Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Let's Scrutinize This Maxim "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Scrutinize This Maxim "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat" (3034 Views)

How True Is This Maxim? / Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat (the Jhene Aiko Paradigm) / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Scrutinize This Maxim "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat" by Lisaflex(f): 6:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
A lot of people seem to have swallowed this maxim,hook, line n sinker.. I'm one of the very few who do not agree with it.Don't get it twisted,cheating is very wrong on every level ,but i think we should stop being hypocrites and cut each other some slack.

Everything we know now,we learnt at different times in our different lives. No one amassed all he/she knows in one day.Eg maybe as a kid u were curious about fire and somehow you put your finger in it,obviously it'll burn and i doubt dt a sane individual would do such a thing again, or you tell lies and it backfires, you'll definitely do your best to avoid telling lies seeing that you know the consequences .I believe dt a person who has cheated and has lost a really wonderful person because of that singular act is more likely going be faithful in the future.

If you love someone and he/she cheats on you, i think you should forgive that person if you can and not let the maxim "once a cheat,always a cheat" deter you

This is my opinion, feel free to drop yours...

2 Likes

Re: Let's Scrutinize This Maxim "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat" by Enegod(m): 6:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
undecided
Re: Let's Scrutinize This Maxim "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat" by LewisO: 6:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
[size=14pt]What's your point? undecided [/size]

1 Like

Re: Let's Scrutinize This Maxim "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat" by valmunich(m): 6:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
OP, arrange your work next time

It looks pretty boring to read
Re: Let's Scrutinize This Maxim "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat" by Lisaflex(f): 6:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
valmunich:
OP, arrange your work next time

It looks pretty boring to read
Its supposed to appear in paragraphs buh it isn't appearing dt way, dunno y
Re: Let's Scrutinize This Maxim "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat" by baralatie(m): 6:27pm On Mar 23, 2015
let us take Chris brown and rihana as an example
once Chris brown got caught,did he change even his next relationship he went banging his baby mama!
Re: Let's Scrutinize This Maxim "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat" by Lisaflex(f): 6:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
baralatie:
let us take Chris brown and rihana as an example
once Chris brown got caught,did he change even his next relationship he went banging his baby mama!
you have a point but don't forget dt to every rule,der's an exception.. Dt Chris brown is a serial cheat doesn't automatically mean dt everyone who has cheated would continue.
Re: Let's Scrutinize This Maxim "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat" by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 23, 2015
Poster have you cheated before.

Looks to me like you once cheated and lost a good man and now you are a good girl, but cant get over it. I could be wrong though.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Scrutinize This Maxim "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat" by fuckshit: 6:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
I believe dt a person who has cheated and has lost a really wonderful person because of that singular act is more likely going be faithful in the future.
waiting to fücking see this happen, my ex bїtch is yet to learn this; faithfulness is not in her fücking dictionary grin grin
Re: Let's Scrutinize This Maxim "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat" by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
Lisaflex:

Its supposed to appear in paragraphs buh it isn't appearing dt way, dunno y
because u jes copied and pasted
Re: Let's Scrutinize This Maxim "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat" by baralatie(m): 6:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
Lisaflex:

you have a point but don't forget dt to every rule,der's an exception.. Dt Chris brown is a serial cheat doesn't automatically mean dt everyone who has cheated would continue.
really!
bobby brown and Whitney Houston
monalisa chin a and her ex
tombra alamesiegha and ex wife

etc
Re: Let's Scrutinize This Maxim "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat" by Samiceman: 8:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat

Just like HIV, once you are "infected" with cheating, you can't get outta it
Re: Let's Scrutinize This Maxim "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat" by Lisaflex(f): 10:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
baralatie:

really!
bobby brown and Whitney Houston
monalisa chin a and her ex
tombra alamesiegha and ex wife

etc
Der r still ppl who hv cheated,regretted it, made up their minds never 2 do it again n hvnt done it again... U jes do not knw abt dem
Re: Let's Scrutinize This Maxim "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat" by Lisaflex(f): 10:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
because u jes copied and pasted
U harsh o! Wrote it myself
Re: Let's Scrutinize This Maxim "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat" by Lisaflex(f): 10:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
rokiatu:
Poster have you cheated before.

Looks to me like you once cheated and lost a good man and now you are a good girl, but cant get over it. I could be wrong though.
lol! Luks lyk i've got a psychologist here..R u 1?
Re: Let's Scrutinize This Maxim "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat" by Lisaflex(f): 10:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
Samiceman:

Good ppl mk wrong decisions smtyms, doesn't mk em bad...Dey can either learn n bcm better or kip doing d bad stuff...Its a decision/choice dey get to mk

1 Like

Re: Let's Scrutinize This Maxim "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat" by akinsadeez(m): 10:15pm On Mar 23, 2015
Lisaflex:

Der r still ppl who hv cheated,regretted it, made up their minds never 2 do it again n hvnt done it again... U jes do not knw abt dem

But those people are actually the exception to the rule.

That rule is very valid. Whatever can make someone cheat the first time will always make him cheat again. Those who cheat once and thereafter become faithful are very rare.
Re: Let's Scrutinize This Maxim "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat" by Lisaflex(f): 10:20pm On Mar 23, 2015
akinsadeez:

But those people are actually the exception to the rule.

That rule is very valid. Whatever can make someone cheat the first time will always make him cheat again. Those who cheat once and thereafter become faithful are very rare.
They may be rare ,buh dey do exist ie y we shldnt jes write a person off cmpltly cos d person cheated
Re: Let's Scrutinize This Maxim "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat" by baralatie(m): 2:01pm On Mar 24, 2015
Lisaflex:

do you remember the song by rihana
"Take A Bow" .the chorus goes like this

" don't tell me you're sorry'cause you're not
Baby when I know you're sorry you got caught
but you put on quite a show
really had me going
now it's time to go
curtain's finally closing
that was quite a show
very entertaining
but's its over now
go on and take a bow

forget! if you have a relationship you are committed to and you cheat,you just I situated a circle.(cheating continuum)
Re: Let's Scrutinize This Maxim "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat" by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
Once a cheat not always a cheat but instead of forgiving the person and moving on i think you should address the reason you cheated in the first place.
Re: Let's Scrutinize This Maxim "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat" by Lisaflex(f): 3:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
baralatie:

do you remember the song by rihana
"Take A Bow" .the chorus goes like this

" don't tell me you're sorry'cause you're not
Baby when I know you're sorry you got caught
but you put on quite a show
really had me going
now it's time to go
curtain's finally closing
that was quite a show
very entertaining
but's its over now
go on and take a bow

forget! if you have a relationship you are committed to and you cheat,you just I situated a circle.(cheating continuum)
Hv u ever cheated? D truth pls
Re: Let's Scrutinize This Maxim "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat" by baralatie(m): 4:17pm On Mar 24, 2015
Lisaflex:

Hv u ever cheated? D truth pls
the question is have I ever been cheated upon!
and I will tell you everything,what,when,how
and how did I pull through the mental torture!
the emotional pain!

understand I can never hate her.even she knows it is impossible to force me to hate her!she came out clean.Even though I saw the signs right from the start( but I was in love).I wanted her to see reasons but it just blew up in my face.we both had to water it Down. to a point we could go our seperate ways with no I'll feelings towards each other.
as for her new partner,the guy just went cheating with no brakes(they broke with a big fight)
she just decided to face her life and shut out men palava(it pains what those boys did to her)lost again
pregn. to one of them.
she a fully grown woman now but those scars..........

but say me cheat on a woman I love,it can never happen!maybe that is why some ladies first d it odd!
Re: Let's Scrutinize This Maxim "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat" by Lisaflex(f): 4:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
baralatie:

the question is have I ever been cheated upon!
and I will tell you everything,what,when,how
and how did I pull through the mental torture!
the emotional pain!

understand I can never hate her.even she knows it is impossible to force me to hate her!she came out clean.Even though I saw the signs right from the start( but I was in love).I wanted her to see reasons but it just blew up in my face.we both had to water it Down. to a point we could go our seperate ways with no I'll feelings towards each other.
as for her new partner,the guy just went cheating with no brakes(they broke with a big fight)
she just decided to face her life and shut out men palava(it pains what those boys did to her)lost again
pregn. to one of them.
she a fully grown woman now but those scars..........

but say me cheat on a woman I love,it can never happen!maybe that is why some ladies first d it odd!
Not sure i folo wot u wrote buh from wot i can mk of it,Ur ex didn't cheat in her next r/ship buh was rather cheated on...If dts d case, she learnt from her r/ship wt u n didn't remain a cheat
Re: Let's Scrutinize This Maxim "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat" by baralatie(m): 4:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
Lisaflex:

Not sure i folo wot u wrote buh from wot i can mk of it,Ur ex didn't cheat in her next r/ship buh was rather cheated on...If dts d case, she learnt from her r/ship wt u n didn't remain a cheat
and got herself connected to a serial cheat(wonderful)
I never wanted that,i wanted her at least to get a good life not this idiiiiiiiiooooooooooottttttttttttttttyyyyyv of a guy who just wanted to spoil her life.God Forbid!
Re: Let's Scrutinize This Maxim "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat" by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 24, 2015
It boils down to the individuals, you can't speak for everyone.

Some tend to ditch some crazy habits and lifestyles as they advance in life, some don't just.

There are pathological cheaters, the kind who still indulge in the act of cheating even when married.
Re: Let's Scrutinize This Maxim "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat" by cutieberie1(f): 5:12pm On Mar 24, 2015
i dont agree wit d maxim
its lyk sayin once a sinner always a sinner
Re: Let's Scrutinize This Maxim "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat" by Lisaflex(f): 5:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
baralatie:

and got herself connected to a serial cheat(wonderful)
I never wanted that,i wanted her at least to get a good life not this idiiiiiiiiooooooooooottttttttttttttttyyyyyv of a guy who just wanted to spoil her life.God Forbid!
Here's d very fn i'm talking abt....She stopped being a cheat! Therefore once a cheat isn't necessarily always a cheat
Re: Let's Scrutinize This Maxim "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat" by baralatie(m): 5:37pm On Mar 24, 2015
Lisaflex:

Here's d very fn i'm talking abt....She stopped being a cheat! Therefore once a cheat isn't necessarily always a cheat
that she stopped is what I don't know!
the only thing I know is that she gets a good life with at least a reasonable person!
I moved out the area over two years ago.what is her story now?I don't know
but if a person is cheating in a committed relationship ..............hian
run coz the cheating conti.......
Re: Let's Scrutinize This Maxim "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat" by ivyT(f): 5:53pm On Mar 24, 2015
Samiceman:

Its just an addictive thing_80% still go back to cheat and m not just saying,I KNOW it
Re: Let's Scrutinize This Maxim "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat" by ronald4lif(m): 5:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
ivyT:

Its just an addictive thing_80% still go back to cheat and m not just saying,I KNOW it

How did you know, a culprit? wink
Re: Let's Scrutinize This Maxim "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat" by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
Lisaflex:

Rubbish! What of Rihanna who screwed with Drake while CB was in jail? What of Karrueche Tran who betrayed CB ? What about Jada Pinkett-Smith who Will Smith caught in bed with Marc Anthony ?

What about these Nigerian girls who admitted in this video that they each date several at a time?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lw3uAqT2iQE&fulldescription=1&gl=KE&client=mv-google&hl=en

Don't just get me started.
Re: Let's Scrutinize This Maxim "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat" by shitshappen(m): 6:21pm On Mar 24, 2015
Change is constant, I have seen womanizers who repent and stayed faithful for the rest of their lives. I have also seen people who dated only one woman before marriage and married the same woman only to change some ten, twenty years later.

Change.

(1) (2) (Reply)

25 Things That Make A Man Attractive To Women / Hilarious.. Names Of Girls And Their Supposed Meaning..(picz) / What Is The Craziest Things You've Done For Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.