Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,497 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Somebody Lied "African-american" Ain't African - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Somebody Lied "African-american" Ain't African (15251 Views)

African Americans Ain't African ,do You Agree / I Hate Being An African American Woman / Why Am I Often Approached By African Men? (An African-American Woman) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody Lied "African-american" Ain't African by Nobody: 2:21am On Mar 22, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Somebody Lied "African-american" Ain't African by Nobody: 2:25am On Mar 22, 2013
Selff-hate is a bit.ch.....
Re: Somebody Lied "African-american" Ain't African by smuckers: 10:52pm On Mar 24, 2013
It's the truth.
Re: Somebody Lied "African-american" Ain't African by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:38pm On Mar 24, 2013
WTF?!! AAs are not descended from Natives. AAs are half bred mix of different African tribes, natives, whites,etc.

They have mixed to such an extent that some of them might look Polynesian.

anyways this video is c.rap. entertaining though. lol

1 Like

Re: Somebody Lied "African-american" Ain't African by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:45pm On Mar 24, 2013
this video has so many flaws. lol @ Native Tribals not being INdigenous to america.

and wtf was that about the QUeen of Hawaii? She is Polynesian. that was just an artists depiction, and that comparisiion of a Hawaiian , then and now. lol

both the pics are recent. the 2nd pic is of that of Japanese descent immigrants. many Japanese migrated there for labour.

SOme Plolynesian Islands have Afro Asiatic groups while others have Polynesian groups.
The Japan one. The 1st pic was of the original Ainuu people. the 2 nd pic was of Japanese. however this displacement took place 1000s of yrs back.

As for the Maori, the 2nd pic was that of a half-bred white and Maori. here population is increasing as we speak today.

The India example is right though. The 1st pic was of a Woman from one of the Indigenous Afro Asiatic Gond Tribe. The 2nd pic of the actress Aishwarya, she belongs to the Bantavaru Tribe, an Indo-Scythian Tribe that invaded India 1000s of yrs back.

The Mexico example, the 1st pic is just an artists depiction. Indignous mexicans are Native Mongoloid. The 2nd pic was that of a half-bred Hispanic-Mexican.

Anyways the video is bullsh!t sha
Re: Somebody Lied "African-american" Ain't African by Nobody: 1:27am On Mar 25, 2013
Africans Americans are mainly of West and Central African and that's a fact. I'm part African American/Haitian and I do not deny this. Also I do not know why some people of African descent of the diaspora would even deny their West African ancestry, I mean West Africa had some of the most advanced civilizations, especially for its time...Far more advanced than any Native of North America ever done.

Also even though African Americans are admixed. The majority of our DNA is AFRICAN! At 85-75% on average.

3 Likes

Re: Somebody Lied "African-american" Ain't African by Bazil(m): 11:03am On Mar 25, 2013
I think they should remove the african from african american most of them woeld rather claim their native or european blood than anything else
Re: Somebody Lied "African-american" Ain't African by kandiikane(m): 1:01pm On Mar 25, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
WTF?!! AAs are not descended from Natives. AAs are half bred mix of different African tribes, natives, whites,etc.

They have mixed to such an extent that some of them might look Polynesian.

anyways this video is c.rap. entertaining though. lol

I was watching this documentary on tv about how many AA's and celebs believe they have indian blood and it was debunked. Majority didn't have native indian blood. They never interacted with the indians back then.
Re: Somebody Lied "African-american" Ain't African by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:54pm On Mar 25, 2013
kandiikane:

I was watching this documentary on tv about how many AA's and celebs believe they have indian blood and it was debunked. Majority didn't have native indian blood. They never interacted with the indians back then.

wat about the black Seminoles, black caribs, garifuna , etc.? many akatas were brought or stolen by Indian tribesmen during raids on white strongholds.

1 Like

Re: Somebody Lied "African-american" Ain't African by morpheus24: 6:22pm On Mar 25, 2013
HAHAAHAHA!

One word DNA TEST!!!

Them fools remind me of those Black hebrew israelites.

1 Like

Re: Somebody Lied "African-american" Ain't African by morpheus24: 6:29pm On Mar 25, 2013
That youtue video is a deceptive technic called Picture spamming. a method of drawing false inferences from teh real facts using pictorial representations of what you what people to percieve

Now check this pictorial inference out and tell me what I am trying to imply and if it is factual or not?

Re: Somebody Lied "African-american" Ain't African by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:36pm On Mar 25, 2013
^youve made your point Sir. THese MUMUS who spread lies should be lynched!
(not you brother Cameroon. you are the victim. i was referring to the person who made the video) wink
Re: Somebody Lied "African-american" Ain't African by morpheus24: 7:56pm On Mar 25, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
^youve made your point Sir. THese MUMUS who spread lies should be lynched!
(not you brother Cameroon. you are the victim. i was referring to the person who made the video) wink

Lynching is harsh in a civilized society. Shaming them with the truth is much better.
Re: Somebody Lied "African-american" Ain't African by smuckers: 5:57am On Mar 29, 2013
It's the truth and I hope that the person who created the clips will continue to spread the truth.
Re: Somebody Lied "African-american" Ain't African by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 03, 2013
is there ever a thread about African-Americans that doesn't have a bunch of posters with chips on their shoulder? undecided

1 Like

Re: Somebody Lied "African-american" Ain't African by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 03, 2013
H-Star89:
is there ever a thread about African-Americans that doesn't have a bunch of posters with chips on their shoulder? undecided

I have to agree with this. Some people on this site have a negative view on African Americans, but there shouldn't be one. Since a site like this should be used to unite all people of African descent since many people of African descent whether it people West Africans, South Africans, East Africans, North Africans or the diaspora come on this site. This site has a diverse group of people. Instead of bickering, we should be learning more about each other and ending ignorance. But sadly that seems to not be the case.

1 Like

Re: Somebody Lied "African-american" Ain't African by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 03, 2013
This is why i wish i had my own planet....smh.

1 Like

Re: Somebody Lied "African-american" Ain't African by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:22pm On Apr 03, 2013
KidStranglehold:

I have to agree with this. Some people on this site have a negative view on African Americans, but there shouldn't be one. Since a site like this should be used to unite all people of African descent since many people of African descent whether it people West Africans, South Africans, East Africans, North Africans or the diaspora come on this site. This site has a diverse group of people. Instead of bickering, we should be learning more about each other and ending ignorance. But sadly that seems to not be the case.

This site is to unite all Nigerian Tribals. It is you AAs who come in here, into our site, and talk about your black racism.

please we dont want your racist ideologies here. we have nothing in common , except some of us who share similar skin colour with you.
Re: Somebody Lied "African-american" Ain't African by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 04, 2013
KidStranglehold: Some people on this site have a negative view on African Americans

dude its more than just having a negative view of a certain group... its something else, otherwise AAs wouldn't be brought up so much. I've been on canadian, caribbean and african forums, same ish! undecided
Re: Somebody Lied "African-american" Ain't African by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 04, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
It is you AAs who come in here

save that mess; outside of Blyss, no real African-Americans post here regularly, only a handful of folks that are half AA(points at self) undecided

1 Like

Re: Somebody Lied "African-american" Ain't African by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 04, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

This site is to unite all Nigerian Tribals. It is you AAs who come in here, into our site, and talk about your black racism.

please we dont want your racist ideologies here. we have nothing in common , except some of us who share similar skin colour with you.

First off I'm part AA. Second off I haven't notice many AA's causing problems here. Maybe that Blyss person people keep bringing up. Also no one is posting any racist ideologies, and I know we have nothing in common. Which Is why I stated in my post "we can learn a lot from each other to end ignorant." But like I said before it won't happen sadly. I can to this site to LEARN and EDUCATE myself on Africans even more, to decrease my ignorants on them, that is my purpose on this site.
Re: Somebody Lied "African-american" Ain't African by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 04, 2013
MsDarkSkin: This is why i wish i had my own planet....smh.

Me too...Me too...

1 Like

Re: Somebody Lied "African-american" Ain't African by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 04, 2013
H-Star89:

dude its more than just having a negative view of a certain group... its something else, otherwise AAs wouldn't be brought up so much. I've been on canadian, caribbean and african forums, same ish! undecided

Its just ignorance. AA's being ignorant of Caribbeans and Africans and Caribbeans and Africans being ignorant of AA's. When does it end?
Re: Somebody Lied "African-american" Ain't African by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 04, 2013
KidStranglehold:

Me too...Me too...

You know.
My man im gonna say this real quick before i get up outta here for work....i see your write up above me. I used to sing the same tune but what i realize is that if a person or group has their mind made up to dislike you, no amount of reasoning wil make it right. Some may pretend to like you (phonies) and others may still show you a screw face after you have made an effort to extend your hand in friendship. So my advice is take in all you need from this site. If its to learn about our past, nigeria, africa as a whole, or whatever do that.

My mistake was not keeping it at that level. Learn from me.
This is nairaland, there are good ppl here...i mean very friendly but you also have wolves too (aas, african, caribbean doesnt matter) so do your thing and give not one fck about who dislikes you esp. Since you wont see or hear from them once you log off lmao. smiley later dear.

1 Like

Re: Somebody Lied "African-american" Ain't African by MrsChima(f): 4:14pm On Apr 04, 2013
Oh damn...hey sis!
Re: Somebody Lied "African-american" Ain't African by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:07pm On Apr 04, 2013
H-Star89:

save that mess; outside of Blyss, no real African-Americans post here regularly, only a handful of folks that are half AA(points at self) undecided

you are highly mistaken. there are many AA trolls and troublemakers here , like that msdarkskin, blyss, chima, Royal, maybe you in the future, etc.

anywayz what matters is not the number of users, but the number of senseless posts by the users.
Re: Somebody Lied "African-american" Ain't African by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:11pm On Apr 04, 2013
KidStranglehold:

First off I'm part AA. Second off I haven't notice many AA's causing problems here. Maybe that Blyss person people keep bringing up. Also no one is posting any racist ideologies, and I know we have nothing in common. Which Is why I stated in my post "we can learn a lot from each other to end ignorant." But like I said before it won't happen sadly. I can to this site to LEARN and EDUCATE myself on Africans even more, to decrease my ignorants on them, that is my purpose on this site.

yes i understand seeing the number of posts you have made, ou are considerably new here and have not seen the AA troublemakers in action. and please dont deny. almost ALL posts that you AAs do concern BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK. Enough of your racism and clubbing us all together as one people based on our skin colour! angry angry angry angry

tomorrow you will club dark Indians and Austronesians with us as well, even though they probably dont even no of our existence and dont even care for us or share any of our conditions or similarities.

and then the next thing you fellows start posting about is BLACK EGYPTIANS and ALL OF US BEING DESCENDED FROM SHEM AND HAM AND ISRAELITES WERE BLACK AND BLACK AND BLACK AND BLACK. Its just sickening. .
Re: Somebody Lied "African-american" Ain't African by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:12pm On Apr 04, 2013
KidStranglehold:

Its just ignorance. AA's being ignorant of Caribbeans and Africans and Caribbeans and Africans being ignorant of AA's. When does it end?

you see! you are again being racist and clubbing us on comparisions based on skin colour. why didnt you include Chinese, Natives, Arabs, etc., in this post?

this is what Im talking about. .
Re: Somebody Lied "African-american" Ain't African by MrsChima(f): 9:35pm On Apr 04, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

you are highly mistaken. there are many AA trolls and troublemakers here , like that msdarkskin, blyss, chima, Royal, maybe you in the future, etc.

anywayz what matters is not the number of users, but the number of senseless posts by the users.

Just because your dumbazz think someone is black american doesn't mean it is true.

I think you are a dumb azz camel fucker...does it mean o am right nigga?
Re: Somebody Lied "African-american" Ain't African by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:54pm On Apr 04, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Just because your dumbazz think someone is black american doesn't mean it is true.

I think you are a dumb azz camel fucker...does it mean o am right nigga?

no you are absolutely wrong. we Hausa dont even use much of camels.
Re: Somebody Lied "African-american" Ain't African by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 04, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

mschew. Now I know you nor get sense.
You only have a motor mouth to run tongue.

I won't throw anyone under the bus but there are only three handles I can think of that deliberately set out to cause static between AAs and Africans...and all three were created by one single individual && dat individual is not moi. Talk what you know, you this crazed statue worshiper. tongue grin

i only bother you for entertainment purposes and you know dat. tongue tongue
Re: Somebody Lied "African-american" Ain't African by MrsChima(f): 12:35am On Apr 05, 2013
Look at Sis with the know she ain't walk pass me look.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Do We Consider As Expensive Bride Price? / Pictures From The Final Day Of The Third African Drum Festival, Abeokuta / Emir Of Lafia, Isa Mustapha Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.