Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Picture Of A Guy Proofing His Love With Huge Flower - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Picture Of A Guy Proofing His Love With Huge Flower (2162 Views)

Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing / WOW: What Do You Think About Girls With Huge Black Ni’ppies? (see Photos) / Checkout This Couple With Huge Height Difference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of A Guy Proofing His Love With Huge Flower by Tos87(m): 9:46am On Mar 22, 2013
Expensive love

Re: Picture Of A Guy Proofing His Love With Huge Flower by xynerise: 9:52am On Mar 22, 2013
That looks like Efo tete(Spinach) to me.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Guy Proofing His Love With Huge Flower by Enoquin(f): 10:06am On Mar 22, 2013
cheesy If the leaves are edible, he is only saying one thing and that is "Ol' Babe, abeg try arrange one big pot of soup wey go last us, I don tire for KFC"
Re: Picture Of A Guy Proofing His Love With Huge Flower by Akshow: 10:13am On Mar 22, 2013
hahahahahahah u go fear green roses na.
Re: Picture Of A Guy Proofing His Love With Huge Flower by abrahym(m): 12:36pm On Mar 22, 2013
omo na soup be this o
Re: Picture Of A Guy Proofing His Love With Huge Flower by wonlasewonimi: 12:39pm On Mar 22, 2013
xynerise: That looks like Ewedu(Spinach) to me.

How's ewedu spinach?
Re: Picture Of A Guy Proofing His Love With Huge Flower by harbibi: 2:24pm On Mar 22, 2013
@OP its proving not proofing please edit the topic. funny picture though.
Re: Picture Of A Guy Proofing His Love With Huge Flower by xynerise: 2:43pm On Mar 22, 2013
wonlasewonimi:

How's ewedu spinach?
google is your friend
Re: Picture Of A Guy Proofing His Love With Huge Flower by iyatrustee(f): 3:01pm On Mar 22, 2013
google my foot! abeg answer jor angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Guy Proofing His Love With Huge Flower by wonlasewonimi: 3:04pm On Mar 22, 2013
xynerise:
google is your friend

Ok Sir does this look like ewedu

http://www.picsearch.com/Spinach-pictures.html
Re: Picture Of A Guy Proofing His Love With Huge Flower by xynerise: 4:16pm On Mar 22, 2013
wonlasewonimi:

Ok Sir does this look like ewedu

http://www.picsearch.com/Spinach-pictures.html
You didnt search very well. Search for "Nigerian Spinach"
Re: Picture Of A Guy Proofing His Love With Huge Flower by xynerise: 4:17pm On Mar 22, 2013
iyatrustee: google my foot! abeg answer jor angry angry angry angry
Who release this one? undecided
Re: Picture Of A Guy Proofing His Love With Huge Flower by KINGwax(m): 4:38pm On Mar 22, 2013
xynerise:
google is your friend
ewedu is not spinach. Spinach is 'efo tete' in Nigeria
Re: Picture Of A Guy Proofing His Love With Huge Flower by xynerise: 4:45pm On Mar 22, 2013
KINGwax: ewedu is not spinach. Spinach is 'efo tete' in Nigeria
That was what I said
Re: Picture Of A Guy Proofing His Love With Huge Flower by fELiscatus: 5:10pm On Mar 22, 2013
Why can't we Africans start using our local leaves (ugwu, waterleaf and ewedu) as gifts the way foreigners use roses? We don't have to follow the oyibo people in everything they do. We can use our local leaves since we have excess of them.....
Re: Picture Of A Guy Proofing His Love With Huge Flower by wonlasewonimi: 5:37pm On Mar 22, 2013
xynerise:
That was what I said

liar liar your putu is on fire...you said ewedu is spinach.
Re: Picture Of A Guy Proofing His Love With Huge Flower by xynerise: 11:20am On Mar 23, 2013
wonlasewonimi:

liar liar your putu is on fire...you said ewedu is spinach.
When did I say that? Quote where I said it undecided
Re: Picture Of A Guy Proofing His Love With Huge Flower by simdam500(m): 2:23pm On Mar 23, 2013
African spinach indeed
Re: Picture Of A Guy Proofing His Love With Huge Flower by iyatrustee(f): 5:34pm On Mar 23, 2013
♚ƒԐLis-c∆tus:
Why can't we Africans start using our local leaves (ugwu, waterleaf and ewedu) as gifts the way foreigners use roses? We don't have to follow the oyibo people in everything they do. We can use our local leaves since we have excess of them.....

how come elephant grass is not on dat list? grin
Re: Picture Of A Guy Proofing His Love With Huge Flower by Jibwillz: 9:06am On Mar 24, 2013
Diz lookz real enuf

Re: Picture Of A Guy Proofing His Love With Huge Flower by wonlasewonimi: 10:32am On Mar 25, 2013
xynerise:
When did I say that? Quote where I said it undecided

If you scroll back up, you'll see where I quoted you. You can edit all you like lmao.
Re: Picture Of A Guy Proofing His Love With Huge Flower by Beync(f): 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2013
Naija men r becoming romantic cheesy
Re: Picture Of A Guy Proofing His Love With Huge Flower by dmcdad: 4:55pm On Mar 25, 2013
Enoquin: cheesy If the leaves are edible, he is only saying one thing and that is "Ol' Babe, abeg try arrange one big pot of soup wey go last us, I don tire for KFC"
Lolzz... I wonder if that thing no be vegetable leaves sef....
Re: Picture Of A Guy Proofing His Love With Huge Flower by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 25, 2013
♚ƒԐLis-c∆tus:

Lol good one ..... U will be the first person person to laugh at your own stupidity and daftness before other people gives u a helping hand lol

(1) (Reply)

Which Celebrity Would You Like To Date? / Beautiful And Creative Drawings Done By My Girlfriend / Ur Galfrnd Raped In Ur Presence,fight Or Submission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.