Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos (24212 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Had Guns And Ammunition At His Home – SAHARA REPORTERS / Chadian Soldiers Patrol Gambaru After Recapturing It From Boko Haram (Photo) / Nigerian Soldiers 'intercept' Boko Haram Vehicle Loaded With Bombs On Gombe-bauchi Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos by greall1: 6:10pm On Mar 22, 2013
Seun I have a Question why all post hidden. Let pple express them self.
Re: Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos by Malawian(m): 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2013
Virgin Finder: Let me go and start servicing my double barrel.

It can take up to 200 people down at once.

Like it happened in 1993, I won't be surprised if Igbos started leaving Lagos en masse for an 'earlier-than-normal' New Yam Festival holding at the same time in all their villages in the East.

As for us, we aint going nowhere because Lagos is home and we'll defend it like true Londoners defended London in WWII even up to the last drop of our blood if need be.

To hell with all the Igbo mockers on this thread.
We don't need your help.
i am glad you mentioned that "new yam festival" look, we will not fight your battles anymore, we have learnt our lessons already okay? if boko bombs lagos, better face them and not us. we will save our energy for our own battles. the last time igbo and Yoruba collaboed to effect change, when yawa gas, Yoruba pointed at igbo as the perpetrators and joined in trying to exterminate us. let me say this so it sinks into your oily heads, igbos will not defend lagos for you guys, we will simply go home and draw the line over our territories.

4 Likes

Re: Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos by kmzee(m): 6:32pm On Mar 22, 2013
kudos to the security agents for the arrest,but please the issue
should be address with all manner of seriousness these FACELESS
COWARDS(I call them cowards 'cos if they are brave enough they should inform
their enemies of potential attacks so that their perceived opponent will
equally get ready for the fight, their faith require them to inform their enemies
before attacking) will never relent they insist on the cowardly attack
Re: Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos by bornosheikh: 7:48pm On Mar 22, 2013
As for us, we aint going nowhere because Lagos is home and we'll defend it like true Londoners defended London in WWII even up to the last drop of our blood if need be.

All na wash. Londoners get backbone, Lagosians get cartilage.
Re: Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos by IGBOSON1: 8:10pm On Mar 22, 2013
“Though he (Musa) was not working, he was usually the first to pay for anything in the house. It was when the soldiers came that we got to know what they truly are. It was in the course of beating him (Musa) that he told the soldiers where he hid the bomb and guns.”

^^^Hehehehehe grin grin grin The bolded made me chuckle a bit. Not for our Nigerian soldiers all that human rights 'nonsense' and legal niceties of reading you your rights (you have the right to remain silent; anything you say may be used in evidence against you; bla-bla-bla). I'm guessing that by the time they had beaten up poor Musa to within an inch of his life, he would have confessed there and then, the one he planned to do; the one he thought of doing; and even the one he never dreamed he could ever do!

Nigerian Army; you either loath them or like them......no in-between. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos by Ozonna(m): 8:21pm On Mar 22, 2013
Lagos kwa If bomb blow for our commercial capital then we're doomed as a nation. Immigration guys should immediately deport every chadian,Nigerien,etc person they find in Lagos.

We need dey very vigilant oh
Re: Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos by Bobandgreat: 8:27pm On Mar 22, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
Virgin Finder: Let me go and start servicing my double barrel.

It can take up to 200 people down at once.

Like it happened in 1993, I won't be surprised if Igbos started leaving Lagos en masse for an 'earlier-than-normal' New Yam Festival holding at the same time in all their villages in the East.

To hell with all the Igbo mockers on this thread.
We don't need your help.

U people fight Boko Haram! Ha! That will be the day! Boko boys only need to strole into Lagos and all of u will be confessing ur sins and promising to Islamise immediately while giving them the best strategies with which to capture other southerners. Who born slave to challenge master. This is not Gladiators. Go and pick a fight first with aboki and if u win, then u know u can at least put up a defence. Boko will not give u opportunity to use hypocrisy or con them into leaving u alone. U have to acceed to their demands and they are islamisation, slavery, and bigotry. But, I know these things are easy for u to accept. Heck! That is how u re already.

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos by innersecret(f): 9:17pm On Mar 22, 2013
stepone: Ijora & Ajegunle people, ant u familiar with NL? Pls confirm b4 I start packing back to the East.
the news is true,God help us all oooo.
Re: Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos by innersecret(f): 9:46pm On Mar 22, 2013
vanstanzy: Abeg stop spreading this fear. But just incase, i am warning my peops in Lagos ASAP!
its not fear,its true
Re: Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos by VirginFinder: 10:55pm On Mar 22, 2013
Bobandgreat: [color=#000099][/color]

U people fight Boko Haram! Ha! That will be the day! Boko boys only need to strole into Lagos and all of u will be confessing ur sins and promising to Islamise immediately while giving them the best strategies with which to capture other southerners. Who born slave to challenge master. This is not Gladiators. Go and pick a fight first with aboki and if u win, then u know u can at least put up a defence. Boko will not give u opportunity to use hypocrisy o

Did you just 'say' something?
Re: Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 22, 2013
Re: Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos by Dibiachukwu: 11:43pm On Mar 22, 2013
Lagos is already muslim. Tinubu is muslim. Why is boko haram coming to lagos then? Tinubu should go and beg his oga at the top (buhari). He must have angered the sheik. Thats all.
Re: Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos by simdam500(m): 12:32am On Mar 23, 2013
Hmmm. Wat can i say
Re: Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos by Nobody: 3:49am On Mar 23, 2013
I hope Eko ile ,Bluetooth ,geez and dayokanu are sharpening their cutlasses in their backyards
They are consciously absent here
Tell me they are preparing their charms and cooking themselves spiritually and physically
It's time for action,the time to jump up and down and adjust plus re-adjust agbada sleeves is over
Oru o nu na omume

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos by Flygerian1(m): 12:35pm On Mar 28, 2013
Good to c d mods doing their jobs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari And Ambode At The Commemoration Of Osun At 25 (Photos) / Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Buhari / APC United Front To Tinubu: Don't Destroy Party With Your Selfish Agenda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.