Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:43 AM

Were You Threatened With Ojuju Calabar Story? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Were You Threatened With Ojuju Calabar Story? (9426 Views)

Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex / Ojuju Calabar: Why Do Children Use That Word When They Are Afraid Of Dark? / "Ojuju Calabar" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Were You Threatened With Ojuju Calabar Story? by tjskii(f): 1:51pm On Mar 21, 2013
Yes o was threatened with it,tried to do the same with my son,but d expression on his face was like 'huh,wats dis woman sayin,she must be high on cheap drugs . grin
Re: Were You Threatened With Ojuju Calabar Story? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 21, 2013
what about Ojuju GEJ?

1 Like

Re: Were You Threatened With Ojuju Calabar Story? by odafe: 2:00pm On Mar 21, 2013
Note sure i was ever treathened wit the Ojuju Calabar Tin. But if anyone remembers hot-catch this was really scary to me. even though i was already grown up den.
Re: Were You Threatened With Ojuju Calabar Story? by tarryT(m): 2:09pm On Mar 21, 2013
huni_naija: What is ojuju? Is it a toy??
..........its a type of food.
Re: Were You Threatened With Ojuju Calabar Story? by nikkypearl(f): 2:36pm On Mar 21, 2013
U cannever scare an ajepako child with any ojuju calabar o
Re: Were You Threatened With Ojuju Calabar Story? by awesomet1(m): 2:39pm On Mar 21, 2013
We sang this song then: "Ojuju Calabar, Oyoyo Calabar"
Re: Were You Threatened With Ojuju Calabar Story? by jadakiss213(m): 2:40pm On Mar 21, 2013
tjskii: Yes o was threatened with it,tried to do the same with my son,but d expression on his face was like 'huh,wats dis woman sayin,she must be high on cheap drugs . grin
hmmnn.Fable oo.
Re: Were You Threatened With Ojuju Calabar Story? by wonda26(m): 2:44pm On Mar 21, 2013
O mehn, ojuju calabar i mainly heard from outsiders and my 'religious' aunties/big cousins staying with us, & the thing really scared me then o.

Also, willy-willy (i fear this 1 well-well o);

Then GBOMO-GBOMO ( spirit with legs ending at knee length from waist but very very fast when 'walking' & that steals children; u go fear na)

There was also ODIN.. (Deaf&Dumb) waz said to be usually found in primary schools (mehn, the dilapitated buildings of benin-city schools then didn't help matters. Come see we pupils dey gbaga comot immediately afternoon lectures end na. This trick was to prevent us from staying back to play after lectures)

Mehn, mumsi nor need tell us all those stories. Her 'specially-built' wire with knot, high up the shelf beyond our reach spoke more than those stories.
Re: Were You Threatened With Ojuju Calabar Story? by janejive(f): 6:43pm On Mar 21, 2013
In d early 90's in Warri, the thot of Agbasa juju, coming to catch me gave me d creeps!

1 Like

Re: Were You Threatened With Ojuju Calabar Story? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 21, 2013
Madam koi-koi got me really scared after hearing different stories, ojuju calabar wasn't that scary for me sha... also, try treatening to call the police for me, and i'm going to be one "sent from heaven" kid that day...
Re: Were You Threatened With Ojuju Calabar Story? by dorggito1(m): 8:13pm On Mar 22, 2013
i was threaten with it by cousin and mum wen i was young
Re: Were You Threatened With Ojuju Calabar Story? by DjCyclone: 1:14am On Mar 23, 2013
Any pikin wen grow 4 street must know Ojuju calabar, Ayamatanga and Willy willy, unles say na butti wen no knw wats up 4 smal pikin. grin grin grin grin
Re: Were You Threatened With Ojuju Calabar Story? by jeffizy(m): 4:55am On Apr 21, 2013
DjCyclone: Any pikin wen grow 4 street must know Ojuju calabar, Ayamatanga and Willy willy, unles say na butti wen no knw wats up 4 smal pikin. grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do People Deactivate And Return? / At What Point, After Losing A Loved One In Death, Do You Delete Their Number? / Scared Of Remaining Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.