Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,098 members, 7,953,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:50 PM

Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram (17051 Views)

Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram / Jesse Jackson Backs Amnesty For Boko-Haram / Tinubu Backs Fashola For 2nd Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by EagleNest(m): 2:42pm On Mar 21, 2013
Tinubu's view is simply political. It lacks intelligence.
Let BH come out and negotiate for amnesty and that to me is not ambigious. There must be someone or group of people master-minding their activities.
They are the real BH and not the field boys & suicide bombers.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by Emperor007: 2:44pm On Mar 21, 2013
Tinubu is not serious and doesn't understand what amnesty is all about.

Another revelation of those supporting evil.

GEJ should grow some ball and stop all this rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by eggheaders(m): 2:48pm On Mar 21, 2013
tomakint:
ok airhead cool cheesy cheesy cheesy

tomfoolery, ain't talking to you junkie.hope the transplant was successful. now that you have been hooked up with a rat brain I hope it works better than the cockroach brain in your big empty skull before.
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by emma4much4u: 2:50pm On Mar 21, 2013
Any one who is tryin 2 compare the militancy in the Niger delta with the BH insurrection and forceful islamisation of Nigeria is just bn mischievous.Did the militants get their request acceded 2?,yes because a new ministry known as d Niger delta ministry was set up etc.Can we accede to the grieviances of BH?,No.so how does d isue of amnesty arise?.Or is it all abt getting a cut 4rm the oil money?.If yes,then d tot of granting amnesty should not even come to the mind of a sane and an umbiased person.I am not a GEJ fan bt Tinubu n CPC should know dat evry national isue shd nt be politised.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by eggheaders(m): 2:57pm On Mar 21, 2013
gratiaeo:
You should have k
now that eggheader is an animal

hey idiot,you are a fool.brainless dolts stop following me about like your silly life depends on it.seem the name eggheader gives you a hard on.mofo jumping from third mainland bridge will cure your stupidity ..
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by tomakint: 3:11pm On Mar 21, 2013
eggheaders:

tomfoolery, ain't talking to you junkie.hope the transplant was successful. now that you have been hooked up with a rat brain I hope it works better than the cockroach brain in your big empty skull before.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by tomakint: 3:18pm On Mar 21, 2013
omonnakoda:
I am not your English teacher. Your English is too bad for you to be my student
Ok Mr 'English Expert' cool

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by eggheaders(m): 3:20pm On Mar 21, 2013
saintohia:

^^^^^^

Still, that's not say or support that amnesty should be granted to Boko Haram for killing innocent people.

What should be granted those that lost their family members to Boko Haram?

What is Boko Haram fighting for?

in saner climes.terrorism is countered by infiltrating the ranks of the terrorist and other professional counter insurgenency moves.like Britain for example moderates are empowered to counter the inbreeding of terrorist idealogy and giving information on suspicious member of the muslim community. but here Nigeria we tag all northern and Muslims boko haram.even government is not ready to listen the elders of the north.you have to get there cooperation and trust if you are really serious in tackling this issue.but here you have a government that uses only the sword method.whereas countering them involves using the sword and the carrot. you may ask why usa still remains a pal of Pakistan even when they know they harbour Osama and covertly empowers terrorist .cause they need a friend to clamp down on peeps in wazaristan and Afghanistan.
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by eggheaders(m): 3:34pm On Mar 21, 2013
[quote author=tomakint]
ok airhead cool cheesy cheesy cheesy[/quo
te]
clown tomfoolery taken care of.and his dirty silly soul cast to the soakaway where it belongs.
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 21, 2013
toma and eggheaders....no need for all these insults.

We can argue our points without resulting to all these snide remarks.
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by omonnakoda: 3:50pm On Mar 21, 2013
ilugunboy: toma and eggheaders....no need for all these insults.

It would all be very BORING!
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by omonnakoda: 3:51pm On Mar 21, 2013
tomakint:
Ok Mr 'English Expert' cool
You know I understand Ijaw why not write in Ijaw instead ?
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by eggheaders(m): 3:54pm On Mar 21, 2013

you can check up to see he started the insult.he is so obsessed of the eggheader that name kind of give the simpleton a hard on.I can't let his insult fly omo lo ile lo gba esi ko ni mi.
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by Joeadamu86: 3:59pm On Mar 21, 2013
My only concern is how the likes of Tinubu are using the Boko Haram evil to score cheap political points,its uncalled for...
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by tomakint: 4:00pm On Mar 21, 2013

Ilugun temi nikan, ki lon sele, abeg that 'airhead' keeps me entertained don't join the fray, he is doing nada here you know it, I have engaged the likes of Katsumoto (one of the best commentator here-no hard feelings), your humble self, and many other brilliant minds on this forum in heated debates concerning topics ranging from biafra, politics in Nigeria etc. Just leave the boy to me, I dey gbadun his 'show of shame' wink
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by eggheaders(m): 4:13pm On Mar 21, 2013
tomakint:
Ilugun temi nikan, ki lon sele, abeg that 'airhead' keeps me entertained don't join the fray, he is doing nada here you know it, I have engaged the likes of Katsumoto (one of the best commentator here-no hard feelings), your humble self, and many other brilliant minds on this forum in heated debates concerning topics ranging from biafra, politics in Nigeria etc. Just leave the boy to me, I dey gbadun his 'show of shame' wink

fuccktard,you brand yourself intelligent. lols joke of the century.it is an insult on imbe.ciles calling you imb.ecile cause your I.q is far lower than theirs.mofo have lost count on k.o I have given to your sorry a55 on this forum.reducing you to your ever one line response.everyone now knows you bas**tard is a professional gej a55 sucking nitwit.telling you to go get a life is just a waste of time.
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by Shigobaba(m): 4:30pm On Mar 21, 2013
This is ill-time for Tinubu by saying amnety should be grant for boko haram. Boko haram are terrorist,destroyers, boko haram didn't offer d country anything. "what are they fighting for" that is d question we should ask ourselves.
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by Venchy: 4:43pm On Mar 21, 2013
AGBERO CHAIRMAN why won't he support BOKO HARAM, Chicago governor.

Your time is coming, Tinunbu will disappear like a smoke ,God will punish devil.
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by juce: 4:47pm On Mar 21, 2013
This man is simply playing politics and I think its very baaaadddd.
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by kettykin: 5:01pm On Mar 21, 2013
why is it taking people so much time to realize that Tinubu is an Awolowo in the making looking for the Golden opportunity to become the Vice president and minister for Finance to a Boko Haram president .

My sympathy goes to those who will experience abandoned property and be given N20 for the Billions they have stored in certain banks .
Also my sympathy for those whose oil wells will be declared abandoned oil wells for the thieving , Kleptomaniac good for nothing vultures of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by tomakint: 5:28pm On Mar 21, 2013
eggheaders:

fuccktard,you brand yourself intelligent. lols joke of the century.it is an insult on imbe.ciles calling you imb.ecile cause your I.q is far lower than theirs.mofo have lost count on k.o I have given to your sorry a55 on this forum.reducing you to your ever one line response.everyone now knows you bas**tard is a professional gej a55 sucking nitwit.telling you to go get a life is just a waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by talktimi(m): 6:01pm On Mar 21, 2013
Dee60:

Is anyone still agitating for 'resource control' in Niger-Delta since the amnesty? Who really does not want to be educated? Sanusi, our current CBN Governor is from an islamic background, and is even an islamic scholar, yet he has all his degrees. FG has to find a way to reach out to the down-trodden in the north, who are so prone to joining BH. Of course, they have to work with the 'educated leaders' of the north who will act as models for change. Go to Saudi, Iran, UAE and see how islamists are embracing change. Government people should stop stealing money and start to mobilise funds for mass education of all Nigerians. That is the long term solution.

Dont be deceived. If that BH boy realizes he can sit in Abuja tomorrow as a Minister, he will drop the bomb and embrace the books. The Niger-Deltans embraced the money and other opportunities given them and dropped tons and tons of bombs. It can happen in the north as well.
and who told you niger deltans have stopped agitating for resource control just because of amnesty ? Pls stop coming to nairaland chating what you know exactly nothing about, better stick to the "innocent" boko haram members you seem to know a lot about.
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by OneNaira6: 6:22pm On Mar 21, 2013
SMH so predictable from Tinubu. Why won't he support and wish amnesty for BH.
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by phantom(m): 6:26pm On Mar 21, 2013
eggheaders:

lol....small boy! Kai i miss nairaland of the good ol days...
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by gratiaeo(m): 6:49pm On Mar 21, 2013
eggheaders:

hey idiot,you are a fool.brainless dolts stop following me about like your silly life depends on it.seem the name eggheader gives you a hard on.mofo jumping from third mainland bridge will cure your stupidity ..
A known fool like you, who's surprise?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by eggheaders(m): 6:54pm On Mar 21, 2013
gratiaeo:
A known fool like you, who's surprise?

idiot animal go do what you do best joor.suc.king gej a55.I can help you with toothpick incase his pubic hair get stuck between your teeth.foolish goat.
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by nku5: 7:00pm On Mar 21, 2013
Tinubu is playing the same politics with boko haram that people have been cursing GEJ about. I'm convinced that PDP and APC have nothing to offer

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by ebor(m): 7:27pm On Mar 21, 2013
bayooooooo:

They have already destroyed his administration. Too late for him

His problems are not his advisers on this issue but those who vowed 2 make the country ungovervanable for him who are all out to actualise their threat without realising that in the final analysis it's their own region that is suffering cos other parts of d country, including the south south wia GEJ comes from continue to dev while the north continues 2 sink further into state of hopelessness n underdevelopment!
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 21, 2013
It is very disappointing that people equate the issues surrounding the Niger Delta Militants with those of Bokoharam. Everyone should note that the Niger Delta had a valid reason to fight. Sadly, many militants took advantage of the ND's just cause to achieve their own personal ends. The FG had lost any moral high ground in the Niger Delta issue because of the rot and deprivation the region faced. Also, with the situation of things then and now, the Niger Delta is just too important to the country's economy (and of course to the thieves that have personal interests and wrongfully acquired holdings in the region), it is simply logical that 'anything' that that can guarantee peace in the region should be done. In a reasonable country, measures (like ending the injustices to the people) would have been put in place to prevent any recurrence of unnecessary violence in the region. Well, amnesty seemed like the easiest solution.
The bokoharam issue is different in the sense that they are not fighting for any reasonable cause. A lot of them seem to use their imagination to create injustices that 'have been' done to them. They are simply wicked and evil scum who do not deserve to be among human beings. Again, one should consider that the North-East makes a paltry contribution to the nation's economy. In this regard, their case is also different from that of the Niger Delta's. I could be crucified for saying this but I'm only being practical. We all know that governments around the world are selfish and economic interests are paramount among their priorities as evidenced by the US' unwarranted wars in the middle east.

Is amnesty a solution to Bokoharam? Probably.But how long would this solution last? TEMPORARILY! Why is this? Because their demands have not been met.
Was amnesty a lasting solution to the ND militants? I highly doubt that. I think the Niger Delta situation is like a volcano that was once active and is currently dormant in a calculating manner. As someone residing in the Niger Delta, it looks like this volcano is gearing to erupt again. An would explode very loudly sometime around 2015. A seemingly potent catalyst for its eruption would be the ouster of GEJ from the presidency.

Back to the BH issue, it is obvious that the GEJ government is being sabotaged (as promised by some well known people). Nonetheless, it is his duty as the commander in chief to provide a safe country for the citizens. In this, he has been very incompetent in my opinion.

Finally, amnesty with a view to guaranteeing peace is not welcome because it will only bring about temporary pacification. the boys will surely go back to arms. Peace at all costs is slavery and oppression sanctioned. Men of true quality must be ready to fight for justice, no matter the cost. Justice alone can bring lasting peace.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 21, 2013
nku5: Tinubu is playing the same politics with boko haram that people have been cursing GEJ about. I'm convinced that PDP and APC have nothing to offer

My thoughts exactly.
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by vladimiros: 8:11pm On Mar 21, 2013
I AM AREADY TO GIVE BH AMNESTY

AS LONG AS ITS NOT DONE WITH OIL MONEY
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by vladimiros: 8:19pm On Mar 21, 2013
THE TINUBU SUPPORTERS IN THIS THREAD HAVE SHOWED THEMSELVES OUT

THEY HAVE NO BRAINS, JUST DO AS I DO ACN MENTALITY

SEE AS YOUR GODFATHER DON MAKE BLUNDER..

NOT EVEN AFINEFERE WILL SUPPORT HIM ON THIS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Youtube Video That Showed Gowon Released Chief. Awolowo From Prison In 1966 / Electricity Hike: Customers Without 12-Hour Supply Daily Exempted – NERC / 2023: It's Either You Give Southeasterners Presidency Or We Leave - Igbo Elders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.