Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead (41836 Views)

Prophet T.O Obadare Buried In Osun / Obadare To Be Buried In Gold- Plated Casket. / Obadare Died After Three-day Revival Programme – Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 21, 2013
R.I.P Sir...
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by stewie(m): 11:50pm On Mar 21, 2013
yorke1: How old was him?

Lol! Jesse GBAGZ grin cheesy
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by AlphaBravoIndia: 12:14am On Mar 22, 2013
My mum got pregnant again, through his ministry in the 80s,10 years after our first born and I was born. The goods that men did follow after them. RIP great man of God.

1 Like

Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by SamAfrik(m): 12:26am On Mar 22, 2013
first learnt abt d holySpirit in his church at challenge IB in d late 80s. RIp man of God.
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by knightride: 12:26am On Mar 22, 2013
WOW!!! Baba has finally gone to be with the Lord. His rewards await him in heaven.

He was an epitome of true Christianity.
I hope other men of God learn from his lifestyle.

May God strengthen his family and the church. RIP Baba!
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by Costa2000(m): 12:37am On Mar 22, 2013
RIP
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by Simplepton: 1:30am On Mar 22, 2013
May the soul of the great man of God rest in peace, amen.
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by Nobody: 2:09am On Mar 22, 2013
Prophet Obadare, i love you.
my mum used to be very strict with house maids.
in the 80's she was sick unto death and lost weight terribly.
the deliverance took place at your crusade in ilupeju-ekiti
it began to rain while you were ministering, you said the witches of my village (ilupeju ekiti) were responsible. you asked the rain to stop and it stopped. As a little child i was shocked. the question on my mind was whether the rain had EARS?
You started praying against the witches of the land and immediately our house maid who followed us to the retreat vomited a bird and started confessing how she used to suck my mum's blood in the night. she said my mum was wicked towards her and that made her to punish my mum with her witchcraft powers.
After her confession, my mum became extremely well after few days and we sent the maid away.
Prophet Obadare, my mum is alive today because God used you mightily that night.
May your soul rest sweetly in the bossom of Jesus. The news of your death made me so emotional. i feel like flying to Nigeria to honour you by attending your funeral rites. We will meet in heaven - that's our home.

10 Likes

Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by Somex10202(m): 2:59am On Mar 22, 2013
Fhemmmy: RIP . . . How old was he?
.83yrs
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by TMoni1(m): 3:44am On Mar 22, 2013
He was very Great Man of God.

I remember WOSEM(his ministry), EAGERNESS OF GOD(his programme on TV) and is Church popularly know as "KOSHEUNTI"

The only blind man of God that will correct his (not blind) scripture reader...lol. He know every verse in the bible!

RIP Great Man of God
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by olajide1895: 7:02am On Mar 22, 2013
May his soul rest in right hand of our lord b'cos he deserves to be there as a great prophet have ever heard
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by omartins(m): 7:22am On Mar 22, 2013
Those who claim they dont know him, its just because he is not one of this days prophet of God who publise miracle that took place in their churches and who always run after wealth. A prophet is gone. RIP Baba.
ehen...ehen.... kaaaa siwaju si........ehen...ehen..... oooto.

1 Like

Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by ogoplus: 8:12am On Mar 22, 2013
dafnna: Prophet Obadare, i love you.
my mum used to be very strict with house maids.
in the 80's she was sick unto death and lost weight terribly.
the deliverance took place at your crusade in ilupeju-ekiti
it began to rain while you were ministering, you said the witches of my village (ilupeju ekiti) were responsible. you asked the rain to stop and it stopped. As a little child i was shocked. the question on my mind was whether the rain had EARS?
You started praying against the witches of the land and immediately our house maid who followed us to the retreat vomited a bird and started confessing how she used to suck my mum's blood in the night. she said my mum was wicked towards her and that made her to punish my mum with her witchcraft powers.
After her confession, my mum became extremely well after few days and we sent the maid away.
Prophet Obadare, my mum is alive today because God used you mightily that night.
May your soul rest sweetly in the bossom of Jesus. The news of your death made me so emotional. i feel like flying to Nigeria to honour you by attending your funeral rites. We will meet in heaven - that's our home.
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by abatajjvii: 8:32am On Mar 22, 2013
A great loss to men but reward to the heavenly

1 Like

Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by jelikay: 8:54am On Mar 22, 2013
Ogooo ni fun olorun loke orun.

1 Like

Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by Profkenny1(m): 9:08am On Mar 22, 2013
My Dad told me when he was childless and trusting God for the fruit of the womb, he went to meet Prophet Obadare in the 70's. The Prophet then gave him appointment to meet him next week. When my dad got to his office, the Prophet came down and as soon as my Dad greeted him, the Prophet said "is that the Engineer from Osogbo?" and my dad said "yes I am". Then Prophet Obadare said,"go back home, by this time next year you shall return with your baby".That was it!!!...my mum became pregnant the same month and 9 months later she gave birth to my elder brother!

REST IN PEACE THE GREAT MAN OF GOD. I wish double of his spirit could rest on me now!
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by olapo(f): 9:11am On Mar 22, 2013
What a great loss to we ijeshas,he was a great man, he was my grand uncle loved by all. His good works are surely following him,all the testimonies I have read here are actually true. RIP baba obadare.
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 22, 2013
Ogo ni folowa loke orun- halleluyah
Mo wi lekan si pe ogo no folowa loke orun- hallelyah
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by sunnyprof: 9:23am On Mar 22, 2013
Baba Obadare, Evangelist, Prophet and Elderstateman. Many good preachers like Kumuyi, Adeboye, Ima Ukpai, Mike Okonkwo, Oyedepo, etc respests this man.
He preaches the whole word of God, no mixing, no carlojing, no lies and no guiles or the funny funny indulgences many preachers today attach to 'modernity';
Piety, purity, power and peace are hallmarks of his ministry (from CAC to WOSEM). he will be greatly missed.

All those who said they don't know must really be 'small' children. Else if you are old enough to know anybody in the 1980s, you must have known or heard of T. O. OBADARE.

oN RADIO: 'NIPA ORO NAA'

1 Like

Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by wwwkaycom(m): 9:32am On Mar 22, 2013
Me think there is a great great lesson to learn from the life and death of Baba Obadare. I grew up in the late 70s to know him as one of the great men of God in whose ministries signs and wonders were taking place. Very great signs and wonders such as raising the dead, blind receiving sight, sicks receiving divine healing, the barren receiving babies, removal of family curses by the power of the Holy Spirit and many more.These were the hallmark of his ministry till today. Prophet Obadare organised crusades in many cities, towns and villages across nigeria, Africa and many other parts of the world. I heard from a reliable source that he travelled to more than 50 countries to preach the gospel through his evangelical crusades. It is not on record that this man rode the best cars, had private jets, great private businesses and choice properties all over the places. Presidents, Governors, Politicians, Big time enterpreneurs went to him at one time or the other for spiritual councelling, Prophet Obadare never for once shied away from telling them the truth. He spoke against Nigerian millitary rulers and was never known to patronise political leaders for monetary gain as we see in today's men of God. Those who claimed that it is impossible to do "worldwide evangelism" without a private jet has a lot to learn from him. He was never known to have charge anyone financially in the course of his ministry. I was told by one of his close aides that baba Obadare preached the biblical voluntary offering/donations all through his ministerial life unlike the men and women both corrupt and otherwise that today's men of God arrayed around themselves to "help the work of God" financially. No wonder it is difficult to see these men of God speaking against corruption and their corrupt members in the church of today. No wonder also many so called "christians/gospel supporters/kingdom partners" have served various jail terms while some are still in the court cases that bothers on corruption. Baba Obadare was also well known as a great supporter of the vulnerable groups in the society. The orphans, widows, fatherless, the sick, the mentally deranged etc all find refuge in his Kosehunti grounds located in many places in Nigeria. This is contrary to the practise in the church of today where many of these vulnerable groups are made (forced) to make contributions to educational institutions which their ward will never attend since they can not afford the costs. May the good lord help us. Baba Obadare lived a spartan lifestyle, devoted himself to his God and maker, he may have his shortcomings but I am sure that only very few people in our society will criticise him for any form of misdemeanor, adieu, great MAN OF GOD till we meet to part no more, o digba!

1 Like

Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by sunnyprof: 9:47am On Mar 22, 2013
OBADARE:

'EYI NI ORO NAA'

'NIPA ORO NAA TI O TI ENU OLUWA JADE'

'GBAAAAGBO'

'FI AIYE RE FUN JESU LONI'

'YEEES' 'BEENI' 'O YES' 'YES!!' 'BEEENI'
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by honeyfave: 9:51am On Mar 22, 2013
playboy19: Damn... I havent been this emotional in a very long long while but i remember all the great works the Lord did through him. I especially remember his favorite song whenever the Lord is about to use him.

Kosheunti, e pe e kin gbo/
Kosheunti, e pe e kin gbo/
Olorun Babalola, Olorun Obadare/
Olorun 1930, t'ohun sise iyanu lowo lowo/
Oku ise re/

sad sad cry cry

Whaooo
I sang this song few days ago. Such a great man of God.
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by Olimanjdonstarz: 10:08am On Mar 22, 2013
I trully believe Phophet T.B joshua is a real man of God,one of his phophesy just came truth.He Said I can see one great man of God will die dis year,He said I think its time for him to rest in the lord.Breaking News is dat,The Great phophet Obadare is Die Today.
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by Realtym(f): 10:18am On Mar 22, 2013
yorke1: How old was him?
Bros!!!
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by sellydion: 10:25am On Mar 22, 2013
Baba Obadare impacted the world postively. I can never forget some of his great meetings as a very little boy.
Rest in the bossom of the Lord Great Man Of GOD.
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by sellydion: 10:25am On Mar 22, 2013
Baba Obadare impacted the world postively. I can never forget some of his great meetings as a very little boy.
Rest in the bossom of the Lord, Great Man Of GOD.
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by Realtym(f): 10:28am On Mar 22, 2013
Olimanjdonstarz: I trully believe Phophet T.B joshua is a real man of God,one of his phophesy just came truth.He Said I can see one great man of God will die dis year,He said I think its time for him to rest in the lord.Breaking News is dat,The Great phophet Obadare is Die Today.
Abeg go sleep angry make person hear word for this una cheap publicity nonsense. Someone died and all you can do is eulogize and endorse some other person, bikko find bush sidon. Mtcheww angry
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by Okijajuju1(m): 10:37am On Mar 22, 2013
miredia: Okija it is i bade him farewell and not i have bid him farewell.

Thanks..

Duly Noted!
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by borntwice2008(m): 10:44am On Mar 22, 2013
Baba fought a good fight of faith. It is now the true of everyone of us to continue the faith. I think baba finished strong . Will you also finish strong?
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by Wised(m): 10:45am On Mar 22, 2013
The second apostle of cac world wide has gone 2 rest. Rest in peace BABA n I pray God wil raise anoda person like u in cac n xtaindom as a whole. Love u sir
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by kolaoloye(m): 10:51am On Mar 22, 2013
May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by kemoolala: 11:25am On Mar 22, 2013
I remb in the 80's that baba organised unending crusade in ile-ife.I used to attend everyday with my family though i was still very young but i enjoyed this man of God ministration.The way he used to start his preaching, "OGO NI FUN OLORUN LOKE ORUN, MO TUN WIBE LEKAN SI PE OGO NI FUN OLORUN LOKE ORUN" wit the way he moves his body and look straight upward! Indeed he was a great man of God that needs to emulate. Rest in peace baba! we shall meet and part no more in heaven.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bishop Daniel Obinim Trying To Fly Like A Bird On Air (Video) / Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols / Pastor Adeboye: Don't Marry Outside The Redeemed Christian Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.