Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? (64862 Views)

Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane / Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? by greedie1(f): 7:20pm On Mar 22, 2013
and dey said peter wasn't d first pope, didn't found d catholic church.... hmmm. people, go back to ur history. if u want to argue something make sure u acquaint ursfs with all d relevant facts, don't pick d few dat suit ur case.. don't.

so who said to who... u r a rock and on dis rock i build my church and wat did this rock do after d mandate was given to him??

u all r nothing but a bunch of hypocrites, im sorry to say!
Re: In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? by Deadlypoison: 8:09pm On Mar 22, 2013
With all due respect, you have misunderstood Catholics and our relationship with Mary. We do not worship her. We ask her in prayer to intercede for us. We are asking her to pray for us, thereby joining our prayers with hers. It is much the same as asking a friend to pray for you, such as if I were to ask you to remember me in your prayers.
Re: In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 22, 2013
^^^It is not true that you are simply asking Mary to pray for you. You go much, much further than that. Would you not agree that Catholics believe the following?

All graces God gives to human beings pass through the hands of Mary; no creature has received any grace from God except through the hands of Mary.

Those souls will fall and be lost who do not have recourse to Mary.

The Lord wants us to place our hope for salvation and for every blessing in Mary.

When we pray to the Mother of God we are heard more quickly than when we call directly on the name of Jesus.

Mary is the most faithful mediatrix of our salvation; she has been made the ladder to paradise, the gate of heaven, the most true mediatrix between God and human beings.

In the name of Mary every knee should bend, of things in heaven, on earth and under the earth. Mary saves all who have recourse to her.

Mary is the door through which sinners come to God.

Does that sound like asking Mary to pray for your needs in a similar manner you would ask me to remember you in prayer? undecided undecided
Re: In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? by honeric01(m): 8:17pm On Mar 22, 2013
gree-die:

Good evening Mr, wat was ur qus?

Scroll up, they're all waiting for you.
Re: In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 22, 2013
gree-die:
and dey said peter wasn't d first pope, didn't found d catholic church.... hmmm. people, go back to ur history. if u want to argue something make sure u acquaint ursfs with all d relevant facts, don't pick d few dat suit ur case.. don't.

so who said to who... u r a rock and on dis rock i build my church and wat did this rock do after d mandate was given to him??

What makes them hypocrites When Christ said on this rock shall I build my Church He meant on that comfession Peter made and not on Peter himself. Peter confessed that Jesus is the Son of God and it's on this Son of God (Jesus the Christ) that the Church's built.

1 Like

Re: In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? by Deadlypoison: 8:23pm On Mar 22, 2013
I don't deny that we believe the things you listed, except the one about every knee should bend at the name of Mary. That would mean we worship her, which we do not, and Church teaching is very clear on this.
Re: In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? by An0nimus: 8:24pm On Mar 22, 2013
Vicky the stuff you have up there in quote is it written somewhere or you jus came up with it? I find it abit unbelieveable.
Re: In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 22, 2013
good that you recognize that bending every knee at the name of Mary implies worship,(which many ignorantly carry out) for only the Lord Jesus Christ is worthy of such adoration. And since we should not worship Mary, if someone teaches us that every knee should bend at the name of Mary, that person would be inducing us to idolatry.

hope you understand??

There is ds book titled “The Glories of Mary” and the author is St Alphonsus Liguori. He says:

The whole Trinity, O Mary, gave you a name above every name, after that of your Divine Son, so that in your name every knee should bend, of things in heaven, on earth, and under the earth.

That is what your church teaches. And by your own admission, you are being called to worship a creature, which is idolatry. I hope and pray that you will repent of this sin, and turn wholeheartedly to the Lord.

For it is written: As I live, says the LORD, Every knee shall bow to Me, And every tongue shall confess to God (Romans 14:11)

At the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, 11and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father (Philippians 2:10,11) wink wink
Re: In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 22, 2013
An0nimus: Vicky the stuff you have up there in quote is it written somewhere or you jus came up with it? I find it abit unbelieveable.

a catholic friend posted it
Re: In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? by greedie1(f): 8:31pm On Mar 22, 2013
we don't pray to dead people-- Catholics don't think heaven is a "dead" place. Catholics believe people in heaven are alive. (Mat 19:29, 25:46, Mat 10:17-22, Mk 10:30, Lk 10:25-30, Lk 18:18-30, Jn 3:15-16). We see Lazarus alive by Abraham's side (Lk 16:22). At the transfiguration we see Moses and Elijah alive beside Jesus. (Mat 17:3) There seems to be a lot of conversing in Heaven in Revelation (i.e. Rev 4:10). The Church thinks heaven is a lively place with lots of singing and stuff. They don't think people in heaven are saying "Hey shut up with the singing will ya, I'm trying to sleep!!!" Jesus opened the gates to Heaven. "Graves of the dead were opened and they went into town to preach the Gospel." (Mat 27:52). Jesus said "Now he is a God not of the dead, but of the living; for to him all of them are alive." (Lk 20:39-40) 

In his #1 Evangelical book, The Purpose Driven Life, Rick Warren, says: Your spiritual family is even more important than your physical family because it will last forever. Our families on the earth are wonderful gifts from God, but they are temporary and fragile, often broken by divorce, distance, growing old, and inevitably, death...our spiritual family-our relationship to other believers-will continue throughout eternity. It is a much stronger union, a more permanent bond than blood relationships. (The Purpose Driven Life, pg 118)

Pastor Rick, a pentecostal almost perfectly describes the Catholic Dogma of the Communion of Saints.
except ofcz u want to argue now dat mary didn't make heaven.... is dat?
Re: In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? by greedie1(f): 8:45pm On Mar 22, 2013
Most of u think "pray" means "worship." So Let's look up the word "pray" in the dictionary.Webster's:

(1)  To utter petition to God ... (2) To make a fervent request: PLEAD (3)  To beseech: implore (4) to make a devout or earnest request for.

The first thing to notice is that the word "worship" is not included in the definition of "pray." It does not mean "worship." A prayer to Mary is clearly not a petition to God. Mary is not God, and there is not one faithful Catholic since the apostles who has said she is. So clearly it is not the first meaning.

The English language is often limited in that we often have to use the same word to say different things. There are several meanings of the word "pray." When Catholics pray to God they "utter a petition to God." When they pray to Mary they are making a "devout or earnest request for" prayers from Mary. In mediaeval times when a royal court official was asking something of a person who outranked him, he would say "I pray thee your majesty." You have to say that in an English accent to get the full effect! The person was simply making a request in a polite manner.

When we “pray to Mary” we are merely asking Mary to pray for us in exactly the same way as when we ask another Christian to pray for us. This is nothing more than asking for intercessory prayer. And just like most Christians ,when we are in need of prayer we ask those we consider to be closest to God After all, James 5:16 says, “the fervent prayer of a righteous man is very powerful”.

I understand that given your shorter history, prayer is only and always directed to God lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? by honeric01(m): 8:46pm On Mar 22, 2013
gree-die:
we don't pray to dead people-- Catholics don't think heaven is a "dead" place. Catholics believe people in heaven are alive. (Mat 19:29, 25:46, Mat 10:17-22, Mk 10:30, Lk 10:25-30, Lk 18:18-30, Jn 3:15-16). We see Lazarus alive by Abraham's side (Lk 16:22). At the transfiguration we see Moses and Elijah alive beside Jesus. (Mat 17:3) There seems to be a lot of conversing in Heaven in Revelation (i.e. Rev 4:10). The Church thinks heaven is a lively place with lots of singing and stuff. They don't think people in heaven are saying "Hey shut up with the singing will ya, I'm trying to sleep!!!" Jesus opened the gates to Heaven. "Graves of the dead were opened and they went into town to preach the Gospel." (Mat 27:52). Jesus said "Now he is a God not of the dead, but of the living; for to him all of them are alive." (Lk 20:39-40) 

In his #1 Evangelical book, The Purpose Driven Life, Rick Warren, says: Your spiritual family is even more important than your physical family because it will last forever. Our families on the earth are wonderful gifts from God, but they are temporary and fragile, often broken by divorce, distance, growing old, and inevitably, death...our spiritual family-our relationship to other believers-will continue throughout eternity. It is a much stronger union, a more permanent bond than blood relationships. (The Purpose Driven Life, pg 118)

Pastor Rick, a pentecostal almost perfectly describes the Catholic Dogma of the Communion of Saints.
except ofcz u want to argue now dat mary didn't make heaven.... is dat?

It was in vision Jesus saw them, not you, not "we" and not in person. don't mix it up.

No Christian is in heaven right now until after the dead rise in Christ at the sound of the trumpet.

Anyways, kindly refer to my questions from the previous pages, then we can converse.
Why not ask the whole disciples to pray for you?
why not your fellow "living" brethren as the bible recommended?
Why gather round an image to solicit for "help" in prayers?

Where in the bible did Jesus ask us to pray to Mary if we need his attention?

Here's the lord's prayer:

Our father
Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name.
Your Kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as in heaven
Give us today our daily bread.
Forgive us our sins,
as we forgive those who sin against us.
Lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For the kingdom,
the power and the glory are yours.
Now and for ever.
Amen.

That's what Jesus taught us, where can "praying to Mary" be found there?
Re: In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? by greedie1(f): 8:47pm On Mar 22, 2013
honeric01:

Scroll up, they're all waiting for you.
be kind enuf now... i ain't reading all that pls embarassed
Re: In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 22, 2013
but why must they pray to Mary?
the bible didnt say so!!
Re: In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 22, 2013
gree-die:

you quoted that scripture out of context..Jesus never instructed peter to be a pope
Jesus meant upon the revelation of peter He will build His church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
Re: In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? by greedie1(f): 8:50pm On Mar 22, 2013
honeric01:

It was in vision Jesus saw them, not you, not "we" and not in person. don't mix it up.

No Christian is in heaven right now until after the dead rise in Christ at the sound of the trumpet.

Anyways, kindly refer to my questions from the previous pages, then we can converse.

sorry sir.. i was recounting wat was written in the holy book. pardon my writing and forget d trivals grin

they are all in limbo?
Re: In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? by greedie1(f): 8:52pm On Mar 22, 2013
Bidam: you quoted that scripture out of context..Jesus never instructed peter to be a pope
Jesus meant upon the revelation of peter He will build His church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

and how is dat different from wat i wrote up there? undecided abegi.... the qus is, wat became of peter? enlighten me pls..
Re: In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? by honeric01(m): 8:55pm On Mar 22, 2013
gree-die:

sorry sir.. i was recounting wat was written in the holy book. pardon my writing and forget d trivals grin

they are all in limbo?

Except you have another bible, those who "died" in Christ are not in heaven, they are "asleep" and are going to be awoken at the second coming of Christ and are to meet up with him in the air, they're not in heaven.
Re: In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? by greedie1(f): 9:01pm On Mar 22, 2013
~vicky~:
but why must they pray to Mary?
the bible didnt say so!!
point me to just one place in the bible pls...

dis is wat i understand by ur argument..If u r in love with ur partner u might say to him, I love you so much. I love you so much that I want to spend all my time with you. I never want to talk to your mother. I never want to see your family or friends. I want you to banish them when they come around, I just want to spend my whole life with you and love you... does dat sound lyk love? now wat if u say, I love you so much. I love you so much that I want to spend my time with you. Your mom is welcome to visit our home. Your family is my family, your friends are my friends. The people you love, I will love. We are one flesh and I welcome everyone you welcome.... would it mean dat u don't love him but his family...

i had to break it down.. maybe u didn't understand because it was so abstract...
Re: In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? by honeric01(m): 9:02pm On Mar 22, 2013
gree-die:

be kind enuf now... i ain't reading all that pls embarassed

gree-die:

i take it u dont know ....i hope i meet dis thread in d evening. Til den

Here are the previous questions i asked you.

Kindly answer them

Thank you gree-die cool

Did the bible say anything about the death of any of the female disciples nor the rest of the disciples apart from the direct 12? does it mean the rest didn't die too since the bible didn't say anything about them?

Maybe you want to pray to Mary first in order to reveal to you what to say or where in the bible it was recorded that Mary, the female disciples and the rest of the disciples didn't die, only the 12 died.

Let me tell you something, if Jesus hadn't risen, we wouldn't have had anything like Christianity nor direct access to God, we'd have remained like the Muslims and the Jews.
Re: In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? by greedie1(f): 9:03pm On Mar 22, 2013
honeric01:

Except you have another bible, those who "died" in Christ are not in heaven, they are "asleep" and are going to be awoken at the second coming of Christ and are to meet up with him in the air, they're not in heaven.
i see.. grin grin
now to d qus
Re: In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? by honeric01(m): 9:06pm On Mar 22, 2013
gree-die:

i see.. grin grin
now to d qus

You see or you have agreed and taken correction?
Re: In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? by UyiIredia(m): 9:13pm On Mar 22, 2013
In Jesus' name all knees bow, in Mary's name the Catholics pray.
Re: In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? by Odunharry(m): 9:19pm On Mar 22, 2013
~vicky~:
^^^It is not true that you are simply asking Mary to pray for you. You go much, much further than that. Would you not agree that Catholics believe the following?

Does that sound like asking Mary to pray for your needs in a similar manner you would ask me to remember you in prayer? undecided undecided
i laff
Re: In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? by greedie1(f): 9:21pm On Mar 22, 2013
honeric01:

You see or you have agreed and taken correction?
honerico.... u ve ur doctrine and i ve mine... i am simply letting dat sbj lie cz i don't want to take on everything at once....

u lot ve a way of arguing lyk ple without brains.. lemme borrow a leaf...
protestants believes that devotion to Mary replaces proper devotion to Jesus right? ok.. lemme shift the burden of proof.

i think u lot r in grave error because of ur emphasis on the Bible, u neglect Jesus because of ur devotion to the Bible.You stress the Bible to the neglect of Jesus. You call your churches ‘Bible’ churches and have ’Bible’ colleges instead of ‘Christian churches and colleges.  Inside your church you don’t have pictures of Jesus, you don’t have any crucifixes; and you don’t have the Stations of the Cross.  Instead, all you have is a big central pulpit to preach the Bible.”

The New Testament says the early Christians ‘devoted themselves … to the breaking of the bread’ (Acts 2:42) and that the way to remember Jesus and proclaim his death is through the Eucharist (1 Cor. 11:24-26); yet you have the Lord’s Supper once a month, or even less often, and the main feature of your church service is a long Bible sermon.  You have removed the cross of Christ and replaced it with the Bible. u even have a formal doctrine named sola Scriptura. This man-made dogma is a later distortion and addition to the Christian faith—something that is unheard of both in the ScRiptures themselves and in the early church. This dogma (which you treat as infallible) states that the Bible and not Jesus is the only source of Truth. You teach your children to memorize Bible verses instead of receiving Jesus in communion. You teach them to sing, ‘The B-I-B-L-E, / Yes that‘s the book for me. / I stand alone on the word of God….’ Notice how they are not to stand alone on the sure foundation of Jesus Christ (1 Cor. 3:11), but on the Bible instead!U say that there is no way anyone can come to God without believing the Bible. u declare their undying love for the Bible instead of Jesus. u say how ur lives are totally dedicated to preaching the Bible instead of the cross of Christ.

I know you ple worship the Bible instead of Jesus. Just look at this quotation from one of your classic theological text books...
The Bible … has produced the highest results in all walks of life.  It has led to the highest type of creations in the fields of art, architecture, literature, and music.…  [Y]ou will find everywhere the higher influence of the Bible. … William E. Gladstone said, “If I am asked to name the one comfort in sorrow, the sole rule of conduct, the true guide of life, I must point to what in the words of a popular hymn is called ‘the old, old story,’ told in an old, old Book, which is God’s best and richest gift to ma nkind.” 

your leader says that it is not Jesus, but the Bible that is his ‘one comfort’, his ‘true guide’, and  ‘God’s best and richest gift to mankind’? It just shows that you worship the Bible and not the Lord.
speak no more lipsrsealed
Re: In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? by Odunharry(m): 9:22pm On Mar 22, 2013
Vanneni: What makes them hypocrites When Christ said on this rock shall I build my Church He meant on that comfession Peter made and not on Peter himself. Peter confessed that Jesus is the Son of God and it's on this Son of God (Jesus the Christ) that the Church's built.
gbam
Re: In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? by honeric01(m): 9:28pm On Mar 22, 2013
gree-die:

honerico.... u ve ur doctrine and i ve mine... i am simply letting dat sbj lie cz i don't want to take on everything at once....

protestants believes that devotion to Mary replaces proper devotion to Jesus right? ok.. lemme shift the burden of proof.

i think u lot r in grave error because of ur emphasis on the Bible, u neglect Jesus because of ur devotion to the Bible.You stress the Bible to the neglect of Jesus. You call your churches ‘Bible’ churches and have ’Bible’ colleges instead of ‘Christian churches and colleges.  Inside your church you don’t have pictures of Jesus, you don’t have any crucifixes; and you don’t have the Stations of the Cross.  Instead, all you have is a big central pulpit to preach the Bible.”

The New Testament says the early Christians ‘devoted themselves … to the breaking of the bread’ (Acts 2:42) and that the way to remember Jesus and proclaim his death is through the Eucharist (1 Cor. 11:24-26); yet you have the Lord’s Supper once a month, or even less often, and the main feature of your church service is a long Bible sermon.  You have removed the cross of Christ and replaced it with the Bible. u even have a formal doctrine named sola Scriptura. This man-made dogma is a later distortion and addition to the Christian faith—something that is unheard of both in the ScRiptures themselves and in the early church. This dogma (which you treat as infallible) states that the Bible and not Jesus is the only source of Truth. You teach your children to memorize Bible verses instead of receiving Jesus in communion. You teach them to sing, ‘The B-I-B-L-E, / Yes that‘s the book for me. / I stand alone on the word of God….’ Notice how they are not to stand alone on the sure foundation of Jesus Christ (1 Cor. 3:11), but on the Bible instead!U say that there is no way anyone can come to God without believing the Bible. u declare their undying love for the Bible instead of Jesus. u say how ur lives are totally dedicated to preaching the Bible instead of the cross of Christ.

I know you ple worship the Bible instead of Jesus. Just look at this quotation from one of your classic theological text books...
The Bible … has produced the highest results in all walks of life.  It has led to the highest type of creations in the fields of art, architecture, literature, and music.…  [Y]ou will find everywhere the higher influence of the Bible. … William E. Gladstone said, “If I am asked to name the one comfort in sorrow, the sole rule of conduct, the true guide of life, I must point to what in the words of a popular hymn is called ‘the old, old story,’ told in an old, old Book, which is God’s best and richest gift to ma nkind.” 

your leader says that it is not Jesus, but the Bible that is his ‘one comfort’, his ‘true guide’, and  ‘God’s best and richest gift to mankind’? It just shows that you worship the Bible and not the Lord.

How does all these answer any of my direct questions? i know you're trying to go the dirty way, but not in the mood for that so please stop derailing.

We're not arguing here, i am asking to know where you got your own "gospel" from and how "relevant" they are to the body of Christ, nothing more, nothing else.

You do not even know my church, yet you're grouping everyone together. i do not belong to any church because i am the church, i only attend fellowship with other brethren to learn and also to filter out lies from the truth.

Kindly answer my questions, beating around the bush is not it at all.
Re: In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? by greedie1(f): 9:29pm On Mar 22, 2013
Uyi Iredia: In Jesus' name all knees bow, in Mary's name the Catholics pray.

reminds me of that verse... d more dey look d less dey see... i cant help u if my above explanation couldn't help u. i could explain til infinity but wat happens if u ve already hardened ur hrt? against d truth? .... moving on abeg
Re: In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 22, 2013
gree-die:

you are not making sense..the centre focus of the bible is Christ..everything in scriptures is POINTING TO CHRIST....so whats your point?

2 Likes

Re: In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? by greedie1(f): 9:36pm On Mar 22, 2013
honeric01:

How does all these answer any of my direct questions? i know you're trying to go the dirty way, but not in the mood for that so please stop derailing.

We're not arguing here, i am asking to know where you got your own "gospel" from and how "relevant" they are to the body of Christ, nothing more, nothing else.

You do not even know my church, yet you're grouping everyone together. i do not belong to any church because i am the church, i only attend fellowship with other brethren to learn and also to filter out lies from the truth.

Kindly answer my questions, beating around the bush is not it at all.

i know u recognize d game... u r an expert in it. so i just made an accusations, prove me wrong...

ofcz we are arguing, lets not pet words...u want to know where we got our gospel? funny u should ask... where did u get urs? ur pastors told u no? again i ask, lyk i did before, on wat authority do u stand to ask? as d one God has confided in and reveal all mysteries to? as the one who has been given d mandate to judge catholics and der ways? pray tell.

ur questions i ll ans, d nite is still very young...but in this quest for knowledge, i am as much a "judge" as u are so pls... ans my question
Re: In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? by greedie1(f): 9:37pm On Mar 22, 2013
Bidam: you are not making sense..the centre focus of the bible is Christ..everything in scriptures is POINTING TO CHRIST....so whats your point?
my point?? i ll get to dat but pls explain how everything points to.Christ plsssss.
Re: In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? by Odunharry(m): 9:47pm On Mar 22, 2013
Odunharry:
i taya o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (62) (Reply)

Woman Who Used To Go To Church 3 Times A Week, Stops After Visiting UK / Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog / Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.