Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

I Need My Things Back >:( - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need My Things Back >:( (3037 Views)

I Need My Heart Broken / My Formal Admirer Girl Friend Now Married Need My Help: Pls Advice! / Help, She Need My Attention! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need My Things Back >:( by MRAKPORS(m): 5:25pm On Mar 21, 2013
I have spent money on this bich than even my mama.
I rented a house for her, furnished the house, pay her junior brother's school fees
and when i got in return? she cheated on me.
i caught her pants down, red handed.
Now, i want to get back all i have given her.
Furniture, tv, clothing, laptop, BB, Panties and bras.
I have already gone to uninstall the DSTV satellite dish, and i am planning to go for the rest this evening.
Should i go ahead? angry

1 Like

Re: I Need My Things Back >:( by Pacify: 5:33pm On Mar 21, 2013
♍♈ brother, na U̶̲̥̅̊ spend the moni by yourself in the first place ‎​§☺ its your Call, do as U̶̲̥̅̊ pls.
Re: I Need My Things Back >:( by Dyt(f): 5:47pm On Mar 21, 2013
Hmmmm
Looks like one of BINs handle
Re: I Need My Things Back >:( by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 21, 2013
MR AKPORS: I have spent money on this bich than even my mama.
I rented a house for her, furnished the house, pay her junior brother's school fees
I have already gone to uninstall the DSTV satellite dish, and i am planning to go for the rest this evening.
Should i go ahead? angry
was this girl, a girlfriend, fiance or a wife ?
Re: I Need My Things Back >:( by obyrich(m): 7:03pm On Mar 21, 2013
adaobi123:
was this girl, a girlfriend, fiance or a wife ?
Very good question. WERE you under a spell? Guy, don't give a woman what you can't bear to forfeit when the relationship goes awry.
Re: I Need My Things Back >:( by KateSpade(f): 7:09pm On Mar 21, 2013
gifts are gifts

now u know better for next time
Re: I Need My Things Back >:( by titsqueez(m): 7:48pm On Mar 21, 2013
what about all the toto wey u collect. u go pay back lol

1 Like

Re: I Need My Things Back >:( by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 21, 2013
@OP
although you should get as much as you can back from this damsel, it will never make you feel better about the fact that you were a fool. the fact that you placed her way above your own family was your downfall.
i guess, just like most Nigerians, you thought buying her stuff would make her stay faithful to you, while she probably didnt give a shiit about your being.

1 Like

Re: I Need My Things Back >:( by Nnekacherry: 8:39pm On Mar 21, 2013
Hahahaha.. grin grin grin
OP I'm not laughing at your story oo..
It's your handle that's making me laugh..
Re: I Need My Things Back >:( by greedie1(f): 8:53pm On Mar 21, 2013
Do not proceed! i know u feel lyk a fool but taking those tins back ll make u LOOK lyk a fool... so she cheated? walk away, nurse ur wound and learn from it.

once a gift, always a gift.... except it was given in contemplation of marriage.

Next tym, do not try to be both a boyfriend and a father.

2 Likes

Re: I Need My Things Back >:( by 190: 8:56pm On Mar 21, 2013
Nigerian boys are growing increasingly stupid these days grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Need My Things Back >:( by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 21, 2013
gree-die:
Do not proceed! i know u feel lyk a fool but taking those tins back ll make u LOOK lyk a fool... so she cheated? walk away, nurse ur wound and learn from it.

once a gift, always a gift.... except it was given in contemplation of marriage.

Next tym, do not try to be both a boyfriend and a father.

Haba sista, at least let him try to make some sense about it all and feel better about the nightmare........ but to leave the stuff with her so he can be tormented about the fact that she is using it with some other dude is a NO NO.
Re: I Need My Things Back >:( by olumaxi(m): 10:42pm On Mar 21, 2013
Bros,i'l advise u leave evritin for her..u r no more a kid na
Re: I Need My Things Back >:( by Mynd44: 2:49am On Mar 22, 2013
OP needs closure....

1 Like

Re: I Need My Things Back >:( by Nobody: 5:20am On Mar 22, 2013
You GAVE these things to her so you cant take them back.. Sucks eh?

And a lesson.. never give anything that you cant do without.

2 Likes

Re: I Need My Things Back >:( by djeezy(m): 6:05am On Mar 22, 2013
Mumu op, how could you do all these for a mere girlfriend? You obviously thought your gifts and wherewithal you give her will make her faithful? A promiscuous woman is a promiscuous woman.
Re: I Need My Things Back >:( by MRAKPORS(m): 5:14pm On Apr 03, 2013
djeezy: Mumu op, how could you do all these for a mere girlfriend? You obviously thought your gifts and wherewithal you give her will make her faithful? A promiscuous woman is a promiscuous woman.

your faather right there angry
Re: I Need My Things Back >:( by Oohrhii(m): 5:43pm On Apr 03, 2013
Bro Go ahead..

The main reason you bought those things and made her comfortable in the first place was because you wanted to make her understand you can take good care of her...

Well since she has found another person to make her comfortable..and that she believes she loves more than you..why do you still have to keep her comfortable with your things..

If you leave them you will never feel comfortable with yourself..and you know this for sure..besides she would always think well..shes smart.You dont owe her anything...you must understand this.

As for me..the math doesn't go right.

Just go there..get your things..and walk away.

Abi ki lan'baka undecided Gbogbo ohun ti ohun ponle lo tin pinka embarassed

2 Likes

Re: I Need My Things Back >:( by jntyjnty007(f): 7:34pm On Apr 03, 2013
You could end up in a worse mess if you do. Forget it, put it down to a bad experience. Don't be so lavish next time around. There is no shame in just walking away. Move on.
Re: I Need My Things Back >:( by Wi3ter(m): 8:37pm On Apr 03, 2013
Should i go ahead? angry

Even the panties ? Nna wetin.

3 Likes

Re: I Need My Things Back >:( by andyanders: 10:02pm On Apr 03, 2013
Should i go ahead? angry

MUMU. You no sabi say girlfriend,boyfriend na expensive business. Ewu like you. Why you no catch am pants up? No bi only pants down.You dey buy property and install DSTV mumu like you. You no even get property. I believe you are still tenant. Ewu like you. If I be the girl, na your skull I go break when you won come carry anything comot. You be real poor man trying to buy love.
Big guys give out houses and expensive cars and overseas all expense paid trip to a lady and never ask anything back if anything goes bad. Poverty is your problem hence you are buying and installing DSYV to a girlfriend and when the relationship goes bad, you start shouting. Go and ask Atiku and Genevieve. Atiku bought houses and showered her with money, nobi another man they nyash Genevieve? Atiku don kill himself? You wan buy love and you are poor.

1 Like

Re: I Need My Things Back >:( by Nobody: 12:38am On Apr 04, 2013
Op, seriously you were spending this lot on her without insurance policy(magun).
If you'd employ traditional wisdom in your miscellaneous expenditures, she'd been the one terrorising you with immeasurably love addiction! Besides the consequences of 'magun' will be there to abdicate justice to any unfortunate man that will wander into your reservation.

Next time, always INSURE your investment against damage
Re: I Need My Things Back >:( by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 04, 2013
What are u going to do with bras and panties that have been worn before undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Need My Things Back >:( by alienware(m): 1:28pm On Apr 04, 2013
Yeye man ! U forgot a monkey in a tuxedo is always a monkey. Never trust a woman not even your mother.
Re: I Need My Things Back >:( by Zupremo13: 2:23pm On Apr 04, 2013
If I were u,I wouldn't have stopped at collecting those items from her,I would have collected her HEAD too..sili bitch
Re: I Need My Things Back >:( by Mynd44: 2:32pm On Apr 04, 2013
mondi_cheeks: What are u going to do with bras and panties that have been worn before undecided
He can always wear them na

1 Like

Re: I Need My Things Back >:( by honeric01(m): 2:40pm On Apr 04, 2013
What are you still waiting for? Make sure you collect the blackberry too, break the sim once you've got hold of it.

You must also collect all the undies, burn them in her presence, wait until they burn to ashes before leaving. If you leave these items behind, you'd never find rest of mind. Take it or leave it!
Re: I Need My Things Back >:( by bknight: 2:56pm On Apr 04, 2013
Mynd_44:

Lol! grin

1 Like

Re: I Need My Things Back >:( by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 04, 2013
Mynd_44:
lmao
Re: I Need My Things Back >:( by Mynd44: 3:03pm On Apr 04, 2013
mondi_cheeks: lmao
I am serious ooo
Re: I Need My Things Back >:( by donted(m): 3:22pm On Apr 04, 2013
Should i go ahead? angry

N0. She never forced u to do it in the first place. Collecting those items back ill show hw childish u r. Maintain ur personality by showing that u r bigger than her no mater what

1 Like

Re: I Need My Things Back >:( by MRAKPORS(m): 8:27am On Apr 06, 2013
honeric01: What are you still waiting for? Make sure you collect the blackberry too, break the sim once you got hold of it.

You must also collect all the undies, burn them in her presence, wait until they burn to ashes before leaving. If you leave these items behind, you'd never find rest of mind. Take it or leave it!

GOD BLESS YOU angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Using Your Boyfriend Or Gilfriend's Picture Denote How Much You Love Him? / The Pain Of Falling For A Guy Who Only ‘kinda’ Likes You / Let's Scrutinize This Maxim "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.