Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,956 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? (25360 Views)

Read What Obama Said About President Buhari And Nigeria / Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. / What Qualities Do Want Presidential Candidates In 2015 Election To Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Wisetalk1: 11:43pm On Mar 20, 2013
Table Leg :

GEJ bootlicker ... Let me tell you something, 2015, shit is gona change
GEJ will be disgraced out of Aso Rock forcefully or peacefully
You and your co-fu...cktards won't be able to do anything about it .....
Faacccking Otueke cun....tface vagabond!!
You are really the table's leg. you never see anything above only things below.

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by gbanikiti(m): 11:43pm On Mar 20, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Thanks, but tell us in detail what he has done to make life better for y'all . . . .
ignore that son of a b'itch! The next thing he is gonna tell you is how he lives in banana island and uses all the different brands of smart phone including Blackberry Z10
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 20, 2013
Fhemmmy:

A listener indeed . . . Lol

Nigerians are crying after being forced to pay #97 for a liter of petrol yet the listening president is planning to increase fuel pump price.

I guess yardua was deaf to have reverted from 75 to 65 immediately he resumed office in 2007 !
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by TableLeg(m): 11:45pm On Mar 20, 2013
vizboy: I HATE TO ARGUE WITH A LAPDOG/SLAVE CAUSE NO MATTER HOW YOU TRY TO TEACH HIM/HER. He or she will always adhere to his or her master. Stop been a slave and think
You can't try it with me .... You are the GEJ lapdog here ..... I will murk you if you try to stand up to me
We are talking about a dimwitted, clueless and re....tarded president, you are talking about slave and master ...... Can you see you are a fu...cking donut?!
SMH .
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 20, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Thanks, but tell us in detail what he has done to make life better for y'all . . . .

Why should I tell you, you no get radio, or TV or you can not afford news paper ?
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by princemaicheal: 11:47pm On Mar 20, 2013
lacasa: what do i like about Goodluck Jonathan?

#.. I like the sit he's occupying.

But we'll snatch it come 2015
Thats the difference,you guys(APC) want to snatch,grab,chase and kill to occupy that position,forgeting the millions that voted for him.The answer is simple where is the option? IJs it Buhari or Tinubu or Bodygorge that will decide the faith of millions of Nigerian?I think i wil rather stick with the clueless one.
@ topic,(1) He has in his cabinet some of the finest technocrat the country can bost of,offering him sound economic,health and social policies that can rival that of advanced countries.The one setback is that,they(policies) may not all be applicable here.(2) He listens to the people.(3)He is the first President with a degree(Yaradua/Jonathan) therefore,understand the importance of education,this is evident in the reduction of strike actions in our Universities.(4) He feels the plight of the youth(increase in the allowance of NYSC).(5) Serious effort at road and rail construction and maintenance.
Where am not happy is his disposition towards corruption and security.
For me,I dont care how he conducts interviews and who he appoints,but want to see him carry out policies that will transform the lives of the people that elected him into office.
By the way,he can remove the subsidy on fuel, only if, he concludes the process with PHCN. Afterall,is the thieves that are behind the subsidy and will mobilise Chris Brown to come and perform at Freedom Park.

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by EzePromoe: 11:48pm On Mar 20, 2013
coogar:

i put this down to your lack of exposure!
come out of your cocoon for a while and see how others rule their countries. a leader with any iota of decorum would have resigned for his inability to squash boko haram! jonathan goodluck is a failure to himself and to every sane nigerian citizen. if you think he's not then you are insane!
I didn't say Jonathan was perfect, but compared to other presidents Nigeria had in the past, omo, Jona is an angel

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 20, 2013
ujchief:
How has the luck of the phd holder translated into better life for the citizenry?

Lubbiishhh!!!

Cally your dly theoly reaf this prace!
Speak for yourself and your pessimism, If your life is bent, look around you, and you will see successful people. Stop making people know you are poor.

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:48pm On Mar 20, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: 1) He keeps his promises
https://www.nairaland.com/1203651/when-president-jonathan-promises-he

2) He is a performer
https://www.nairaland.com/1183538/jonathan-working-haters-talking-new
https://www.nairaland.com/1131976/jonathan-continues-impress/4

3) He is fighting corruption silently
https://www.nairaland.com/1225915/fight-against-corruption-president-jonathan

4) He is humble to a fault

5) He NEVER plays to the gallery, nether does he engage in governance by drama

6) He is never afraid of bringing into his govt technocrats or persons that are more knowledgeable than himself. He does not feel threatened by these persons.

7) He is focused and firm on what he hopes to achieve.

POINT 8. He does not appear DESPERATE for political or economic power

9) He is very approachable and likeable

10) He is not vindictive

11) Above all, he's a listening president

You have said it all Sincere. What more can I say? I'll leave the rest to Billyonaire to complete.....
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by gbanikiti(m): 11:49pm On Mar 20, 2013
Billyonaire:

Why should I tell you, you no get radio, or TV or you can not afford news paper ? Let me helep you.
1. Power Road Map
2. Airports remodeling and reconstructions
3. Amajiri Schools
4. Second Niger Bridge
5. Subsidy Removal (I want him to remove it 100%)
6. Redistribution of Oil Wells (to be done after swearing in from 2015)
7. Etc
hahaha! Number 3 is actually were you belong.Almajiri school for you and your entire lineage.fuccking dimwit!

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 20, 2013
taharqa:

- NO President in the history of Nigeria have done more work in the Power sector than the just over 2 years of GEJ (I mean REAL work that would eventually SOLVED Nigeria's Power problem)

Y'all keep saying all these thrash every now and then,yet millions of Nigerians keep bitching about inadequate electricity.so who's lying you guys or those Nigerians ?

With all the work and billions that have disappeared so far,please tell us how many MW Nigeria produce as at date ! Damnit,the country's MW is still where Obj left it.

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by TableLeg(m): 11:50pm On Mar 20, 2013
Wise-talk:
You are really the table's leg. you never see anything above only things below.
I see more than your entire lineage ..... My eyesight, hindsight and foresight is extremely brilliant ... you and your unborn generation will never come close to a quarter!
Dunce

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 20, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

You have said it all Sincere. What more can I say? I'll leave the rest to Billyonaire to complete.....
My bruda! Where you still see Nokia 3310. Abeg, I need one for my museum, so I can tell my Kids how Nigeria was before Jonathan. This great man, This Jonathan, is the best thing to happen to this country. He will right the wrongs of the past 'rulers' and 'Tails of State sorry Heads of States' who misruled this country and shared our commonwealth as spoils of war.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 20, 2013
gbanikiti: hahaha! Number 3 is actually were you belong.Almajiri school for you and your entire lineage.fuccking dimwit!
Kai, you insulted me dia. Choi, what should I do ? To say u be man, I for give you upper cut, but as per say you be woman, me and you can hook up something and settle this e-fight bedmatically.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Leemak: 11:53pm On Mar 20, 2013
His constant and excellent Bleep-ups
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Pataki: 11:53pm On Mar 20, 2013
Nigeria is cursed with locomotive kabukabu called trains.

Nigeria is cursed with the worst power supply ever seen!

Nigeria is cursed with the worst security ever unheard of in this nation. So much so that, Eagle Square ground has now moved into Jonathan's bedroom.

Nigeria is cursed with looters, thieves, ex-convicts, liars, money grabbers, bribe givers all loitering around the corridors of power.

Nigeria is cursed with no workable roadmap for development.

Nigeria is cursed with moribund factories across all sectors of national development.

Yet, we have a a scumbag as President!

2 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Fhemmmy: 11:55pm On Mar 20, 2013
taharqa:

Now listen, and really listen verrrrry carefully:

- NO President in the history of Nigeria have done more work in the Power sector than the just over 2 years of GEJ (I mean REAL work that would eventually SOLVED Nigeria's Power problem)

What is the current rate of power being generated in Nigeria and how much has been spent so far under his watch . . . Also, what stops him from attacking the people that were making it hard for him, i remember he once said, that they are aware people are making it hard for the nation not to have power, a real leader will go after such, and make things happen for his people.
But what has he done, sorry most people in Nigeria are still in the dark.

taharqa:
- NO President since Independence have done as much work in the Railways than what GEJ is doing in that sector today

We saw sample of what they could deliver on another thread and so that is not train for human, even if you use that to carry animal in developed nations, they will charge you for animal cruelty.

taharqa:
- NO President in the history of Nigeria has done as much work in as short a time as what GEJ has done in the Aviation industry in 2 years (and by the time ALL the plans and activities finishes in 4 years, NO President would even come near).

I am not sure what he has done to warrant such comment . . . . Like some of the airline that put the life of people at risk, whose license were revoked, what was done by these coys to have the license back . . . Just a question, cos i dont know.

taharqa:
- No President in the history of Nigeria have preceded over the most substantially 'free and fair' Elections ever held over a continuous space of time (NO one even comes close).

Was that supposed to be a joke, go and ask most people that work at the polls and they will tell you stories, we saw few on Youtube of how people just stand and stamps . . . . i am sure till today no one probe all that, but i will admit that no one has lay the pocket of friends like he does all in the name of raising committee to take care of different issues only that no result since from ANY.

taharqa:
- NO President in the history of Nigeria have given WOMEN more space in Govt and in Govt policy than GEJ in just 2 years.

I dont like OBJ for nothing, nothing at all oh, cos he is just no better, but he has ladies in his cabinet too, remember?

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Fhemmmy: 11:56pm On Mar 20, 2013
Billyonaire:

Why should I tell you, you no get radio, or TV or you can not afford news paper ?

you see how other people are stating their facts and not just cursing and fighting? that is what i call democracy but i am not mad at you cos most are used to once you have a view that is not mine, you will be taken cared of . . . tongue
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by gbanikiti(m): 11:56pm On Mar 20, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Y'all keep saying all these thrash every now and then,yet millions of Nigerians keep bitching about inadequate electricity.so who's lying you guys or those Nigerians ?

With all the work and billions that have disappeared so far,please tell us how many MW Nigeria produce as at date ! Damnit,the country's MW is still where Obj left it.
you dey mind them? Thunder fire anyone who comes here and spews trash about increase in power supply.in my area electricity comes just one hour in 3days. Just imagine!

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by TableLeg(m): 11:57pm On Mar 20, 2013
Billyonaire: May Satan punish your Oesophagus. I am a living Testimony of the goodness of Lord Jesus, Issa Ibn Mariam! May Poverty Be in Your Portion now and for ever more. Please Claim it. As for me and my HouseHold, we appreciate the goodness of GEJ, he is the great son of Niger Delta, the Host that feeds all Parasites. Are you ready for me ? Bring it on! Nematode!!
May thunder strike you flat out .. and your remains blown into smithereens by Boko Haram, another result of GEJ's ineptitude!
You fu...cking church rat ... talking about blessings you can only dream of .... It is embarrassing for an adult like you to come out on a public forum and claim to appreciate the goodness of GEJ...
What goodness exactly are you talking about? You little raasclart....
Fu...cking pauper ....... The garri you soak everyday has had a catastrophic reaction on your body, it has eroded your thinking capacity and sapped your brain
The rot you find yourself can be directly linked to GEJ's ineptitude and failures ..... You need to wake up, smell the fu....cking roast kenyan beans and clamour for a change, fu.....cking left hand wan...ker!

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Fhemmmy: 11:58pm On Mar 20, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Nigerians are crying after being forced to pay #97 for a liter of petrol yet the listening president is planning to increase fuel pump price.

I guess yardua was deaf to have reverted from 75 to 65 immediately he resumed office in 2007 !

The guy promised some buses after the increase in price of gas and from what i heard most of those buses are yet to hit the road, wonder what happened?
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 20, 2013
Fhemmmy:

you see how other people are stating their facts and not just cursing and fighting? that is what i call democracy but i am not mad at you cos most are used to once you have a view that is not mine, you will be taken cared of . . . tongue
I cant hear you, amplify to 60 decibels.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Wisetalk1: 11:59pm On Mar 20, 2013
Pataki:

Almighty doofus, were you not taught to create paragraphs when typing? You are an ignorant gnat trained by demented dolts. Run to your teachers and so-called fathers to let them know you met their intellectual role model online.

That said, you ignorant gnat.....what gives you the impression I am poor and frustrated? You are mentally deficient to handle the intellectual process I will subject you to on this forum. Even your father and your family look up to me for their daily survival! I am sure, part of the funds I send home is feeding your pathetic, odious and rancid being!

(1)Pray tell me, what does the scumbag of a President know? You were the same dolt that was earlier asked to list the achievements of your scumbag president. Only for you in your profound stupidity and limitless idiocy referred us to (2)google him out. Foolishness has to hiding place in your life. You exude it without (3)hinderance.

You ill-mannered gerbil!

Intellectual fool, I don't know where to start addressing your stupidity because I am so ashamed of your grammatical errors. You call yourself the direct opposite of how you act. I try to cover your shame, but you are constantly running to the market square naked. So let me use this reply to teach you some grammatical lessons:

ENGLISH CLASS:
1. There is no such phrase like "pray tell me?" what exactly are you trying to say?
2. 'Google' is a name of a brand, actually an organization, you cannot express it as an ordinary word, hence, you are expected to start it with a capital letter 'G'
3. 'Hindrance' is the right spelling, not 'hinderance'
If I may ask, Mr. intellectual fool, which school did you attend? Just wondering.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Fhemmmy: 12:01am On Mar 21, 2013
gbanikiti: ignore that son of a b'itch! The next thing he is gonna tell you is how he lives in banana island and uses all the different brands of smart phone including Blackberry Z10

That is aiight . . . Lol
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 21, 2013
Fhemmmy:

What is the current rate of power being generated in Nigeria and how much has been spent so far under his watch . . . Also, what stops him from attacking the people that were making it hard for him, i remember he once said, that they are aware people are making it hard for the nation not to have power, a real leader will go after such, and make things happen for his people.
But what has he done, sorry most people in Nigeria are still in the dark.

We saw sample of what they could deliver on another thread and so that is not train for human, even if you use that to carry animal in developed nations, they will charge you for animal cruelty.

I am not sure what he has done to warrant such comment . . . . Like some of the airline that put the life of people at risk, whose license were revoked, what was done by these coys to have the license back . . . Just a question, cos i dont know.

Was that supposed to be a joke, go and ask most people that work at the polls and they will tell you stories, we saw few on Youtube of how people just stand and stamps . . . . i am sure till today no one probe all that, but i will admit that no one has lay the pocket of friends like he does all in the name of raising committee to take care of different issues only that no result since from ANY.

I dont like OBJ for nothing, nothing at all oh, cos he is just no better, but he has ladies in his cabinet too, remember?

The issue is that there is no standard at all in Nigeria.how can somebody be celebrating a train system that was built over 100 years by the british colonist only to renovate and call it an achievement in this 21st century ? ThankGod everybody is not entrapped in that shithole !
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by dbride: 12:01am On Mar 21, 2013
Wise-talk:
WELL, THE PRESIDENT MAY NOT BE PERFECT,BUT I HAVE CAREFULLY OBSERVED THAT HE IS NOT DESPERATE FOR POWER. HE ATTAINED THIS MAGNIFIED POSITION COINCIDENTALLY AND THINGS WERE JUST FALLING INTO PLACE FOR HIM. MOST TIMES, LEADERS THAT ARE DESPERATE MAY NEVER KNOW THE IMPLICATION OF IT, HENCE THEY LOOSE THE POWER BEFORE THEY THINK OF KEEPING IT. CONSIDER THE LIKES OF ABACHA, MUBARAK, GADDAFI AND SO MANY OTHERS. THEY HELD ON TO POWER LIKE AN INHERITANCE AND THEY ENDED BADLY. SO NEVER HOLD ON TO POWER, POSITION AND AUTHORITY AS IF ITS YOUR PERSONAL PROPERTY OR AS IF NO OTHER PERSON CAN HANDLE THAT POSITION EXCEPT YOU.

How do you mean by "holding on to power"? Did he not contest inspite of their zoning arrangement? Is he not planning to contest again? I have always advised you to make sense to correspond with your username.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 21, 2013
Table Leg :

May thunder strike you flat out .. and your remains blown into smithereens by Boko Haram, another result of GEJ's ineptitude!
You fu...cking church rat ... talking about blessings you can only dream of .... It is embarrassing for an adult like you to come out on a public forum and claim to appreciate the goodness of GEJ...
What goodness exactly are you talking about? You little raasclart....
Fu...cking pauper ....... The garri you soak everyday has had a catastrophic reaction on your body, it has eroded your thinking capacity and sapped your brain
The rot you find yourself can be directly linked to GEJ's ineptitude and failures ..... You need to wake up, smell the fu....cking roast kenyan beans and clamour for a change, fu.....cking left hand wan...ker!
I would have voted for your Papa if he contested the election, but he couldnt. So you hate a free born son of the Niger Delta. May you not use Niger Delta Petrol! The GEJ war is personal to me. You are diseased by POVERTY, Jonathan is not the cause of your problem. You are just a cursed piece of sh/it. hahahahaha I am loving my mood today.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Fhemmmy: 12:02am On Mar 21, 2013
Billyonaire: I cant hear you, amplify to 60 decibels.

I am sorry, the sound of the generator that you are operating makes it hard to hear . . . i forgot no light in your area for the last few days cos Mr. President is too busy raising committee . . . wink
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Wisetalk1: 12:03am On Mar 21, 2013
Table Leg :

I see more than your entire lineage ..... My eyesight, hindsight and foresight is extremely brilliant ... you and your unborn generation will never come close to a quarter!
Dunce
You sound so much like a frustrated poor man. Why not get a begging joint to ask for alms? people may help you. Until you take that decision, keep seeing below till you enter the ground. Mr. table's leg.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 21, 2013
i wan marry but i promised God dat b4 I'l marry dat I must hav
up to 150 million naira in my account, d tn is dat itz just
remaing 750 naira 2 complete. Can a good friend complete it
wid an mtn 750 naira recharge card. God will bless U as u sow
a seed in a brother's life
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 21, 2013
Fhemmmy:

I am sorry, the sound of the generator that you are operating makes it hard to hear . . . i forgot no light in your area for the last few days cos Mr. President is too busy raising committee . . . wink
Oh Yes, Yes, OBJ fixed Electricity, jonathan ruined it, Oh Yes, Yaradua fixed it, Yes IBB fixed it, Oh Yes Buhari fixed it....You see I can count on and on and on. You failures hate to see us at Aso Rock ? You seen Nothing YET. Whether you vote or not, ASO is ours till 2019.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Fhemmmy: 12:04am On Mar 21, 2013
~Bluetooth:

The issue is that there is no standard at all in Nigeria.how can somebody be celebrating a train system that was built over 100 years by the british colonist only to renovate and call it an achievement in this 21st century ? ThankGod everybody is not entrapped in that shithole !

My brother, when i saw the pix of that train - i wept cos how could people carry human being with such rubbish . . . And some people (same human) name that among achievement for their leader . . . so sad, but you are right, they have not seen better to be able to compare things to.
Someone said, a man that the best he ever seen is a 2 b/d apartment, if you give him billions of $$, all he will build is 2 b/d apartment cos he has never seen better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Imo Government Comes To Aid Of Abandoned Sick Wife Whose Pics Went Viral / #EndSARS Protesters Are Pseudo-Activists ― Frank Mba Lists 10 Points By IGP / Davido Reacts As Supreme Court Affirms His Uncle, Ademola As Osun Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.