. 'Hindrance' is the right spelling, not 'hinderance'
If I may ask, Mr. intellectual fool, which school did you attend? Just wondering.

You are truly the abundance of foolishness. From which cave did you escape from?

This doofus trying to teach himself in English, equally does not know how to appropriately use his tenses right.

And you think you can take me on? It seems urban dictionary is utterly lost on your demented being. I don't blame you. I blame NEPA for keeping you in mental and physical darkness at all times. Hence, you have no recourse to mentally developing your brain.

Constant garri drinking with that oil polluted Otueke river has acutely given you a brain malfunction.

Irritating troglodyte.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 21, 2013
ddippset: i thought the 40 man crew had gone under. now i know they only went to acquire more laptops and MB's.

Lmao

They hibernate and transform also

From Beaf to Insincere Nigerian. grin
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Fhemmmy: 12:18am On Mar 21, 2013
Billyonaire: A friend of my enemy is my enemy. This is very simple. Buhari was there, IBB was there, OBJ was there, Yaradua was there, and Jonathan just enter office, all of you wants him to turn the magic switch to bring everything ready. Imagine OANDO owned by the Tinubu's of Lagos, bribing PHCN to not distribute electricity so they can sell Diesel, and you Iscariots blame GEJ for that ? Imagine OBJ closing down PH Airport for several years cos he wants traffic in Lagos, Imagine OBJ closing down Onitsha Port cos of Biafra! Imagine the Northerners sharing our oil wells as Spoils of war and you want GEJ to fix everything in one day ? You simply need to re-examine your God-given mind.

[b]How many years have GEJ being the president?
Or let us go back in time, when he was the Governor of his state, what was his achievement, even then?
Trust me, i used to want the dude to rule so bad cos i saw him as the lesser devil but from tick of the time, i could tell he has no clue what to do to help the nation, what is so hard in giving light to the people, is it the money, the technical know how or what?
The guy could be good if we all let him know that it is time for him to act and do something . . . . but so far, he has failed the people and comparing him to all those people you have mentioned does not make him better, cos they are all of same mindset, take all you could and damn the consequence, cos Nigerians will dance anytime, just give them bag of rice.
And you know what? they are right so like Bleutooth said, till Nigerians wake up and say no more, i continue to weep for a nation that has the potential to be great but MIGHT never be, all in the name of settling for the "lesser of the devil"[/b]

2 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by TableLeg(m): 12:18am On Mar 21, 2013
Pedagogue: [/color]
[color=#000099]
Who is this drunk boy?

In 2015, u will be reminded that The whole of what u call Niger Delta is just Lagos and 2 other states in the South West!!

Keep making noise on nairaland, that election will be determined by block votes from the north and South West against GeJ ....that is if GEJ is lucky enough to win PDP primaries

Thank you ... The dolt needs to know the above
God bless you
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 21, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

I dey feel u bro. May God manage the lives of Eko-ile, bluetooth, Alj-haram and their fellow APC blackberry crew and their families the way Buhari ran Nigeria between 1983 - 1985. May all Nairalanders say AMEN if they refuse to do that.

They are suffering from Cataclysmic Amnesia, to even forget that this country is over 50yrs old, and the Presidency has been majorly the property of the Born2Rule North and their Iscariots in the West, Yet nothing was achieved. Now, they wanna tell us that GEJ was supposed to transform Nigeria to London in 2yrs. What a bunch of lunatics.

2 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 12:20am On Mar 21, 2013
Fhemmmy:

[b]How many years have GEJ being the president?
Or let us go back in time, when he was the Governor of his state, what was his achievement, even then?
Trust me, i used to want the dude to rule so bad cos i saw him as the lesser devil but from tick of the time, i could tell he has no clue what to do to help the nation, what is so hard in giving light to the people, is it the money, the technical know how or what?
The guy could be good if we all let him know that it is time for him to act and do something . . . . but so far, he has failed the people and comparing him to all those people you have mentioned does not make him better, cos they are all of same mindset, take all you could and damn the consequence, cos Nigerians will dance anytime, just give them bag of rice.
And you know what? they are right so like Bleutooth said, till Nigerians wake up and say no more, i continue to weep for a nation that has the potential to be great but MIGHT never be, all in the name of settling for the "lesser of the devil"[/b]
I do not know how to tell you this, but I cant read that colour. I hate that Color, I really hate that colour. Stop acting kindergarten, change that odd colour.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Fhemmmy: 12:20am On Mar 21, 2013
Billyonaire: You can spell, that I know, but I wonder why you cant read.

I cant read cos they have taken the light since our govt has refused to do all it takes to give us light, where is my candle, oh sorry we cant import that too, ok, lemme use lantern, damnit, the price of kerosine is not affordable . . . what a nation we have. . . . someone, Helpppppppp
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by mkoabiola: 12:21am On Mar 21, 2013
I love GEJ for hs comedy speech.

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Fhemmmy: 12:22am On Mar 21, 2013
Billyonaire:
They are suffering from Cataclysmic Amnesia, to even forget that this country is over 50yrs old, and the Presidency has been majorly the property of the Born2Rule North and their Iscariots in the West, Yet nothing was achieved. Now, they wanna tell us that GEJ was supposed to transform Nigeria to London in 2yrs. What a bunch of lunatics.

OK, now i am getting this right, so this is not about the performance of the leader but about whose turn it is to rule? Thanks for defining what it is.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 21, 2013
Pedagogue: [/color]
[color=#000099]
Who is this drunk boy?

This Ped/oph/ile or what ever his name his, Why the f/u/ck do losers use colored fonts. I hate these colors, I really hate the color, it hurts my eyes, please change the fu/cking color.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Fhemmmy: 12:23am On Mar 21, 2013
Billyonaire: I do not know how to tell you this, but I cant read that colour. I hate that Color, I really hate that colour. Stop acting kindergarten, change that odd colour.

Apologies, tell what color you like and for the sake of hearing you out, and i will change to it . . . . tongue
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Wisetalk1: 12:23am On Mar 21, 2013
Table Leg :

YOUR FATHER is the frustrated church rat ... the same frustrations spilled over to you and your siblings and your unborn generation will taste it fully ... the order of the day around you is penury ... poverty stricken bastards
GEJ paid your internet subscription and bought you a laptop, you fu..cking inbred, now feel you can run your mouth anyhow .... may thunder strike your breadfruit sized balls and your kwashiorkor belly!!!!
Olofo cheesy
You have proven to me that you are a complete fool and your generation is doomed for life. I see anger all around you. It's as a result of the poverty in your linage and you will always remain poor from generation to generation. A table's leg talking like this. Your name spells you out. You are a bastard and an i.d.i.o.t, your generation will always produce more of you. The table's leg is the slave that carries anything and everything that is placed on top of the table, so shall you be for the rest of the your life. You shall remain a slave to carry big burdens that you tear you apart. You shall never see above, but below, you will never smell the goodness of life, but you shall always be used and dumped by others. Your generations unborn shall follow your footsteps. Bastard.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 21, 2013
Fhemmmy:

I cant read cos they have taken the light since our govt has refused to do all it takes to give us light, where is my candle, oh sorry we cant import that too, ok, lemme use lantern, damnit, the price of kerosine is not affordable . . . what a nation we have. . . . someone, Helpppppppp

Hahahahahah. . . This is fu'c'king hysterics.

Abeg bros take easy on them o cuz oga at the top is watching grin
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 21, 2013
Fhemmmy:

OK, now i am getting this right, so this is not about the performance of the leader but about whose turn it is to rule? Thanks for defining what it is.
Yes, get it right. This is no more about sanity, Its about paying you guys back in your own coins. Cos GEJ has done what OBJ and Yaradua could not do!
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Pataki: 12:25am On Mar 21, 2013
Wise-talk:

Which zoning arrangement are you talking about? Don't go there at all, every Nigerian is free to contest as the president of this country. contesting is not a sign of holding on to power, it is when you contest and loose and you want to dribble the process and get your way in, that is referred to as holding on to power. Also, if the people come out in a large number to protest and impeach him and he refuses to go, then he is holding onto power. I guess you can see a little light now.

See your ignorance and foolishness in broad daylight? LOL!

E gbami......what is the meaning of "contest and LOOSE"? Olodo oshi.

You have even added being a mendacious oaf to your personality huh? Did Jonathan not agree to the zoning agreement? Don't bother responding. You are a mendacious oaf!

Asinine being!
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by omenka(m): 12:26am On Mar 21, 2013
Kai!!! Have missed the party again!!! angry

Buh, lemme see,,, errrm, I like his scumbagery. He could be used to bag scum. undecided
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 21, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Apologies, tell what color you like and for the sake of hearing you out, and i will change to it . . . . tongue
DO not use color, people will read your texts without coloration.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Dansuki House Arrest: DSS Releases Statement / 2023: Saraki, Tambuwal, Hayatudeen, Bala Mohammed Visit Wike In Port-Harcourt / List Of Nigerians Shortlisted For National Honours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.