Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,949 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead (41858 Views)

Prophet T.O Obadare Buried In Osun / Obadare To Be Buried In Gold- Plated Casket. / Obadare Died After Three-day Revival Programme – Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 21, 2013
yorke1: How old was him?
click like if you think this fool should retake june/july waec i hope you are not a graduate?you are a product of our failed educational system

6 Likes

Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by trainingict: 4:50pm On Mar 21, 2013
To those who do not know baba obadare, he is a blind prophet of God, an evangelist and pastor of the gospel. He knows the bible off hand and preached the word with power. He is one of the Prophets of Christ Apostolic Church and one of the followers of Prophet Joseph Ayodele Babalola,one of the founders and the 1st general evangelist of C.A.C. At a time, baba obadare created a ministry within the CAC. His churches are known as CAC kosehunti (nothing is impossible for God). Baba with little education and sight impairment took gospel to many cities and many countries.

The Great revival of 1930 by the Holy Spirit through Prophet Joseph Ayodele Babalola led greatly to the explosion being witnessed today in the churches in Nigeria directly and indirectly. Prophet Obadare is one of those foot soldiers, he lost his sight for the call. He lived the rest of his life under the anointing of that call. A great man of God, rest in peace.

I refused to address him as a late person, because the spirit of prophet lives on.

I have not confirmed his death, however, another site broke the news, the link is below;

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/20904/24/breaking-news-prophet-obadare-dies.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

2 Likes

Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by Okijajuju1(m): 4:51pm On Mar 21, 2013
$25 million:
dude this isn't reverence but simple respect as u would accord ur dad but if u feel it is too much of a daunting task, then fine. Cheers

I just respected him & bid him farewell in my own way..

He wasnt my daddy, never prayed for me, I never met him, I never attended his church, only saw him a few times on T.V, thought he always looked funny in them think shades he wore and how he moved his head around whenever he preached..

Anyways.. It is what it is.. Hommie is gone, I'm still breathingand you also are still breathing.. I have bid him farewell and so have you too..

Lets just let this one go..

#Cheeers!
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by Tpumpz(m): 4:52pm On Mar 21, 2013
RIP BABA
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by Fhemmmy: 5:00pm On Mar 21, 2013
RIP . . . How old was he?
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by miredia(m): 5:10pm On Mar 21, 2013
Okija_juju:

I just respected him & bid him farewell in my own way..

He wasnt my daddy, never prayed for me, I never met him, I never attended his church, only saw him a few times on T.V, thought he always looked funny in them think shades he wore and how he moved his head around whenever he preached..

Anyways.. It is what it is.. Hommie is gone, I'm still breathingand you also are still breathing.. I have bid him farewell and so have you too..

Lets just let this one go..

#Cheeers!
Okija it is i bade him farewell and not i have bid him farewell.

1 Like

Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by romeo(m): 5:14pm On Mar 21, 2013
How many peophets do we have in Nigeria sef? Many people claim they talk to god and god talk to them in Nigeria. which god sef?? Crazy country filled with crazy people

2 Likes

Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by sureteeboy(m): 5:16pm On Mar 21, 2013
Alfamann:

I can't understand a single thing you said here. Did you lose a family member or what?
At least you understood PASTOR OBADARE IS DEAD
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by JimmyBoy1: 5:17pm On Mar 21, 2013
Rest in Peace baba! if you dont know him then you were probably born in the 90s
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by Tolexander: 5:17pm On Mar 21, 2013
mc~evans:

Gbagaun!!
GBAGAUN? You are an illiterate!
Wondering why 10 people liked the comment. Well!
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by Smartwave: 5:17pm On Mar 21, 2013
Alfamann:

I can't understand a single thing you said here. Did you lose a family member or what?
well, i will not blame u. U only knows those noise makers and those G.O's who had take over from Jesus. Well, BABA T. O is not one of them
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by ZUBY77(m): 5:19pm On Mar 21, 2013
Almost all Yoruba MOGs are Prophets
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by gudugudumeje: 5:21pm On Mar 21, 2013
WHAT A HUGE LOSS TO CHRISTIANDOM?[i][/i][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by beejay4all(m): 5:22pm On Mar 21, 2013
May The Soul of d Greatness Leader Evangelist Dr.
T O Obadare Rest in the Gud bosom of the Lord.and God 2 console The family the church and d xtians worshippers.
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by tomakint: 5:23pm On Mar 21, 2013
Oh My God, this is sad, cry cry cry unfortunately, death is a debt we all owe and we must pay whether we like it or not, fortunately, it is a process of change from dying to never-dying (Eternity) May the Soul of this Great Prophet of Our Time continue to rest in the Bosom of our LORD (AMEN)! cool
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by majomayo(m): 5:23pm On Mar 21, 2013
Smartwave: well, i will not blame u. U only knows those noise makers and those G.O's who had take over from Jesus. Well, BABA T. O is not one of them

U only know those.......... Had taken over from Jesus....
Now that's better... wink
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by olaife80: 5:26pm On Mar 21, 2013
stephenponti: Ve never heard of him
U cant now, when he's not Oyedepo
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by Reference(m): 5:27pm On Mar 21, 2013
tojj:
am sure this guy na omokobokobo,abi
he calls man of God nigga,dont blame you since na leg u dey take wake ur popsie

He, he, he. Chai Nairaland. Abeg leave Okija alone oh. No trouble ma guy.
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by omonikiba(f): 5:35pm On Mar 21, 2013
This is not a loss, he has gone to be with the Lord, infact immediately I saw one of my contacts use his pics as dp I enlarge it, put the phone in my belly and whisper to God, Lord pls open my womb with a prophet. When Elisha was long buried,his cacass (sp) raised the dead. So am believing in this miracle.

3 Likes

Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by EVERCUTE(m): 5:37pm On Mar 21, 2013
cryMay his holy soul rest in perfect peace cryMay his holy soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by Phikom(m): 5:39pm On Mar 21, 2013
short of words.....but all to the glory of Almighty Father cos I believe He is resting in the bossom of our Lord....a mentor is gone....
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by Benez: 5:51pm On Mar 21, 2013
Adieu Baba (Dr) T. O. Obadare. Thank God for your life. U came, u saw and U conquered. This has again re-confirmed d inevitability of death.

Sun re o baba oninure. (RIP)
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by ManTiger(m): 5:54pm On Mar 21, 2013
stephenponti: Ve never heard of him
You must be a minor, tolddler.
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by baldman: 5:59pm On Mar 21, 2013
baldman: I think we should all be a bit sceptical about this news. I have people who are members of the Obadare Family and some of them are my friends on FB, I am yet to see any post from anyone of them on this news neither is there anything to support it from other sources on the internet. Baba hasn't been active in the last few years due to old age.

The news is true afterall, I just got a invite from his family to leave condolence message on his Facebook page. Erin wo, ajanaku su bi oke! May God raise in his stead spirit filled men who will achiever greater feats.
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by jimik42: 6:16pm On Mar 21, 2013
RIP Special One
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by AmeLonRo(m): 6:19pm On Mar 21, 2013
Rest in God's bosom sir.
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by ifedun2: 6:20pm On Mar 21, 2013
Baba Obadare was fiery for the Lord.A well respected man of God.
i condole his family,WOSEM and CAC members worldwide.
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by talkwithlola: 6:40pm On Mar 21, 2013
Pa obadare RIP
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by abesegun(m): 6:41pm On Mar 21, 2013
a great man of God is gone. rip baba obadare.
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 21, 2013
Baba Obadare RIP, i really LOVE this MOG
I could rem him always sayin "henhen, henhen, yes, yes, yes" while som1 reads bible for him then on channel 7 of those days

1 Like

Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by texaco1: 6:45pm On Mar 21, 2013
real scary , i saw this thing in my dream 2 days ago and i took it for a joke, na wah oo
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by THEPOLY11: 6:52pm On Mar 21, 2013
Alagbara subu ohun ija nsegbe ......RIP

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks / Bishop Daniel Obinim Trying To Fly Like A Bird On Air (Video) / My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.