Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,580 members, 7,958,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:54 AM

The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) (16589 Views)

Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another / She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready / Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by stgift: 12:05pm On Mar 21, 2013
no need to shake or fear, just tell her you have the skills and infact you are a trained doctor and that you have the instrument to use for the abortion and you are volunteering to do the abortion your self.infact you want it done this night at the uncompleted building close to your house. guy no dulling ooooh, if not you go turn the latest maga intown.
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by FoxyUltimate(m): 12:06pm On Mar 21, 2013
sexkillz: You see what I mean when I said "it's better to keep shut and be thought intelligent"?

You opened your mouth to make sense, and nonsense came out. . . grin

I always come in peace. . . *shakes hand* cool

You cra.zy hawk... You moved this stuff to the Front Page and you claim coming in peace.

You are a chicken walahi
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by FoxyUltimate(m): 12:07pm On Mar 21, 2013
stgift: no need to shake or fear, just tell her you have the skills and infact you are a trained doctor and that you have the instrument to use for the abortion and you are volunteering to do the abortion your self.infact you want it done this night at the uncompleted building close to your house. guy no dulling ooooh, if not you go turn the latest maga intown.

I will put this at the back of my mind.

Thanks
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by bunchyproject(m): 12:09pm On Mar 21, 2013
Aaaaaaaaaaaaw! smiley
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by Uniquexty(f): 12:10pm On Mar 21, 2013
Oahray: Is this on frontpage? shocked
i just noticed. Getting more interesting. Foxy, congrats
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 21, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

Nope... This is my first time of getting a girl pregnant.

No wonder you came to report on NL.

Your girlfriend must be a learner to have even informed you when she could have sort herself out.Kids will always be kids.
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 21, 2013
WAT THE FCK IS THERE 2 DISCUSS?
U FCKED HER
SHE GOT PREGNANT
U WANT THE BABY
WHAT R WE SUPPOSED 2 DO? BLESS UR UNION? CHRISTEN THE CHILD? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by FoxyUltimate(m): 12:15pm On Mar 21, 2013
Uniquexty: i just noticed. Getting more interesting. Foxy, congrats

Aint getting interesting... I'm getting ready to be bashed.

**Silent mode activated**
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by xynerise: 12:15pm On Mar 21, 2013
*Edited* Nice topic grin

silly mod angry
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by FoxyUltimate(m): 12:16pm On Mar 21, 2013
Babzilla: WAT THE FCK IS THERE 2 DISCUSS?
U FCKED HER
SHE GOT PREGNANT
U WANT THE BABY
WHAT R WE SUPPOSED 2 DO? BLESS UR UNION? CHRISTEN THE CHILD? undecided

Ask the "Moderator" that pushed it here.
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 21, 2013
Errm, for the records, sexkillz is not in charge of moving topics to the front page.

2 Likes

Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by dammytosh: 12:22pm On Mar 21, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate: I'm back again and this time with a genuine question to ask, though nothing new.

Had sex with this lady some time back and eh... Because of the heat of the whole thing condom was not used for only one round sha. Received the shocker of my life when she called and told me over the phone that she was pregnant and would have aborted it but wanted to tell me before embarking on the abortion.

I was shaken, the normal thing that happens to every young guy when a girl tells him she is pregnant but then I was brought back when she says she wants to abort the baby. I have never liked the idea of abortion and would not want the blood of a child on my hand. I have the secret desire of fathering a child at a tender age but then when I told her not to do anything to the pregnancy, she flared up. Maintaining she wants to terminate the pregnancy.

You know how it is, she wants me to foot the bill.

Is she trying to milk some money from me or could the pregnacy be genuine. I have not closed my eyes in sleep since she gave me the news, I trust you guys here to help me out.

No insults please.... And making reference to HIV would not be tolerated.

Calm her down and encourage her to do a strip test after confirming that it is positive, try a blood test too.

NOTE: Don't flare up or mess up with her, she might treat your Bleep up and you will not recover from the shock any time soon. so stay wise and calm.
Let her follow her mind because it is easy for a guy to scream leave my baby. Are you ready to stand by her for the period ?
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by anitank(f): 12:24pm On Mar 21, 2013
But how can a sexually active grown up lady not know her safe, ovulation and unsafe periods??

For christ's sake a morning-after-pill (N250) could have solved this whole drama
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by Idowuogbo(f): 12:27pm On Mar 21, 2013
sexkillz: I can see that in addition to your sexual randiness and irresponsibilty, you need English classes.

Thought to be intelligent in that phrase means that people observing your quiet nature will actually think that you are intelligent. Think and thought.

Taught Intelligence is when you are teaching an un intelligent person how to be intelligent. Teach and taught.

I wrote that statement, and no where did I mean to say that she should be "taught intelligence"

Regarding the words in red, it's two, modify and these.

For someone who claims to be a writer, your comprehension of English is wack, and is in dire need of refurbishing. . . This is 2013. That also goes to the dyslexic human that liked your quintessential dumb comment!
Oskinata! Welcome!!!!! Killz in da house!!!! Yeah yeah!! grin grin grin
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by Idowuogbo(f): 12:28pm On Mar 21, 2013
We don enter live update? shocked shocked

Ghen Ghen! Foxy, bye bye o! cheesy
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by gbanikiti(m): 12:33pm On Mar 21, 2013
Is this kind of topic supposed to be on fp? WTF! I dunno the kind of message you are trying to pass to boys like you who can't control their sexx urge. you should be ashamed of yourself if you plan to father a child at your age. I wonder why the stewpid girl wanna kill the unborn child! shame on both of you!
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by FoxyUltimate(m): 12:33pm On Mar 21, 2013
Idowuogbo: We don enter live update? shocked shocked

You can't fit stand by me ba cry
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 21, 2013
Idowuogbo: We don enter live update? shocked shocked

grin lol.. Come yab na..
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 21, 2013
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by freecocoa(f): 12:35pm On Mar 21, 2013
First go for a test with her and if she's really pregnant and insists on abortion, then she should do it on her own.
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by lotannam: 12:50pm On Mar 21, 2013
gree-die:
a strip is as cheap as 100#, buy her a dozen if u will... just make sure she is really pregnant then tell her how happy u r to be a father at a young age, shop for baby clothes, buy a calendar, try to register her for antenatal. She may decide to go ahead wit d abortion but not wit ur consent....or money!

bad bad girl, dont wish to come against ur type
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by Agbalagbi2013: 12:55pm On Mar 21, 2013
You posted this story on facebook (sexlife in 9ja) this morin now.

1 Like

Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by FoxyUltimate(m): 12:56pm On Mar 21, 2013
Agbalagbi2013: You posted this story on facebook (sexlife in 9ja) this morin now.

I never did that o.... I will go and check immediately shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by Sapphire86(f): 12:58pm On Mar 21, 2013
Well, thank Seun or Whoever put this on d fp cuz I neva wld ve opened it, I truly ve bn entertained.
Shout out 2 my e-sister Idowu who kept me entertained all thru
Shout out 2 my wonderful sexkillz who murdered foxy on his own thread, now I knw how Beyonce must ve felt when she released -bow down b**tches (I mean WTF was she smokin or sitting on?)
Finally, foxy, when next will u go farming without taking ur tools along?

1 Like

Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by holyvirgin: 1:02pm On Mar 21, 2013
Holy lord!
That is why the number of single moms will always be on the increase. @op how did you get that girl to open legs for an irresponsible guy like you? First you want to be a dad at a young age only by sleeping with any available thing.
2. You don't see yourself marrying her but u still went ahead to decieve her.
3. U lack self control
4. With the rate at which hiv/aids is increasing you shamelessly slept with her without protection and now she is pregnant. So what do u want from us?
Trust me you haven't seen dilemma yet. Cos if you in any way try to run away from ur responsibilities then that's where ur dilemma begins.
My advice is to talk to her and give her reasons she shouldn't abort d baby.I know why u are here, u tink guys will give u reasons y u shouldn't believe d baby is yours.
Dnt waste a life, u didn't create.
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by Popowaa: 1:10pm On Mar 21, 2013
Lmao
Idowuogbo:
U don jam! grin grin grin

Happy Father's Day.
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 21, 2013
Whoever moved this thread to frontage is just wicked grin grin grin grin grin

@OP, The ball is in your court. I cant understand why you're not happy she wants to abort it on her own Like someone said earlier, ordinary 250 after morning pill would have saved you all these stress.... anyway whatever you decide let us know how this Superstory ends grin grin
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U don jam! grin grin grin

Happy Father's Day.
grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 21, 2013
Broda, take her to a doctor or do the strip test with her. E be like say the babe wan play you mugu.
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:

She no no dat wan wen she dey shout "ouch! Foxy, fevk me! Yeh! Foxy! Drill me! Haaaa! Foxy, it go tear o" abi? abegi! Typical! Always blaming d spermmm donors.

Hahahahahahahahaha cheesy

Chai! Nairaland nor go ki pesin o grin
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by princesa(f): 1:42pm On Mar 21, 2013
i really wish i could feel remorse for you right nowsad

but.... cool

am enjoying the whole show, bless goodness for taking me to the front pagecheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

9 Secret Things Men Can't Resist In Women / 99-year-old Man Divorcing 97 year-old Wife Due To 1940s Affair / Your Childhood Crush?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.