Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Qur’an – The Centripetal Force - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Qur’an – The Centripetal Force (11318 Views)

Effects Of Reciting The Qur’an In Comparison To Music / Hadith Of The 73 Sects In Light Of The Holy Qur’an / The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qur’an – The Centripetal Force by Ayishatreal(f): 3:36pm On Mar 22, 2013
What is our problem in this forum? Why do people find it easy to insult Allah, the Prophets and the Holy book whenever there is a post about Islam Is it only Muslims that perpetrate all these evil acts

Where do you find Muslims commenting on Xtian posts not to talk of insulting xtians. Yet, you call us all sort of names without you thinking about your atitudes toward us.

For your information, Allah has perfected Islam as the true religion, no amount of your insults will change that. Beware and desist from this act before Allah's wrath decend on you.

7 Likes

Re: Qur’an – The Centripetal Force by martin1772(m): 3:38pm On Mar 22, 2013
@jerseyboy, na so dem dey do, if u try it outside, they fit behead or slaughter u in the name of JIHAD. religion of peace my foot

2 Likes

Re: Qur’an – The Centripetal Force by numericalguy(m): 3:38pm On Mar 22, 2013
KBEST3: Allah ya tsinema mai wadan nan batanci ameen summa ameen

lol. Allah ya Shirya da Muslimai. ameen summa ammen
Re: Qur’an – The Centripetal Force by Ayishatreal(f): 3:44pm On Mar 22, 2013
@ moderators, if there is anything you can do from stoping this jobless people from posting insultive comments on Muslim blogs again, pls do cos this is getin out of hands.
Re: Qur’an – The Centripetal Force by numericalguy(m): 3:44pm On Mar 22, 2013
Ayishatreal: What is our problem in this forum? Why do people find it easy to insult Allah, the Prophets and the Holy book whenever there is a post about Islam Is it only Muslims that perpetrate all these evil acts

Where do you find Muslims commenting on Xtian posts not to talk of insulting xtians. Yet, you call us all sort of names without you thinking about your atitudes toward us.

For your information, Allah has perfected Islam as the true religion, no amount of your insults will change that. Beware and desist from this act before Allah's wrath decend on you.

So much hatred, I don't know why.. We Muslims are taught to respect other people's religions.
Re: Qur’an – The Centripetal Force by Sike(m): 3:49pm On Mar 22, 2013
Take it Or Leave it, Quran Rules!!!
Re: Qur’an – The Centripetal Force by numericalguy(m): 3:53pm On Mar 22, 2013
Godjone:

Aisha, pls pay him no regard, its not so uncommon for unbelievers to call you names especially when you speak the truth. May Allah (SWT) give you the strength to carry on. Ameen.
Re: Qur’an – The Centripetal Force by Ayoobscom(m): 3:54pm On Mar 22, 2013
Qur'an is entirely words of God and has the solutions to the world's problems.

Some pegans unfortunately prefers a book written by various drunk people in various circumstances and constantly refurbished to clone the world into pool of sin..Qur'an is not like that and I can read their jealousy

1 Like

Re: Qur’an – The Centripetal Force by chakula: 3:54pm On Mar 22, 2013
uplawal: @Maclatunji,Asalamu alaykum,pls you need to ban the person that posted that offensive diagram.

Uplawal long time? how do you do and family?

@topic,

Ma sha Allah I will run to my cupboard and fix it very well thus it will enable me to study long-lasting than my current performance.
Re: Qur’an – The Centripetal Force by numericalguy(m): 4:02pm On Mar 22, 2013
1 shortblackboy: u don't know why ? I'll tell u why ; out of 52 catholic churches in bornu only 2 remaining. Bomb blast in sabon gari motor park kano, a lot of southern christians dead, I could go on. And u say u respect other peoples religion ? Make I hear word

A few bad eggs does not mean everyone is bad.. Going by your twisted analysis, it means you are a ritualist, after all there are ritualists in Nigeria, but does that make every Nigerian a ritualist?
Psswwww! Ode.
Re: Qur’an – The Centripetal Force by numericalguy(m): 4:05pm On Mar 22, 2013
@ 1 shortblackboy
We Muslims are not happy with all the goings on, but your blind irrational hatred will not let you see that.
Re: Qur’an – The Centripetal Force by Ayishatreal(f): 4:05pm On Mar 22, 2013
@ godjone, thanx. U jst showed us the stuff u're made of. The end will trully justify the means. I leave you to Allah, but mind u, this will not take you anywhere. Think of wht your reaction will be if your sister or wife is called a mad woman not to talk of those older than you. Its better u desist frm dis b4 its too late.
Re: Qur’an – The Centripetal Force by juman(m): 4:07pm On Mar 22, 2013
Good thread.

This world is a stop-over for us, and we continue our journey at the appointed time.

I much understood Qur'an better when I studied networking. How the packets are created, the function of Internet Protocol (IP), packets' Time to live (TTL) etc.

Oh oh oh human beings are nothing but just like packets.
Re: Qur’an – The Centripetal Force by topmostg: 4:09pm On Mar 22, 2013
ezedolar: I beg go sit down for gutar,
pls shut up.....
Re: Qur’an – The Centripetal Force by topmostg: 4:10pm On Mar 22, 2013
ezedolar: go sit down for gutar,
Re: Qur’an – The Centripetal Force by topmostg: 4:12pm On Mar 22, 2013
[quote author=martin1772][/quote] who's this ignoramus?
I dont understand y you had to prove your mumuism here....
Re: Qur’an – The Centripetal Force by 0ldirty: 4:12pm On Mar 22, 2013
Ayoobscom: Qur'an is entirely words of God and has the solutions to the world's problems.

Some pegans unfortunately prefers a book written by various drunk people in various circumstances and constantly refurbished to clone the world into pool of sin..Qur'an is not like that and I can read their jealousy

numerical_guy:

Aisha, pls pay him no regard, its not so uncommon for unbelievers to call you names especially when you speak the truth. May Allah (SWT) give you the strength to carry on. Ameen.

Sike: Take it Or Leave it, Quran Rules!!!

Ayishatreal: @ moderators, if there is anything you can do from stoping this jobless people from posting insultive comments on Muslim blogs again, pls do cos this is getin out of hands.

Ayishatreal: What is our problem in this forum? Why do people find it easy to insult Allah, the Prophets and the Holy book whenever there is a post about Islam Is it only Muslims that perpetrate all these evil acts

i don tire ohh for una hypocrisy!

3 Likes

Re: Qur’an – The Centripetal Force by juman(m): 4:13pm On Mar 22, 2013

For your information, Allah has perfected Islam as the true religion, no amount of your insults will change that.
Beware and desist from this act before Allah's wrath decend on you.

This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favor upon you and have approved for you Islam as religion.
Quran 5:3
Re: Qur’an – The Centripetal Force by Geewan(m): 4:16pm On Mar 22, 2013
It certainly makes a lot of sense to disparage Islam when your religion is built on falsehood.

ISLAM RULES!!!
Re: Qur’an – The Centripetal Force by basty: 4:17pm On Mar 22, 2013
A simple Logic, If Islam is a religion of peace, Why are there no peace in the World created by Muslims (terrorism)?

Why killings and other related violence associated with Islam?.

Why the Koran if it's a holy book teaching violence or retaliation?

I dont know.

4 Likes

Re: Qur’an – The Centripetal Force by mckemsoc(m): 4:23pm On Mar 22, 2013
numerical_guy:

So much hatred, I don't know why.. We Muslims are taught to respect other people's religions.
You do'nt knw why? Maybe i should fill in... - Ur Religion is d only Religion among all oda religion dat perpetrate all sort of harm 2 humanity in d name ur god. Yes! Oda Religious people commit all sort of crime but @least not in d name of dia god. - Just imagine people on killin spree & shoutin Allahu arkbar & den u find out ur beluvd ones are among d victims of dis madness, i do'nt think u'll b so thrilled abt dos set of people. NB: Evil is evil no matter who is committing it but its more disheartening wen d person perpetrating it is doin it in d name of God.

1 Like

Re: Qur’an – The Centripetal Force by Ayoobscom(m): 4:23pm On Mar 22, 2013
They are so offensive and provoking,it takes only Allah's guidance to handle them from getting you to react...just rise above them/ignore them...I wonder how they sleep at night after all these sinful comments..

1 Like

Re: Qur’an – The Centripetal Force by 1shortblackboy: 4:25pm On Mar 22, 2013
numerical_guy: @ 1 shortblackboy
We Muslims are not happy with all the goings on, but your blind irrational hatred will not let you see that.
.I don't hate muslims but if someone will be willing to chop of my head at d slightest provocation I think I should be wary of such a person. i
Re: Qur’an – The Centripetal Force by kaylaw777(m): 4:28pm On Mar 22, 2013
Muslim ,qu.ran I don't want to talk but God knw d best but all I need to say for nw is dat killing innocent people should stop thanks may God help us all
Re: Qur’an – The Centripetal Force by Paschal007: 4:28pm On Mar 22, 2013
tbaba1234: Qur’an – The Centripetal Force
By Mehreen Omer

Life has always been a mystery for me; it is an enigma perhaps no one can solve. But one thing that I’ve been able to discern from my life is that the Qur’an keeps your life in order. The longer and the further you go away from it, the greater the chance of your life going out of control. The Qur’an is that very centripetal force that prevents us from delving into total chaos.
#Yawns. Stopped reading after the 1st paragraph. A lot of people or societies don't read your quran and their lives are not in chaos. In fact most communities that doesn't read that book are more saner than Muslims that do. Isn't that such an irony? embarassed grin Next

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Blind Black Muslim Man Recites The Q'uran Lovely / Can Humans Be Possessed By Jinn? / Best Times To Make Dua (supplication)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.