Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Must Beg Her Every Nite 2 Be Intimate Wit Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Beg Her Every Nite 2 Be Intimate Wit Her. (4477 Views)

My Friends Wife Usually Beg Men Friends To Be Intimate With Her - Pls Help / Have You Ever Dated Or Be Intimate With An Albino? / How I Cheated On My Girlfriend Wit Her Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Beg Her Every Nite 2 Be Intimate Wit Her. by Nobody: 1:38am On Mar 22, 2013
Am kind of really confuse. My girl and i have been dis problem of sex at nite. Rite 4rm d start of our relationship. Each time i wnt 2 touch her at nite she turn me down like am a baby. Her reasons are becus she wnts 2 sleep or she will ask me if am married 2 her. I hv 2 beg her for every rounds of sex at nite. Is not jst sex that is even borderin me nw. A woman that claims she loves a man. Should be alert wen d man is nt sleepin . Most times at nite i stay awake thinking and even leave d bed for her 2 sleep alone, she won't even care if am borderd or not. Or even ask why am i not sleepin. I have tired 2 talk 2 her bt she feels she rite, dat am nt suppose 2 disturb her at nite becus we are nt married. Bt she gives it 2 me sometimes durin d day wit out complian. My fear now can i get married 2 her wit dis attitude, will she change wen we get married. Becus i don't 2 end up wit a woman dat can't satisfies my sex drive at nite. Nd a woman dat will nt even knw if am liein close 2 her or nt at nite. Our both family are nw aware abt our relationship, nd she is abt a month pregnant nw. Yet dis atitude has been there since d unset of dis relationship . Wht can i do. Cus dis tin is really hurtin me. I can't continue like dis.
Re: Must Beg Her Every Nite 2 Be Intimate Wit Her. by Nobody: 1:48am On Mar 22, 2013
Pls some body should say sumtin
Re: Must Beg Her Every Nite 2 Be Intimate Wit Her. by IZUKWU(m): 2:02am On Mar 22, 2013
Well it is like your woman doesn't like anythiing disturbing her sleep but yet she allows you when you pet her and gives you unhindered access in the daytime ,maybe when you marry her , you will equally get unhindered access also in the night. This lady is already carrying your child,go ahead with your plans but you now know that if you want her full attention, you need to come in the day.
Re: Must Beg Her Every Nite 2 Be Intimate Wit Her. by IZUKWU(m): 2:14am On Mar 22, 2013
Also why don't talk to her, heart to heart,tell her how you feel about her actions. Make her understand how you feel. R/ship is all about communication.
Re: Must Beg Her Every Nite 2 Be Intimate Wit Her. by Chinwem(f): 2:21am On Mar 22, 2013
Why don't you marry her and make an honourable woman out of her?

What do you want to hear?? That you should dump her?

She's carrying your child now so you better man up. If you couldn't communicAte your desires to her properly then why did you get her pregnant? Pregnancy hormones have come onboard now accompanied by mood swings so get ready to give her heavy duty pampering. You guys should communicate better and prepare for the latest arrival in +/- 9 months

Too late to complain now. Not after you ve enjoyed free sex and baby on the way now you remember that you have to beg fOr it sometimes

Can two walk together unless they agree? Why did you start to build a house then stop halfway?? Anyway, you re somebodies father now so put your house in order and make an honourable woman out of Her since you know that this is one of her issues with giving you s.ex.

6 Likes

Re: Must Beg Her Every Nite 2 Be Intimate Wit Her. by Mynd44: 2:39am On Mar 22, 2013
**following**
Re: Must Beg Her Every Nite 2 Be Intimate Wit Her. by HisRib(f): 3:55am On Mar 22, 2013
LMFAO - I cannot with you people.
Re: Must Beg Her Every Nite 2 Be Intimate Wit Her. by pomporiking: 4:58am On Mar 22, 2013
Olodo!!you think sey na movie you day abi.there are a lot of b*tches that wee phuck you anytime..you beta clear her doubt sey u like straf.buh as u don give am belle nw u otondo u must find solution
You neva know she fit dey collect another guy Mandingo na why
Re: Must Beg Her Every Nite 2 Be Intimate Wit Her. by Nobody: 5:17am On Mar 22, 2013
Tell her to find a new bed if she doesnt want to give the punny. angry
Re: Must Beg Her Every Nite 2 Be Intimate Wit Her. by honeric01(m): 5:35am On Mar 22, 2013
Chinwem:
Too late to complain now. Not after you ve enjoyed free sex and baby on the way now you remember that you have to beg fOr it sometimes

But how's it free se.x?
Re: Must Beg Her Every Nite 2 Be Intimate Wit Her. by Achuamaokwa(m): 5:45am On Mar 22, 2013
may be she use to travel @ nite, most pple enjoy intimacy @ nite & not during d day. Shine ur eyes
Re: Must Beg Her Every Nite 2 Be Intimate Wit Her. by mumumugu(m): 5:47am On Mar 22, 2013
Climaths: Am kind of really confuse. My girl and i have been dis problem of sex at nite. Rite 4rm d start of our relationship. Each time i wnt 2 touch her at nite she turn me down like am a baby. Her reasons are becus she wnts 2 sleep or she will ask me if am married 2 her. I hv 2 beg her for every rounds of sex at nite. Is not jst sex that is even borderin me nw. A woman that claims she loves a man. Should be alert wen d man is nt sleepin . Most times at nite i stay awake thinking and even leave d bed for her 2 sleep alone, she won't even care if am borderd or not. Or even ask why am i not sleepin. I have tired 2 talk 2 her bt she feels she rite, dat am nt suppose 2 disturb her at nite becus we are nt married. Bt she gives it 2 me sometimes durin d day wit out complian. My fear now can i get married 2 her wit dis attitude, will she change wen we get married. Becus i don't 2 end up wit a woman dat can't satisfies my sex drive at nite. Nd a woman dat will nt even knw if am liein close 2 her or nt at nite. Our both family are nw aware abt our relationship, nd she is abt a month pregnant nw. Yet dis atitude has been there since d unset of dis relationship . Wht can i do. Cus dis tin is really hurtin me. I can't continue like dis.
just a boyfrend and you are complainin. If you realy want sex anytime, marry her

1 Like

Re: Must Beg Her Every Nite 2 Be Intimate Wit Her. by Nobody: 6:14am On Mar 22, 2013
you this boy again,are you not the same person crying here last week about impregnating your pastor's teenage daughter.
so you still have libido.
smh.

2 Likes

Re: Must Beg Her Every Nite 2 Be Intimate Wit Her. by Nobody: 6:34am On Mar 22, 2013
Op it depends how you approach her, it seems like you don't know how to make her be in the mood. You are complaining like a teenager ,don't you know how to make love to the woman you love? Maybe you just mount her-c.um-fall down like a cow cheesy,that won't make me be in the mood either.
Re: Must Beg Her Every Nite 2 Be Intimate Wit Her. by 190: 7:26am On Mar 22, 2013
if she refuses to offer that punny then stop giving her money -QED angry angry

1 Like

Re: Must Beg Her Every Nite 2 Be Intimate Wit Her. by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 22, 2013
Your complain is not valid cos you are not married to her. . . She even asked you a question that left you dumbfounded: "ARE YOU MARRIED TO ME?"

Why guys like you will refuse to make a relationship official, but will expect all the perks of an official relationship baffles the hell outta me. If you love her that much, put a ring on it. I don't take complains like this one serious, because you caused it.

7 Likes

Re: Must Beg Her Every Nite 2 Be Intimate Wit Her. by Caracta(f): 7:48am On Mar 22, 2013
How do people ask for s.e*x? Do you say, "Baby come, let me do you" or "oya let's do the do".

You blame the woman, what about the dude that can't make a woman want him sooo bad.

@OP, she is under no obligation to meet your sexual desires because you aint married. However, she is pregnant for you (maybe through an afternoon session cheesy). Communicate well with her and find out if she doesn't find you appealing anymore. Why don't you just put a ring on it, baba ibeji?
Re: Must Beg Her Every Nite 2 Be Intimate Wit Her. by Chinwem(f): 8:00am On Mar 22, 2013
honeric01:

But how's it free se.x?

He just dey sample the milk, he no wan buy the cow
Re: Must Beg Her Every Nite 2 Be Intimate Wit Her. by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 22, 2013
Cara, you have a point.

Maybe the o.p just cant turn her on. He should be working on himself too. Maybe he is boring the girl to death.

Although the lady should show care when he isn't sleeping.

1 Like

Re: Must Beg Her Every Nite 2 Be Intimate Wit Her. by krystal101(f): 8:31am On Mar 22, 2013
Mr. Man! Must u have sex every night? If u aren't sleeping should she be awake 4 u? Why don't u both have a discussion 1st. Plus its late, she's pregnant already, she doesn't sex u and she's pregnant. It doesn't have to be every night, don't u rest.
Re: Must Beg Her Every Nite 2 Be Intimate Wit Her. by eastOFwest(m): 8:53am On Mar 22, 2013
Shuo! Every night? U no go let the poor gel rest. Do u think u r d only one dipping into her honey pot?
Re: Must Beg Her Every Nite 2 Be Intimate Wit Her. by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 22, 2013
So she shud do whatever u want cos u e bored or u can't sleep? That's ur own problem u need to deal with
Re: Must Beg Her Every Nite 2 Be Intimate Wit Her. by Abbey2sam(m): 9:00am On Mar 22, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:
Op it depends how you approach her, it seems like you don't know how to make her be in the mood. You are complaining like a teenager ,don't you know how to make love to the woman you love? Maybe you just mount her-c.um-fall down like a cow cheesy,that won't make me be in the mood either.

I think I agree with you on this, some guys thinks that sex is a one way thing,no it is not! Both parties should derive pleasure from the act........

@op check yourself, cuz she might be stoping you bcuz you don't satisfy her, so its not worth disturbing her sleep

1 Like

Re: Must Beg Her Every Nite 2 Be Intimate Wit Her. by Sijo01(f): 9:03am On Mar 22, 2013
mumumugu: just a boyfrend and you are complainin. If you realy want sex anytime, marry her

Chikina.

1 Like

Re: Must Beg Her Every Nite 2 Be Intimate Wit Her. by honeric01(m): 9:15am On Mar 22, 2013
Chinwem:

He just dey sample the milk, he no wan buy the cow

So you mean he's the only one enjoying the sex? there's nothing like free sex, evening shamanistic rapist aren't getting se.x for free hence the reason they "force"
Re: Must Beg Her Every Nite 2 Be Intimate Wit Her. by Popowaa: 9:32am On Mar 22, 2013
You should ve tackled this issue right from the begining nw that she is pregnant u cant desert her,and this excuse is very flimsy.maybe things will get better when guys marry.
Re: Must Beg Her Every Nite 2 Be Intimate Wit Her. by Youngpo413: 9:43am On Mar 22, 2013
Just marry her,no long thing!!!
Re: Must Beg Her Every Nite 2 Be Intimate Wit Her. by Mynd44: 9:46am On Mar 22, 2013
Popowaa: You should ve tackled this issue right from the begining nw that she is pregnant u cant desert her,and this excuse is very flimsy.maybe things will get better when guys marry.
People don't change cos they are married ma'am

1 Like

Re: Must Beg Her Every Nite 2 Be Intimate Wit Her. by Nnekacherry: 9:49am On Mar 22, 2013
Imagine..
You haven't married her yet and you are complaining??
Do you think she is happy staying with a guy she isn't married to??
Dude go and make that girl happy by getting married to her asap..

1 Like

Re: Must Beg Her Every Nite 2 Be Intimate Wit Her. by Mynd44: 9:51am On Mar 22, 2013
Nnekacherry: Imagine..
You haven't married her yet and you are complaining??
Do you think she is happy staying with a guy she isn't married to??
Dude go and make that girl happy by getting married to her asap..
Well why did the girl allow herself get pregnant when she knows she won't be happy is she is not married? Don't blame the guy, he shares it with the girl
Re: Must Beg Her Every Nite 2 Be Intimate Wit Her. by Popowaa: 9:55am On Mar 22, 2013
Some do.maybe she thinks he is taking her for granted.
@op y dont u put her in the mood instead of asking?maybe that ll work
Mynd_44:
People don't change cos they are married ma'am
Re: Must Beg Her Every Nite 2 Be Intimate Wit Her. by Mynd44: 9:58am On Mar 22, 2013
Popowaa: Some do.maybe she thinks he is taking her for granted.
@op y dont u put her in the mood instead of asking?maybe that ll work
Dazz all

(1) (2) (Reply)

JESUSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! She Bought Me A Car For My Birthday!!!!!(pix) / See The Kind Of Man My Girl Is Doing Backyard Runs With...18+ / The Baby-husband!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.