Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Qur’an – The Centripetal Force - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Qur’an – The Centripetal Force (11321 Views)

Effects Of Reciting The Qur’an In Comparison To Music / Hadith Of The 73 Sects In Light Of The Holy Qur’an / The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qur’an – The Centripetal Force by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 23, 2013
Geewan:

I dare say to you that the Qur'an is perfect if that is what you don't want to hear. At least it was explicitly stated in your bible in Jeremiah 8:8 that your bible was written in false pen.
You can cook all the lies you want to disparage the religion. If you actually believe Jews scribes wrote the Qur'an then you would believe anything.
How did Islam claim Mary is the third member of the trinity? Here are the verses for your liberation:

And behold! Allah will say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Didst thou say unto men, 'Take me and my mother for two gods beside Allah'?" He will say: "Glory to Thee! Never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing thou wouldst indeed have known it. Thou knowest what is in my heart, though I know not what in Thine. For Thou knowest in full all that is hidden. [Qur'an 5:116]

O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: nor say of Allah aught but the truth. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) a messenger from Allah, and His Word, which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in Allah and His Messengers. Say not "Three": desist: It will be better for you: For Allah is One God: Glory be to Him: (Far Exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is Allah as a Disposer of affairs. [Qur'an 4:171]

There is no argument that you will cook up against Islam that has never been cooked up but we'll continue to trash your argument to pieces and hopefully you will come to accept the TRUTH like those who were even more arrogant than you.

I love Islam!
u should hav asked me if I even tried reading all those. Lemme not say wat I believe cos i fear being ban as usual cos i know u muslims despise anytn criticism and argument
Re: Qur’an – The Centripetal Force by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 23, 2013
hakon: Islam or Christianity is not the cause of the chaos and destruction taking place in our society. we should be doing some critical thinking right now in order to really see who the sponsors of this menace is and what they intend to achieve. do not forget that the CIA already said that Nigeria will break by 2015. personally I see that as a plan of the USA to benefit from his region beyond our own imagination. If they could sponsor terrorism against their own people in-order to go to war in Iraq and Afghanistan then Sponsoring Boko Haram in order to instigate conflicts in Nigeria that will lead to war is nothing but a child's play to them. its unfortunate that they are using elements that are hiding under the Islam Religion. Terrorism is a tool that has been created by the USA to brainwash its own people inorder to receive more funding to go to war in other nations. every bullet shot in any war is a profit to someone. Wars has to be created in other for them to profit. Let us think out of the box for a moment and stop pointing at the wrong direction.

Islam is not our problem neither is Christianity our problem.
Our government and corruption is the problem. they are too blind to see what the USA is about to do in Nigeria.
Revolution is Now. we should be reacting and not talking too much
Many may doubt this but time will come when u will recollect this post.
mr man u and i know wat our problem is, stop involving a country dat is very successful on its own
Re: Qur’an – The Centripetal Force by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 23, 2013
Geewan:

I dare say to you that the Qur'an is perfect if that is what you don't want to hear. At least it was explicitly stated in your bible in Jeremiah 8:8 that your bible was written in false pen.
You can cook all the lies you want to disparage the religion. If you actually believe Jews scribes wrote the Qur'an then you would believe anything.
How did Islam claim Mary is the third member of the trinity? Here are the verses for your liberation:

And behold! Allah will say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Didst thou say unto men, 'Take me and my mother for two gods beside Allah'?" He will say: "Glory to Thee! Never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing thou wouldst indeed have known it. Thou knowest what is in my heart, though I know not what in Thine. For Thou knowest in full all that is hidden. [Qur'an 5:116]

O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: nor say of Allah aught but the truth. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) a messenger from Allah, and His Word, which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in Allah and His Messengers. Say not "Three": desist: It will be better for you: For Allah is One God: Glory be to Him: (Far Exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is Allah as a Disposer of affairs. [Qur'an 4:171]

There is no argument that you will cook up against Islam that has never been cooked up but we'll continue to trash your argument to pieces and hopefully you will come to accept the TRUTH like those who were even more arrogant than you.

I love Islam!
just checked my bible now and the jeremiah 8:8 reading from king james version, ''how do ye say, we are wise, and the law of the lord is with us? Lo, certainly in vain made he it; the pen of the scribes is in vain.'' first of all was it the scribes who wrote the bible? See how u blindly exposed how untruthful and ignorant. Look at how you've already heaped lies on the scripture just to score a point against the bible. U know if i start saying the truth about the koran now, one of this ur mods will start hiding my post and banning me cos in ur mist some1 is not allowed to express himself, ie y people are always stuffed and suffocated off life in muslim areas. We all know the truth about the koran but u muslims wouldn't want to admit it cos of how ur mindset is already built. Like u said d scripture is written wid a false pen, what if i say dat the koran was written with the closeup toothpaste gelly like menstrual secretion of one arabian LovePeddler, doesn't it look somehow true to U? I know I'l be banned definitely or the post hidden cos i know u guys are allergic to the truth.
Re: Qur’an – The Centripetal Force by hakon: 6:39pm On Mar 23, 2013
Movingcoil: mr man u and i know wat our problem is, stop involving a country dat is very successful on its own

And what is our problem? What made the country successful ? What has kept ur own country down since through ur leaders?
Re: Qur’an – The Centripetal Force by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 23, 2013
hakon:
And what is our problem? What made the country successful ? What has kept ur own country down since through ur leaders?
our problem in this country is selfishness from all angles but these muslims are complicating issues with their wahalas... They don't want to stay in peace and still don't want others to stay in peace
Re: Qur’an – The Centripetal Force by Ochuko24: 7:31pm On Mar 23, 2013
jerseyboy: Ban Ban Ban. What is it about Islam that hates free speech. Muslems should get their forum outside Nairaland if they insist on these BANS and deletions.

Islam needs to check itself, Moslem needs to lean to coexist with others.
Re: Qur’an – The Centripetal Force by Ochuko24: 7:37pm On Mar 23, 2013
numerical_guy:

So much hatred, I don't know why.. We Muslims are taught to respect other people's religions.

Is this where you are taught to respect others religion.

Fight those who believe neither in God nor the Last Day, nor what has been forbidden by God and his messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, even if they are People of the Book, until they pay the tribute and have been humbled. - 9:29 (another source: ) The unbelievers are impure and their abode is hell. (another source: ) Humiliate the non-Muslims to such an extent that they surrender and pay tribute.
Re: Qur’an – The Centripetal Force by Ochuko24: 7:40pm On Mar 23, 2013
1 shortblackboy: ok sir can u please clear this once and for all for me seeing I'm not a muslim. What does ur quoran say abt jihad what does what does it say abt non muslims what does it say abt people practicing other religions in muslim lands cause that's the issue that borders non muslims

Find it here please. Hope this will help.

O Prophet! Make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites. Be harsh with them. Their ultimate abode is hell, a hapless journey's end. - 9:73

Allah has purchased of their faithful lives and worldly goods, and in return has promised them the Garden. They will fight for His cause, kill and be killed. - 9:111

Fight unbelievers who are near to you. 9:123 (different translation:
Believers! Make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Let them find harshness in you. (another source: ) Ye who believe! Murder those of the disbelievers....

As for those who are slain in the cause of Allah, He will not allow their works to perish. He will vouchsafe them guidance and ennoble their state; He will admit them to the Paradise He has made known to them. - 10:4-15
Re: Qur’an – The Centripetal Force by Ochuko24: 7:47pm On Mar 23, 2013
mckemsoc: Are u sayin there's no place in ur Quran which refers 2 Jews as descendants of apes & pigs?

We're talkin abt racial related hate-speech (insult) here. There are many ways it could hav been presented without sugar-coating it and @dsame time avoid insult 2 a particular race. Rememba wia dis particular argument sprout from? That u people do'nt insult people of oda religion etc.

The Koran itself is an hate book full of hate speech. Have you ever wonders why most crimes committed by Moslems are done after Friday prayer?

Don't be quick in judging my post. I am only quoting and referencing the Koran. If you think my post is hate speech then tell you something, the Koran is far worst.
Re: Qur’an – The Centripetal Force by Ochuko24: 7:54pm On Mar 23, 2013
atymat: Of course not. Its a great sin in Islam to kill anybody.....just in The Qur'an ''And kill not the soul which Allah has forbidden.....'' (17:34) Pls Islam means peace!!!!!!

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" No reasonable person would interpret this to mean a spiritual struggle.
Re: Qur’an – The Centripetal Force by Geewan(m): 8:10pm On Mar 23, 2013
Movingcoil: our problem in this country is selfishness from all angles but these muslims are complicating issues with their wahalas... They don't want to stay in peace and still don't want others to stay in peace

How can you say, “We are wise, for we have the law of the Lord,” when actually the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely - Jeremiah 8:8 (New International Version).

Are you still doubting, Thomas?

I will not reply you again.
Re: Qur’an – The Centripetal Force by tbaba1234: 8:14pm On Mar 23, 2013
Ochuko24:

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" No reasonable person would interpret this to mean a spiritual struggle.

^ You do know that wars were fought in the time of the prophet(peace and blessings be upon him). Meaning two parties were fighting. A combat.

Ignoring the context of revelation is pretty bad but failing to put the full quote shows the kind of dishonesty that exists.

Your master revealed to the angels: I am with you: give the believers firmness; I shall put fear into the believers - strike above their necks and strike all their fingers. (Surah 8 :12)

Any sensible person reading this knows that this is pre-war commentary. Ofcourse you want your enemy to feel fear.

Nothing here calls for killing innocent people. This is MUTUAL combat.
Re: Qur’an – The Centripetal Force by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 23, 2013
Geewan:

How can you say, “We are wise, for we have the law of the Lord,” when actually the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely - Jeremiah 8:8 (New International Version).

Are you still doubting, Thomas?

I will not reply you again.
have handled what falsely? Have u ever had dat it was the scribes who wrote the scripture and by the way, we are christians, we started existing during the time of christ, so stop confusing ur stupid brain with some dumb passage u know notin about to score cheap points here just u can't defend ur nuisance user manual. No intelligent person should judge christianity with the old testament if i may say but look at how t.baba is trying to paint the war and violence being encouraged in ur koran 2 look nice
Re: Qur’an – The Centripetal Force by tbaba1234: 9:34pm On Mar 23, 2013
Pdf copy:http://asadullahali.files./2010/09/the_quran.pdf

since some people are bent on lying here. here is a translation of the quran. download and read for yourself.
Re: Qur’an – The Centripetal Force by Benjoh(m): 4:35am On Mar 24, 2013
My brother in Islam pls u better leave these people cos they can never reason with the precious brains they are being endowed and it as if you will be beating a dead horse if you persistently open the can of worm. JezakalLahu akhir.
Geewan:

I love Islam!
Re: Qur’an – The Centripetal Force by hakon: 3:32pm On Mar 24, 2013
Just outside President Goodluck Jonathan's office sat 17 ambulances, just in case he or one of his aides fell ill. They were seldom if ever used.

No actual health-care facility nationwide had as many, and in fact a few still have none at all. But as soon as a Nigerian newspaper took a photo of the ambulances and published a story about them, they suddenly disappeared -- probably to an underground garage.

Jonathan is president of Nigeria, which should be among the world's most prosperous nations. After all, it produces an estimated 2.4 million barrels of oil each and every day. With oil now selling at $93.61 a barrel, that's $224 million in income daily. And yet many hospitals can't afford to buy an ambulance. The reason, in my view: Nigeria is the most corrupt nation on earth.

Sure, Transparency International lists almost three dozen states as more corrupt -- Chad, Haiti, Laos, Yemen, Cambodia and the like. But are any of those nations as wealthy as Nigeria -- taking in $81 billion annually, just from the sale of oil? No, not even one of them. So Nigeria steals and squanders more money than any other nation, making it the world's most corrupt, by that measure.

Nigerian journalist Musikilu Mojeed finds all this so discouraging.

"With its geopolitical power, economic resources and middle class," he laments, "no country (with the possible exception of Saudi Arabia and Egypt) has the power to change the course of black/African civilization like Nigeria." After all, Nigeria is Africa's most populous state -- and large, twice the size of California.

So Nigerians are living an opportunity squandered -- particularly now. Egypt is in turmoil. In just the last few days, in fact, many Egyptians have been calling for a military coup -- anything to rid the state of its widely despised Muslim Brotherhood government. And a new report by the World Economic Forum ranked Egypt the least safe and secure tourist destination among 140 tourist nations evaluated.

Egypt has lost its place as the Arab/African worlds' leader, and Saudi Arabia never had it. So for Nigeria, the time is ripe. But its leaders seem interested only in stealing the state's money to make themselves rich beyond imaging. Think about it: $81 billion a year just from the oil, while most every local government official still tells his people the nation just doesn't have enough money to fix the roads, schools or hospitals. (Roads are in such terrible shape that government officials generally travel any distance by helicopter.)

And Nigeria's people -- well, they are as mistreated as any on earth. In only nine nations -- among them Liberia, Sierra Leone and Somalia -- do more mothers die during childbirth. And in only 10 states, including Chad, Afghanistan and Zimbabwe, is the average life expectancy lower. Right now the average Nigerian's average life span ends at 52. That may be why the median age of Nigerians is just 18.

A few months ago, the Economist Intelligence Unit published an evaluation of the best places for babies to born in 2013, given their probable welfare as children and the chance for a safe, comfortable, prosperous life. Switzerland, Australia and Norway were the top three. The United States came in at 16th, largely because "babies will inherit the large debts of the boomer generation."

Dead last: Nigeria. "It is the worst place for a baby to enter the world in 2013," the report said.

Even with all that wealth, only just over half the population has access to clean drinking water, and one-third to a toilet, UNICEF says. Two-thirds live below the poverty line. Only one child in four who contracts pneumonia is given antibiotics, and only about half the population is literate.

The CIA also cites endemic "soil degradation; rapid deforestation; urban air and water pollution." All this in a county whose gross domestic product stands at $236 billion a year, in the same league as Denmark, Chile, Israel and the United Arab Emirates -- prosperous, successful states to be envied.

Goodluck Jonathan is certainly aware of all of this. After all, taking the oath of office, he swore to "devote myself to the service and well-being of the people of Nigeria. So help me God."

Well, just last week he demonstrated who he really is and what he stands for when he pardoned a former state governor who'd been convicted of embezzling state funds and laundering the money. That pardon triggered a broad, angry uproar.

Good luck, Mr. Jonathan. It's time you were impeached.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Blind Black Muslim Man Recites The Q'uran Lovely / Can Humans Be Possessed By Jinn? / Best Times To Make Dua (supplication)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.