Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead (41839 Views)

Prophet T.O Obadare Buried In Osun / Obadare To Be Buried In Gold- Plated Casket. / Obadare Died After Three-day Revival Programme – Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by Patsey: 6:52pm On Mar 21, 2013
[size=18pt]A TRUE MAN OF GOD IN WHOM THERE IS NO GUILE. HIS TYPE IS RARE! [/size]
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 21, 2013
RIP Baba
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by phemieojelabi: 7:16pm On Mar 21, 2013
"Hen Hen O yes tesiwaju" RIP Great MOG

3 Likes

Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by blackmale(m): 7:18pm On Mar 21, 2013
apala911:

CAC agbala itura. aka world soul winning evangelical ministry (wosem).
the name of his church is wosem,,,,,,while agbala itura is owned by pastor abiara..
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by tunjidj3: 7:20pm On Mar 21, 2013
baba rest in peace .akoni lo ajanaku sun bi oke eja nla lo nibu odigba kan naan aopade lese jesu sun reoooooooooo
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by engrfcuksmtin(m): 7:23pm On Mar 21, 2013
Adieu baba, I remember his common chant during sermons; Ogo ni fun olorun loke orun, mo wi le kan si pe ogo ni fun olorun loke orun (glory be to God in the highest)
More than 90% reply on this thread agreed that you are a man of God unlike the chrises, private jet pastors and dupes we have in this age.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by chegson: 7:28pm On Mar 21, 2013
A very great, wonderful and highly anointed man of God who dedicated his whole life to preaching the Gospel. Papa, may your soul continue to rest in the Bossom of God Almighty. A great loss to Nigeria, Africa and the entire world.
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by ayando(m): 7:30pm On Mar 21, 2013
Alfamann:

I can't understand a single thing you said here. Did you lose a family member or what?
lol. It is a tribute in yoruba language when an important person dies.
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 21, 2013
What a great loss... rest in peace father and rest on the bosom of our LORD JESUS CHRIST.
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by kemoolala: 7:32pm On Mar 21, 2013
Hmmmn!! We thank God for a life well spent! Baba sun re o! Ao pade lese olugbala!
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by oluagness(m): 7:35pm On Mar 21, 2013
Rest in peace
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by chegson: 7:37pm On Mar 21, 2013
daylae: yes,not being able to see never deterred him. Worked with passion. I wonder what excuse we have.

May God have mercy on us.
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by Bomi(m): 7:38pm On Mar 21, 2013
Pa obadare was the president of World Soul Winning Evangelical Ministry (WOSEM) under CAC and He is from Ilesa in Osun St
ate
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by tpia5: 7:50pm On Mar 21, 2013
May he rip.

I think he used to have a program called agbala itura or something like that, back in the day.
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by blessing4real(f): 7:51pm On Mar 21, 2013
Dnt know him.....R.I.P
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by tpia5: 7:52pm On Mar 21, 2013
engrfcuksmtin: Adieu baba, I remember his common chant during sermons; Ogo ni fun olorun loke orun, mo wi le kan si pe ogo ni fun olorun loke orun (glory be to God in the highest).

Didnt his program use to start with those words?

Seem to remember such.

But this your id doesnt match sha.
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by farem: 7:57pm On Mar 21, 2013
The story of my life can never be complete without mentioning of Prophet T.O. Obadare. The encyclopedia of the Bible. Without sight, he would still correct those who were reading the Bible during his sermons. He was one of the few who planted, many today are watering SURELY The LORD will bring the Increase. We will miss him!
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by ayandee: 7:59pm On Mar 21, 2013
Hmm! Baba Obadare. A true man of God. He truly loved God and gave his life to the spread of d gospel. His blindness was only physical. His spiritual sight was sharp. He will surely be missed. RIP BABA RERE. Singing mode- A b' aso felele, a ba so felele, angeli lo gbe baba lo s' orun rere. Angels in flowing robes carried him to heaven.
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 21, 2013
Walexsammy: Chai, heaven will really be pround..... This was the man that carried me on my naming ceremony..... Rest in peace.... Make I inform my mum right away
IF WHAT YOU SAY IS TRUE...THEN YOU ARE A SPECIAL PERSON O...WITH SPECIAL PURPOSE.
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by micath09(m): 8:01pm On Mar 21, 2013
Justice42003:
honestly this under age thing must stop.
I think its high time u guys should peg the age limit of people commenting or joining this forum called nairaland.
30 years and above will be ok,
ENOUGH OF ALL THESE USELESS COMMENTS.

You are right my brother. I wonder how morally obtuse our nation has become with the likes of comment I see on NL. I totally agree with you on age limit, on this forum. I have long detest this forum with such immature trash people spew out without any sense of reasoning. I wonder what the future holds for Nigeria, with these shallow minds. So sad NL is now a forum for jokers and clowns.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by kemoolala: 8:03pm On Mar 21, 2013
Angels in Heaven must be rejoicing by now to receive baba into their midst. Pls click like if u know u will join baba one day in heaven where there will be no sorrow anymore

3 Likes

Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by AdekunleBalogun: 8:04pm On Mar 21, 2013
May his gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by kemoolala: 8:12pm On Mar 21, 2013
farem: The story of my life can never be complete without mentioning of Prophet T.O. Obadare. The encyclopedia of the Bible. Without sight, he would still correct those who were reading the Bible during his sermons. He was one of the few who planted, many today are watering SURELY The LORD will bring the Increase. We will miss him!

Sure! baba is going to be greatly missed!
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by omodapson(m): 8:14pm On Mar 21, 2013
RIP Baba Obadare
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by Praktikals(m): 8:14pm On Mar 21, 2013
Dawdy: was He not The blind man that performed miracles but couldn't open his eyes?
Guy, you need to ask God for forgiveness so that you don't incur His wrath. If bad things begin happen in your family, den no go know say na u go de spew rubbish.
Rest in peace Baba Obadare. I once lived in the same compound that housed his first church in Niger-West, Orita Challenge, Ibadan.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by pmc01(m): 8:15pm On Mar 21, 2013
Benez:
...U came, U SAW and U conquered. This has again re-confirmed d inevitability of death.

Na lie o, he didn't see.
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by nijaspace(m): 8:15pm On Mar 21, 2013
RIP baba. Rest in the bosom of our Lord Jesus Christ though we willmiss you.
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by asaajuomo1(m): 8:16pm On Mar 21, 2013
RIP BABA OBADARE!!!!!!
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by lonamy: 8:17pm On Mar 21, 2013
He is a GREAT MAN OF GOD that ever lived, his type is rear. The lord used Him in great measure for more than 50 years he has propagated gospel all over, many blood sucking demons were shut up and many witches gave their life to christ. He performed so many miracles that their types are not common in this generation, and were not on TV, all were to the glory of GOD.

I know the Christian bodies will miss him, but I pray that even in baba's death, he continues to pray for Nigeria, that God will heal this land.

Many nairalanders will not know Baba because most of you were born in the 90s and early 2000.
Re: Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead by bumtos(m): 8:26pm On Mar 21, 2013
Man of God to the core. The miracles and wonders that the lord has used you is unforgetable in the lives of the saint. Contd to rest in the bosom of Almighty GOD. Baba daada, Sun un re o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bishop Daniel Obinim Trying To Fly Like A Bird On Air (Video) / Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols / Pastor Adeboye: Don't Marry Outside The Redeemed Christian Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.