Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:56 AM

The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) (16577 Views)

Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another / She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready / Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by xynerise: 10:58am On Mar 21, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

Blow that grammar small.. Remember I had to google the first word, I aint gonna google this one. Just tell me what you mean grin
grin. I mean kinda reducing your sexua.l drive. Maybe eliminating your dihydrotestosterone grin
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by FoxyUltimate(m): 10:58am On Mar 21, 2013
Chrisbenogor:
Oga story teller,
Na you go carry the pikin? You go marry her? Bia better start behaving like a man, if you know say you nor fit take care of pikin why you carry that ya thing chook inside without raincoat eh? Now you want make she born am, you go pay? You go marry her? Pay for her school?

Which of this many questions you wan make I answer now?

If na court now, judge go suspend you and collect you ribbon and wig for gross misdeamour which is equal to using multiple questions to wear down the thinking faculty of a witness.
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by FoxyUltimate(m): 10:59am On Mar 21, 2013
xynerise:
grin. I mean kinda reducing your sexual drive. Maybe eliminating your dihydro testosterone grin

That was the only thing that caught my attention. Why on earth would you mention that. Why would I want to reduce it at my prime eh. You wan make my wife cheat on me

Answer ooo
undecided undecided
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:00am On Mar 21, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

Which of this many questions you wan make I answer now?

If na court now, judge go suspend you and collect you ribbon and wig for gross misdeamour which is equal to using multiple questions to wear down the thinking faculty of a witness.
Laugh don scatter my belle grin grin grin grin grin

Na you know make una carry una drama go bedroom.
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by FoxyUltimate(m): 11:02am On Mar 21, 2013
Chrisbenogor:
Laugh don scatter my belle grin grin grin grin grin

Na you know make una carry una drama go bedroom.

The same bedroom wey carry come Nairaland?

If you hate me just spell am out, no be to push me go do hat trick na
grin grin
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by xynerise: 11:02am On Mar 21, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

That was the only thing that caught my attention. Why on earth would you mention that. Why would I want to reduce it at my prime eh. You wan make my wife cheat on me

Answer ooo
undecided undecided
Nah! You can boost it when you get married cool
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by FoxyUltimate(m): 11:03am On Mar 21, 2013
xynerise:
Nah! You can boost it when you get married cool

Did you undergo the process, Oga adviser?

**Getting ready to look for his house address in few years time** grin grin
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:04am On Mar 21, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

The same bedroom wey carry come Nairaland?

If you hate me just spell am out, no be to push me go do hat trick na
grin grin
O boy holster your weapon oh!
You be messi?

DOnt worry eh Seun go give you Belle D'or 2013

faya down! grin grin grin
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by FoxyUltimate(m): 11:07am On Mar 21, 2013
Chrisbenogor:
O boy holster your weapon oh!
You be messi?

DOnt worry eh Seun go give you Belle D'or 2013

faya down! grin grin grin

E go make sense jor to carry one award for Nairaland at least.
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 21, 2013
Uniquexty: Foxy, i can't believe you brought our personal matter into Nairaland. You are very wicked. After what you did to me, you stil have the mouth to talk? You're not even feeling remorse. You want to destroy my life. You'l be walking a free man while i walk about for 9 months with ur baby. You'l pay for my tears.
Remorse over what you 2 did together? This is why irresponsible people shouldn't be having intercourse.

1 Like

Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by FoxyUltimate(m): 11:14am On Mar 21, 2013
sexkillz: Remorse over what you 2 did together? This is why irresponsible people shouldn't be having intercourse.

I actually feel like strangling you
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by Uniquexty(f): 11:22am On Mar 21, 2013
sexkillz: Remorse over what you 2 did together? This is why irresponsible people shouldn't be having intercourse.
how do u know irresponsible people? You can only know the contents of a room when you'v been in the room.
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by xynerise: 11:23am On Mar 21, 2013
Assuming she has dyspareunia, she wont have the mouth to complain grin
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by FoxyUltimate(m): 11:24am On Mar 21, 2013
xynerise:

I must google this one
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:26am On Mar 21, 2013
Chrisbenogor:
LAugh don scatter my belle BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why would the guy come here and be asking yeye kweshun if he never do test ni? What I am saying is that he has to appreciate how having a child would affect the life of the girl? If her papa drive her comot house can he foot the bill? And if she drops out of school because of it can he pay for her to finish school after her papa don drive her comot house?
Having a baby you are not ready for is a life changing experience, he is not even ready to get married to her, he don reduce her market value seriously ni, while he can jump about and have fun with the next best kim kardashiyusufa round the block eh??

She no no dat wan wen she dey shout "ouch! Foxy, fevk me! Yeh! Foxy! Drill me! Haaaa! Foxy, it go tear o" abi? abegi! Typical! Always blaming d spermmm donors.
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by FoxyUltimate(m): 11:26am On Mar 21, 2013
xynerise:

Foxy_Ultimate:

I must google this one

That na psychology matter na
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by FoxyUltimate(m): 11:27am On Mar 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:

She no no dat wan wen she dey shout " ouch! Foxy, fevk me! Yeh! Foxy! Drill me! Haaaa! Foxy, it go tear o" abi? abegi! Typical! Always blaming d spermmm donors.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

**Falls from Keke Napep**
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by xynerise: 11:29am On Mar 21, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

That na psychology matter na
Of course it is. But I was emphasizing on the pains involved. tongue
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by FoxyUltimate(m): 11:30am On Mar 21, 2013
xynerise:
Of course it is. But I was emphasizing on the pains involved. tongue

Even me too tongue tongue
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 21, 2013
Uniquexty: how do u know irresponsible people? You can only know the contents of a room when you'v been in the room.
From their comments. . .

It's better to keep shut and be thought intelligent, than to open your mouth to make sense and speak nonsense. Your comment gave you away, and besides, you don't need to be in a room to know what's inside. . . This is 2013.

1 Like

Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by FoxyUltimate(m): 11:35am On Mar 21, 2013
sexkillz: From their comments. . .

It's better to keep shut and be thought intelligent, than to open your mouth to make sense and speak nonsense. Your comment gave you away, and besides, you don't need to be in a room to know what's inside. . . This is 2013.

Number one... Are you intelligent?

Number tow... Do you have to sound the way you do all the time?

Number three... Have you ever considered upping your game in sarcasm?

Number four... It is spelled as "Intelligence", not "Intelligent" if it is to be applied in your comment.

Go and learn spellings before coming to make a lady feel bad.

Modified it to add this one.... "thought" should be "taught". Please apply this corrections and I tell you, your intelligence will increase by some percentage

3 Likes

Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:35am On Mar 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:

She no no dat wan wen she dey shout "ouch! Foxy, fevk me! Yeh! Foxy! Drill me! Haaaa! Foxy, it go tear o" abi? abegi! Typical! Always blaming d spermmm donors.
Jisox! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

The guy na dog? Abi drilling machine, Foxy don drill her mean say na only she go carry the wahala? Lesson for her, screen the drilling machines you introduce into your well.
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by FoxyUltimate(m): 11:42am On Mar 21, 2013
Chrisbenogor:
Jisox! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

The guy na dog? Abi drilling machine, Foxy don drill her mean say na only she go carry the wahala? Lesson for her, screen the drilling machines you introduce into your well .

I wish they will take this advice.
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:44am On Mar 21, 2013
sexkillz: From their comments. . .

Correct!!
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by Uniquexty(f): 11:47am On Mar 21, 2013
hahahaha... For those giving themselves fever, sweating over another man's ogbono soup, thanking God that uniquexty is pregnant 4 Foxy... Wake up. Its a bad dream.
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by Oahray: 11:47am On Mar 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:

lol... You be case o.
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by Oahray: 11:49am On Mar 21, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:
Number four... It is spelled as "Intelligence", not "Intelligent" if it is to be applied in your comment.

Modified it to add this one.... "thought" should be "taught". Please apply this corrections and I tell you, your intelligence will increase by some percentage

Taught intelligence? shocked

*scratches head*
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by xynerise: 11:55am On Mar 21, 2013
Oahray: Taught intelligence? shocked

*scratches head*
His cerebrospinal fluid is leaking grin
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 21, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

Number one... Are you intelligent?

Number tow... Do you have to sound the way you do all the time?

Number three... Have you ever considered upping your game in sarcasm?

I can see that in addition to your sexual randiness and irresponsibilty, you need English classes.

Thought to be intelligent in that phrase means that people observing your quiet nature will actually think that you are intelligent. Think and thought.

Taught Intelligence is when you are teaching an un intelligent person how to be intelligent. Teach and taught.

I wrote that statement, and no where did I mean to say that she should be "taught intelligence"

Regarding the words in red, it's two, modify and these.

For someone who claims to be a writer, your comprehension of English is wack, and is in dire need of refurbishing. . . This is 2013. That also goes to the dyslexic human that liked your quintessential dumb comment!

5 Likes

Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by FoxyUltimate(m): 11:59am On Mar 21, 2013
sexkillz: I can see that in addition to your sexual randiness and irresponsibilty, you need English classes.

Thought to be intelligent in that phrase means that people observing your quiet nature will actually think that you are intelligent. Think and thought.

Taught Intelligence is when you are teaching an un intelligent person how to be intelligent. Teach and taught.

I wrote that statement, and no where did I mean to say that she should be "taught intelligence"

Regarding the words in red, it's two, modify and these.

For someone who claims to be a writer, your comprehension of English is wack, and is in dire need of refurbishing. . . This is 2013

I only saw that when it was pointed out but then the deed had been done.... Can we forget about that?

Really have so much on my mind right now.
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 21, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

I only saw that when it was pointed out but then the deed had been done.... Can we forget about that?

Really have so much on my mind right now.
You see what I mean when I said "it's better to keep shut and be thought intelligent"?

You opened your mouth to make sense, and nonsense came out. . . grin

I always come in peace. . . *shakes hand* cool

1 Like

Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by Oahray: 12:03pm On Mar 21, 2013
Is this on frontpage? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Great Love Is Best Not Rushed / Sleeping Positions With Your Spouse / Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.