Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos (24208 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Had Guns And Ammunition At His Home – SAHARA REPORTERS / Chadian Soldiers Patrol Gambaru After Recapturing It From Boko Haram (Photo) / Nigerian Soldiers 'intercept' Boko Haram Vehicle Loaded With Bombs On Gombe-bauchi Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos by VonNestor: 11:52am On Mar 22, 2013
They can hardly succeed where they don't have sympathizers. That they are ranging in the North is because their people accept them and cover them. They can attack but cannot have successful attack(s) as they do in the North

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos by erniewhez(m): 11:54am On Mar 22, 2013
@DAM4J and afam4eva, moderators, can u pls xplain why my thread on d boko haram men arrested in ijora was closed only to open another of same news and put on frnt page? if u must open another must u close mine? or is there something i dnt knw here on NL, cos dt act is disregarding and unencouraging.

4 Likes

Re: Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos by 9jauk: 12:01pm On Mar 22, 2013
SHARA REPORTERS IS SIMPLY THE BEST NIGERIAN BLOG, STOP HIDDEN POST MODERATOR,PATHETIC, JUNK Journalism. ..
Re: Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos by Nuzo1(m): 12:09pm On Mar 22, 2013
With the way we harbour and adore criminals due to our political, religious and ethnic affiliation with them. Its only a matter of time before bombs start going off in some southern cities. And once it starts, it has started.

Jona or Fashola with 2 billion military combatants can't do nada for you!
Maximum security in any community starts and ends with the locals and communal leaders giving info on suspicious vagabonds to the police.

Its called community policing.

Dats all!

4 Likes

Re: Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos by daylae(m): 12:22pm On Mar 22, 2013
be vigillant!
Re: Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos by dederocs(m): 12:27pm On Mar 22, 2013
The Nigerian Immigration boss should be fired,a new immigration should be constituted,as it is our immigration authorities are just eating money-wasting our tax payers money without nothing to show.Every day you hear of countries deporting people-i have never heard of Nigeria deport anyone before...or is Nigeria a dumping ground.These terrorists will take over all our lands if we dont scrutinize persons and deport these Chadians/Malians and Togolese people from Nigeria.A foreigner will easily oblige to bomb and kill Nigerians than an average Nigerian would.

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos by skydeexie(m): 12:29pm On Mar 22, 2013
[size=20pt]"This post has been hidden"[/size]

@ Moderators, is this the new trend on Nairaland?" Instead of allowing for free flow of information and exchange of ideas, you are busy hiding posts. Would you have had the World Wide Web(Internet) today if everything were hidden? This is food for thought. I hope this is not the type of gagging, intimidation and threats of ban we usually get on the 'Muslims Only' threads if we don't toe the line?

Oga Seun at the Top must hear this one!

1 Like

Re: Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 22, 2013
pyguru on the prowl
Re: Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos by dederocs(m): 12:42pm On Mar 22, 2013
Yorubas do not allow religious sentiments to blind you.Terrorists use religion to penetrate areas and they spread through mosques and religious centres.Our security agents should carry raids and do stop and search regularly.Boko haram must want to come into Lagos,because they want to make an impact.Nigerian Immigration should start to deport anyone without proper documentation back to their country.
National security is imperative.

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos by dederocs(m): 12:47pm On Mar 22, 2013
vanstanzy: Nairalanders that were running their mouth praa! praa!! praa!!! with OPC that, OPC this, over to una. grin grin grin

Bluetooth, bayokanu, malctunji or whatever over to ya'll. grin grin grin
What is the aim of your post-i dont see why you should post this.to support boko haram?
or are you benefitting from it if lagos is attacked?
you must be deranged in the brain.look for work to do man.

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos by onyxo76(m): 12:48pm On Mar 22, 2013
we need to be more security conscious now that we see signs that even Lagos has been penetrated.
My question is how does one know when and where they will strike?The fear of bombs going off anywhere is
already a killer on its own.
Re: Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos by gabbytabby: 12:54pm On Mar 22, 2013
Nuzo':
With the way we harbour and adore criminals due to our political, religious and ethnic affiliation with them. Its only a matter of time before bombs start going off in some southern cities. And once it starts, it has started.

Jona or Fashola with 2 billion military combatants can't do nada for you!
Maximum security in any community starts and ends with the locals and communal leaders giving info on suspicious vagabonds to the police.

Its called community policing.

Dats all!

I have some of those vagabonds here and they are 419

https://www.nairaland.com/1127364/tenant-hell-should-get-mobile
Re: Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos by Btruth: 1:02pm On Mar 22, 2013
Sola.ft:
Can we all calm down.

First of, I have Igbo & Hausa friends (wow!, all wonderful & caring people).

I just can't place it when we all tend to judge a whole set of people by actions of very few.

We all wrote like pensive people but we allowed the milieu-induced reaction in us to come out first. Please, we should respond to the issues & not be ethno-racial.

Way forward! that's all we need. If we can't directly help in solving problems then it's better we don't indirectly stir-up more problems.

It HURTS so much. All these problems are caused by some of our past leaders (across all levels). These are the seeds they've sown over the years & now it's sprouting-out.

U.A.E., Malaysia, Brazil, Singapore & Nigeria all started the development race roughly at same time with Nigeria having an edge in terms of Population & Natural endowments.
Tell me brothers, where are we as at present in this d-race?

Let's not fall for this TRAPs. Please! We are more advance in thoughts.

The future of this GREAT country lies in your hand, yes YOU. Be progressively positive in intention & deeds.

'Nagode'
'Dalu'
'E se'
Thanks.

Thank you so much for this Sola. God bless you. And to all Nigerians, remember, it is in united we stand. Any home set against itself can never stand. We all need to be brave & vigilant. Never let us allow the tactics of the evil one to prevail. Nigeria is passing through a turbulence period now, but I sincerely believed that the enemies will surely be put to shame at last. Shalom
Re: Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos by creativemusic: 1:05pm On Mar 22, 2013
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos by Emperor007: 1:08pm On Mar 22, 2013
dederocs: The Nigerian Immigration boss should be fired,a new immigration should be constituted,as it is our immigration authorities are just eating money-wasting our tax payers money without nothing to show.Every day you hear of countries deporting people-i have never heard of Nigeria deport anyone before...or is Nigeria a dumping ground.These terrorists will take over all our lands if we dont scrutinize persons and deport these Chadians/Malians and Togolese people from Nigeria.A foreigner will easily oblige to bomb and kill Nigerians than an average Nigerian would.

^^^

Someone tried to correct that, but they refused and insisted on the one that would encourage them to come in without documentation or papers

Re: Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos by Sealeddeal(m): 1:10pm On Mar 22, 2013
It seems boko haram people are actually seeking for everyway possible to destroy the little economic strenght of Igbo people by attacking the important places where they have stakes.They should limit it to Kano because any attack on Lagos is actually targeted against Igbo and shall be punished.

1 Like

Re: Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos by chisco: 1:18pm On Mar 22, 2013
Rest in peace Great one! Your works and values would continue to live on!
Re: Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos by SONFGOD12: 1:58pm On Mar 22, 2013
stepone: Ijora & Ajegunle people, ant u familiar with NL? Pls confirm b4 I start packing back to the East.
y u dey fear lyk dis
Re: Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos by dnawah(m): 2:22pm On Mar 22, 2013
gree-die:
Abeg o... is lagos no longer safe?
was it safe b4?
Re: Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos by just2endowed: 2:24pm On Mar 22, 2013
maybe they feel the easieth way to gain attention is to strike lagos. True but we should all be vigilant.
Re: Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 22, 2013
When will Muslims ever stop terrorism and embrace peace? When!!!?

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos by NDSMART(m): 2:47pm On Mar 22, 2013
Is like BH counter part in the West don take over from their Oga on top from the North

.....yoruba Muslim....
Re: Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos by AroOkigbo(m): 2:56pm On Mar 22, 2013
rafhell: When will Muslims ever stop terrorism and embrace peace? When!!!?
Na dis kind question de make moderators ban person and hide the comment. My hand no dey o!
Re: Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos by 7lives: 3:09pm On Mar 22, 2013
dederocs: YORUBAS ALWAYS ENSURE YOU DO NOT RENT HOUSES TO abokis-bOKO haram are following the ideology of Usman Dan Fodio,they want to take over Lagos-conquer to the sea.Be wise,else you perish...do not allow religious sentiments to blind you.Terrorists use religion to penetrate areas and they spread through mosques and religious centres.Our security agents should carry raids and do stop and search regularly.Boko haram must want to come into Lagos,because they want to make an impact.Nigerian Immigration should start to deport anyone without proper documentation back to their country.
National security is imperative.

You make me laugh, aboki is not as stupid as you think they are.
what makes you think that aboki is fighting a religious war, Uthman dan fodio war was a political war masqueraded as a religious war.
I can assure you that boko haram will not bomb anywhere in south west, taja ban sinwin a mo oju olowo e.
The hausa people failed to annex Yorubaland in the pre colonial era, what make you think they will succeed now.
Boko haram is the northern Nigeria pdp, they have unfinished business among themselves, let them sort it out.
Re: Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos by devour129: 3:36pm On Mar 22, 2013
The only reason nothing has been done about this bombing thingy is because everyone feels it only affects the easterners .if they try bomb Lagos eh,lagosiasn should burn every thing that belongs to the northeners down n chase back to the north that's when all These will stop. All the big Hausa men depend on Lagos state cos of the ports etc, lets see how they will survive without Lagos. And let's not fool ourselves,it's the billioners that buy they bombs for them

1 Like

Re: Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos by ILOVEPUSY(m): 4:01pm On Mar 22, 2013
Joavid: northerners are coming in,in thousands to lagos including those from chad,niger etc. fashola needs to flush them out asap.
is 2 let 2 cariy
Re: Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 22, 2013
Na news be dis? Those niggas are everywhere in Nigeria.
Re: Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos by rockbase360: 4:47pm On Mar 22, 2013
Looking forward to the first citizen arrest of a boko haram member in lagos.......ANU E SE MI O
Re: Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos by RealMccoy2(m): 5:18pm On Mar 22, 2013
Why crying? This are APC members that came for their party convention in Lagos. I hope e-warriors like geez will start oiling his AR15 to prevent jamming incase Lagos Population is threstened? I won't be surprised the chameleon will start claiming Ekiti state or some where closer to Benin republic. Only an imbecil.e will assume Lagos is a safe place. Terrorism thrive in area that have high population of Mosque and Lagos is not excluded. A strike in Lagos will speedy up 2015 prediction but I hope it does not occur cos Lagos is a melting point for all Nigerians.
Re: Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos by ewet: 5:22pm On Mar 22, 2013
HAH LAGOS KE? MOGBE OOOOO!This is shocking.What is the govt doing abt our porous borders and effective profiling of this illegal immigrants. We hav got loads of chadians and Nigerians(NIGER) in my area in Agege,Lagos and i am really beginning to get scared. Only if we had a serious govt,by now we suld have had enuf data abt this people,where thy live and wht they do particularly in a place like lagos where evry1 knows pretty much evrybody and nobody can really live in isolation.
I implore evry lagosian to be vigilant and provide info on any suspicious individual.I am really quaking in my boots right now. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:28pm On Mar 22, 2013
the practice of hiding posts may not be remotely connected with making nairaland profitable and keeping the clueless sheeple in check
Re: Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos by RealMccoy2(m): 5:38pm On Mar 22, 2013
ewet: HAH LAGOS KE? MOGBE OOOOO!This is shocking.What is the govt doing abt our porous borders and effective profiling of this illegal immigrants. We hav got loads of chadians and Nigerians(NIGER) in my area in Agege,Lagos and i am really beginning to get scared. Only if we had a serious govt,by now we suld have had enuf data abt this people,where thy live and wht they do particularly in a place like lagos where evry1 knows pretty much evrybody and nobody can really live in isolation.
I implore evry lagosian to be vigilant and provide info on any suspicious individual.I am really quaking in my boots right now. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
They are like magnet. The last time I came visiting Lagos I could not sleep because of sound coming out from a nearby mosque. Abandon their religion and they wont see your region as a safe haven.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naira Rain As PDP Raises Billions For Jonathan. / Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode / President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.